Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    ^^ I do figure skating.

What is the best compliment that someone can recieve in your opinion?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    LynnPlayz1 wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's a toughie. I just saw Spider-Man No Way Home, but the hype set my expectations too high. I'm gonna go with Avengers Endgame.

What's your go-to tv show to watch when you're not feeling well?

Finally, someone who likes Endgame better than Infinity War. XD
    ^^ I do figure skating.

What is the best compliment that someone can recieve in your opinion?

When someone tells them that they inspire them to create, be a better person, etc etc.

Same question.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Best compliment someone can receive? If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess when someone else tries to be like you in some way.

Worst insult you've ever gotten?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Worst as in bad and makes no sense? If so then: The other day some dude got in my Instagram PM and begged me to paint a painting of his "dead parents" for free cuz he "has no money" and I kept on saying no unless he pays for it. And then he said that I had no emotions and I'm not an artist cuz everything I do is for money. LOL. I mean. I already done knew I have no emotions. 😂😂😂 So saying that didn't really make me feel insulted whatsoever.

But if you mean worst as in so bad it hurts.... Hmmm. I don't know. I don't get insulted that often. But my colleagues have said things like I eat grass and leaves cuz of my salads that I eat all the time. But their intent wasn't too insult me, I guess. 😂 But those comments do annoy me cuz they're kinda rude.

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,634 Member
    @DeKay I understand your art situation. For some reason people think musicians and artists should work for free. My trio has been slammed a few times just for asking for expenses .

Worst insult was when a patient’s family member called my private phone number (which they should not have had) accusing me of deliberately trying to kill their family member and threatening to “make me pay.” All I did was change their diet to something easier to swallow.

Q: what would you do with the money if you won the lottery?
    cyncie wrote: »
    DeKay I understand your art situation. For some reason people think musicians and artists should work for free. My trio has been slammed a few times just for asking for expenses .

Worst insult was when a patient’s family member called my private phone number (which they should not have had) accusing me of deliberately trying to kill their family member and threatening to “make me pay.” All I did was change their diet to something easier to swallow.

Q: what would you do with the money if you won the lottery?

I know, right? I just don't get why some people find it so hard to understand. Like you can't just go a restaurant and ask for free food. It's the same exact concept. 🤦

Well, first of all I don't gamble so I can't join a lottery. 😂 But let's just assume it was like those lucky draw things (which I don't know if you consider that as lottery, but I don't)... Well, I guess it depends on how much money it is. 😂 If it's like $50,000, then I would want to renovate our house, maybe mainly the kitchen and make it all nice and modern. 😍 If it's like less than $10 000, then maybe I just buy a new laptop or something. I don't know. I don't really have anything in mind that I wanna buy right now actually. 🤔🤔

Are you saving up for a big purchase now? What is the purchase?
    832XG3D.gif
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited January 2022
    No, I'm not saving up for a big purchase. I pretty much have what I need, and most of the things I want are cheap :D.

Are you frivolous with money or you more of a penny-pincher?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    I try to strike a balance. I don’t go into debt with credit cards or unneeded purchases, but if I can afford something that I want without going into debt, I’m okay with spending a little.

Have you ever made kefir?
    Nope.

Have you ever made ice cream from scratch?
    832XG3D.gif
    Nope. Every time I thought about it, it seemed like too much effort to be worth it, and the machines that are supposed to be high quality and reliable are way too expensive like $600 last I checked? No way would I do that.

@DeKay @cyncie that sounds horrible! I hope you can say to those people who expect you to operate as a charity: "This is how I make a meager living. I cannot afford to be a charitable trust or a philanthropist, but those do exist, so if you want donated goods or services, go ask them. As for me, I need my time to be spent, making money, to survive. If that offends you, go tell it to someone who has time to listen."

It felt good just to type that, for your sakes, even though it won't help because those people aren't the ones reading it. Oh well it's like when you have a bad dream and comfort yourself by coming up with an alternate ending.

In fact that's my question: do any of you do that also? Come up with alternate endings for a bad dream, in which the bad thing didn't happen or else you were able to fight effectively?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2022
    That's good advice, @ignominiusrex. :grin: I'll keep that in mind for next time.

I don't think I've come up with an alternate ending for a bad dream before. 😅 Cuz when I wake to find it's all fake, then I'd feel better anyways.

What is something you're practicing to get better at?
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    That's good advice, @ignominiusrex. :grin: I'll keep that in mind for next time.

I don't think I've come up with an alternate ending for a bad dream before. 😅 Cuz when I wake to find it's all fake, then I'd feel better anyways.

What is something you're practicing to get better at?

I’ve not been practicing playing ukulele much since the pandemic. Now that I have more time, I’m working on it again.

@ignominiusrex thanks for the support

Where did you like to play when you were a child?
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    My local park and my backyard. I tried to dig a tunnel to connect the two. It didn't work and the lawnmower was mad at me. But I found some neat rocks in the process. 😀

What was the first Sims game you played?
    The Sims 1, of course!

What is the latest new dish you tried to cook/bake that turned out good?
    832XG3D.gif
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Southwest ranch chicken tacos by McCormick. It was so good that I've made it several times in the past few weeks.

Since I like food and talking about food, same question.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    I don’t cook much, but I like to do beverages. The Sparkling Cranberry Punch was good this Christmas.

Do you enjoy water sports?

• LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I don't enjoy any sports. 😅

Snails or slugs?
    Woolly Worms. At least they can predict the weather.

What’s your best joke?

My life.

What is your eye color?
    832XG3D.gif
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Dark blue.

What do you have a hard time with, but most people find quite easy?
    Z5yqGx5.png
    oh man, nothing I could tell on the forums! :D>:)

Okay whipping out the Dad jokes, don't say you weren't warned!

Q "What did the drummer name his twin daughters?"

A "Anna One, Anna Two"

What was the best party you ever went to?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    ^^^I laughed.

Meeting of the Minds in Key West. A great big three day Parrothead Party.

BBQ sauce or Memphis rub?
    Never had a Memphis Rub so I'mma say BBQ sauce.

Fav condiment?
    832XG3D.gif
    Can cheese count as a condiment? 😁 if not, then hot sauce!

What is a good memory you have?

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Chatting with my Australian best friend back in 2008-2010 online on a forum every day after school. 😂 Forums now just don't hit the same no mo'.

Fav forum you were part of?
    832XG3D.gif