Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not all of my packs are installing

I finally got my new computer up and running, but installing sims 3 through Origin is proving to be difficult. All my owned packs are checked to install, but not all of them are installing.
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Emily4331 I'll try :) Thanks!

ETA: Weirder: Some of my packs are listing twice on the download queue.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    Are your Ep and Sp’s all DLC or disc copies? Coz I have all of the limited edition discs so I get two copies showing up of the Eps and I own all the Sp’s too 😂 and because I registered them on the sims 3 website I got the DLC copies of all of my games too on Origin so don’t have to use my discs. So if you can remember that you might have registered some of your discs on the sims 3 website that could be the reason your getting two copies showing up 😂 sorry for the long winded response hope this helps 😊
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Are your Ep and Sp’s all DLC or disc copies? Coz I have all of the limited edition discs so I get two copies showing up of the Eps and I own all the Sp’s too 😂 and because I registered them on the sims 3 website I got the DLC copies of all of my games too on Origin so don’t have to use my discs. So if you can remember that you might have registered some of your discs on the sims 3 website that could be the reason your getting two copies showing up 😂 sorry for the long winded response hope this helps 😊

Some of them were limited edition, yes, but I did it all through Origin. Easier. And all the packs I own did install, I think.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays