Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Home Decorater

Does anybody have any builds in the gallery that only feature the dream home Decorater pack? I recently purchased this pack and am having trouble finding homes in the gallery with this pack. Thank you!

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Does anybody have any builds in the gallery that only feature the dream home Decorator pack? I recently purchased this pack and am having trouble finding homes in the gallery with this pack. Thank you!

I'm friends with someone who has created pack and kit specific only builds. I'll see if I can find one of her builds for you.

I do find the filtering for packs and kits doesn't seem to work though in the gallery. :(

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    The filtering sucks. If I filter it by just one pack it should show me only things which use ONLY items from that pack and the base game...instead it shows all things that use that 1 pack, regardless of how many other packs they also use. The pack filter is, basically, completely useless.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Does anybody have any builds in the gallery that only feature the dream home Decorator pack? I recently purchased this pack and am having trouble finding homes in the gallery with this pack. Thank you!

I'm friends with someone who has created pack and kit specific only builds. I'll see if I can find one of her builds for you.

I do find the filtering for packs and kits doesn't seem to work though in the gallery. :(
    Thanks so much! I do have other packs and EPs, but I just wanted to check the one pack out. I really appreciate builders who use limited packs. If you don't mind, you can give me their Origin ID and I can check myself.
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    The filtering sucks. If I filter it by just one pack it should show me only things which use ONLY items from that pack and the base game...instead it shows all things that use that 1 pack, regardless of how many other packs they also use. The pack filter is, basically, completely useless.

Oh yeah, I definitely notice that too with the gallery. You really have to search to find things you can use. It definitely needs to be more user friendly!
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Thanks so much! I do have other packs and EPs, but I just wanted to check the one pack out. I really appreciate builders who use limited packs. If you don't mind, you can give me their Origin ID and I can check myself.

clt1609

She has already made 3 rooms, specifically focused on "Dream Home Decorator" since I was talking with her about someone interested in DHD builds. :o:)

She has many other builds that use DHD, though not as the main pack part. ;)

CFG47DU.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

clt1609

She has already made 3 rooms, specifically focused on "Dream Home Decorator" since I was talking with her about someone interested in DHD builds. :o:)

She has many other builds that use DHD, though not as the main pack part. ;)

CFG47DU.png

Thanks so much for getting back to me!