Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Betty White Thread

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
edited January 2022 in Off Topic Chat
As the title says...

With the passing of Betty White, I decided to make a thread in memorial of her.
https://people.com/tv/betty-white-the-golden-girls-and-hot-in-cleveland-star-dead-at-99/

Share your creations in your Sims games of Betty White!
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Comments

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Colton147147: Thank you for the link. Betty White was one of my favorite actress.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Thank you for being a friend.

mzzokBb.png
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I actually cried a little today... Betty White has been my hero for most of my adult life. Hubby asked me earlier if I want to spend tonight binge watching the Golden Girls (I've got the entire DVD collection).... I may just take him up on that offer.

It's tempting to create Betty White in the Sims and have her move next door to Judith Ward so they can become mortal enemies (good vs evil).

RIP Betty. Thank you for being a friend. <3
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    RIP Betty White 😢. I loved the Golden Girls.

The theme tune always made me smile.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Sad to hear she passed away. I used to watch Golden Girls when I was little. It's amazing that she had such a long life.
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I'm not American but felt really sad when Betty died today just days before her 100th birthday. It reminded me of Hebe Camargo (a Brazilian actress and singer which career resembles a lot that of Betty White, I guess) who also died this last decade and had so much love from fans when it happened.

To be honest, I got to know Betty White while watching on YT a performance she did at Tony Awards (not sure, but they sang so I guess it was Tony Awards?) and... let me say that: she conquered me right away. LONG LIVE BETTY WHITE, rest in peace and shine through the stars!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    This was a gut punch, man. And right before her 100th birthday too. I wonder i they're going to turn that birthday special into a memorial special?
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Aww, I think I cried a little too. I have loved Betty White ever since she and her husband, Alan, Luden I think his last name was, on the TV game show, Password...a long time ago. I have loved her in all of her sit-coms...she never failed to make me laugh.

After a long and productive life, I think Betty has earned the right to rejoin with her beloved husband in heaven. I couldn't wish anything any better for her. :'(<3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    I remember the first time I watched the movie Lake Placid (1999) with Betty White. I was a teenager and had only ever really seen her in Golden Girls. The lines that she had in that movie were epic as such words were not expected out of the mouth of sweet grandma Betty White. She was a comedy genius in any genre and will be missed! Rest In Peace. :'(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I kept thinking, wow she's still alive that's so amazing. And I feel now that she's gone from Earth that the Creator just said to her "Well done, faithful servant" & Welcome to Heaven. God Bless you Betty White. <3