Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

๐Ÿ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge ๐Ÿ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    ๐Ÿ’œ 47th WEEK CHALLENGE! ๐Ÿ’œ

My heart is still full of the generosity, love and fun we all shared together during our last Christmas theme challenge and stream. Countless moments of heartfelt joy and connectedness with each other and our incredibly talented Sims community. If you're new to this thread, please scroll through the pages of the past .. you'll easily see what I mean.

๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ Thank you forum family and the G Stream Team! โœจ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’œ

And now .. I have one important word for all of you ~ RESOLUTIONS ~

Creative Direction & Rules:

We're on the home stretch to the beginning of a new year full of optimistic possibilities. I truly hope you feel this way too because I ask you to enjoy some creative moments while dreaming of all you will do with sims next year, 2022. Please remember, these rules are meant to be your guide but ultimately I want you and your sims dreams to come alive in this challenge!

Your Challenge:

Your key word is resolutions so I ask you to let the first thing(s) that come to your mind lead you in your CAS creativity this time. You can choose to let your sims speak for your own personal New Year's resolutions or simply focus on all things The Sims. For example, what do you dream to do in Sims in 2022? Would you like to learn how to create cc? What about streaming with me? Interested in adding pose making in your portfolio of sims creating? Do you ever think about completing a game play challenge like 100 baby or Not So Berry? Maybe you'd like to build more friendly connections so we'll all be even more merry? There's even a "make a resolution" in game during your sims "New Year's Day" so if you haven't yet completed this in game play, now's the perfect time for you! No matter what you choose to do, just allow the meaning of resolution guide you ...

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

ENDS ~ Friday 12/31/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Limit your sim households to FOUR at most please. Pets included if you want.
    2. Style your sim(s) in the spirit of celebrating New Year's. It doesn't have to be the fanciest dress, just deck your sims out in party best.
    3. In your description, discuss your sims or your personal resolutions. Challenge yourself to doing something new with The Sims next year. You can even set and complete the sim "make a resolution" action in game and explain how it went.
    4. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, with your ideal looks to ring in the new year with.
    5. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Mark your calendar for our Resolutions QCC Stream Party ~ Saturday 1/1/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Planet Sims QCC Christmas Party Twitch Stream here โ†’

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ’œ I wish you a very merry Christmas and the best new year to come! ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ„

Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! I'm so excited to see the sims and stories you are about to create! Enjoy every moment you spend CAS creating with resolutions in mind!
    Please join my ๐Ÿ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge ๐Ÿ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Looking forward to the entries! Happy holidays and New Years everybody! <3
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My entry to the last QCC of the year: โ™ฅ Here's to 2022! โ™ฅ

My 100 Baby matriarch is ready to party, even with her bloated tummy! Jokes aside, in this new year I want to finish all my unfinished Sims projects and challenges, including the 100 Baby Challenge. Here's to good times with great friends, gorgeous Sims, fantastic builds and tons of nooboos! Happy holidays and happy New Year, everyone! <3

Leah here is expecting her 6th and possibly 7th child and the father is @GLovely1's Donovan. :wink:

ieUQFrI.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    This is my inner gamer girl .. my 2022 resolution is to reconnect with her and move forward into some areas that quite frankly I am scared to death of - like streaming & maybe pose making LOL PLUS TBH I need to get back on my storytelling horse ... spilled off 2 months ago and have not done one since!

Her "party" attire is comfy and casual because the party she is attending is an all-night stream with her friends and followers.

Gamer Girl

R6NW5s1.png

HUxurUw.png

oMTOHAt.png

Her vlogger room is in the gallery too ... Game Vlogger Room}/url]
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! This has been a cool challenge!! I have really enjoyed meeting everyone's entries!
    Not gonna lie, I put a lot of myself into this gal, as far as personal resolutions go. Meet June Dowling!
    Here she is getting ready for the New Year's party:
    XAa4FG9.png
    She's a cheerful, geeky, perfectionist who graduated with a degree in communications and just got her first job working as a substitute teacher.
    Here she is in her cold weather outfit. She acutally spawned into them and I thought they were so cute I kept it.
    giOVOlA.png
    She managed to survive the Rabid Rodent Fever Pandemic of 2020-21 and picked up a few hobbies she never knew she'd enjoy!
    Her skill set in these is still dismal but she plans to change that with the start of the new year:)
    She just started a youtube channel; and has learned a little bit about video editing and posting. She hopes to grow and improve her channel (my personal resolution too!! She's also interested in modding her favorite video game and has been practicing her programming skills.
    r1kyz9V.png
    She used to be really into yoga, but the Pandemic 15 happened (more like Pandemic 50 in my case lol) and wants to get back into shape. She's decided to get her yoga certification!
    5AOpZJn.png
    Anyway for this year, I plan on building my Youtube channel, and finally make those gameplay mods I've always wanted to make. Plus I used to really be into yoga (have my certification and everything) but recent personal events over the past several years forced me to put those dreams aside. Time to take it back and move on to better things!
    Enjoy!
  • SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 42 Member
    https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/434C56556A0B11EC831B4ABE3565D4B9?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SueSimming&max=50&maxis=false

Resolutions Challenge: This coming year, I want to be closer to nature. Grow a plant, harvest it and just be able to keep it alive. I want to accept my ever changing and aging body. I'd like to go missing for a bit then return with twigs in my hair and a pet crow, smelling of moss and damp earth being able to summon a storm when angered and finally be worshipped for the goddess I am. Happy New Year and a blessed 202200.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Rain or shine, I want to go out on walks more often. I love going on walks and it's my resolution to do so more often. At least twice a week.
    Download

befunky-collage-cierabecket_orig.jpg
    HAPPY NEW YEAR Forum Family! ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you @illusie @SueSimming @sarabeth2984 @divanthesimmer for coming on over here to add all of your fantastic screenshots with extra story lines this week! ๐Ÿ’œ It's been wonderful getting to know your sims and personal resolutions. Sometimes thinking on all we'd like to accomplish in the new year is challenging! Today, I'll take a baby step into 2022 sharing my top sims game play goal ~ Finally finish my 100 Baby Challenge!

Now, stream prep is almost set so please come join me on my Twitch channel at 12 pm EST today, 1/1/22 โ†’

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited January 2022
    @GLovely1 and everyone else here, Happy New Year!
    edited January 2022
    ๐Ÿ’œ 48th WEEK CHALLENGE! ๐Ÿ’œ

๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰ HAPPY 2022 FORUM FAMILY! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡

Ringing in the New Year yesterday on stream with your friendly banter, outstanding sims creativity and dreams for your personal and sims achievements in 2022 couldn't have made me more happier! I had the absolute best time .. if you were there or watch the playback, you'll see what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’œ

Always, at this time of the year most people focus on one specific thing ~ The Calendar! We make plans, mark important dates, etc. That's why I thought it would be fun for us to get creative together and create a calendar, Sims style! We could call our calendar "A Sim for Every Month 2022" or "Sims Creators Calendar 2022" or "QCC Calendar Cuties 2022" or "Sizzling Sims 2022" .. I'm undecided actually so please help me choose one of these or suggest one that we can vote on during our next Twitch live stream .. sound like fun? ;) Okay .. now for your directions!

Imagine all the creative calendars you see year after year and then model the sim you feel will look best to appear on your favorite month of the year. Qualifying models would be either one male or one female that would shine in a sims calendar of the month. Pick the month you want your sim to represent and style according to that month. Also, please write a bio telling us who your sim is and why you chose the month you picked.

Your Challenge:

You can take your calendar model sim in any direction you wish as long as you focus on creating an appealing gallery dish ๐Ÿ˜‰ Connect your sim style to the theme of the month you choose, allowing your month to be your muse! Write about who your sim is .. give him or her a bio of some sort. For example: share the activities your sim would do during that month and/or discuss what makes them a great candidate for your calendar month.

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

ENDS ~ Friday 1/14/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Please create and enter ONLY 1 sim male and/or 1 sim female (young adult/adult) for the calendar month you choose.
    2. Style your sim(s) according to the kind of dress you would wear during that month.
    3. In your description, discuss who your sim is, why you chose this particular month and the activities your sim would do.
    4. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, with your calendar model ideal clothing and accessories.
    5. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Save the date for our Calendar QCC Stream ~ Saturday 1/15/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Check out all the fun from our most recent New Year's Resolution QCC Party Twitch Stream here โ†’

Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! Have a blast creating in CAS! I'm excited to see which of your sims will end up gracing the pages of our 2022 calendar ๐Ÿ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited January 2022
    @GLovely1 Great Challenge and I will give it a go. Might have a sim for it already. :)
    [img][/img]Beach-Farmer.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    Thanks for your interest in this new challenge @Svineprutter ๐Ÿ’œ I hope you share your calendar entry to the gallery soon!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited January 2022
    Uh, she's feeling the pressure now
    but here is the name reveal
    BokDong Kim
    [img][/img]Feeling-the-pressure.png

2022 Resolutions
    2022 will be epic
    59 not so cool is enough
    BokDong is demonstrating how I want my 2022 to be
    [img][/img]Epic-2022.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Happy New Year darlings!

Matthews favorite season is autumn, because he loves making jams, jellies and compotes from the fruits from his orchard. You can imagine how surprised he was when a photographer at the local market asked him if they could take a photo to show it to the contributing editor of some magazine: who knows, maybe he will be featured on the September page of a calendar!

k8Yyp3M.jpg
    ๐Ÿ’œ 48th WEEK CHALLENGE! ๐Ÿ’œ

๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰ HAPPY 2022 FORUM FAMILY! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡

Ringing in the New Year yesterday on stream with your friendly banter, outstanding sims creativity and dreams for your personal and sims achievements in 2022 couldn't have made me more happier! I had the absolute best time .. if you were there or watch the playback, you'll see what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’œ

Always, at this time of the year most people focus on one specific thing ~ The Calendar! We make plans, mark important dates, etc. That's why I thought it would be fun for us to get creative together and create a calendar, Sims style! We could call our calendar "A Sim for Every Month 2022" or "Sims Creators Calendar 2022" or "QCC Calendar Cuties 2022" or "Sizzling Sims 2022" .. I'm undecided actually so please help me choose one of these or suggest one that we can vote on during our next Twitch live stream .. sound like fun? ;) Okay .. now for your directions!

Imagine all the creative calendars you see year after year and then model the sim you feel will look best to appear on your favorite month of the year. Qualifying models would be either one male or one female that would shine in a sims calendar of the month. Pick the month you want your sim to represent and style according to that month. Also, please write a bio telling us who your sim is and why you chose the month you picked.

Your Challenge:

You can take your calendar model sim in any direction you wish as long as you focus on creating an appealing gallery dish ๐Ÿ˜‰ Connect your sim style to the theme of the month you choose, allowing your month to be your muse! Write about who your sim is .. give him or her a bio of some sort. For example: share the activities your sim would do during that month and/or discuss what makes them a great candidate for your calendar month.

ENDS ~ Friday 1/14/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Please create and enter ONLY 1 sim male and/or 1 sim female (young adult/adult) for the calendar month you choose.
    2. Style your sim(s) according to the kind of dress you would wear during that month.
    3. In your description, discuss who your sim is, why you chose this particular month and the activities your sim would do.
    4. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, with your calendar model ideal clothing and accessories.

Save the date for our Calendar QCC Stream ~ Saturday 1/15/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Check out all the fun from our most recent New Year's Resolution QCC Party Twitch Stream here โ†’

Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! Have a blast creating in CAS! I'm excited to see which of your sims will end up gracing the pages of our 2022 calendar ๐Ÿ’œ

Sounds like fun .. NOW to pick a month .. too hard .. so many ideas .. need to narrow it down
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    Lita Conn
    Traits: Music Lover, Vegetarian, Jealous
    Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
    Download

In August many music festivals are hosted here, which is why that month reminds me of #music. Lita can't wait to attend one (#Rock or #Punk)! She is more than ready.

01-06-22-12-33-16-pm_orig.png
    befunky-collagelitaconn_orig.jpg
    Juniper Spring
    Traits: Cheerful, Green Friend, Loves Outdoors
    Aspiration: Purveyor of Potions
    Download

Juniperโ€™s nickname is June. She loves nature. June is the time when everything is green and flowers grow. Itโ€™s the transition of #spring to summer, which reflects in the green and yellow clothes of Juniper. It's almost magical how a seed turns into flower, which is why Juniper is a spellcaster

01-06-22-11-45-21-am-2_orig.png
    befunky-collagejuniperspring_orig.jpg
    edited January 2022
    @illusie Your sims are great and I'd wish I had your knack for presenting em. :)

wanjeonhi
    When Seungmin's parents died in an accident, his grandfather stepped in and raised the child to become Wanjeonhi, a complete and wholly proper person. It was all done heartwarmly and Seungmin became a farmer and skilled spellcaster, who truely shine in oktober, when nature wears it's red suit. #GLovelysQCC #simcalender #ksim #teen #properchild

Download
    https://www.ea.com/da-dk/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7FA6E4DE6F0211EC86AF4ABE3565D4B9?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=wanjeonhi&max=50&maxis=false

Seungmin shows his outfit to a fellow Spellcaster
    [img][/img]For-Oktober.png
    Getting help to complete homework
    [img][/img]Homework-almost-done.png
    Greeting party guest
    [img][/img]Greeting-party-guest.png
    Morning clean up after party
    [img][/img]Morning-clean-up-after-party.png
    Having fun with Bok-Dong in the snow
    [img][/img]Having-fun-with-Bok-Dong-ing-the-snow.png
    [img][/img]Having-fun-with-Bok-Dong-ing-the-snow-two.png
    After the Snow Festival, Seungmin returns Bok-Dong to her home in Sulani and then swims home from there
    [img][/img]Home-via-Sulani.png

Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
    @Svineprutter thank you <3
    Your sims looks great! Anio is cute.
    Seungmin is handsome. I like the screenshots and his background story.
    @illusie Thank you :)
    When they were on the trip to the Snow Festival, they almost felt like one of those k-drama couples, who go through at least 24 episodes, before they kiss, hahaha.
    There is so much new content in my game and I'm not very well structured. That goes especially when I build, but also when working on sims and their lives. It is fun though and maybe ......
    I wanted to use one of my old sims for spellcasting and found out an alien can not ask the masters about magic. A standard sim can [img][/img]Learned-a-new-spell.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited January 2022
    My entry for the month of June
    U4mMjQ9.jpg

For all her looks and a few alt bridal styles visit my June Bride CAS Look Book blog at Lovely June Bride

TY for a fun CAS challenge to @lovely1_g (shout out and link in the blog)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    @lisabee2 what a lovely entry! Beautiful sim and I love her outfits
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited January 2022
    My entries to the latest QCC: Lucky Charm & Adriana Valentino

Adriana is Miss February and the daughter of Romeo Valentino & Amor Biello from #ValentinesBachelor2021. Unlike her parents, though, she's just here to have a good time and maybe break a few hearts in the process. Can she find the guy who might be able to tame her wild heart?

n5KFEYD.jpg

Lucky, Mr February, is a lucky guy indeed - having Father Winter as a dad, awesome supernatural abilities and dashing good looks...but he's unlucky when it comes to love. Will his luck change this time around?

VcNIW6W.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top