Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Titanic Outfits: My Latest CC Project

SimRomanovySimRomanovy Posts: 85 Member
edited April 2020 in CAS Custom Content
So I haven't made CC in ages (I used to do heaps for Sims 3 but I've barely tried with TS4). I made Titanic outfits ages ago for the Sims 3 and then again for TS4 but the uploads are dead and I have long since lost all my files so I've decided to try again.

Titanic%2BAttire.png

It's very amateurish work and its all in textures rather than modeling (I probably couldn't do modelling again, it was hard enough trying to learn the first time). But I am still very happy with how its going, at least for my skill set it's good I think lol. Needless to say I love Titanic and Rose's outfits are just ace.

04-29-20_2-19-10%25C2%25A0PM.png

AMwKzlQ.png

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I remember these they are gorgeous!
  • Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    They're awesome!
  • YavannaYavanna Posts: 6 New Member
    Those looks very awesome, but when I did go to your blog (your blog is still there, so it does work) and try to download that dress, the download link does not work. I don't know that have happened, because it keeps saying that file or something like that is not available. I would be happy if you update your link. Thank you.
  • swizsimzdared19xxswizsimzdared19xx Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG! This is amazing! I'm a diehard Titanic fan so this CC just made my day. Great job btw. You nailed it!
  • TheElbForestTheElbForest Posts: 24 Member
    Oh I adore these !
  • CamarieSimsCamarieSims Posts: 30 Member
    You should definitely convert the other two to TS4 as well - they're perfect for the Decades challenge. Though I'll probably end up downloading them for TS3 as well...as soon as I get a new desktop and reinstall it. :D
    FYI, now known as insomniacsims on Simblr and Origin; profile picture is an old makeover of Zoe Patel