Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DAY 11 OF SIMSMAS - NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,331 EA Community Manager
Day 11 and we're in the home stretch!

Wow, time really is flying, especially over Simsmas when everyone is having fun celebrating! And the celebrations aren't over just yet because we still have to end this year in style!

I mean, coming up with new year's resolutions can be sooo tiring (or boring) - so what better way is there to start the new year than getting a new look just in time for New Year's Eve!?

Treat your Sims to a glow up and share their new selves with us!

yk34ownkl80h.png

Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I've had a really busy week. Haven't even had a chance to get on sims at all but these simsmas threads are a fun idea! Can't wait to see everyone's glowup!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Uniforms for my sims dueling competition.
    01-01-22_12-38-14_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Call them butlers and you might get a Chillio spell hurled at you.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    This used to be the premade sim Knox Greenburg, who wouldn't leave my sims alone no matter how many times they told him to get lost, so I figured, if I have to have this clown in my life, I might as well turn him into a played sim... after giving him a significant makeover! So, without further ado...

dracohhjcw.jpg

Meet Draco Nought, my totally hardcore biker ...

badassbiker78jgj.jpg

... with his totally hardcore bike that he's riding to his totally hardcore bike store in Port Promise to sell fabricated bikes as an eco-friendly alternative to motorbikes and cars!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,871 Member
    Diego Lobo got some new sparkly makeup and a new party outfit. He prepared a spread of delicious food, decorated his place, and invites you over to join the party :)

new-years-invite.png

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited January 2022
    @GrumpyGlowfish, I may be wrong but isn’t Draco Nought president of the notoriously 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hard core biker gang “SOP”*?

*(Sons of Peony).

ETA: ok? I got gifts for a “bad” word? Oh children cover your poor innocent ears. Can I say Bad Butt then? 😆
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish the cycling in leather pants and heavy boots is just too much, made me smile 😊
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited January 2022
    Glow up time for my sim <3
    Before ;)

Lwb95un.png

The transformation journey is in the spoiler ;)
    First a little bit of diet ice cream to start of this transformation
    93mlLpx.png

Oooh if only it was as easy in real life. Looking good.... what next ?
    dyMxxgd.png

What about a new hairdo :)
    T0OJKzz.png

Yip and a new outfit would be next
    rnSdCYd.png

Perfect
    nW0WsF4.png

a little make up should do the trick
    TY0H3kH.png

Wolla a whole new sim <3
    qauMA67.png

after
    6KdLw1z.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Alex, one of the wardens from my new women's prison household. First, here she is in her regular outfit.

5b5590af1752b99b1ac169c851d5bb9c9550cb08.jpg

Secondly, she's in a party outfit. I doubt there will be (m)any parties at the prison though!

714014d127cd2bdcc5b99cec56edb58830402446.jpg
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish, I may be wrong but isn’t Draco Nought president of the notoriously 🎁🎁🎁🎁 hard core biker gang “SOP”*?

*(Sons of Peony).

ETA: ok? I got gifts for a “bad” word? Oh children cover your poor innocent ears. Can I say Bad Butt then? 😆

I was originally going to write "Bad Butt" myself (well, the other version of it...), but feared getting presents, so I switched to "hardcore" instead. :D And yes, you totally figured Draco out! It was the floral motif of the tattoo on his right arm that gave him away, wasn't it?