Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    "Whaddaya think, babe? Do I look strong enough for the lumberjack contest up in Granite Falls?"
    JNzkdci.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    vuIRmBF.png
    Jasper, cool, yeah, totally cool... NOT :joy:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Karababy52 ,

Jon
    wYMuHCp.png

Joel
    Qx3mdvg.png

Uku: Lady, not only that I will not finish my meal now, but your jacket needs laundry.

wzXQCVk.png

edited January 2022
    Adam's mom Elizabeth came over and just learned from the source that she's going to be a grandmother...
    d85wW0x.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    ORYQ4aY.png
    juvRX4r.png
    73HE6s1.png
    I only took this cause it's been a while since I've had an autonomous woohoo.

Although she was able to take a pregnancy test after sooooo...yep.
    P79il5A.png
    0wnmVBA.png
    FvAQ52s.png
    rCZpacD.png
    kAfXXHH.png
    8XacQzg.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu - Whoa! Never would've recognized that was Jon if you hadn't told me! o.O Joel on the otherhand, can't disguise that red hair! :) Guessing those are their default dark modes when they transitioned? Love how Kat is just casually chillin' the background with the hardhat. hehe Thanks for tagging me!

Screenshot spammers thread eh? Okay, well, here's a few from my gameplay yesterday that didn't make the cut for my update:

Xk1Onhu.png
    Just your normal Global Superstar going for a casual stroll. Matching colors is so last year Dahling! ;)

6a4RLvp.png
    Her name is Pumpkin and she's very proud her ensemble matches the Autumn palette!

7Q71JqM.png
    My teen, Cale, trying the medium climbing walls in his neighborhood for the first time.

X8VblNl.png
    He made it! Whew! That's a long way to fall! o.O

LOviU3e.png
    Be proud Cale, you earned it! <3
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Karababy52 Pffft, just wanted to say I somehow managed to read the wrong description for second picture and was like "The cat is the Global superstar?" :D. Well, Pumpkin does seem to have the attitude for it.

I clicked the stupid fireworks from the inventory, thinking sims would be smart enough to go automatically outside. I was wrong.
    (Yeah, you can tell I’m new to these CL fireworks.)
    bpdmvup.jpg

She then wanted to go flirt with her husband.
    "Heyyyy, how do you like me with dark hair?"
    fw87Shg.jpg

He autonomously dared her to go streaking lol.
    iuxvvTm.jpg
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Fun at the Festival of Snow
    icNOj22.png
    6oKk9ms.png
    Hanako is actually pretty decent at snowboarding, Kenji is not yet but he's getting there
    w9e0b0R.png
    3LjYCl2.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    edited January 2022
    Since it has been awhile, and Erik is on his way to becoming a Legend in his own Time, I thought I would spam his success. :)
    First Best Song Win:
    fzpKW6g.jpg
    HhG39WC.jpg
    SjMGCNA.jpg
    WvBiSn2.jpg

Second Win for Best Song:
    3nXeyZz.jpg
    DFPzFgp.jpg
    ctRIpAj.jpg
    OCMhgfw.jpg
    RcpTm5K.jpg
    xiS4xv2.jpg

Third Win for Best Song:
    iVxtnBk.jpg
    sntFzAw.jpg
    X7zyQT7.jpg
    zkog8GX.jpg
    hajFheB.jpg

Fourth Win for Best Song:
    bMJTnRE.jpg
    6jCf8dn.jpg
    6EM62B2.jpg
    f9KoMxi.jpg
    MSzMGcL.jpg

Fifth Win, no Nomination: (Happened so Fast I didn't get many pictures.)
    a78a3hE.jpg
    Cg3tCSR.jpg
    I97pXLx.jpg
    I dubbed the Award Best New Artist of the Year.

Sixth Win for Best Song:
    fCOYSGm.jpg
    xhxTzjP.jpg
    GUFZxkm.jpg
    xjGuTss.jpg
    DoAYBLW.jpg
    hMm1t7q.jpg

Seventh Win for Best Song:
    9Wf7tPd.jpg
    fqJgVi4.jpg
    LLXjugl.jpg
    sMj0F77.jpg
    PX0SxYI.jpg
    x5ZiiFP.jpg
    P52g7CJ.jpg

Eighth Win for Best Song:
    3tlOUlg.jpg
    M427cOd.jpg
    ATHW2In.jpg

Ninth Win for Best Song:
    ttRJaPB.jpg
    1tFTysT.jpg
    CcJicIC.jpg
    vVGy9Cq.jpg
    JB1jfeB.jpg
    QHAH6nd.jpg
    i5LGvTD.jpg

All Best Songs were from a Nomination so the award was thus designated. The one he picked up without a nomination had no designation, so I just called it, myself. :) We're all caught up at the moment.

Thank you for this thread to allow me to share via spam.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Ellie: "And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with you honey..."
    Adam: "That's great, but we're flippin' loaded. We just got a 15,000-simoleon deposit for the week from the investment bank."
    Ellie: "Yeah, but how would I rhyme that? 'Even though we're stinkin' rich, you're my guy and I'm your...see the problem?"
    xphsM0y.png
    (he/him)
    My oh my...there's two bassinets. Say hi to Richard and Jim Wheatley. Looks like Mom and Dad get to play a bit of man-to-man defense...
    OcYBVJS.png
    (he/him)
    Synchronized nooboo care! Bright side to having twins, first-time parents really grind up that Parenting skill in a hurry.
    IkoIkcK.png
    (he/him)
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    @ACruelButLovingGod I always like the songs in your updates :)

@Nate_Whiplash1 @Stormkeep Another way to do it is to open the console and type "resetSim " followed by the first and last name of your sim. You don't have to enable testingcheats for that.
    Only drawback is, if you have a sim with two words in their first or last name without hyphen, like my first spellcaster sim Silver Moon Thompson, it won't work.

gen3-banner.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    xS69tFZ.png
    2ElXRMR.png
    JIFhJNg.png
    UJHctKb.png
    Hubba hubba...ahem, I'll see myself out.
    VPJtO6N.png
    Oh wait, now he's realizing instead of doing the laundry she's just stealing Max's loose change...that's a mini wolfy alright and now I'll show myself the door.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    I take dozens upon dozens of screenshots in the game. I used to have like 400 - 500 but I had to either move them or delete them, now I have 460. And I also purchased Moschino Stuff, thus taking many more photos.

01-02-22_6-52-16_PM.png
    01-07-22_9-12-23_AM.png
    01-04-22_10-47-54_PM.png
    12-28-21_4-34-41_PM.png
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
    Athena and Lilith got married.
    lmxVFh3.png
    UoKiuzC.png
    Cj85rhM.png
    ND5HJlW.png
    edited January 2022
    Caleb spent the evening flirting with Blake, who was one of the guests at the wedding (also I did not intend on them having matching formalwear even though I did make Blake specifically for Caleb to date)
    IKqghQ9.png
    wxDHcF3.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    edited January 2022
    Synchronized nooboo care! Bright side to having twins, first-time parents really grind up that Parenting skill in a hurry.
    IkoIkcK.png

Yes, my Sim, Kayleigh Cantrell married to Rock Star Erik Cantrell, is already up to level 9 in her parenting skill. They had a single for their first child, but Child number two became two and three, as they had twin daughters. Erik isn't far behind on his parenting skill. The moment he picks up a baby, they all but become Besties with their Daddy. LOL And he does his best to help out, too. He's in it for the long-haul.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Wanted to do a build challenge so I made a triangle cottage! Pretty happy with how it turned out :)
    01-11-22-4-25-25-PM.png
    01-11-22-4-29-45-PM.png
    d43hZHJ.png
    pyvQvIA.png
    vxvBX1g.png
    BJgeCof.png
    zlf2TmB.png
    WFsBvRD.png
    rQPRheH.png
    wS1oQWt.png
    Hovk9oo.png
    dSIMlBp.png
    IkoIkcK.png

Yes, my Sim, Kayleigh Cantrell married to Rock Star Erik Cantrell, is already up to level 9 in her parenting skill. They had a single for their first child, but Child number two became two and three, as they had twin daughters. Erik isn't far behind on his parenting skill. The moment his picks up a baby, they all but become Besties with their Daddy. LOL And he does his best to help out, too. He's in it for the long-haul.

Adam made it all the way to level 10 before the babies even aged up. Ellie's a slower learner (she's an ascended NPC so she doesn't have all those childhood learning-speed-boost perks, just Savant) so she's "only" level 7. These two won't be their last kids, though, so Ellie's got plenty of time to master the art of raising little ones. She's a piano master, so she'll probably pick up a big skill boost with Richard and Jim teaching them to tickle the ivories.
    (he/him)
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,823 Member
    01-05-22-11-09-04-PM.pngThey learn pretty fast when they are in team. Now i need to hire a butler and a nanny so we can play 5 on 5 !
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    Ellie got herself a new outfit for working off that pregnancy weight on the treadmill after having twins. How's she look in purple?
    O6GH5wl.png
    (he/him)
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I took quite a long break from the game and haven't taken any screenshots since I started playing again.

Anyway thought you folks might quite like these that I did ages ago soon after the vampire pack was released.

At the time, I wanted to play the Vatores, but wanted to play their backstory, so I cheated the siblings to humans and aged them down to teens and started play from there.

I give you...

The Turning of Lilith
    NFxgoJJ.png
    I2HfpfS.png
    nD7KHt7.png
    6mcIS33.png
    tnA3W31.png
    3EBdtT5.png
    eSbrVpR.png
    cNKxw3O.png
    bTHRJgP.png
    sd5mrvs.png