Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DAY 12 OF SIMSMAS - NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager
Ah now, aren't these Sims looking super sharp with their new looks!? And just in time for the final event!

How are your Sims welcoming the new year? What are their favourite traditions? Or are they trying something entirely new this time 'round?

Share with us how your Sims are celebrating and saying farewell to the past year!

miev2pjjhnax.png

Happy 2022 Simmers!! :smiley:
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My sims took a one day "children-less" trip to Mt. Komorebi :)
    2-1-2022-13-14-44.png
    2-1-2022-13-25-57.png
    2-1-2022-13-27-09.png
    2-1-2022-13-36-53.png
    2-1-2022-13-38-04.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Aww the last one :( Thanks so much for setting this up for us @EA_Cade we truly enjoyed it <3

My sim decided to take down all the Christmas decor and then spent the rest of the day lazing about in the pool for New years :D
    eO2zLDF.png
    mQjguwz.png
    cbGCP6U.png
    0mx6Bw6.png
    Ndu57Xe.png
    NJSZQBz.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    New Year’s Eve in Forgotten Hollow. 😀

2d1kkaD.png

Thanks for the Holiday fun, @EA_Cade!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Lolita and Simon are a gardener and a med student. They are on their annual trip to the discotheque for New Years. The rest of the year they are far too busy grinding it out to go clubbing

DIU0Zhi.png
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    My Sims usually gather at the venue that has a television to watch the New Year countdown.
    (I'm sorry for recycling the screenshot that I've posted on another thread.)
    FAcHNRP.png

By the way, I've always wondered how you spell out their call-out during the countdown.
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Sha-SHOO-bie?