Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - 2021 Community Awards

On the last day of 2021 I want to wish you a happy new year everyone! I hope, your dreams come true and every day will be better than previous one!

I also prepared a small game because I think that a lot of people deserve to be more highlighted in the community. I want to ask you to share with us, the best simmers of 2021 in your opinion :) Here is my short list of 2021:

Best Builder: Schnuck
Best CAS creator: KSsDesign
Best YouTuber [entertainment]: FakeGamerGirl - this was hard, but to be honest, she is the only content creator different than builder which I watch regularly.
Best YouTuber [factual]: The Red Plumbob
New YouTube discovery: Syd Mac
Best SimGuru: @SimGuruRusskii
Best CC creator: Peacemaker_IC - as a console player I can not download CC, but Peacemaker made a lot of content which I want to see in my game as packs extensions or recolours of wallpapers and flooring.
Best forum user: @simgirl1010
Best Machinima creator: Rémi Marocelli
Best Local Content Creator [Poland]: Szalona Szynszyla

Not personal

Best Pack: Cottage Living
Best Update: Colour Swatches Update
Best Free Content: Anniversary Gift (CC)
Best Youtube video: The Sims 4: 50 FUN LITTLE DETAILS not in Sims 2 & Sims 3 by onlyabidoang
Best Commertial lot: The Sims 4 Spa Day Refresh Contour Spa & Gym Stop Motion by Schnuck
Best House: The Sims 4 Island Family Home Sulani Stop Motion | Dream Home Decorator Oasis Courtyard Kit |No CC by Schnuck
Best Machinima: BELLA GOTH: REBORN #2 | Sims 4 Machinima by Rémi Marocelli
Best Thread: WHAT SMALL UPDATE WOULD MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR YOU? by @StrawberryYogurt

Comments