Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Challenge within the scenario

So rags to riches is my favorite sim story and one I play often so I enjoy this scenario a lot.

However I like to make it more challenging. I did one where she could only make money by selling stuff she crafted, knit or flower arrangements.

That was fun but I want to go a step further.

For my next one I’m going to edit the lot first and it’ll have a tent, a cooler, a fire pit and a work bench.

Then when they move in they must first bring handiness to a level 10. They can sell their wood making goods to help with the challenge but the real challenge begins after level 10.

I’m going to send her to the secret area in oasis park with her very basic goods. I’m going to pretend she fell down there and the only way out to is to fish and find enough rocks to appease the “gods”

Then I want to see how long it takes to fish, find rocks and stuff to get to a million. I think it’ll be super fun.

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    Sounds fun, everytime I hear about stuff like this it reminds me of running out their cash to get them started on run down houses missing walls, floors surrounded by plants and such. Only earning money with stolen goods and collectibles the things you can sell are rewards never offering much. At the same time they have to raise up to six children and get them at least one of everything in the catalog to give them the best they can have. I can do anything as long as it's not just on an empty lot.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png