Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims Delivery Express (1/10/22 or 10/1/22)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wow! Nice.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Did they also add any bug fixes?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member

If they did they didn't announce it.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member

If they did they didn't announce it.

Last time they added missing text for non English versions via SDX and posted in on the HQ forum. I wish there were patch notes ...
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Looks cute
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I'm always excited for more CAS stuff. ❤️
    #Team Occult
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    That looks nice but do we have anything else to go with a korean wedding, like a tea set or traditional Korean food?
    crocobaura wrote: »
    That looks nice but do we have anything else to go with a korean wedding, like a tea set or traditional Korean food?

Maybe we'll get something in the new GP.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    We received a couple of unexpected, high quality CAS items for free and the community can not just enjoy the content on Twitter. That's ridiculous. I'm aware that EA and Maxis are not cristal clear, but come on... I also see that for some of people inclusivity and cultural representation = american style representation. It is not the first time when I see that. During South American events we had the same issue. That's a shame.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Maybe we'll get something in the new GP.

Hopefully. Or maybe with the global foods update. They also bow to each other during wedding ceremony, hope they add bowing.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I wonder if we will get more cultural wedding outfits. I think the only ones we have so far for non western weddings is indian/ south Asian, Korean, and I cant remember if the outfits from snowy escape were for weddings... so we are severely lacking in that department and I hope they add more. Because in my save I play with a lot of different sims inspired by different cultures. For some worlds I had researched weddings to make a more accurate wedding venue for the culture the world was inspired by. I think for Polynesian weddings we might have accurate outfits too but I can't remember.

But idk I find it fun trying different ways to play certain events or certain sims based on their culture so I always find stuff like this exciting.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr

Oh and I hope they include some Korean food in the global foods update. There is a korean YouTuber who has 10 cats and I always watch to cheer me up and the food she cooks always looks so yummy
    What is the difference between a hanbok and a jeogori? And where does cheoson-ot come into play?

Traditional Korean clothing has been around for centuries. It’s an important part of traditional Korean culture, and the hanbok is making a come-back.

https://koryogroup.com/blog/hanbok-vs-jeogori-vs-cheoson-ot-a-traditional-korean-clothing-history
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Traditional Korean clothing has been around for centuries.

Glad to know that! It'd be too bad if Korean clothing was only invented recently and they had to go naked for all those centuries because clothing hadn't been invented yet. ;)

(he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    edited January 2022
    Traditional Korean clothing has been around for centuries.

Glad to know that! It'd be too bad if Korean clothing was only invented recently and they had to go naked for all those centuries because clothing hadn't been invented yet. ;)

Lol. 😄 I think the emphasis was on traditional.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited January 2022
    Yay! I am so happy about hanboks

I was so upset when they did the korean traditional inspired clothes except the fact that we didn't have actual korean traditional wear in the game so it was all out of order

but I'm glad they added them now
    and included hair too!

sims team really be flirting with me this year it seems its a good start

*knocks on wood*

I do agree that having the shoe separated would have been nice but its probably because of clipping issues with socks and such i assume

and yeah i don't really see why anyone would want to pair hanboks with unrelated shoes

maybe it would have been nice to change colors as we please tho
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    @kaiwrysims Snowy Escape doesn't have wedding attire. What figure in it is: yukata (summer clothes) and kimono (everyday+formal).
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
    Skyrryx wrote: »
    @kaiwrysims Snowy Escape doesn't have wedding attire. What figure in it is: yukata (summer clothes) and kimono (everyday+formal).

Ok so I was right. I remember do a little research and being a bit dissapointed because I want to make a little wedding venue with a shrine in Mt. Komorebi for the locals I was playing. Maybe one day we will get one in a free update *finger crossed*
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Yay! I am so happy about hanboks

I was so upset when they did the korean traditional inspired clothes except the fact that we didn't have actual korean traditional wear in the game so it was all out of order

but I'm glad they added them now
    and included hair too!

sims team really be flirting with me this year it seems its a good start

*knocks on wood*

I do agree that having the shoe separated would have been nice but its probably because of clipping issues with socks and such i assume

and yeah i don't really see why anyone would want to pair hanboks with unrelated shoes

maybe it would have been nice to change colors as we please tho

I wonder why they keep doing that. I'm wondering if it has to do with a limit of the number of items they can ship so if they put the shoes and outfit together that reduces the amount by 1...
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Not sure if it was mentioned here, but they probably added it because of the new wedding pack. Yahz!
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Slightly off-topic, but I just wanted to show some appreciation for how far the game artists have come. The new hairstyle is 🔥 and the texture is really smooth and clean. Literally leaps and bounds compared to the base game hairstyles.

D0M0n6p.jpg
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited January 2022
    Plumbeeb wrote: »
    Slightly off-topic, but I just wanted to show some appreciation for how far the game artists have come. The new hairstyle is 🔥 and the texture is really smooth and clean. Literally leaps and bounds compared to the base game hairstyles.

D0M0n6p.jpg

I do say those hairstyles are very nice and well done especially the one on the right I like that one the most. The other is nice too and have a Frozen look to it.
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    We received a couple of unexpected, high quality CAS items for free and the community can not just enjoy the content on Twitter. That's ridiculous. I'm aware that EA and Maxis are not cristal clear, but come on... I also see that for some of people inclusivity and cultural representation = american style representation. It is not the first time when I see that. During South American events we had the same issue. That's a shame.

We could get cars, an open world, and the color wheel in a free patch tomorrow and Twitter would still complain about it.