Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No hobbies pack but gameplay kits?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
edited January 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
If a TS2 Freetime like EP will never arrive to TS4, kits can do the trick. Gameplay kits that includes a skill, functional and decorative items.
  • Sewing kit
  • Pottery kit
  • Glassblowing kit
  • Karate kit
  • Ballet kit

Also, BG update with hobbies system, similar to Likes & Dislikes

Comments

• BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    That makes sense - though I think the Activity part of Likes & Dislikes already serves as a hobbies system
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    That makes sense - though I think the Activity part of Likes & Dislikes already serves as a hobbies system

Depending how hobbies can be implemented, but yes.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    Hell no they said kit wouldn't affect base game so they better don't do this!!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
    edited January 2022
    Ararine wrote: »
    Hell no they said kit wouldn't affect base game so they better don't do this!!

But there's hobbies outside kits so it can work.

Wood working, fishing, gardening, cooking, basketball, video games.

Kits will enhance hobbies system much like DHD with the L&D system and adding crafting hobbies.
    Post edited by Mak27 on
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Hobbies had been coming more often in Stuffpacks like Nifty Knitting. I hope we will see more of them.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 339 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    If a TS2 Freetime like EP will never arrive to TS4, kits can do the trick. Gameplay kits that includes a skill, functional and decorative items.

Also, BG update with hobbies system, similar to Likes & Dislikes

I would like more hobbies, but I will not buy them in kits.
    • Sewing kit
    • Pottery kit
    • Glassblowing kit
    • Karate kit
    • Ballet kit
    $4.99 for each of these is a huge no from me. I would rather see hobbies expanded upon in any other type of DLC.
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    edited January 2022
    There's already a "sewing kit". Although karate sounds cool. But I echo the above, the game is already splitting up content too much. Just make it a pack or a basegame update.
    LJK wrote: »
    There's already a "sewing kit".

Knitting SP, not sewing.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    LJK wrote: »
    There's already a "sewing kit".

Knitting SP, not sewing.

We got embroidery with cottage living. By sewing I assume you mean with a sewing machine, like a seamstress. Anyway, I would love more hobbies, but not in a kit. I think they are a bit more fleshed out in a pack and better integrated with other packs and no so buggy.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'm literally sick of kits so I would love a pack at this point a stuff pack of all these would be great.