This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What's Your Favorite Kit?

For those who have purchased kits what's your favorite?

What's Your Favorite Kit? 109 votes

Bust The Dust
24%
crocobauraGalacticGalBlkBarbiegalinvisiblgirlDarkLady2788Kironidemegan_mariaKhrisstyneBabykittyjadeannaliese39CAPTAIN_NXR7DoloresGrey83bienchenEnkiSchmidtJon the WizardBlueOvaleMissimay94Hearts4uHopeyStarrddd994 27 votes
Country Kitchen
17%
Isb917elanorbretonFlashMarkerSavorySagealanmichael1YautjagirlAncientMuseLustianiciafiercephoenix91AlphaFFrogCeridwenRedShoe7Behappy1stnetney52NushkaChildrenofhurinIsharellArarineCarebear92 19 votes
Throwback Fit
6%
g01denswanNetzspannungBlueR0sePlumbeebSiggDiggitElliandreBenjamilian 7 votes
Courtyard Oasis
11%
lisamwittsimmietimeOnverserLatinaBunnySERVERFRASimmingalDaWaterRatmightyspriteVeeDubfiggyOutlawWomanHavenRosej_nelly 13 votes
Industrial Loft
4%
pammiechickSheriSim57xxxsillysimsEllupelluelluZoeyevester 5 votes
Fashion Street
2%
Loves2draw1812ImSandsKyreRoen 3 votes
Incheon Arrivals
16%
simgirl1010halloweenchildBreazonaDeeTsimsMonaveilfilipomelEvilyn_1007TTNsimmer[Deleted User]Geralt_ofRiviaamber_ilumiremia_noelle97EliasVersaceNightlyCoffeeGreenTurtleUmbreon12ImagebearPeppers 18 votes
Blooming Rooms
15%
Akl500Pbshag4lvKita5399IcewolfakirabauschStormkeepPickledtiarabarracuda1574RamblineRoseKarababy52musteniSimskristaRememberJoyhaisinVyollaBookBearJackiester626 17 votes
Modern Menswear
0%

Comments

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2022
    Courtyard Oasis
    I only have a couple of the kits, but I do plan to buy another one, but of the ones I do have, and based on what I have seen of the other ones, the Oasis kit is my favorite. Love that aesthetic. Has lovely textures patterns on the doors and walls and floors, and nice furniture designs. Love the beautiful tile patterns of the various B/B items and fountain tiles, the lovely fountains, and the (sadly only decorative) plants and other decor B/B (vases, lanterns).

Just a lot of nice patterns and designs to build with to make more courtyards in the Moroccan-style. :smile: Really pretty! Feels like something that would have been offered as part of a set from the Sims 3 store.

Country Kitchen was good, too, to supplement Cottage Living and that country aesthetic.
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,804 Member
    Bust The Dust
    I own every kit except Modern Menswear kit. Considering the MM kit isn't something I can use in my game, I have no intention of buying that kit. Never had any issues with Bust the Dust and still enjoying it to this day. There can never be a shortage of ideas for gameplay kits or anything game related since they are drawing from everyday life. So, can they strive for kit balance by releasing more gameplay kits.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Blooming Rooms
    To be fair I only own 4 of them, this one, Bust The Dust, Country Kitchen, & Throwback Fit. I use all of the kits I have, but I love the plants, especially the few that go on the wall.
  • Options
    Courtyard Oasis
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    To be fair I only own 4 of them, this one, Bust The Dust, Country Kitchen, & Throwback Fit. I use all of the kits I have, but I love the plants, especially the few that go on the wall.

This one was the one I wanted to buy later on. It looks great, and I would think complement the various plants in the rest of the game, and with the Romantic Garden pack (which I have and loved as well). :smile:
    (She/her)
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,406 Member
    Blooming Rooms
    Blooming Walls by far, second place is the Country Kitchen that pairs well with Cottage Living. There is a floor lamp and an end table with plants in them that I use everywhere. I have a lot of cc plants but none like is in this kit...I love it!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Incheon Arrivals
    Incheon Arrivals got my vote for #1. Very nice clothing for males and females. Nice colors and textures. The pieces mix well well with clothing from other packs. Some of the meshes are kind of bulky on the top but several CC artists have tweaked them so all's good.

I also really like Country Kitchen. There could have been one or two actual wood-tone options though. The wall cabinets could have used a bit more work too. Again, CC artists to the rescue.
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Bust The Dust
    I'm torn between Bust the Dust and Courtyard Oasis. I love the look of the stuff in CO and I like the gameplay additions in BtD. If you made me pick between them I'll say BtD since at least it's new gameplay.
  • Options
    Courtyard Oasis
    So glad to see some love for the kits, hehe! 🤗
    (She/her)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,976 Member
    Bust The Dust
    Never got all the complaints about this kit. I love it. Since they nerfed it I just rarely ever get to see dust as a rotational player. But whatever.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,711 Member
    Bust The Dust
    I love Bust the Dust, it actually makes sense to use the roomba now. I also like the industial kit a lot and the courtyard oasis one, but this one looks out of place in all worlds, so I rarely use it.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,471 Member
    edited January 2022
    Industrial Loft
    Almost tie with Oasis :)

If only the ceiling would not be white :(
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 916 Member
    Incheon Arrivals
    I only have two kits, the one I voted for and fashion street.
    I bought them both, because I like them both.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    Blooming Rooms
    I love nature and plants irl so Blooming Rooms was, up until about a week ago, the only kit I had even purchased. I did buy most of the other kits last week, but still don't own Bust the Dust or most of the fashion-themed ones though (except Throwback Fit). Those just don't appeal to me.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,418 Member
    Blooming Rooms
    I only own Blooming Rooms. I chose that because it seemed most versatile, you can use plants anywhere. I would also like to have Incheon Arrivals.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bust The Dust
    Bust the Dust, by far! I wasn’t super into the idea of cleaning originally, but it has added a really fun layer of challenge to my game.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Bust The Dust
    I really quite like several of them: Fashion Street, Blooming Room, Country Kitchen, and Courtyard Oasis. However, gameplay is most important to me and I am constantly engaging with Bust the Dust when I play. I want more gameplay kits, and only then will Bust the Dust be dethroned for me.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,211 Member
    Courtyard Oasis
    Blooming Rooms is a close second.
    Don't buy broken stuff
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,662 Member
    Country Kitchen
    My fave would have been Bust The Dust if I didn't have to mod out the non-stop sniffing annoyance.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Throwback Fit

I really love the retro fitness clothing kit, especially the shorts, pants, tank tops, running shoes and hats.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Incheon Arrivals
    I have all kits except for Bust the Dust and Courtyard Oasis. My favorite is definitely Incheon Arrivals, the clothing is just so nice and I use it all the time. I like that it’s all more muted colors so it pairs well with a lot of different things.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited January 2022
    Courtyard Oasis
    Easy choice for me, as I'm ambivalent about most of the others and actively dislike two of them (Bust The Dust and Modern Menswear).

Edit to add: I only own two kits, and while I very much like those two, I'm not sure if I'll ever get any of the others. Well, except for the two I dislike in the first place: I wouldn't want those even if someone were to gift them to me. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Bust The Dust
    Bust the Dust wins hands-down because of the game play.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Throwback Fit
    The Throwback Fit kit is a delight - it's exactly what I wanted and I use it a lot.

The oasis courtyard is handsome, and great for libraries and other venues.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Blooming Rooms
    I love this thread and how it showcases just how different people have such very different tastes.
    It's blowing my mind that Bust the Dust, the one kit I will assuredly never buy, is so darn popular. But I love that it is. More kits that add gameplay would be awesome, so having that one received well is great.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited January 2022
    Bust The Dust
    Simply because it's a Gameplay Kit.

I would love to get more of those, preferably with gameplay objects that don't affect the overall game as much as bust the dust (and therefore need a lot of tweaking besides the actual functional object, which leads to bugs).

Examples would be: pigs, sheep, toaster, pizza oven, playground equipment, photo booth with new poses, funeral event, picnic blanket, bear rug (TS 1), more caged pets, daycare career, play tag and catch interaction, group games that can be put onto a table and stored in a Sim's inventory when not in use (like Monopoly).
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen