Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evil chicken keeps attacking the Grim Reaper? My Sim won't die!

I have an elder Sim living in Henford-on-Bagley. His life bar is full and it's time to die, but every time he begins his elderly premise, he's resurrected. No one pleads for him, he dies, floats into the air, glows and comes back. When I look for the Grim Reaper, he's in the chicken coop being attacked by a black chicken with glowing red eyes named Nugget. Is the chicken rescuing my Sim? I kinda want him to die. This has happened twice now, he's dying once a day and never staying dead. It isn't like he can live a normal, prolonged life like this. Maybe I'll have to make him die away from home? Has anyone else had this problem? I've never heard anything about a chicken that can beat death itself.

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    I'm afraid I don't know how to help you, but this is amazing. Perhaps the Grim Reaper has finally met his match.
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited January 2022
    This is hilarious 😂. Honestly, I would turn that sim into an old spellcaster and turn his chicken into his familiar, because honestly, this is amazing, they've fought and beaten death!
    Post edited by Elisdream on
  • Options
    PeppersPeppers Posts: 86 Member
    Your post really made me laugh. I had never heard of this until now. I did a quick google search and found a video about this. Apparently this is what happens when you have an evil chicken. Now I want one in every household :D
    Your best bet is probably to have the elder die off the lot if you want him to die.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Or sell the chicken.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited January 2022
    My sister had the same problem, only it was an elder llama, I think that the evil chicken kept fighting with grim...very funny!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I love this. I've avoided turning any of my chickens into an evil chicken, but now I want to!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Elisdream wrote: »
    This is hilarious 😂. Honestly, I would turn that sim into an old spellcaster and turn his chicken into his familiar, because honestly, this is amazing, they've fought and beaten death!

I didn't know chickens could be familiars. That's interesting.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    This made my day. I already enjoy all the farming stuff in sims 3 so felt no need to do it in 4, but this is temptation enough!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    LOL! I was having the same problem when Grim came to reap my old chicken. I had to put my evil chickens in my inventory because they wouldn't stop attacking Grim. They beat him up all day long! :D
  • Options
    danceswithchaosdanceswithchaos Posts: 95 Member
    @eyesetokill25 I think you can have your sim click on the chicken and tell it you don't need its help anymore. The grim reaper attacking I think has to be initiated by asking your evil chicken for help. It also scares away foxes autonomously. I haven't tried it, but I know you can do that with the Golden chickens too, and tell it to stop helping with your garden.
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    I have an elder Sim living in Henford-on-Bagley. His life bar is full and it's time to die, but every time he begins his elderly premise, he's resurrected. No one pleads for him, he dies, floats into the air, glows and comes back. When I look for the Grim Reaper, he's in the chicken coop being attacked by a black chicken with glowing red eyes named Nugget. Is the chicken rescuing my Sim? I kinda want him to die. This has happened twice now, he's dying once a day and never staying dead. It isn't like he can live a normal, prolonged life like this. Maybe I'll have to make him die away from home? Has anyone else had this problem? I've never heard anything about a chicken that can beat death itself.
    If you really want your elder sim dies naturally, click on the Nugget see there is an option "Put Into Inventory".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Maybe I'll have to make him die away from home?

Do that, then. Just make sure he is not the last sim in the household, and perhaps somebody is there to take his grave back to his household.