Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Adult - Sulani, Granite Falls, Selvadorada
    Day '13' (July)

MeCjWAS.png
    While exploring the woods of Granite Falls, I bumped into this schrub hole. Curious as I am, I went in. A nice young lady lived there and it seemed like she was all on her own.

KClX59K.png
    (Bryon) "Hm, what's this...?"

CUuvKMz.png
    (Bryon) "Naoki wouldn't mind if I go in for just a little while..."

MxvqQuY.png
    (Sheena) "Nice to meet you. My name is Sheena. I live here and I care for all the plants you see around here."
    (Bryon) "You live here? Wow, this is a beautiful place to live. You mind if I look around the place for a while?"
    (Sheena) "Not at all. Please, make yourself at home. I don't have guests quite often."

cKqeRt9.png
    Harvesting some unidentified plants for the Outdoor Enthusiast Aspiration.

E8OU6ap.png
    Bryon automatically started knitting while we were waiting for more unidentified plants to be ready for harvest. I hope Naoki and the rest of the family don't start missing Bryon, he's been away for quite the while.

y70wbZN.png
    Milestone one completed eventually!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 47 Member
    edited January 2022
    @ everyone

Hey, so I finally had some time to upload Kenzie to the gallery. If you would like to add her to your games, you can now head over to the gallery. My OriginID is KateLynne. You need to check the CC-Box for her to come up. I removed all her CC-clothing (hopefully), but the rest can be found here:
    04. Jan. 2022
    The one with the sledding.
    26a62a642d3e8566ee9c55a8994c51b57527fe4c.png
    Kenzie started spending a lot of time on the slopes. Eventhough she has spent most of her time on the Bunny Sloaps, she has already been making some friends. One of the bartenders at the lounge - Koji - showed her how to use a sled.
    Koji also recommended the local hiking trails.
    Kenzie was so intrigued that she spent the rest of the day sledding and eventually hiking...

370d0898b3be65fb215a95b8aa095e5b19f5d3dc.png
    030fb7a75dce1a2e30ceddab09cbb382b9e4dc30.png
    e80e579398a8efc66c77059e993cf905d30a7834.png
    14c00686fa15797e171cd18c6a67b46fc040d6f5.png
    1e69c395a167b19116f6658d25e2452f6b24ca52.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I'm trying to pay attention to the moodlets more as I play since I tend to ignore them a lot. Sometimes they are really entertaining :D

Fun idea to delete all the pre-mades and let the game generate some families for you, though I'm sure they'll need a lot of editing :D I love giving makeovers to townies though and then making them special to me and my game. Nice progress with DJ today!

@Karababy52
    Is Wynter a YA or teen? I'm assuming YA since she's a vendor, but I thought I'd ask. Haha, I love it when our sims seem to look right at us and question why we're making them do things. Cale is doing so well with money, oh my gosh! I guess starting in summer really does help, but man, I feel like Robin is so stuck these days haha. Jules was doing so much better by this point last year :D OMG, Vlad :joy: And it's always funny to see who shows up as homeless sims - usually that old lady from Sulani (her name is escaping me right now) has a penchant for showing up in that outfit on random lots haha.

@afai1261
    I like Aaron's winter outfit! He looks so cute even as he's falling haha. Poor guy, he really is feeling the effects of low needs and skills :D I love your commentary though, makes me chuckle, especially as he's dramatically shaking his wrist on his hike. That would be me lol. Great screenshots and good progress :)

@miss_eulenauge
    I definitely recommend the playable pets mod! It really makes playing with pets more enjoyable in my opinion. The always welcome trait is great! There's a lot of reward traits I love, but that one is especially nice when starting out.

@lilypadmeulin
    Thanks, I'm quite partial to Aimi too, she's definitely a cutie :)

@SoulGal7
    Oh man, poor Dylan, he is having some bad luck! The kleptomaniac trait is fun, especially when you're playing with the sim (can be kind of annoying when klepto sims come visit your house haha) Nice of Naoki to help him with his project too! Nice to see him smiling in your last photo too, things are starting to look up for him :)

@Skeilah
    Yay, nice progress with Bryon! Your hermit is so young and cute too! It's great to have you back in the challenge!

@KateLynne
    Thanks for the CC, gonna DL it soon. I think I found a non default way to download her skin, as I don't want it to apply to all of my sims, so I'll play around with that.

@KateLynne
    Whoops, just missed your post! great shots of Kenzie sledding! Your game always looks so gorgeous!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Also, I'm gonna add everyone I can find in-game and put them in a house together (mostly I'll be going to the first page and see who Karababy has added in her post HAHAHA). You can find teenage version Bryon on my Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A057C22852C811EB8CE384EC70211833?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SCNVM&max=50&maxis=false

My ID is SCNVM.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Day 4 - January 4th

IU2Gtyn.png

With scouts finished and being one of the top students in school, Aldo just settles into his routine of quick meals from the cooler and keeping up with the ever-mounting pile of homework.

Yti3nf1.png

Once the obligations of school are complete, he can turn his attention to building some climbing skill. Aldo is hoping to schedule a mountain excursion over the weekend if he can build up his skill set in time.

8HMAOdl.png

Writing in his private journal helps to keep his character value traits moving along and improves some writing skill as well. He’d do better painting as we are going to need some money for climbing supplies soon.

JVfn1gZ.png

So, immediately after school on Thursday that is exactly what Aldo does. Here’s hoping for something pretty valuable to be created!

NRn8h5Q.png

Fed up with cereal and yogurt, Aldo heads to the mountain and gets a quick bite from the vending machine there. It’s not the best pizza but it will do for tonight!

DSXHAx2.png

It’s still a challenge but he’s getting better on these rocks. He tried climbing after dark as he doesn’t know if he will get much time to practice night climbing before the excursion. He has heard that it sometimes gets so bad with snow that it is like climbing in the dark.

0yLa80l.png

Although Aldo isn’t trying to get hurt, his watcher had no problem sending him down that mountain on a snowboard, even if he is getting pretty tired!

aDuUFx2.png

Well, that didn’t end in injury so maybe we’ll just do a run at high intensity on a pair of skis. Did I mention that he was getting tired?!

7LjL1rR.png

Did I hear a crack? Did something get banged up? Bruised? A watcher waits patiently….and not a scratch!

IU2Gtyn.png

Night on the Town rolled around and we hit up the local vendor for the most expensive item on the menu. It was good to get a somewhat decent meal for a change!

JfUSgVN.png

Oh Mortimer and Dominic…where did it all go wrong this morning when you got dressed? I guess you are on a mini-vacation and just don’t care - or it could be the heatwave that we are experiencing. Still, interesting choices but not the worst I’ve ever seen!

j1Ut4q2.png

And with a full belly and pretty well rested we attempted the mountain again - and got hurt in the process. I promise you Aldo, I really don’t like seeing you get hurt but I just needed this so we could knock out that milestone!

66uDjAB.png

Even with an injury, Aldo was able to do a high intensity run on the intermediate slope. Looks like just one big task to do to get past this milestone.

ttxnfi5.png

Friday night and Aldo is putting in the hard work. He finally hit level 6 of rock climbing and has passed the qualifications to tackle that mountain. It was a tough week but Aldo pushed himself and is ready to go!

ceuyarU.png
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited January 2022
    Links coming later again as I'm on mobile... :)
    Have a great day and/or night everyone!
    January, Day 4 - "I am lost, hope is gone... But I must go on."
    01-03-22-1-56-21-PM.png
    Lucy looked at the sight in front of her in disbelief and wept. She didn't even want to, she had to be strong now and function, but she couldn't help it.
    It was all gone... She felt a cold little nose on her leg and picked Laika up.
    "Oh, little Miss, you have no idea what's going on, huh?"
    This had been an old boathouse belonging to her grandfather. As a child she'd always slept here with him during summer vacation, right by the beach. But now... All gone. Bulldozed. Wiped out, as if the best time of her life had never happened.
    She felt the tears well up again. She'd really hoped to be able to hide out here... But no.
    At least his mailbox was still there - she had painted it for him as a child.
    She sat down and rested her head against the post, her mind reeling with worries. What should she do? Who did this belong to now? Could she possibly stay here? Where else would she go?
    But above all, there was the waves in her ears, the salty air, the familiar mailbox... A feeling of hope.
    After a while, she wiped her face and got up. She'd do this. For Laika, for Grampa, for her friends at the PAWspital... But most of all, for herself.
    This was about her life, her future... Her happiness. She wasn't going to give up. She'd have take the hand she'd been dealt and make the best of it. And, she mused as Laika started licking her face, she had a companion by her side.
    She could do this. They could do this... Together.
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Ellupelluellu - A question, and maybe I already missed it - did you already download Sean to the gallery? I think he is the only one I am missing.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Day 4: Leading my first yoga class

moO2UwP.png
    I returned to the gym again and had a bite from one of the vending machines. I ran into Kiyoshi and we chatted for a bit before I headed upstairs for a little more yoga practice.
    y78ZIGm.png
    I'm feeling pretty confident in my abilities now so I decided to head over to the park to teach my first class. I was only able to draw in one student, but I earned a nice 110 simoleans which is a decent start.
    UYke8VK.png
    A couple of tourists where roasting hotdogs and marshmallows over a fire and invited me to join them. They said they were from Brindleton Bay and told me I should visit some day, so I've added it to my places to see.
    c2rKwGk.png
    I decided to try my hand at fishing once more and was finally able to catch my first fish; a trout! I sold it and a goldfish I also caught to another fisherman and headed home.
    xUE3zsj.png

Park by Jillyilyilyin and ShojoAngel612 titled Hanamigawa Koen
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    edited January 2022
    Oh, why don't I listen to my own rule, never leave commenting to the next day.. :joy:

@afai1261 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Ahh so that is the story for 2 Morgans , cool :smiley:
    -- January 3
    Keisha is pretty :) And haha, he looks like a bit juiced there, at fishing :D ¨
    Aww, poor Aaron , he indeed looked like he needed a long weekend :) Oh yes, I do aspiration hopping too :) Need some reward traits :)
    Oh, phases , haha, I am still veru glad I do not have parenthood :p Those would make me nuts :smiley:
    Haha, i would not sleep like a baby if Vlad would stand near me :p
    -- January 4
    Haha, great first pic :D I assume that won't end well, with the sledge :p *opens the spoiler* Ahhh yep, not well at all :D
    Oh no! That vending machine! Poor dude, really he must of be in pain!
    Congrats for the aspiration! :)
    Hilarious snowpal :p

@miss_eulenauge ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Oh, I actually use a mod what makes townies stay mostly where they live, but not having it on now, as I have so little amount of them :) And yes, of course I recognized the name of Laika :) Yes, Sean will be proud of his garden, he is a foodie, so he needs ingredients :)
    --January, Day 3 - "Everything's changing..."
    She looks very pretty sitting there :) Nice buildings too. Oh I would of taken the foodbowl for laika :)
    --January, Day 4 - "I am lost, hope is gone... But I must go on."
    Aww, poor girl, it will be better :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments :):) haha yes, he has some parts from Sam, but mostly from Sherry :)
    --January - Day 3: "Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...""
    Raining, raining and raining .. I honestly have not used any lot trait with Sean, or cheats, but still sun is shining all the time :) Cale does not have that luck. Lots going on in your first pic, haha, but Joel got my attention with his umbrella :D
    Bear night.. ugh, thank simsgod I have all those turned off :D
    Essa brings good luck in fishing, lets hope she shows up with Sean too then :D Josh may be pro, but Cale won't care :D Cale does not seem to me as a type who would take advises :) I may be wrong , tho.
    Wynter looks cute :) Oh Cale, NOT LIKE THAT :s
    ---January - Day 4: "Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face..."
    Oh, i would not eat fish tacos from vending machine , who know how long those were there.. well Cale did like, so all good :p
    Haha parsley indeed is not the most filling thing :)
    WOW, nice loot from fishing and simmie capsules!
    Lol at Darth Vlad Maul :joy:
    Handsome bush?? haha had a good laugh on that one :)
    I hope you are okay? :) I mean I am used to see a lot longer updates from you.. *hugs*

@LegacySims2017 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Yes, it was fun to see Melody and Malcolm there , I sure recognized them from far away :D Took tons of pics, but naturally those don't belong to here, haha. Yes, Sean will have brilliant garden, hopefully :)
    --January 3: First Impressions!
    Oh, I hope tent will be even a bit better than hanging around in lounge all nights :) And yes, i bet the lovely warm shower was good for him :)
    Ooowww.. bummer, still no tent after all , well, maybe later :)
    -- January 4: Getting to Know You!
    Cold coffee as breakfast, haha :p
    Nice that he got some company at Onsen , that social bar gets low pretty fast.

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Sure I will show if/when I see Isla or Beatrix :) Maeby showed up in the park alone , no sight of any other of the family, she is long way from home at Del Sol Valley :D
    Actually, he was just harvesting wild plants, not yet his own , that will be soon, tho :)
    -- January 3
    Haha, i like the first pic , she looks so happy :)
    Oh yes, she must take care of her water needs , as so many have said, thank God for the onsen , what Sean only once so far try to use, but was shooed out :D
    Okay the skiing stuff weren't that fun after all :D Ouch!
    --January 4
    I like how colorful clothing both girls have, against that snowy evening background :)
    Hehe I did that with Melody a lot back then, making her sleep at another sims houses with that trait :)
    Ohh, so now, there is a little crush there, right? :smiley: Hmm.. :p BTW, is Lydia's daughter in this save too? :p

@Llandros2012 ,
    --Day 3 - January 3
    First of all , late happy birthday!! :smiley:
    Aldo is doing great with that scouts stuff! Ouch, bugs! But at least he got to make a wish from the spirits :)
    He is really getting along well with Kiyoshi there :)
    Oh that school! I do not have Parenthood pack, so gladly I do not have those projects either :)
    Aspiration completed already! Cool, congrats!! :smiley:
    Whoa, Aldo really is moving on fast :D My Sean has not even planted his garden yet :D
    --Day 4 - January 4th
    OUCH at the first pic!
    Oh my, honestly he has so many skills by now :)
    Haha night on the town is great in this kind of challenge :D Eat eat eat!!

@SoulGal7 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Haha I had no idea what Agnes was complaining about, but it was right after harvesting those wild onions, and she loves plants, so maybe because of those :p
    -- January 2 - And so it begins...
    Hehe, well that is a lots of info about parsley :smiley:
    Oh, everyone keep having that screenie with Yamachan, I don't yet even have the whole mascot :D I need to remove that no townies mod's SE file for a moment :)
    Haha, poor dude, thought he was buying a drink but got a bug spray :smiley:
    WOW, Shigeru was at bad mood :)
    Haha, don't let Bella shake you that badly that you forget your chips :p
    -- January 3 - Dylan's Tough Day
    Oh indeed , very tough day :smile: Poor dude .. no food and collapsing.
    LOL at passing out when Bella came :p And yes, i bet those chips tasted excellent after all the hassle!

@lilypadmeulin ,
    Thank you for your comments :) No, i most likely do not let him adopt a pet, not at least in this point :)
    --January 3
    Selena looks great at her uniform :) Haha, I can imagine how vending machine burgers would taste alike :p Cannot be warm, really :D
    Selena has lots more than Sean has by now :p

@KateLynne ,
    --Day 3
    She looks so relaxed in that Onsen bath :)
    Haha not so much anymore when stinky :) Did she get good tips?
    -- 04. Jan. 2022 The one with the sledding.
    Kenzie is making friends, nice :) And having great time in bunny slope :D
    LOVELY last pic, really great!! <3

@RememberJoy
    --Day 3: Gaining skills
    Perfect plants from the beginning, handy :)
    Haha I like his face with that vending machine. :smiley:

@Skeilah,
    Sheena is really cute :)

Okay, that is all , finally, only took 3 hours :D

@SoulGal7 , No, not yet. I will, or send trayfiles later this week or next week :) I am not patched, why I cannot dl other players sims myself yet either :) For Sean, CC free will be in gallery, but for some people I will hunt his CC, and I will do it when I patch, as I need to do some CC cleaning anyway :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Sean Medicci

January 4th ,

NoffOg4.png

The one with just ONE!

This update is only one picture, and it is 30 mins late, as it is already 5th in where I live :)

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    January 4

School had been hard, today. She’d been polite, even friendly, but being the new girl wasn’t something she’d had to experience before. A couple of girls had even had their conversation around her desk, ignoring her while they gossiped about Mia Michaels, the socialite who’d been seen having dinner with Arthur Feng.

“I heard they’re actually dating! Look at these pictures!” A magazine had been held up triumphantly. “Didn’t you see it on Simsta this morning, Sofia?”

“Meh, no.” The blonde girl had rolled her eyes. She’d seemed disinterested, but in a way, she almost seemed to lead the conversation. “Besides, Mia Michaels isn’t that impressive. She just looks good in a photo. Luna told me that at that big party they had, Mia and this guy from Luna’s school snuck off into the garden.”

The gossip had gone on like that, while the whole group just ignored Selena’s existence, piling their things on her desk until she had no space for her own things. Still, it was better than open hostility, and she was glad to be back home.

01-04-22_1-56-56_PM.png?width=730&height=584

It's a short update today! I know I'm writing this later, but Selena went to school and met some classmates. Apparently even with her homework being done, it's not enough to raise her grades...well, I probably should have expected that given that she's not been building many skills.

With her home, it was time to use the Simmi machine again!

01-04-22_1-51-59_PM.png?width=730&height=584

And, after a very stuck capsule...yep, the curse of Jenny strikes again.

01-04-22_1-59-32_PM.png?width=730&height=584

Seriously, I'm wondering if this poor girl is genuinely cursed, what with this and the lightning.

01-04-22_1-59-41_PM.png?width=730&height=584

However, I did manage to score a couple of golden Simmis, so, tada, we have an empty little nine square room! She'll still be in the tent until I can make it a little bigger, but this means we can soon stop using public bathrooms. Joy, celebrations, etc.

01-04-22_1-55-58_PM.png?width=730&height=584

See you tomorrow!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @KateLynne

Kenzie really seems to be enjoying herself! Sledding down the Bunny Slopes can be so much fun, you can get such great photos of your Sims!

@Llandros2012

He's really racking up the skill levels, and I love your set up on the lot! I have a feeling his aspiration is going to be a breeze :smile:

@miss_eulenauge

Poor Lucy, this really tugged my heartstrings. She doesn't really have anywhere else to go, and she definitely needs to be strong for Laika, so this is probably a horrible time for her. Still, I'm sure she can push through and do this.

@RememberJoy

He seems to be having a grand time in yoga and fishing! That triumphant little smile on his face when he's caught the fish is absolutely precious.

@Ellupelluellu

Sean would probably have more if not plagued by old ladies scolding him, let's be real. The curse of Crumplebottom!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2022
    @afai1261
    Eh, I just built a tiny shack for Cale and he had 33 simoleans leftover, so can commiserate with Aaron. However, he has a bit more now. Glad he got a good's night rest at least. Too bad you spoiled it making him eat that grilled fruit. :D Meanie! :p Love the smile on his face in the sled. Aww, man, bummer he got injured. Unless you were at the point in the aspiration he needed to get injured. Sheesh, making him hike while injured too? Okay, double meanie! : :p:p Dang machines! Hey, it was neighborhood brawl though! Should've let him go beat the stuffin's out of someone to work out some of his frustrations. Long nosed Dude in a black coat perhaps? ;) HAHA! Sorry for laughing Aaron, but your expression matches your Snowpal! You did that on purpose, didn't you? hehe Well at least he gets to soak in the Onsen to soothe his aches and pains. Hope things are better for him soon!

@LegacySims2017
    Nice DJ found some coffee, even if cold. I think a lot of us can understand how important it is to get that caffeine kick in the morning. Cool that he met that couple after school in the Onsen and they have a Son his age. I've cheated for many things myself with background Sims. Like you said, it helps if you're writing a story. Never cheat anything for my challenge Sim though unless it's needed because of a bug/glitch.

@miss_eulenauge
    Oh yeah, I could, but I won't. Too easy! I don't know much about mean Sims, I've only played one, but I stopped playing him if that tells you anything. I couldn't stand the guy! o.O Cale just makes me laugh. hehe Never had my Sims declare a favorite weather, however, they have bought the Storm Chaser reward trait. Very helpful with thunderstorms, they actually are happy instead of tense! Mementos from their lives help to give them a personality too. Absolutely loved decorating Essa and Josh's homes with all their photos and collections over the months. Sounds like a plan for her friends. :)

Oh geez, what a shock for Lucy! Her Grandpa's place is gone. Glad she's not letting it get her too down and has the determination to struggle onwards anyway with Laika by her side. :)

@permanentrose
    That bed must've felt absolutely Heavenly to Robin. Very cool she got a proper meal too. Never tried chopsticks myself. Looks like Robin and Aimi are hitting it off well. Cute dog she has too.

Wynter is a YA. I don't think teens can be vendors. Kyoshi was a vendor when Essa was in Evergreen Harbor, but I think he was a YA by then. Yep, I do too! Cale does it a lot, just like Josh used to do. I love it! <3 Yeah, being able to fish has helped Cale big time! But it's the Simmi capsules that have helped the most. Although getting those cowberries and future cubes certainly added up too! I'm sure things will pick up for Robin soon! It's just tough doing this in Winter, poor girl. Thank goodness for Kaori eh? Oh yeah, I know who you're thinking about from Sulani, name escapes me too. I know she's erratic, just like Maralyn though. I think the game picks Sims with that trait for homeless park dwellers.

@Lilypadmeulin
    Hmm, maybe she did! Something like that could be inheritable for sure. Happy for her luck with the capsules too! Thanks on behalf of Cale! I'm glad he had that rash of good luck, I had just finished building his shack and it started to storm again! o.O Oh yeah and being a hot-head makes him very angry when it happens. Good thing he's a teen or he would've died from being enraged a long time ago.

Oh great, sounds like Selena has a couple mean girls to deal with at school. Not openly mean, but yeah. Ugh, go away Jenny curse! hehe Glad she at least got a couple Golden Simmis and more walls! Woo Hoo! She'll have that bathroom very soon! :)

@SoulGal7
    Aww man, bummer Dylan didn't get the food he paid for! How dare that vendor do that!? Poor Dylan, not having a good day at all. Tsk, tsk, tsk, naughty Dylan 'borrowing' the poster. hehe Gah! Missed his chance to chat up Bella, Dang! Oh yeah, I bet those chips tasted like ambrosia! Very nice of Kyoshi's Dad to help Dylan, or rather DO Dylan's project for him. Lord knows the kid needed the help. Sounds like he would've just passed out on it and wrecked it himself otherwise.

@Skeilah
    Beautiful daily post pic in the deep woods Hermit's area! Bryon's lucky the Hermit is so nice. Most of mine have been erratic. hehe Congrats to Bryon for completing that milestone goal!

Added Bryon's teen self a bit ago already, but thanks for posting the info. for others to find him! :)

@KateLynne
    Yay! Thank you so much for uploading Kenzie! I've updated the main post for her download information. :)

Wonderful the bartender was so kind to help kindle her enthusiasm for the snowy sports! Gorgeous screenshots! I love the one of her going up the red staircase. The angle/perspective is perfect and it's so beautiful with the red stairs and the falling snow. <3

@Llandros2012
    Wow Aldo is chugging along so well! Excursion already? I'm impressed. Great idea with the journal! Don't blame him being sick of the same food all the time. So was Cale! Gah! Dangit! You made him try so hard to get injured and nothing. Hopefully soon! *crosses fingers* Aha! And it finally happens. Cool! Never thought I'd be cheering for someone to get hurt. hehe Good luck on the mountain Aldo! I'll be cheering for you!

@Rememberjoy
    Fees for teaching yoga are very lucrative eh? Even if only one paying customer, that's a nice chunk of change! Nice he was able to join those Sims from Brindleton Bay to do some roasting over their firepit. Maybe he's made some new friends too. His first fish! Fantastic! A trout was Cale's fish big fish too. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Sam! Opps! I was thinking his Dad was someone else. Tsk, gee thanks for rubbing it in! hehe Cale did get a bit of sunshine later though. Thank goodness! Joel and his umbrella is the very reason I took that screenshot. Well, and Essa making funny faces. hehe Yeah, the bears are a pain making then tense. But I did get some fun screenshots because of them. :) Hey, maybe she will show up for Sean, who knows! :) You're right, he is the type that doesn't take advice very easily. He'll listen, but doesn't mean he'll take it. Sometimes he might though.

Nope, I wouldn't either, but it was something different anyway. *shrugs* Gah! I couldn't believe all the loot he was getting that day! So glad, next day is another thunderstorm. Sick of making him travel so much to stay out of the storm. Darth Vlad Maul! hehe Love that!

Oh no, Sean does not look happy one bit. Nice garden he has started though. :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Ellupelluellu @afai1261@Llandros2012 @permanentrose @LegacySims2017 @Skeilah @KateLynne @lilypadmeulin @miss_eulenauge @RememberJoy @Karababy52

A Japanese proverb for all our struggling sims.

fall-down-seven.png

The proverb is “Nana korobi, ya oki” which means “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.” It means choosing to never give up hope, and to always strive for more. It means that your focus isn't on the reality in front of you, but on a greater vision that may not be reality yet.

Good luck to everyone in the challenge.

SoulGal
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited January 2022
    :):)

@Llandros2012
    Great progress with Aldo today! I don't have the pack with the climbing wall, or else I'd place it on a public venue and let Robin start practicing that way! It's a cool feature for sure

@miss_eulenauge
    Aw it's a sad day for Lucy, but she'll get on her feet soon! I like the story you're giving her.

@RememberJoy
    I like how Adam's taken a liking to yoga. I don't have the pack with the yoga, so it's fun to see you exploring that pack in your game!

@Ellupelluellu
    Sometimes it's a one photo day. I totally get it, I was there many times in the challenge last year. It is a lovely photo though, nice garden for Sean!

@lilypadmeulin
    Ugh those vending machines! Glad Selena is okay! I hope she starts making friends soon <3
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Comments - Day 3

I think I have placed most everybody's sim in my game at this point but have not run across any of them yet. If you added or posted your sim yesterday or today, then I may not have them yet but will get them.

Also, thank you all for the birthday wishes - it was a good day and I got to spend it with my family.

I'm trying to stay organized on my comments so I am just posting comments on everyone's Day 3 post - my plan is to comment the day after and give everyone a chance to post so I don't get confused (which is easy for me!). I do apologize if I missed anyone.

@afai1261
    Don't you hate when you buy the Simmi's and lose money?! Gotta love when Vlad shows up and can't figure out what he is supposed to do when there is no house to break in to! Poor Aaron and those phases - Aldo's had the rebellious phase twice now but jogged his way through it, thankfully! Aaron is in my game now but I have not run across him yet!

@LegacySims2017
    Good luck on earning enough for that tent - it's a life saver for sure when that weather turns bad - which happens to me ALOT! That part time job will start paying off soon enough - but it's slow going in the beginning. DJ is in my game but has not made an appearance yet.

@permanentrose
    Yeah! - a school project! As if they don't have enough to do after school! I also don't like how they don't make eye contact - it's like my sims think they are filming a soap opera! Congrats on the Always Welcome reward - that should help out a bit. The flashback pics are so cute - I love how so many of you have callbacks to your previous families in your games - I'll have to wait until next year for that!

@SoulGal7
    Day 2 - Dylan is getting some things marked off even if he doesn't have much money in his pocket. Wow, getting a drink thrown in your face for doing nothing wrong? I'd have pushed back too! Too bad it backfired! Hopefully he'll get something to eat before he starves to death!!

Day 3 - can never go wrong with $2 dango! Unless the vendor slams the window down - that was such a rip off! Poor guy - hungry, cold, and exhausted - I'd nose plant in the sand as well! Bella is absolutely stalking you! LOL, pretty smooth move to pass out in front of Bella and Kiyoshi! He's definitely having a tough go of it right now but hopefully it'll get easier soon.

@Karababy52
    Just seeing that rain in your first pic makes me tense before I read your update! I haven't noticed that card table at the bar but I've only been there I think once, briefly. I'll have to look at it again or maybe it was a later edit to the venue. Smart move to watch the cooking channel before he can do any damage - plus helps the fun meter go up. Yeah, those bears are just a bit jarring at times!
    I can almost hear you screaming at him to take Josh's advice - I love when my super sim is around to mentor - I don't have him in this game but have considered adding him so I have someone to run into and befriend. Maybe when he ages up. I'm curious how you are going to go about this 100 baby thing - not sure I could do it but it's tempting!

@lilypadmeulin
    Loving Selena in her school uniform. You know, it would be really hard going to school and seeing all your classmates and their lives knowing you go home to an empty lot with a tent. Our poor sims have it rough right now. Congrats on the golden simmi's. I've gotten one and I kept it for now. Well, her lot is starting to have a little bit - that tent and cooler are such time-savers.

@Ellupelluellu
    Is Sean thinking about adding a pet?! Well, definitely getting some attention at least. That park lot looks amazing from your pics. Was that Agnes already causing grief? Goodness, those are wild plants - you take what you can find!!

@miss_eulenauge
    I like the lots you have downloaded and put in your save. Thanks for showing them - I forgot you were starting in Brindleton Bay - it always rains for me there but I think it's a really pretty world.

@KateLynne
    Poor Kenzie looks none-too-pleased being all smelly in that pic. Another school project - it may be time consuming but it really boosts that grade and gives a few skills.

@RememberJoy
    Ooh - I forgot about Plopsie! That's a great strategy if you aren't too desperate for the money right away! Wait - that golden super power allows you to plant and make a plant perfect? That would be amazing! Yikes - be careful shaking that machine!!

@Skeilah
    I forgot that Bryon was not at the same point - I enjoy the Outdoor Retreat pack - The only issue I have is that with seasons installed, I can only really get that aspiration done in summer. That wait for more plants is tough but I usually just fill the time grabbing insects - they spawn a lot faster!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    January 4th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Yay for real food. D.J. had his first hot dog now and lost that moodlet. It was worth the 5 simoleons. :lol:
    Cale seemed to do better fishing when he was by himself and not others fishing alongside him. Maybe that's the key for him. Wait until no one else is around. Something negative happens and then it rains and he's back to bad luck.
    It's no fun if you cheat your own Sim in a Challenge. It is fun to cheat an NPC, though. It makes the story and the played Sim actually grow. I've enjoyed seeing your Sims Cale (and your previous challenge Sims) meet some of your NPCs. You brought personality to them. I'm hoping to do that with this Challenge. First up is the husband and wife D.J. met. Hopefully he gets to meet their son.

@afai1261
    Is it silly of me to enjoying at seeing Aaron mad? I love his facial expressions every time. :grimace: I was laughing that Aaron was doing his best to push the vending machine off him and Yamachan was close by just watching. Not even slightly helping. But I guess they don't want to get the costume dirty.

@miss_eulenauge
    Sims do have it made when it comes to their moodlets - positive and negative. It would be nice if we could reacte the same way they do when we have moods similar to theirs.
    New beginnings for Lucy!

@permanentrose
    Aww, Robin and Aime are becoming besties. And maybe even more. I bet their dogs can be besties too. :wink: Aime's pup seems to like Robin already.
    Moodlets are fun to add to a story. I like when it shows why they are in the mood they are. Then I can try and incorporate it.

I'll probably continue to makeover the game generated Sims D.J. meets that are more close to his age status. Majority in his relationship panel are elders.

@lilypadmeulin
    Looking forward to Selena's home grow. D.J. will suffice with the Onsen until he can afford a tent. Then hopefully start saving up for a small house.

The Hauatas are a fun family. I'm not going to force D.J. to run into their son. I hope they do run into each other though. He could use an acquaintance and/or friend his age. :smiley:
    You'd think lifting vending machines off from yourself would be a skill. Why doesn't the school recognize that? :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Dylan needs to report that vendor to the food stall committee and get his simoleons back. :lol: I wonder if Kiyoshi was trying to explain to Bella why Dylan just crashed on the ground. Or maybe he's taking the opportunity to make his own moves...even though she is taken already. "Give it time, Dylan. You'll get sick of chips and become uncomfortable!" :tongue:

@Skeilah
    Bryon just use the excuse he was knitting something fun for her as an excuse why he was gone for so long. Or he can bring her to that spot he found in Granite Falls.

@KateLynne
    Kenzie looked like she had a blast sledding that she kept wanting to do over and over again. :grin:

@Llandros2012
    I'm actually excited to see Aldo climb the excursion. You'll have to take a lot of screenshots. I laughed at Mortimer's secret fashion statement. :lol:
    I look forward to the tent when he can buy it, but also want him to stay in the Onsen. :grimace:

I too have pretty much all Challenge Sims in my gameplay and none have made appearances yet. I guess it'll take time.

@RememberJoy
    One student is good. Then she'll tell all her friends how good Adam was and he'll get more students next time.

@Ellupelluellu
    D.J. actually has a good social balance. He made a lot of acquaintances at the Lounge to keep his social Need high for awhile. I use his whims to text and chat a lot, just not displaying it.
    Aww, the beginning of Sean's garden.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited January 2022
    Thank you to everyone who commented on my updates! <3

Comments for day 3 and 4 :)
    Also I have not proofread these at all, it took long enough to write them in the first place lol

@LegacySims2017
    Day 3: Poor DJ looks so miserable in the daily pic! Tough for all of these teens starting out.
    The onsen showers are a lifesaver! Glad that DJ was able to make good use of them.
    Well done DJ on his first day of work!

Day 4: Nice that DJ made some friends!

@permanentrose
    Day 3: I always find it so funny that they can sell the project as soon as they finish it lol.
    Oof indeed, that is a nasty fall for Robin!
    That bugs me too when sims just don't look at each other when talking. Feels kinda rude of them tbh.
    Okay that selfie with Yamachan from back when she was a toddler is absolutely adorable and I wish I had a toddler sim to experience that with haha. If Aaron has a kid I am 100% taking them on a trip back to Mt K. when they're still a toddler just for a selfie with Yamachan

Day 4: I love Aimi's hair! She's very pretty <3 And her small doggo is super cute too!
    Funny that Kiyoshi and Akio didn't sit at the table for dinner lol
    Ahhhh Aimi and Robin would make an adorable couple! I'm kinda excited to see where they end up, if they become more than friends ;)

@Llandros2012
    Day 3: Happy belated birthday!
    Congrats to Aldo getting his scout badges! I've never played with scouts even though I've had seasons for just over 3 years so all this scouting stuff seems new and exciting lol
    Oh no he got zapped!
    I love that picture of Aldo taking a muscle selfie while Kiyoshi freezes :lol:
    Well done for finishing that first aspiration and getting a PC!
    Also is really moving up in the world.

Day 4: Woo, go Aldo! Love how you've set up his little "campsite", so to speak.
    The game generated Seasons outfits for the premades are pretty tragic. One of the main reasons I always go in and change them when I start new saves!
    Well done to Aldo for getting hurt. Wow that sounds bad :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Day 2: Poor Dylan blowing all his money on anti-arthropod spray lol.
    Omg Shigeru, what on earth? The nerve of that old man... I've actually never liked Shigeru and never knew why, but now I have a valid reason to dislike him haha
    Oh dang Dylan shocked himself! :o
    Ooh Bella, yes, a sim goddess indeed!

Day 3: Haha love that he swiped a poster but had nowhere to hang it. Good money though ;)

@Karababy52
    Day 3: Oof of course Cale has to go and be rude to the cute vendor *rolls eyes*

Day 4:
    Nice Golden simmi!
    Wow Cale has some great luck to be fishing up 2 cowplant berries.
    Hehehe long nosed dude in a black coat looks great as Darth Maul :lol:
    Hey Maralyn! You entered her into a bachelor challenge ages ago, right? She's beautiful, love her skintone. Bahahahaha "handsome bush" :joy:

@lilypadmeulin
    Day 3: I do love that Mt Komorebi includes school uniforms. Selena looks great in hers!
    It's a very rare occasion whenever Aaron is in a good enough mood to be doing his homework. Well done Selena haha

Day 4: Ah that's too bad that Selena had a rough day at school. Having a conversation around someone else's desk? Who does that?!
    Oh no she got squished!
    What a nice little shack! And yes, not having to use public bathroom facilities is always cause for joy and celebration :lol:

@Ellupelluellu
    Day 3: Super cute daily pic!
    Maeby and Ani are both adorable <3
    Love Sean's face as he contemplates the tomato lol
    Agnes! So rude!

Day 4: Garden! That'll come in useful!

@miss_eulenauge
    Day 3:
    I love Brindleton Bay and it's kinda nice to see a change from Mt. Komorebi!
    Nice set of new buildings for Lucy to explore :)
    And letting her have those childhood memories is a great idea!

Day 4: Aww, poor Lucy! I want to give her a hug!

@KateLynne
    Day 3: Lovely pic of Kenzie in the onsen.
    Poor girl getting all dirty later on though!

Day 4: Ooh that is one handsome townie!
    Okay that last pic of her going up the stairs is awesome! Great shot!

@RememberJoy
    Day 3: Oh wow a golden egg in a dumpster? What a find!
    I've never had a sim get those powers before, that's awesome for Adam to
    be able to use it on his plants.

Day 4: Well done Adam on leading your first yoga class!
    Nice way to tie in him eventually going to BB with the cameo from Justin and Supriya.

@Skeilah
    Congrats to Bryon for meeting the hermit and finishing the first milestone of that aspiration!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited January 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jan05.jpg
    January 5: If At First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again!
    After school had ended, D.J. had 3 hours before he had to go to work, so he thought he'd take a look at the bunny slope Enele had suggested yesterday. Enele told D.J. it was the beginner's slope for sports enthusiasts. It's also used just for recreation to folks who want to have a fun time.

D.J found the entrance towards the bottom of the hill. The higher skilled areas were at the top. This seemed to be a training course, but D.J. could tell it's also for those who just want to have fun and not worry how skilled they were. The entrance had the mascot, Yamachan, plastered all over.

dj-01-018.jpg

D.J. was given a sled to use. They offered them for free, but he couldn't keep it. It was provided for those who didn't have their own. D.J. was nervous as he got on his sled. It was a small hill, but steep. As he pushed himself down, he held on tight once the momentum picked up. He was shaking, but he was doing it. He could see the end. But all of a sudden his hand slipped and his arm sank into the snow flipping him over and the sled having no passenger as it too flips over. Even though he didn't make it to the bottom and he's all wet with snow, the adrenaline kicked in. He wanted to do it again.

He got up to the top and received another sled as there were attendants at the bottom collecting the free ones once the sledding had finished. D.J. positioned himself carefully and slid down the slope again. This time he navigated the sled. Swoosh, he made it to the bottom in one piece. D.J. had a big grin on his face and he kept sliding down until he realized he had to get ready for work.

dj-01-019.jpg

As he was leaving, D.J, noticed someone dressed up in a Yamachan mascot outfit. He had to get his picture taken with it. This is one for the books with him. He needed something to remember this by, so he even took a non selfie picture of Yamachan.

dj-01-020.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    January 5
    Y37Sror5_o.jpg
    Things were starting to look up by the end of his first week in Mount Komorebi. If, of course, you didn't count all the injuries he had gotten from wiping out, or from when the vending machine at the Festival of Snow had threatened to crush him to a pulp. The onsen was soothing as always on his aching, tired muscles, but he only remembered way too late that he had even less than 20 simoleons to his name now and nothing but a bed on the lot he wanted to call home. It would be a long time before he was ready to call it anything like that, and he would need a lot more money.
    ~~~

After spending much of Sunday morning in the onsen after being at the Festival of Snow, Aaron spent the rest of the day fishing, including getting some items from mystery boxes. These included a Fire Opal and some upgrade parts, all of which he immediately sold
    QPcIi78.png

He fished for so long that he was able to become emotionally mindful, so I had him become focused using the surge emotions option
    oxiWYEv.png
    WjapeLv.png

I then sent him down to the park to make some hotdogs
    06cVXr6.png
    (Also yes that is Keisha in the background as a homeless sim. She has the erratic trait like her grandfather Seamus. Ugh I actually feel bad for her and don't like that the game selected her for the role... Poor girl)
    f4FRIs4.png

Aaron is having a good day for once!
    IIdn2wU.png

And by morning, a nice little mini-fridge had spontaneously appeared beside his bed
    fVQAGAz.png
    But I mean the hotdogs were still spoiled by the time I made him eat them for breakfast so that's why he looks miserable :tongue::lol:

When he got home from school, the dreaded bills had arrived
    dDYF7lL.png

That got him pretty riled up
    F5yLat8.png

When he finally got to the onsen for his shower, he broke it (or it was already broken) so I made him fix it
    Iz6WUv3.png

Time for homework!
    XuDIeQu.png

More spoiled food and more fishing followed
    n1WXKd4.png
    EaXfECI.png

And then... yes, more free bar chips
    JNdpRPw.png

Later in the day I sent him out fishing but then random townies showed up so he had to get out of there
    IO0SUh3.png

I think he still needed to go sledding for his aspiration so I sent him over to the slopes
    ki75h16.png

Yep, this was inevitable :joy:
    BS15SWu.png
    cPgFnbt.png
    Never change, Aaron, never change

I had him go down on the sled once more, and he finished perfectly, looking pretty pleased with himself
    LAtnVpn.png
    627VnPS.png

I noticed a sim in the background and went over to see who it was
    ahP2DBf.png

And when I realised it was one of my own boys, I contemplated having Aaron run over and meet him but he would have been gone by the time he got to him.
    Remember Hunter, the boy that Aaron met at the lounge? Yeah, this is his brother Ezra (and sidenote - Ezra looks a lot like their mother (a premade from Maxis' gallery page) so you may be able to figure out who she is ;) )
    DnyKxcm.png

And I'm gonna leave the chapter here on that handsome note!

Post edited by afai1261 on
    January 5

j4OtuU0.png
    Robin headed to the Hazakura Lounge after school. I was hoping one of the bartenders I assigned would spawn at the lot so she could get a meal there, but as you can probably guess from my daily pic, no one showed up.

Father Winter made an appearance, however. He's part of a game generated comedy club and it was his turn to perform a routine.
    88hlcCh.png

Robin played the piano a bit, but her skills we so poor and she was so embarrassed that she quickly abandoned that endeavor.
    Ii33Fee.png

Father Winter was gathering quite the crowd of elderly ladies though. Looks like he has a fan club :D
    KHXQVOd.png

Robin decided to try her hand at tending the bar instead. "What do you think, Pepper? Do you think I'll be any good at this?"
    MgGH6tH.jpg

Alika Kahananui did not seem pleased to see a dog in such a fine establishment however.
    YUzpuWh.png

And by the look on Nanami Ito's face (who is all grown up in my game), Robin's bartending skills could use some work...
    aqYWLwA.jpg

She decided to try her luck with the vending machines again, since she was quite hungry by now, and the darn thing ate her money again!
    RVxLMJk.png

Oh no, Robin, it isn't worth it...
    6KgxQmR.png

*Thud*
    a8ixqpN.png

Using all her strength, she pushed he legs up against the heavy machine and throttled it forward with all her might.
    a5jOPWh.png

As it wobbled back into place, she fell to the ground, her whole body aching. And the machine still refused to spit out her food.
    rZDFX1C.png

We are most definitely NOT risking shaking that thing again, so she headed to the Onsen instead, where I placed a microwave and mini fridge.
    OR0InCX.jpg

She was so hungry she couldn't even be bothered to sit down.
    mC0nzCu.jpg

Curious to see if her vegetarian trait was properly working, I had her make a plate of chicken nuggets too. Yep, it's working :D
    53DUM8j.jpg

"Watcher, why would you do this to me?"
    k74GaN6.jpg

It had not been a good day, and to make matters worse, the shower she was using broke. Pepper at least seems to be enjoying this mishap.
    TV1vjmv.png

Feeling frustrated and exhausted, Robin was seriously beginning to question her decision to leave home. She longed for her bed and a hug from her mother.
    649hqm6.jpg

At least she had a warm place to sleep for the night though. She fell asleep, hoping things would be better tomorrow.
    gbcxxFX.jpg

This is a little longer than my usual posts, but I had trouble cutting screenshots today :)
    Okay, I finally had some time to comment on your posts and reply to your comments.
    I put them all in spoiler tags. :)
    Comments

@RememberJoy
    Day 2:
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, what a day Adam had. I hope that his luck turns back around.
    Also love your screenshots! the forrest spirits look so cute.
    Day 3:
    Loved your screenshots. It kind of feels like I am reading a "day in the life" blog post or something.
    Day 4:
    Go Adam for leading his first class! What an achievement, even if there was just one student.
    Often the hardest part is starting. (At least for me lol)

@miss_eulenauge
    Day 2:
    Wow, that was quite the read. I love how courages she is. Hopefully Laika will help her when she's on her own.
    Really interested to see in what direction her story goes.
    I really like your writing style!
    Day 3:
    I love what you're doing with the challenge.
    Seeing those lots is so cool and inspirational.
    Day 4:
    It was so sad to see her cry.
    I really like writing style. It's so easy to emphasize with Lucy.
    Glad that she is determined and has hope. Rooting for her!

@afai1261
    Day 3:
    Lol Vlad really shows up everywhere. What a stalker xD
    Keisha is so pretty. I love her outfit and make up! Also I can't get over how funny sims expressions look when they are dazed. :')
    I love that he is aspiration hopping, such a smart idea!
    I also gotta say that I love how you meet a lot of your own sims (or their offsprings) it really makes me want to put more of mine in.
    Day 4:
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, that looked like it hurt. Poor Aaron.
    These vending machines are really out for blood it seems.
    It's great that he completed his aspiration though.
    Day 5:
    Yay, a mini fridge! They are so useful.
    And hey, at least he got the opportunity to gain some handiness skill :')
    There's just something about the screenshots on the mountain. They always look so good!

@LegacySims2017
    Day 3:
    I love how you incorporate the moodlets and other UI stuff. It's so cool!
    Also love how supportive his patrons are.
    Hope that he gets a promotion soon and some good food!
    Day 4:
    I got to say, I really like how you set up your save. It must have taken so much time to set it all up. I love seeing sims like Enele and Nawai.
    They really add to the immersion aspect since it's not just the same faces you see everyday.
    Really cool!
    Day 5:
    Looks like he had a fun time! He looked so happy taking the picture with Yamachan.

@permanentrose:
    Day 3:
    I can't get over how cute Robin is. And pepper too! Seems like she's enjoying the mountain.
    Also omg, those throwback pics are the cutest! I love them!
    Day 4:
    It was so cute to see Robin spend some time with Kaori's family.
    It was so nice of her to let her stay for a bit.
    Super excited to see where things go with Aimi too.
    I really loved the second to last screenshot (Robin and Pepper relaxing in the snow).
    It looks so cozy even though it must have been freezing cold :')
    Day 5:
    The crowd at the lounge really makes it look like a Christmas party of some sorts. :')
    It appears though as if that day just wasn't Robin's day.

@Llandros2012
    Day 3:
    Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day!
    I certainly hope it was better than Aldos. The wildlife attacks really didn't seem like a fun time. :')
    Also good on him for completing his first aspiration. That's so cool!
    Day 4:
    Aldo already has so much cool stuff! Go Aldo!
    I love how determined he is with the climbing. Rooting for him!

@SoulGal7
    Day 2
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 what a day that was.
    I feel so bad for Dylan.
    I hope he finds some food soon. Bella must have really rattled him.
    Day 3
    The first screenshot really felt like foreshadowing for his day. Poor Dylan.
    Wow, I have never seen that happen with food from the stalls. That's wack.
    Glad he at least got to enjoy the chips later.

@Karababy52
    Day 3:
    The screenshot with the bears actually made me laugh. Cale is right, they really look intense/creepy.
    Also love Wynter. She is so cute!
    Day 4:
    Love that things are finally looking up for Cale. He really deserves a break!
    And lol at Vlad just being everywhere. Even in disguise. :')
    Really hoping that we'll see more of Maralyn in the future. She's so cute!

@lilypadmeulin
    Day 3
    Selena looks so cute in her uniform. It really suits her!
    Great to see that her home is expanding.
    Day 4
    Wow, those girls really are gosspis. I hope Selena finds some friends soon.
    Also poor her getting crushed by that vending machine.

@Sheilah
    Loved the screenshots. Especially the first is so vibrant and gorgeous!
    Good on Byron for completing the milestone.

@Ellupelluellu
    Day 3
    That first screenshot is so cute. Sean looks so happy.
    Also 🐸🐸🐸🐸, he was so unlocky to get yelled at by Agnes. He is right though, those oninons are in a public space. :')

Day 4
    Love the update, even if it's just one screenshot. The sun looks so cool in the center of it and it looks like Sean has some serious planting to do?

Replies:

@Karababy52:
    Keeping the autograph is such a cool idea! I really need to hit up Judith for another one. :')
    So far I have only played R2R challenges in the base game worlds and I feel like it is so much easier to do there. So I have been enjoying the slower pace with this challenge.
    I think it's really cool that you're challenging yourself. Sounds like it is more fun that way. ^^

Haha, I heard the soundbyte all over social media recently, so it has been stuck in my head. I just felt like it described Kenzie's struggle perfectly. :')
    I am actually not sure where it is from context wise, but I also really like him. ^^
    Also thank you for adding Kenzie to the list!

Thank you! I was debating whether or not to use it as the first picture. But the other one just fit in better with the rest of day 4.

@Llandros2012
    Thank you! She's been practicing a lot and slowly but surely the tips are increasing. I really love that it isn't too fast.
    I am so thankful for the school projects, I think she brought home 2 or 3 of them already and it helped her boost her grades to an A and make some extra money.

@afai1261
    Hehe, I really love the Onsen. It's such a pretty lot. Can't believe I never checked it out before. I got Snowy Escape a month after its release. *shame*
    Also glad that Aaron is starting to have some better days now.

Thank you! I was close to using it as the first picture, but then I figured that the other one just fit in better with the rest of day 4.

@miss_eulenauge
    Thank you! Kenzie really is a night person lol, she's always grumpy in the morning.

@LegacySims2017
    The Onsen has to be one of my favourite lots in Mt. Komorebi. I just can't believe I never used it until now.
    I hope D.J. likes it as much as Kenzie. :)

@permanentrose:
    Thanks so much for the mod link! Downloaded it rightaway!

Also I love simlish music and stuff. It would be so funny to have some of the more meme-y songs in simlish. :')
    And oh no, hope you stay healthy. But I feel you. I work full time, but also decided to start another degree and exam season is fast approaching.
    We'll get through it, I'm sure!

I hope you like Kenzie! I also hope that I didn't forget any CC. I merged most of it recently, so it was hard to track down. :')

@SoulGal7
    Thank you so much. This challenge has been so much fun so far.
    Can't wait to see where it goes.
    Also after seeing that clip of the Rock on social media it's just been stuck in my head. It just really resonated with Kenzie's struggle. :')

And wow, that japanese proverb really fitting. Great find! Thank you for sharing. Good luck to you too!

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you so much!
    The tips have slowly been increasing. I think she is up to around 10 per tip now. Practice really pays off. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top