Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roomies Household and Zoe...

So, I just played a round of the Roomies Household and I just have one question...

...who do you ship Zoe with?
Townie/NPC lore nerd!

Roomies Household and Zoe... 46 votes

Mitchell
2%
Handel 1 vote
J Huntington
8%
Erja888pammiechickEdithVHeathertibb 4 votes
Gavin
2%
Behappy1st 1 vote
Let the boys smooch each other
23%
StormkeepLeccaAstrocalipossFanPhoriaBlueR0seRedSunBluesSimsQueerGordySkyrryxVyne 11 votes
SWOOP IN AND STEAL!
19%
SikoahGraceMindofyEmmaVaneCAPTAIN_NXR7Karababy52EnkiSchmidthaisinDaepheneElisetom 9 votes
Whomst the heck?
21%
simgirl1010luthienrisingbarracuda1574DarkLady2788viola-illyriaTTNsimmerSERVERFRASeashoreLiviaACruelButLovingGodDragonmasterleo 10 votes
Justine Keaton
21%
icmnfrshxoJessiStrangerthanHarukotyanfiercephoenix91DoloresGreysof2106DoodlyDoofushappyopiSimmingal 10 votes

Comments

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I actually paired her with Sergio.

Sergio is a womanizer and Siobhan dumped him. Sergio constantly cheats on Zoe. Zoe’s in denial or something.

Siobhan is happily married to Sergio’s best friend, J. Hunnington. They have 3 kids.

Mitchell is boyfriend to Eva from party house.

Gavin is gay. He’s dating his roommate, Jules Rico from eco living.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Johnny Zest, they make a really cute couple.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Whomst the heck?
    They're long gone in my sims universe.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Whomst the heck?
    Never play with them. They re just rippoffs from a tv show I never watched.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Never play with them. They re just rippoffs from a tv show I never watched.

You know...all this time I never made the connection between that household and the New Girl show, until reading your comment here. You'd think Zoe's name would have clued me in...

I voted to let the boys smooch each other...for no reason other than I want Zoe for one of my own Sims. :lol:
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Whomst the heck?
    They're long gone in my sims universe.

Same here. If you're gonna occupy a house in my simworld, you'd better be plot-critical, and they ain't.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited January 2022
    Just cause Zoe is the only girl in the house doesn't mean all the dudes want her. Maybe she prefers women instead? Maybe the dudes are locked in a love triangle with one another and she is conflicted on who to support? The possibilities are endless!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I just picked this cause idk I like to think she has all the options in the world and these dudes could just be the background cheerleaders
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Mitchell
    Ha! I'll admit that the reason I don't have the bros in the bro-filled household take their brolationships any further is because this is a sitcom based household. I know the networks...as they were in the mid-aughts when I was actually watching TV. Very behind the curve in gay. Any sort of bro-ness is subtextual for fans to glean over!

Basically Mitchell has been making swift moves in the household because he's crushing hard and a quick glance at the show that I haven't watched shows that in personality, he's like the dude the girl ended up with at the end. Whether or not that stays that way...we'll see. Right now things are kinda awkward between Mitchell and Zoe.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Handel , you definitely haven't watched TV in the past decade. Networks now are so sensitive to being inclusive that every single show on the air has a minimum of one character that represents the LGBTQ community and the majority of them also have at least one such couple.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Mitchell
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @Handel , you definitely haven't watched TV in the past decade. Networks now are so sensitive to being inclusive that every single show on the air has a minimum of one character that represents the LGBTQ community and the majority of them also have at least one such couple.

Small progresses! My how far we have come.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    In my current save, she's dating Johnny Zest. From the help of Wonderful Whims, they're both extremely attracted to each other.

I'm not sure what option to choose, maybe Swoop in and steal?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Out of all the premade households, this is the one I never ever see in my game as walkbys or out and about. I wonder why?
    gen3-banner.png
    Mitchell
    Before I actually took a spin with the household, I saw Mitchell as a Blue Velvet bartender and Zoe at the Humor and Hijinks. Out of all the premades...they definitely somehow don't stand out at all. -shrug-
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Nobody, to be honest. In my game I made her a brother. The brother dated my sim and Zoe was their surrogate. Zoe stayed single and wasn't even much keen on being an auntie. I mean sometimes she popped in and she was nice, though it felt like she had to, like it was a must to do, sort of a chore. Anyway, Zoe was single and she loved it :) I will see her that way forever.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    She's married with my gardener Sim Owen Brooks and they have two children. I don't ship her with anyone else in particular. ;)
    Long time ago I made her a teenager and created parents for her because I wanted her to date one of my teen Sims, but I deleted that save later.
    If I would choose a partner from her roommates I'd choose Mitchell Kalani because he has a joke star aspiration. Zoe is a goofball, so they'd probably suit together the best.
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    Swoop in And Steal.

One of the first things I do is edit Zoe in CAS so she looks a little more South Asian (as her last name is Patel). She's a lovely Sim so she's often the founder's wife in my legacies. However, if she does mess around with one of the housemates it's usually J.Huntington.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    SWOOP IN AND STEAL!
    I have three custom template saves of which Zoe is in just one of them. She's one of my favorite premades though I really haven't done much with her, except for in one challenge. She was the spouse of my Apocalypse Challenge Sim, Josh Hunter, many years ago, they had two girls together. She's been the love interest of other Sims in a couple saves, but that was the one time I played with her until she died of old age. Very sweet Sim and very pretty with minimal tweaks required. All the guys in the original household are gone in all my custom template saves.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    SWOOP IN AND STEAL!
    It has been a long time since this happened, but MCCC married my Zoe to an ugly townie (one of the reasons why I quit using MCCC), so the inevitable thing happened and Zoe's husband Jake died... in a fire I think. She was heartbroken and to cheer herself up she started a new hobby, boxing. There happened to be a very cute and muscular gym trainer, Dylan Frank, in the gym and after mustering courage for a day or two Zoe asked him to help with her training and the rest is history.

Zoe actually lived with Gavin and his boyfriend in a big mansion in Willow Creek (the mansion had belonged to Gavin's boyfriend's parents) and they continued to live together there even after Zoe and Frank got married and had a daughter, River :smile:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Whomst the heck?
    Who's that?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Justine Keaton
    My sim met Zoe in my first ever save file after he'd broken up with Don. They ended up getting married. I wasn't interested in the premades, so I wasn't aware that she actually had three roommates
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited January 2022
    SWOOP IN AND STEAL!
    I haven't done it yet, but I want to pair her up with Raj Rasoya. She has a wholesome primary school teacher thing going for her, and he deserves some love. Also, his mother can't complain about him picking a nice Indian girl, right?

I got Raj fit once, just to see what he looked like after working off that cooking. He's super buff.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    SWOOP IN AND STEAL!
    I once stole her for my own sim dude. She was his girlfriend’s bestie and then Oopsy Daisy.
    It was a long time ago and he was a 🍆, meaning that the affair lasted about two sim days or less.

Zoe is one of the very few premades I know by name because it’s such a friendly lookin’ gal and she also has good humor. Usually I don’t care about any of the premades but I do care about Zoe Patel.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited January 2022
    Justine Keaton
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I haven't done it yet, but I want to pair her up with Raj Rasoya. She has a wholesome primary school teacher thing going for her, and he deserves some love. Also, his mother can't complain about him picking a nice Indian girl, right?

Oh! I love this idea! and I actually had roomies move to san myshuno and they're neighbors with Raj and his mom :open_mouth::heart:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free