Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Red Telephone Box!

leena3leena3 Posts: 31 Member
edited January 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm thinking that it would be fun to be able to call from the red telephone box/booth! I mean, just to talk to someone (not all the functions we have on the mobile). Would that be possible? <3

Comments

• BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    I'd like that. On the rare occasion I do see red phone-booths in England, they're often just for show, but it'd be nice to have the option.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I wonder why they didn't make the red telephone box a woohoo spot especially to give Mrs. C something to shockingly witness.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    They have rather a lot of windows. Traditionally they're more often used as urinals.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    They have rather a lot of windows. Traditionally they're more often used as urinals.

That should have been an option. Like the pee/nap bush. Anything would have been better than a purely decorative box of nothing. Anyway, maybe sims in criminal career could use them too call when blackmailing someone.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love for the Telephone Box to be able to be a Time Machine to the past & future.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Some old phone boxes have been repurposed as mini libraries/book exchanges but I've never actually seen one irl.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    The one in my village has a defibrillator in it