Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff pack need update too

ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
Some stuff pack is just nahh or halfheart. Look at luxury party, it is so mireable.
Spooky party is just I wish I could use pumpkin from cottage living I plant to crave pumkin lamp in it too. (And season need fix to let kid in playing household do trick or treat too not just pick up candy from candy bowl in our house)
Bowling stuff bowling part is so boring and dry

I don't ask for big update, just some update to make it better

Any more stuff pack that need update?
Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
Post edited by Ararine on

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm sure everyone can agree Luxury Party needs an update. I'm not sure what I'd want added to it maybe hire someone to play violin or fancy food options or actual couple dancing.

The bowling pack I'd like to see more animations and for them to fix the lifeless robots aka other Sims waiting on their turn why no reaction to the other Sim who's taking a turn be it happy they made a strike or upset they did as they might be losing how about laughing when the other Sim gets a gutter ball.

Backyard stuff needs a new "hero" item as it was given away for free and now that pack has become pointless to buy and especially to those of us who paid for it. I say put an inground hot tub as the new selling point and keep it exclusive with many color swatches
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone can agree Luxury Party needs an update. I'm not sure what I'd want added to it maybe hire someone to play violin or fancy food options or actual couple dancing.

The bowling pack I'd like to see more animations and for them to fix the lifeless robots aka other Sims waiting on their turn why no reaction to the other Sim who's taking a turn be it happy they made a strike or upset they did as they might be losing how about laughing when the other Sim gets a gutter ball.

Backyard stuff needs a new "hero" item as it was given away for free and now that pack has become pointless to buy and especially to those of us who paid for it. I say put an inground hot tub as the new selling point and keep it exclusive with many color swatches

I think couple dance gonna come in next gameplay and if we lucky it is base game update too.

I buy it bc I think its furniture is cute and it on sell but yes its bowling gameplay that is their selling point is yuck

Hot tube is perfect patio pack's selling point and it is pointless now, even its furniture is fine and we got new clothes too but you could just download mod for it.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    That's a great idea. They could refresh a few things from all the packs. I would love more items for the Luxury Party table fountain that would be nice, like more drink options and more fruits to dip in the chocolate or for the cheese can be like breadsticks, crackers to dip etc.

Spooky Party I have been hoping for some kind of trick or treat event too. Even if they went away and came back with candy in their inventory. More candy and chocolates to eat could be added in a refresh.

For the Bowling Stuff pack I would love to have a smaller lawn bowling alley so I could bowl in the backyard during summer parties or put a bowling alley in a basement game room. They could add a bowling video game.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I would love for the Paranormal Stuff Pack to be Refreshed with Bonehilda's Coffin Closet with her staying as Bonehilda even after a shower. I also would love for the pack to have a Phyic Job.
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    Does anyone like the "cool kitchen" stuff pack? it is a pretty solid pack purchase?
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Does anyone like the "cool kitchen" stuff pack? it is a pretty solid pack purchase?
    It's a small pack, but the items are cute. I use stuff from it in most of my kitchens.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'd much rather see time and resources put into refreshing game packs and expansion packs... stuff packs don't need it... plus, I can almost guarantee that any refresh idea you can come up with for a stuff pack can easily be put into a game or expansion pack instead. Why settle for less?
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

Perfect patio had the hot tub, backyard stuff has the kids waterslide. Backyard stuff was one of my favorites.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member

I like it. Changed out the kitchen in a premade house in HoB. I wish I had pictures to share.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    I like it. Changed out the kitchen in a premade house in HoB. I wish I had pictures to share.

I'd love to see that - is it saved to your gallery?
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • PickledtiaraPickledtiara Posts: 169 Member

I use the decor all the time - the hanging utensils, knives, cutting boards, and cookbook piles are my staples. I do wish they had made the cabinet with the wooden doors as the default instead of the glass one. If you are creating a large kitchen to see several cabinets with the exact same placement of drinking glasses and plates break immersion. I use MOO but it is annoying to line them up. The chairs and stools are very plastic looking and I never place them in a build.

Does anyone like Luxury Party? I do think it could use a refresh - maybe a party planner active career and a couple of more items but it has enough for me to find useful. Fun shoes, necklaces that with the white swatch look like diamonds, and a beautiful menswear-inspired female tuxedo. Some of the dresses are nice for bridal when I want something more modern and less traditional. I might think differently once we get the next pack but I use the items all the time for weddings, the caterer is unreliable. My recommendation would be to get it bundled with Get Famous, they compliment each other nicely.

Gallery ID Pickledtiara
    I'd much rather see time and resources put into refreshing game packs and expansion packs... stuff packs don't need it... plus, I can almost guarantee that any refresh idea you can come up with for a stuff pack can easily be put into a game or expansion pack instead. Why settle for less?

I gonna correct you. They should use resource and time on those 'kit' to make 'small update' or 'fixed' for stuff pack! Some pack is on not recommend one bc it is suck! Small update will make it more attractive to buy! Stuff pack is more expensive than kit and a lot people buy Spa day after its refresh. Even just small update or fixed, its own news is
    advertise!
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited January 2022
    Luxury party is in dire need of an update. Buffet table should be able to be filled with food categories from other packs like vegan, lactose free, healthy, etc. It also needs more BB items, maybe a curved bar, a table that matches those chairs (although dine out tables fit them quite nicely) or some chairs that match that table and a pool/billiard table. Lastly, that chocolate/cocktail fountain needs some rework in polys and animations.

My first pet... Needs more small pets. A birdcage that could fit a parrot, cockatoo, macaw or phoenix and a terrarium that could hold a snake, iguana, gecko or dragon. Also, that centre table needs to work as an aquarium.

Perfect patio could use more CAS items, specially swimsuits, and pool slides and water volleyball/waterpolo would be great as the pack's limited items.

Spooky stuff could use some rework with Cottage Living's homegrown pumpkins and trick or treating mechanics.

Romantic Garden, I can't believe that rose arch doesn't work as a wedding arch... Bowling Night could use an arcade machine and fitness stuff a stationary bike. Cool kitchen could have a countertop cupcake machine that does the same recipes as that huge monstrousity that is the cupcake factory.

Toddler stuff ball pool needs a rework on polys and ppi as it's surface is the worst looking of all BB items.
    Happy simming!
    You know what tiny living need? Small fridge and open shower!!!
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    The leaked images from Wedding Stories game pack feature a new buffet table, punch fountain and a wine cooler bucket. If they don't refresh luxury party stuff a lot of summer who bought it are going to get mad and nobody who didn't already own it will buy it.
    Happy simming!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2022
    Cool Kitchen needs updates. Kids should be allowed to get ice cream at home instead of an adult having to make it and set it on counter etc.

The ice cream should also be available to sell individual cones. It's great they included the different ice cream types in the DO to order at a pretend ice cream shop but a business owner can't sell the individual cones/bowls in a shop.

Also the attraction to the ice cream (it's only play feature) should be increased so others can use it in parks and other areas as the player can have their Sim use it and the attraction to it should be increased for townies.

The Movie stuff pack should get some special movies to watch when clicking on a TV if the player has used some of the decor to setup a pretend theater. That would a special treat for those of us who did just that. At home was fine but the theater experience needs to be special.

Since they are doing game updates I hope they improve some of the stuff packs I did buy.

Edit to add since so many ask for small appliances Cool Kitchen would be the place add mixers, etc.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    The ice cream should also be available to sell individual cones. It's great they included the different ice cream types in the DO to order at a pretend ice cream shop but a business owner can't sell the individual cones/bowls in a shop.

You can definitely do this! You just need the shop owner to prepare a tray of ice cream, add toppings/ garnish if you wish, pick up a cone or bowl into the sim’s inventory, then place it in the shop and set it for sale. I’ve used this method to set up a couple of ice cream stores/ bakeries in different worlds. Food also doesn’t spoil in shops when set for sale, so other sims can always visit and buy ice cream cones or bowls whenever they like.