Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    This is the only forum I've ever been a part of.

Can you drive a manual/stick shift?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    No.

Fav video game?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Sims, of course. My other favorite would probably be Bioshock 1 & 2. I didn't care for Bioshock: Infinite.

Favorite video game character?
    Griffin from Jumper. XD

If you could add a feature to this forum, what would it be?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited January 2022
    The ability to see a list of users who voted your comment or post. While most people vote reasonably, not every vote is made with honest intentions.

Same question.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    That's pretty good.

I would want the ability to be able to delete our own posts. XD

Have you ever had any bad experiences with pests in the house?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    edited January 2022
    The great stink bug invasion comes to mind. Turns out they had built a nest in my chimney. You can imagine what happened when I lit it….

Who inspires you?

cyncie wrote: »
    The great stink bug invasion comes to mind. Turns out they had built a nest in my chimney. You can imagine what happened when I lit it….

[...]

Oh God. XD

Hmmm, Alexis Franklin's art.

Fav Disney Actor/Actress?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I am not a Disney fan and don't know any Disney actors, but I did enjoy the recent Disney movie Encanto. Couldn't tell you a single name of who the voice actors were though.

It's currently 5 F or -15 C, feels like -22 C according to the weather report right now, and tomorrow's high is only 7 deg F or about -14 C so pretty dang cold. how is it where the rest of you are?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    Over here the weather has been all over the place, one week it's randomly warm, next week a snowstorm, now sunny with chilly winds lol!

What is your favorite handheld video game?
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Oh my old Gameboy colour, hands down. Spent hours playing Pokémon on that when I was younger and I liked all the funny little tunes you'd get going through each new section of the game.

Same question.
    Nintendo Switch Lite, but I don't use it much because the small screen bugs me.
    Silly, because I'll play Sims 3 or Medieval on the highest res and squint and print so tiny I almost need a magnifying glass.

What are some jokes that are so bad they're good?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Some dad jokes are pretty good.

Fav thing to do when you have 30 mins of free time only?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Probably read.. or game.

Would you like some pease pudding? (Been re-watching mah Salad-Fingers)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    No.

Fav milkshake flavor?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Chocolate? I guess? Depends on my mood.

If you ever heard a disembodied voice calling "Daddy, that really hurt" from outside your bedroom door, would you get up to investigate it or stay put where you are?
    DeKay wrote: »
    No.
    ^good answer.

rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    edited January 2022
    Investigate. I don't know what's up with me. I believe in ghosts and the supernatural and I don't like messing with them but when stuff like this happens, I always investigate. 😂 I had a similar encounter one time at school during a school holiday and when there wasn't anyone around. I liked to go the school library even when it was the school holidays cuz I liked to use their computer there. LOL.

Anyways, I was waiting for the librarian to come and open up the library but he didn't come and I was sitting at the bench outside (it's on a second floor). Then I went over to play with some cats cuz a mother cat was sitting with her kittens in the book drop shelf, LOL, don't ask. Anyways, there was an acrylic bottle there on the bench that was like half full and when I left the bench to look at the cats, the bottle hit the barricade of the balcony as if someone got really mad and threw the bottle. It couldn't be the wind anyways cuz the force of the throw seemed quite a lot.

And so I thought maybe it was some kid or something so I quickly stood up and walked towards the bench to see who was there and there wasn't anyone and there was no other way else to go other than the stairs up ahead but I could have seen someone going up or down the stairs anyway, which I didn't. So I was like, "Aight, I'mma head out." 😂

Do you sleep with a night lamp on?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    No.

How is your week going, so far?
    Not bad.

Would you consider yourself an audiophile?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I think I'm both audiophile, and audiophobe. It can be embarrassing, or worse. Some sounds can incite rage in me, that other people cope with fine.

I just read an article about historians finding out that people all over the world, prior to the industrial revolution, slept in two phases, with a period of wakefulness usually around midnight to the wee hours in between, and that it may actually be the natural human way of sleeping, and our 8 hours of straight sleep, just an artifact of artificial lights and the modern lifestyle messing us up.

If we could all go back to that way of sleeping (go to bed early, sleep til about midnight, wake up for a couple of hours to do personal pleasures or special creative work, then go back to sleep til morning) would you like that? I know I would, but you?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2022
    Um, no thank you. I'm someone who likes to go crazy and hyped when I wake up, so to wake up for like 2 hours and go back to sleep is a no for me cuz I won't be able to fall back asleep like that. 😅 That's a reason why I can't take naps in the afternoon. Cuz when I'm awake, I'M AWAKE. 🤪

And I can't even think of any other advantages to it over just sleeping straight for 7-8 hours. We will still have 24 hours a day and I can still spend that two hours to do what I want before I go to bed, rather than go to bed 2 hours early and then waking up in the middle of the night to do that two hour activity.

Do you listen to foreign songs in a language you don't speak?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    I sometimes listen to Spanish songs even though I don't speak Spanish.
    How do you like your pizza?
    With pineapple and cheese.

Do you like to eat "burnt" stuff? Like caramelized stuff or other foods that are meant to be burned a bit?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Yes I do! Especially burnt toast and caramelised sugar, like the kind that's on top of creme brulee. I also like well done cakes.

What unusual foods or drinks do you like?
    Can't think of any. I'm Asian so a lot of things I eat/drink are probably unusual to non-Asians. But to me, it's normal. 😂

Let me Google.

Durian, century egg, fish eye and stinky tofu.

Have you had any of these food? 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif