Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member
    edited January 2022
    Unusualy lovely cow
    [img][/img]Unusualy-lovely-cow.png

Word is
    she knows
    [img][/img]Word-is-she-knows.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Liberty is not a celebrity but while she was talking to her grand daughter outside the house, this NPC stopped her and started taking her picture:
    XIs2rdy.png
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

@Brd709 Her expression is so great. "Whaa? Who me? uhh ... oookaaaay" *smiles awkwardly* :joy:
    edited January 2022
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @Brd709 Her expression is so great. "Whaa? Who me? uhh ... oookaaaay" *smiles awkwardly* :joy:

The NPC wasn't even a paparazzi. Just some random sim who wanted to take her picture. I was playing as the grand-daughter and her grandparent's had invited her over to hangout. Even I was wondering what was going on! I've never seen that happen before.
    Brd709 wrote: »

The NPC wasn't even a paparazzi. Just some random sim who wanted to take her picture. I was playing as the grand-daughter and her grandparent's had invited her over to hangout. Even I was wondering what was going on! I've seen that happen before.

so strange I wonder why that happened haha

But wow she has aged so well for a grandma! :smiley: Liberty is so cute she is one of my favourite premades how did her kids and grandkids turn out?
    edited January 2022
    But wow she has aged so well for a grandma! :smiley: Liberty is so cute she is one of my favourite premades how did her kids and grandkids turn out?

Loads of pics incoming so here is the family:
    My Sim Self is married to Liberty:
    cOrUAqR.png
    They had twins Tommy and Sienna who were conceived in their first home which was on a Ley Line lot in San MyShuno. I have no idea where Tommy got his red hair from!
    rBWJkoQ.png
    Then along came Ayla: (Currently a Young Adult)
    1YwHDWU.png
    Seven days later came Andrew (Currently a Young Adult) also pictured is his alien daughter Daisy:
    43sutmh.png
    Then along came Beatrix and Carlin who were Liberty's second set of twins and are currently teens:
    9i7B8vK.png

@Brd709 Her family is so beautiful! :love:
    These are Liberty's grand kids:
    Sienna's children with Dan Bheeda (Arun and Jasminder's Son in my game)
    Frankie, Nicola and Harriet (Identical Twins) Nicola in the middle and Harriet on the right)
    qFJLOF0.png

Tommy's son Ryo. Tommy is married to Miki Akiyama so I named him Ryo to keep the theme of her family's names:
    EfaSqvE.png
    @Brd709 they all look like her a bit they are so cute :smiley:
    edited January 2022

Thank you.

Ryo had a brother called Adam who inherited his father's red hair however Adam's time was cut short when he became the victim of Newcrest's corrupt cop/serial killer. The blonde was his girlfriend at the time.

PoT7OM2.png

Post edited by Brd709 on

Thank you.

Ryo had a brother called Adam who inherited his father's red hair however Adam's time was cut short when he became the victim of Newcrest's corrupt cop/serial killer. The blonde was his girlfriend at the time.

PoT7OM2.png

Poor Adam :cry:
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2022
    This is Robin, the sim I'm using for a challenge this year. She and her dog Pepper just braved their first day in Mt Komorebi, rags to riches style.

37f4CuD.png

Thank you.

PoT7OM2.png

It was unfortunate, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I should also note that all of Liberty's 6 kids and grandkids all have received the 'top notch toddler' trait with no cheating. Frankie is on his way to becoming the next one!

Thank you.

PoT7OM2.png

It was unfortunate, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I should also note that all of Liberty's 6 kids and grandkids all have received the 'top notch toddler' trait with no cheating. Frankie is on his way to becoming the next one!

Is this some kind of police evil cop mod?

I love playing the full toddler lifespan too :smiley:
    edited January 2022

Thank you.

PoT7OM2.png

Is this some kind of police evil cop mod?

I love playing the full toddler lifespan too :smiley:

It wasn't a mod. He was a character I created to spice up the neighbourhood a little bit. It was played out in three acts with two other victims over a sim year and Adam was his final victim. The next act is the finale where the serial killer's wife divorces him and re-names the street they lived on after her son Mitchell who was also killed by the serial killer. She renames the street from Baxter Court to Mitchell court after late son.

• JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    How my marine biologist spent her New Year's Eve
    6zSsRuU.png
    The cake is a lie
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Amara admires the birds on the feeder on a very hot summer's day <3

2G7rAlq.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    This was so cute; Sharla Ottomas cooking beef wellington with her mum, Samantha. The first time I did it with a child, the animations are adorable.

01-02-22_3-59-36%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Well something unbelievable happened! These two ordered a pizza and it actually arrived! What a first!

UWqhfes.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Baby Garret loves animals! Here he is meeting the family chicken for the first time.

cbfXVbV.png
    The meeting didn't go quite as planned. :sweat_smile: Poor thing let out a little shriek.

UfZeojp.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member
    edited January 2022
    Agnes is not in a good mood
    [img][/img]Agnes-is-giving-it-to-us.png
    and the community voted for more fights, so quite the party, hahaha
    [img][/img]More-fights.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Finally got the ROM pack, loving the clothing and scenery, now I just have to actually figure out how to do the gameplay :D

oMFBcxS.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    edited January 2022
    Not exactly the last photo of the day, but I love this picture too much to not share. This is Erik Cantrell, newly graduated YA. Seven times winner of a Starlight Accolade and just learned the best news of his young life. LOL Only he isn't sure if he heard right.

5iVVcp5.jpg
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    edited January 2022
    I'm sorry for posting creepy pictures at the beginning of the year.
    Rochert wrote: »
    o3eB5oy.png

I ended up in using the cheat for eco footprint to cope with this happening.
    What changed the eco footprint in the Magic Realm to "Industrial" seems to be the fireplaces, which are lit almost always, and cauldrons used by spellcasters.
    Anyway, I had mySim upgrade the fireplaces to Auto-light, in addition to adding eco upgrade to all plumbing objects in the Magic Realm.
    (I think the easiest way is disabling Eco Footprint in the option menu.)

3GmnFY7.png
    "Why do I have to do this?"
    Because, in a sense, you're one of the causes of this matter.
    Post edited by Rochert on
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top