Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• epictyphlosionepictyphlosion Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, my name is EpicTyphlosion, and I've been playing The Sims on and off for quite awhile now, and I'm still surprised that I've joined the forums after all this time!

I'm a rather avid gamer. My favorite genres are racing and FPS, but I'll play pretty much anything (I'm into so many games, in fact, that I tend to pick one up for a little bit and then set it down for a long time. Kinda' like a cycle that happens every few days), The Sims being one of them. It's a nice game to play if I wanna' relax and have a more laid back experience, and with all the features and mods available for TS3 alone, it's easy for me to get lost in the sheer amount of things I can do or buy!

I hope you'll enjoy my presence here, cheers!
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Welcome @epictyphlosion! This particular thread is not very active. Okay. At all. People wander in and say "hi" and that's about it. But I follow it and try to at least say hi back. I have my own favorite threads that I follow, among the many. I'm a builder, so have a few threads in that direction that I follow. Also, if you are still acquiring store content there is a great thread that will help you get the best bang for your buck. Also the way to unlock stencil options for store content that EA never "delivered" when they posted the items. Alternate pictures in frames, styles on counters, stuff like that. If you own store content it's worth looking at.

There are threads for people who create vids for YouTube, there are story tellers, and other creator threads that I'm not part of. And, I'm sure, many things I don't even know about after being on here for years.

If you have any questions, ask. I'll help where I can. Otherwise, just use the search engine (for what it is) and find your groove.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Haven't been here in a while. Just popped in as I had a small break today from real life. Hello to new simmers and old simmers alike. :)
    YShQCz1.png
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    HELLO @blacksheba1973!! Did you move on to TS4? I did for about 30 minutes. I installed it, took forever making a sim, couldn't get the sim I was controlling to behave in the way I wanted, tried changing some things around, tried to leave the lot, crashed and I haven't been back!! LOL It's just not for me, but I still love TS3 (and TS2 but I don't have the changes to play it on Win10 yet.)
    Whatever you're playing, I hope you're having fun with it. So nice to see you and please let us know what you're up to :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Just popped in to say, Hi! I am playing sims 3 again, I have some new packs, so I got some new things to try in my game.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,315 Member
    Haven't been here in a while. Just popped in as I had a small break today from real life. Hello to new simmers and old simmers alike. :)

Hello. :smile:
    cpV0CTl.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • ShooterIIShooterII Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2021
    Oh my goodness, it's been ages since I've last spoken to many people in this thread. If I'm being honest right now I'm a little bit emotional. I'm remembering some of the fun times we had with the gift exchange, contest, Sims Magazines, or even just general discussion. It truly was the highlight of my high school experience and helped me feel as though I was wanted and had a second family.

Time flies by so fast and I only hope that you're all doing well. Sending you all virtual kisses and hugs :heart:

Edit: for spelling - seems like that hasn't improved that much :sweat_smile:
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    Hello! I use to be pretty active in here years back. I switched to the sims 4 but have gotten bored with it, so here I am again haha. I look forward to getting to know everyone again :) I'm happy to see this forum still alive
  • xbonusmodexxbonusmodex Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! I'm a newbie here but would love to make some sims 3 friends this way! :D
    I see thos post hasnt ben active since march 21 so I don't knw if this is nacroposting But hii! :')

Happy new year to you all btw! Stay healty and safe but don't forget to have al lot of fun playing Sims! <3