Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi guys!!

DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
Hi guys ‘n’ dolls I’m back playing the sims 3. Needed a change of game and want to complete some game play that I never got round to completing like Simport in showtime , doing all the tasks in world adventures. Just wanted to know if any Uk simmers are still simporting? Coz it great to have loads of friends but when it comes to time zones it never works out for me as I work at night from 4pm till midnight. But all simport requests are appreciated guys ‘n’ dolls thanks for reading and hope to have some requests 😊Oh Yeah My Sims 3 Name is JadeRuncie if you want to add me
Post edited by DarkLady2788 on

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Am here to throw my support and wave hello :p

Hi Darklady2788 may your sim days be filled with rainbows and sunshine

dSNZQvi.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @CravenLestat Thanks for the sunshine and rainbows 😂 haven’t been on the sims 3 today as my BF needs to get the speakers set to the default ones 😂 managed it yesterday but they are not showing up that they are connected to the PC windows 11 has forgotten everything 😞
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Welcome back to "Sims 3". :D Lots of stuff to do. :
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! That’s why I like the sims 3 I also have all the EPs (including the limited edition EP’s)and Sp’s have them as DLC and on disc. Have all the game guides up to supernatural hard copy so there is a lot to do that I haven’t done 😂
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    That's awesome. I started playing as a 46 year old in January of 2017. Never touched a Sims game before then. Now I've got well over 10K hours into this game. 13,131 hrs to be exact and a bucket load of mods/cc. I think I'm thoroughly addicted.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer I started playing the sims 3 after the sims two 😂 and before that the sims! I’m 33 years old and have never gotten bored of the sims franchise
  • SweetGurl33GreenSweetGurl33Green Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey! I'm actually looking for players willing to host me on Simport. I never tried it out when the game first came out and now want to but can't find anyone! lol
    @SweetGurl33Green if I can get the sims 3 working with my 12th gen i9 processor I would host your sim so if you want to add me my username for the sims 3 is JadeRuncie