March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    @Daravi Poor Morgana....
    and poor widower Dominic hmm
    gen3-banner.png
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    edited January 2022
    I hope everyone is having a happy new year. <3

@Lyrie Thanks so much for your comments. I hope you were able to enjoy the holidays. Your idea to change the girls' hairs as they age is clever! Your Sims' Winterfests were so sweet and I love the rainbow tree! It's so perfect for them.

@Metior_Ice I liked the nostalgic post. It was quite funny. Zephyr had character all right…Handling fireballs in an orange bear suit. :D XD He was cute as a toddler.
    Too bad for Sarah…

@mightysprite
    I'm glad Sai had a good birthday. Pina's yellow Queen Anne décor made me laugh. It works though. "Windmill" is the perfect code word to remind someone to check back into reality. I love that.
    It would have been fun to have the college students live on campus, but then living with the significant others would be impossible.
    Would it work if you changed one of the dorm lots to residential?

@vancanuckfan86 So many children! Good luck with them. The triplets are adorable.

@ironknight35 Oh no! Your poor sim! What happened the first time he died? He should only try to repair appliances once.

@sarabeth2984 Thanks for your comment! I like Cornelia's colorful bedroom in the new apartment. I really like this family of yours. They're sweet. I'm so glad grandma got to feel the baby as a ghost.

@Thrior Haha, Axel is a hero. He put out a fire and asked for the bite.

---
    Fier Legacy - my post is a flashback and a little dark...
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Learn more about the Fiers?
    Past posts are linked and indexed on my blog.

Before I get to the post, here are some random holiday pictures that I like to spam around the forum.
    fyyrZ5q.jpg
    eaiw1S4.jpg
    b0s6VAY.jpg
    MSrektD.jpg
    Mcr0W2d.jpg
    AFHrwiY.jpg
    3zObH6n.jpg
    6qc0zBb.jpg

It’s Going to Be a Wild Ride
    Adelise liked her husband enough to want to nap beside him. At times, something as simple as that was worth pointing out.
    AsLQY7L.jpg

Countless years ago, when their engagement was announced, those around accused her of being many things: 1) a gold digger, 2) naïve beyond comprehension, 3) a snake, 4) a stubborn idiot, and 5) unjustifiably lucky. To be fair to those people, it was curious that almost no one was interested in the, by all accounts, intelligent, hardworking, ambitious, and physically attractive second son of a wealthy, powerful (i.e., vampire) family. Why was a human stranger from a poor family with an equally poor reputation acceptable to him? Wasn’t that a red flag? Yes, but—
    mFBQpqe.jpg
    The rest is on my blog.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited January 2022
    @ironknight35 Oh no! Your poor sim! What happened the first time he died? He should only try to repair appliances once.
    He died trying to fix the television the first time, then he died trying to fix the microwave the second time I tried playing him... He then caught on fire after I had him cook (this was the third time I tried playing that Sim). I've had the game since 2014 and never had this much trouble with a Sim before. I couldn't take it anymore, lol. I couldn't do anything with that Sim without bad things happening. He was cursed. :D

He/Him
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    @haneul First, congrats on the feature!

As for Sarah, she was a poor unfortunate soul. Although, she was never the nicest sim.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Cyrus and Jessa went out to Windenburg to hang out with friends, then they watched the stars, and the next day Cyrus's brother Emmett became a teenager. Tell me, how did that boy get all the good genes?!
    51808109316_744afd1cbf_h.jpg
    51807153132_c283526a1c_h.jpg
    51808844815_0668e73831_h.jpg
    51807152777_f77b6f6087_h.jpg
    51808108401_6d9270eb81_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Cyrus and Jessa went out to Windenburg to hang out with friends, then they watched the stars, and the next day Cyrus's brother Emmett became a teenager. Tell me, how did that boy get all the good genes?!
    51808109316_744afd1cbf_h.jpg
    51807153132_c283526a1c_h.jpg
    51808844815_0668e73831_h.jpg
    51808108401_6d9270eb81_h.jpg

That family definitely had some good genes, lol! :smile: They’re both very handsome!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    He died trying to fix the television the first time, then he died trying to fix the microwave the second time I tried playing him... He then caught on fire after I had him cook (this was the third time I tried playing that Sim). I've had the game since 2014 and never had this much trouble with a Sim before. I couldn't take it anymore, lol. I couldn't do anything with that Sim without bad things happening. He was cursed. :D
    Oh, wow! 😲 He has the worst luck ever! You sure he didn’t have a hidden Unlucky trait or something, lol! 😄
    (She/her)
    @LatinaBunny aww! Thanks! As you can tell from one of the photos behind Emmett, their father is an elder already. Mom isn't too far behind. All this has been on a Long/slightly edited age span.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Comparison of Andrew(YA pic) and Emmett(Teen)
    51740499751_2219040ef0_h.jpg

Who's better-looking? ;)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @LatinaBunny aww! Thanks! As you can tell from one of the photos behind Emmett, their father is an elder already. Mom isn't too far behind. All this has been on a Long/slightly edited age span.

Oh, they look like a lovely family! 🤗❤️👍 I hope their father has been doing well and that he gets to see their boys grow up into young gentlemen!
    (She/her)
    Comparison of Andrew(YA pic) and Emmett(Teen)
    51740499751_2219040ef0_h.jpg

Who's better-looking? ;)

They’re both very handsome! I like softer looks, so I would prefer the second one (if I was teen/teen sim, lol, heheh).
    (She/her)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    I've checked my screenshotfolder, and there are too many pictures. So, instead of a two years story, I'm posting the story of one year.

The last years has ended sad, and so we have a grieving widower Dominik, who came often to visit Sandra, just not to be alone in his big empty house.

xiXz6P0.png
    P0lG9EI.png
    jsmkieE.png

Sandra tried to comfort him, because she has the Compassionate Trait.

p7sednU.png
    3WZ98EA.png

Dominik helped her to rearrange the bedrooms, the old room was to small for both children and Sandra decided to switch the bedrooms.
    RYmNa15.png
    DFRX0hJ.png
    aI6OPEs.png

Christina and Annabelle are playing together, while Amelie tortured her kids laptop, she has gotten on christmas.
    vjPnUBt.png

Of course Sandra took care of the children (still with the help of her parents).
    EcBbrH1.png
    ZWidV8w.png
    aAeKD7F.png
    y94aW0D.png
    BNxdQQG.png
    DPh23Sv.png
    The year moved forward, Sandra met Dominik and convinced him, that he should go out and met some new people.
    zRzpZM6.png
    6ptOBz9.png

But instead he had only eyes for Sandra and enjoyed very much her company.
    rGt5Thl.png
    x4qmka7.png
    ABMm3mL.png
    Slowly but steady they fell in love and were dating, here they went into a cinema and watched a movie together.
    And there the first kiss happened.
    jGteXPd.png
    vkndvkE.png

He accompanied her home, to make sure that no one harmed her.
    VxaQ8GN.png
    ieoejAo.png

They had more dates until the end of the year 2009. A small selection.
    nglImST.png
    cfeSBQe.png
    zlRc76z.png
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,305 Member
    @HillyBeth
    At first glance, I agree with @LatinaBunny . After some more looking, it get's harder. Their lips are the same?
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited January 2022
    @Svineprutter Pretty much but his older brothers aren't this good-looking.... To me anyway.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    The adventures of my Rags to Riches Beach Bum, part 2

Not sure how I managed to make it through the previous episode without mentioning his name, it's Lance Ward, and here's a pic of him at his new home camp on a vacant lot in the Lani St. Taz neighborhood
    Lu3nw1G.png

After getting plenty of stares from the locals at his old camp setup against an unoccupied house in Ohan'ali Town he decided it was time to pack up and move and Lani St. Taz proved to be much better. Though the patch of brush and palm trees doesn't really 100 percent hide his camp no one has bothered him there, and after I placed a pee bush he's able to satisfy all his needs with no more desperate waddles to a public restroom. There are two food stands on the island where Lance finds a descent variety of meals, but they're not open all the time and sometimes Lance has to settle for hot dogs roasted on his campfire ... and he managed to set his chair on fire again.

Lance continued taking odd jobs and it didn't take him long to gain a rating of five out of five stars. There were several jobs he couldn't take due to skill requirements so now that his funds are more than adequate for his beach bum life style I turned his attention to skill building. I also started him working on aspirations through which he can get reward traits that'll make his life easier.

Back at the beginning when Lance had nothing and was combing the beach for sea shells he got a good start on the Curator aspiration, and now he's making occasional trips to Mua Pel'am for crystals and frogs he needs for that aspiration. There are two digging spots near the volcano but they are not spawning as frequently as I remember and he's found more crystals from fishing which he started on that island. He loves the waterfall but wasn't comfortable swimming in the polluted waters, but the island's feel of being even more secluded than his current home at Lani St. Taz appeals to him. Maybe another relocation of his home camp in the future?

He briefly tried painting but I'm trying not to let him instant-sell things, also would like to be a bit more realistic than allowing large things like paintings sit in his inventory. During one of his trips into town he visited The Sand Bar to vandalize their bathroom sink just so he could repair it to get the Handiness skill started. The first reward traits I gave him was Water Proof and Storm Chaser when a monsoon hit at the beginning of fall and I got tired of him be miserable after getting rained on and wanting to run around scared because of lightening.

In the "What the heck was I thinking" department I had him throw a Kava Party as it's a requirement for the Beach Life aspiration. Though nearly a dozen guests showed up, and I had invited only one, his Tense moodlets from being a loner were pretty well buried under more positive feelings. Yet I couldn't seem to get the stars to align just right to accomplish a Kava Toast action, and when finally I managed to get it to work and could move on to other actions there wasn't enough time left to score better than silver on the party while the aspiration requires gold. During the struggles he ended up drinking way too much Kava and was totally smashed, and to top it all off he tried holding his bladder a bit too long and ended up peeing himself in front of everyone just as the timer expired. I don't see him making another attempt at this one.

He managed to gain a fair amount of reward points from the various holidays despite not having an actual house. A gnome appeared at the mailbox for Harvestfest despite Lance not owning the lot and left a bunch of seed packets after Lance appeased him, and by catching Father Winter at the bar he got as much reward points as any of my other sims during Winterfest. Soon after the Kava Party fiasco I gave him the Steel Bladder reward trait, next one I gave him was Savant with the reasoning that if he gains skills quicker he'll gain reward points quicker.

The Angling Ace (fishing) aspiration was actually easier to complete in Sulani than anywhere else I've tried it while the Freelance Botanist (gardening) is a real pain when my sim doesn't own the lot he's trying it on. Normally when I water a plant the whole garden gets watered automatically, but I had to have Lance water every plant individual and the same for all the other gardening actions. When his cowplant, which he found while fishing, is grown he'll probably give up on gardening.
    The cake is a lie
    edited January 2022
    Here's what my idea was:
    As you probably know, my original founders of the Cole family- Ryan and Katherine- are currently no-more. I wanted to see Ryan himself go from a newborn to an elder, but all five of the Cole boys ended up blonde, like their mother. LOL! This was also why I named one of the triplets Ryan so he could be who I continued with and meet Katherine and such. I'll set up a poll later to see when I should bring Katherine into my game. I was going to make her as a child, but I'm not sure anymore.

ETA: A friend wants to see Cyrus become the heir so maybe I'll just give (future) uncle Ryan a namesake <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    edited January 2022

Oh, they look like a lovely family! 🤗❤️👍 I hope their father has been doing well and that he gets to see their boys grow up into young gentlemen!

He'll be retiring once Cyrus graduates from college and passes his business onto him. Cole Incorporated. It's actually a library, but the parents' photos- taken by each other- are hanging in the 'lobby'.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2022
    Hey everyone!!! Here’s what’s been getting on in my game
    But first some comments. I left plenty of awesomes!
    @vancanuckfan86 What a precious photo of James and Una! :) Oh wow! Triplets! They have their hands full now! But what a cute trio:)
    @mightysprite I so enjoyed your college students! Their adventures at university and in San Myshuno was fun:) And congrats to Sai and Billie on their wedding!
    @metior_ice Ugh! Poor Lir. Potty training toddlers is never fun. But it looks like they are really enjoying their time in Selvadorada. I need to send some sims there. Its been awhile.
    And thanks for the tip about ghosts and the temple traps! Something I need to remember…
    And congrats on the birth of the twins!
    @brd709 I love Sienna’s set up for Christmas/Winterfest. It looks like everyone had a great time!
    @thrior Lol Axel trying to be the creepy vampire and he always winds up doing good deeds lol!
    @ironknight35 RIP to your other sim lol! I think James will do much better ;)
    @daravi I enjoyed seeing your sim’s Christmas! And that Sandra is doing well. I know its difficult to be a single working mom but it looks like her family really support her. And I’m sorry to hear about Morgana’s death.
    @haneul Thank you for liking Cornelia’s room! That whale family really love colorful surroundings:) And Wow! I really enjoyed reading your blog. It definitely gives some insight into Adelise’s marriage. I am glad that they are have come to a comfortable arrangement.
    @hillybeth Your sims are always the handsomest! They do have awesome genes!

So know on to what’s been happening in my game:

So I was playing my new save and was cleaning up my played and unplayed households. My game loves to generate new unwanted townies by the dozens and I like to go through and delete them, and also drop in on unplayed residential households just to make sure their ok. They tend to pester my played sims relentlessly instead of the sims I personally created. Its annoying.
    Abelard the Vampire

A few weeks ago, I dropped in on one of my vampire clan households, the von Magpyres. Its headed by a very single bachelor-for-eternity grandmaster vamp, Abelard von Magpyre. He extremely old. I call him Abs (and his closest friends). He loves the ladies and prefers to remain unattached. Abelard is romantic, cheerful, and neat assured, and in the adult life stage. He’s a daywalker. 1nY3Fjd.png
    He works at the top of the journalism career for a major news agency. Ja4Yijs.png
    He lives in Forgotten Hollow with his nephew Vlad von Magpyre (vampire) Abelard has been a father figure to Vlad. 2la5BWR.png
    and Vlad’s wife and daughter (these 2 are spellcasters). htmhcAR.png
    And Abelard’s wife Adelynn and twin babies….Wait. What?! Looks like MCC has struck again! Must have happened when I upgraded the mod a while ago. I play with MCC story progression turned off because I hate story progression (I’m one of those simmers…sorry not sorry). Sometimes I might miss turning it off for one or 2 playthroughs. vZQlp6e.png
    I didn’t really figure them being together….Adelynn Wood was an unplayed sim I had moved into a lot in Newcrest. She’s also unflirty, good, and family oriented and in the adult life stage. I was going to clear their marriage and set their relationship to 0. But after playing with them for a few minutes, I fell in love with this couple! Je26W0W.png
    Anyway. Aged up the babies to young adults…gave them random traits…and they are gorgeous! Then Abelard and Adelynn had another kid (risky woohoo). I aged the kiddo up to teen. I figured that Adelynn wouldn’t want to live in creepy Forgotten Hollow in a house full of witches and vampires. I moved her and the kids back to a nice large lot in New Crest and built them a big house. Abelard of course visits his wife and family often. I love this house!
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/94D00D42645411EC8819BDCA9B14F2D5

Life in Newcrest
    Adelynn Woods
    Adelynn lives here with her 2 older children and grandson. Adelynn works as a successful tv actress. QGFKJ1Y.png
    She is currently starring in Growing Up Crumplebottom z00yvlx.png
    She’s best friends with her fellow tv star Vivienne Fontenot, who’s an alien (I play Vivenne a lot) DUx9izn.png

Antonio Woods
    Abelard’s and Addelyn’s oldest son, Antonio Woods 6ksg8hn.png
    married a chick named Holly (she’s now Holly Woods lol). He’s a human. Antonio loves to cook. He met Holly at a cooking class. Love blossomed and they had a son, Axel. Holly works as a bartender. Axel is in the center S3Y0o88.png
    Abelard got his son a job with the news agency. Antonio is a successful writer like his father but he would prefer to be a stay-at-home dad. He’s dreamed of writing a series of cookbooks. But he needs to raise his skills first! V5HlQ9b.png

Brandywine
    Abelard and Adelynn’s daughter is named Brandywine. dgEWzq9.png
    She’s a few years younger than Antonio and is definitely a free spirit. She’s human, but still takes after her dad. Brandywine is romantic, self-assured, and creative. She’s currently single and looking for love D3U1kaO.png
    She is a talented budding artist noted for her surreal and unique paintings. cFUcxhT.png

Abelard Jr
    Abelard’s and Adelynn’s teen son is Abelard Jr. He DOES take after his dad since he’s a vampire. Abelard would normally live with his family in Newcrest, but they are worried about Junior bursting into flame when he walks outside. 1EwspoU.png
    Abelard figures he’d be safer growing up in Forgotten Hollow where the sunlight isn’t as intense, at least until he’s powerful enough to be sun proof. Abelard has been steadily training the Junior in his skills SSR0bLz.png

Harvestfest
    I played this household again this past week. This time it's Harvestfest! Abelard and Junior are visiting for the holiday. What a weird human custom….eating for the holiday?
    Abelard pulls out the attic box and helps Antonio decorate the place. VPPLGcS.png
    Antonio and Junior enjoy the chance to hang out together. Video games anyone? 6k29s2E.png
    Junior pesters his sister about how much he likes to play the guitar
    xfQ2gHj.png

Harvestfest Disaster?
    Anyway. The house is decorated! Just in time for the gnomes.
    Abelard. Heh heh….gnomes. 00WN8fh.png
    Better beware the gnomes? What a load of….Ychchch! v5SMsp7.png
    Thought so DDF1npM.png
    Time for meal prep! Antonio, bless him, decided he was going to prepare the meal this year. It didn’t go well 9GyDZc0.png
    What with the gnome debacle this morning. Adelynn is already over it lol GGCBH1d.png
    Abelard helps with the clean up and repairs. wMFpeLB.png
    Adelynn and Holly decide to take over cooking. 5AjhqMU.png
    Antonio steps in drop a few tips. Bad idea dude. Qg229Vk.png
    Abs helps himself to a drink in the meantime. He can hear the argument brewing WAgR2jr.png
    Looks like Adelynn kicked everyone out of the kitchen. edKrUj9.png
    Finally. Meal time! qKXQDnz.png
    The whole family tucks in. Except for Abelard. jyczrpi.png
    Even though the holiday was a bit chaotic, they had a good time bonding vJlgqWt.png

Back to Forgotten Hollow
    Abelard and Junior travel home to Forgotten Hollow the next day. Abelard takes a nap in his coffin and Junior spent some time with his cousin 47gRdUK.png
    Brandywine went back with them for a change of scenery. She still lives at home but her brother and mother have been getting on her nerves and she needs a break once in a while. She has a bedroom there and a nice artist loft in the attic. AoxvW6p.png
    Junior started getting thirsty. Really thirsty. He doesn’t know about plasma packs yet. Uh oh. Fortunately some idiot rang the doorbell late at night at an obviously vampire residence in Forgotten Hollow. C1VZriQ.png
    When the shoe fits P6qoFG7.png
    His mom showed up randomly with a gift right then. t3qJLhE.png
    She gave him a fossil. fBDWn7B.png
    I was laughing because she and Abs started flirting. With Junior’s passed out victim on the floor at their feet. OMG Pvz72MQ.png

Love at Last!
    Brandywine’s been getting lovelorn. She can’t remember the last time she had a date. Abelard encourages her to try out the romance festival.
    She dolls herself up and heads for San Myshuno. She started chatting up a guy there. Turns out he’s the romance guru! RvW4DPa.png
    They seem to hit it off JKZniwD.png
    He gives her his number hjI443M.png
    Looks like they started going steady! y0CYApC.png
    Abelard secretly followed! Actually I clicked on him to come along. I wanted to use his powers to analyze the romance guru’s traits. Turns out he’s a nice guy! tJwa09r.png
    mhP1HUx.png
    Enjoy!

Here's Abelard if you want to download him! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/13BDB3BA70E111EC8923C3F193DEAD3A

And links to his family altogether https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CBFF66B970E411EC8ED7C3F193DEAD3A
    Abelard and his son Junior https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/69B1996770E111EC8B2CC3F193DEAD3A
    Adelynn her household https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5FB32E6B70E311EC86F4C3F193DEAD3A
    Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks! And that was a fun vampire story. :)

gen3-banner.png
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @Metior_Ice Thank you! I didn't notice until after I posted here.

@HillyBeth All of your Sims look nice, but I think I prefer Andrew's warmer look.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Had some time to play with the Walden family this weekend:

Now that the triplets are kids the Walden's could simply not survive with only one bathroom. They've added a master bathroom onto the house (connected to James and Lexi's bedroom).
    51810306224_9b685dcc39_c.jpg

Nothing like a date night rebuilding the blocks from a school into a house set.
    51809000182_2532215589_c.jpg

The triplets spend a lot of time together and get along great (for now anyways).
    51810688425_bd69cd5559_c.jpg

I just happened to catch James and Lexi in this exact moment. He looks thrilled ;) !
    51810688350_70a2aa599a_c.jpg

They spent Saturday as a family at the local bowling lanes. The triplets bowled in one lane while the parents and Una bowled in the lane next to them. For some reason they felt the need to keep their coats on while bowling.
    51808999962_7f5d08d4d3_c.jpg

After bowling they headed over to the burger joint to grab some dinner. They didn't have any tables big enough for the entire family so they ate at two different tables. Dinner took forever and a day to arrive but they eventually got to eat and head home.
    51810688245_d9663cb159_c.jpg
    51810068598_be63a501b4_c.jpg
    @haneul
    I had not considered that idea about making a university housing into residential. That small university housing would have been perfect actually. Oh well, I've got two city kids and two Mt. Komorebi kids here, so hopefully they feel at home in their apartment for now :)

I really enjoyed your backstory for Adelise and Asher's marriage. I think most couples with a relationship like theirs would have split up long ago. Your latest post shows how much more there is to the story and what the pressures were that made them get together and stay together.

gen3-banner.png
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    "If you don't have a bumper or your gear shift is stuck, go to Happy Herb's with a few thousand buck & you can drive here, you can drive there. Drive where you want, Happy Herb don't care! It won't make you better, smarter that's true but you can drive around when there's nothing else to do so go fix your car, fix your darn car & hit the road to nowhere in your Happy Herb car!"

Welcome to Happy Herb's Auto Repairs!

Set in the late 1980s this car mechanic shop will service all your simming car needs*. I highly recommend listening to this radical track whilst touring this place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZCb6l_gGw

Exterior:
    C0p9xmN.png
    a3ds5UF.png
    WXHo8HJ.png
    ixKXl6E.png

Mechanic area:
    OvxpUe5.png
    wNpcwGG.png

Main Office:
    k2tn4F9.png
    nQOfKyP.png

Toilets:
    vih9xHy.png

Corridor:
    KDIHulX.png
    A6Lxb0J.png

Staffroom:
    0W8GrC3.png
    8t5hZyO.png

Find it on the gallery today!

*functional cars not included

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @HillyBeth - I think I prefer Emmet - it's the eyes!

@sarabeth2984 - I love the name Brandywine!

@Brd709 - I love how you do Winterfest (more tables for a larger gathering) - it's given me some ideas.

@ironknight35 - Too bad about the fire...but I guess if you were tired of him anyways it worked out, lol.

@Metior_Ice - Well Sarah seemed to hang on for a while there - RIP.

@Daravi - Sorry about Morgana. I've never had a Sim die from pufferfish...not that I have them eat pufferfish too often.

@haneul - The holiday pictures you took are stunning!
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Daravi Where did you get those drapes from in the third picture?

@vancanuckfan86 Thank you! The Parenthood pack helps somewhat get everyone at a table together but there are still some Sims who feel the need to eat where ever they are.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top