Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    Low 30's with a low tonight in the 20's here in Michigan. Snow on the ground and more snow in the forecast for the next 5 days with highs in the 30's and 20's. :s

I used to love the snow when I was young and involved in a lot of outdoor winter sports. Now, it's a real pita. I live 100 yds off the road so dragging my trashcan through a lot of snow to the street is no picnic. Not to mention shoveling it is no picnic either. :'(

My kinda weather these days is sunny with temps between 65 to 75. Not too cold and not too hot. B)
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    26c, humid and raining.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • xbonusmodexxbonusmodex Posts: 28 Member
    Its night atm here, 2°c :)
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Blizzard woooo
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Clear, cold and windy
  • It's Currently Sunny Here, I'm From India & It doesn't Snow here In India Except for the Northern Himalayan States
    34F and snowing
    27c - hot sticky and humid - bad hair day weather!
    MLgj4Vx.png
    February11 wrote: »

Bad hair day sounds pretty good right now since a very windy blizzard has been raging all day here. :s
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Rain. Lots of rain. It's melting all the freakish snow in western Washington. Yay!!
    24F heavy snow (4 to 12 inches forecast for today)
    23c hot, humid and wet - another bad hair day!

Bad hair day sounds pretty good right now since a very windy blizzard has been raging all day here. :s

That sounds cold and crazy!
    MLgj4Vx.png

I found out today that we broke our state record for Jan 5th with 5.3 inches of snow. :o
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    After being so cold the LCD digits on my car's stereo moved very slowly to display the numbers, it warmed dramatically, and is just below freezing now. Now too shabby after being around single digits F the last few days. Sposed to get a big stawm, loads of snow, tomorrow night.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

I found out today that we broke our state record for Jan 5th with 5.3 inches of snow. :o

Where about are you?
    I saw something on the TV the other day of someone in Canada jumping off a wall in their garden, and completely disappearing under he snow!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2022
    -24c feels like -31. Again. We had a nice but small break last weekend where it was 0 and 1c on sat and sun. It is supposed to warm up again though rumors Monday is going to be +14c. IDK if I believe it or not I guess time will tell. Like it's rare to get out of the deep freeze that drastically that fast that cold permeates and is hard to get rid of... but anything is possible in Alberta.

I'm SO hoping it does, not just because I'm over the cold but also I decided to crochet a temperature blanket this year and it would make it wonderfully chaotic and perfectly representative of Calgary lol.

Where about are you?
    I saw something on the TV the other day of someone in Canada jumping off a wall in their garden, and completely disappearing under he snow!

Muskegon, Michigan.

The record was kinda surprising to me since we get a lot of "lake effect" snow from Lake Michigan. I can't count the number of times that we have gotten over a foot of snow in one day. But I guess Jan 6th has been relatively "mild" by west Michigan standards in the past. lol :#
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    A Chinook arch has graced us with it's presence, the warm weather is definitely on it's way. Heck last I saw it was already starting to warm up and it's 6:30 at night the sun is down it should be getting colder not warmer. I will gladly take the warm up now though! It's only -16 now!
    The weather here is quite boring atm. Boring is good tho far as I'm concerned.

It's just below freezing and very cloudy. Chance of a small amount of snow today. Very windy.
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    cold cloudy rainy possible freezing rain.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    At 10:55 PM, it is 7°F outside. Supposed to get to 22°F but that’s still below freezing.
    High today of 15F with a 50 percent chance of light snow. Low of 9F.
    5 deg F, -15 C, highs tomorrow not much above that.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    Hi all, I'm E1eth (a Twitch streamer and forum newbie) and honestly our weather here has been so bipolar lol. A couple weeks ago we randomly had higher temps around 70-75 F, then last week we had a snowstorm, and today we have cold winds and sunny, blue skies. It definitely can't make up it's mind! XD
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
    We're at 2 degrees F, or -17 C and I have to head out in about half an hour, and am just hoping the car will start. In fact I am going to go out there and see, now, so I'll have time to use the plug-in charger if necessary. :#

xipUSym.jpg
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg