Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Emojis don’t properly work until you become a full member.
    > Happy simming! :)

Makes perfect sense then! Thanks! :D

You’re welcome :)
  • SunflowerCatSunflowerCat Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I remember watching my mother play the very first Sims when I was younger. By the time Sims 2 was out I was begging her to let me play it as well. She allowed me to play the older version since she had Sims 2. Over the years my family has gotten each new expansion and pack. I loved the Future pack from Sims 3. In Sims 4, I am always looking for new fun challenges and actually have one that I have created in the works. I joined the community here because I typically find help through these forums when something is wrong with my game and I enjoy being able to talk to others who are just as in love with this game as I am.
  • SunflowerCatSunflowerCat Posts: 2 New Member
    > @shadowcat85 said:
    > My sims always have pets. :)
    >
    > In sims 3 I had alot of fun making comic book characters as sims and playing out stories with them. I entered contests with some of them and managed to win with 2 of them.
    > I want to do that again with Sims 4 but I need to wait until someone makes some CC costumes for some of them.
    > I am also waiting patiently for the return of Supernatural to recreate my witch legacy :)

I love the story idea with your comic book characters! Congrats on those wins! I too have had a little bit of a witch legacy going on in my game. I loved the supernatural pack from Sims 3 as well. I used to have one of each occult sim and have them work together to create their own little community.
    Hello! I remember watching my mother play the very first Sims when I was younger. By the time Sims 2 was out I was begging her to let me play it as well. She allowed me to play the older version since she had Sims 2. Over the years my family has gotten each new expansion and pack. I loved the Future pack from Sims 3. In Sims 4, I am always looking for new fun challenges and actually have one that I have created in the works. I joined the community here because I typically find help through these forums when something is wrong with my game and I enjoy being able to talk to others who are just as in love with this game as I am.

Hello @SunflowerCat :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that your Mother is a simmer, and seeing her playing the first two versions led you to start simming also <3 It is great that your family has been getting each simming pack. Packs add many great features, worlds, themes , activities and cas, build and buy mode items to the game.
    I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads,
    Happy simming! :)
  • WXLM_Nicole32WXLM_Nicole32 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello all,

Hope this finds you well, let’s just say that I am from the United States and have always wanted to get into the symptoms as a franchise. I’ve had it on various computers my friends have let me play, but I never really dove deep into it. Fast forward as a late Christmas gift to myself and I get a chance to buy the complete Sims three from an online shop. I’ve had fun so far and managed to blow a few things up in the process oops
    Hello all,

Hope this finds you well, let’s just say that I am from the United States and have always wanted to get into the symptoms as a franchise. I’ve had it on various computers my friends have let me play, but I never really dove deep into it. Fast forward as a late Christmas gift to myself and I get a chance to buy the complete Sims three from an online shop. I’ve had fun so far and managed to blow a few things up in the process oops

Hello @WXLM_Nicole32 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that after playing The Sims on your friends computers you now own Sims 3 and are enjoying playing it on your own computer. It is not good though that it has caused your computer to blow up! I hope that doesn’t keep happening!
  • MusaTeksoyMusaTeksoy Posts: 2 New Member
    Hellooooooo :)))) My name is Soner, I am from Turkey. I am new here, I hope to see some people that I can add as neighbours :))
    MusaTeksoy wrote: »
    Hellooooooo :)))) My name is Soner, I am from Turkey. I am new here, I hope to see some people that I can add as neighbours :))

Hello @MusaTeksoy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the threads about what is happening in their game and your game.
  • befchibefchi Posts: 23 Member
    hi!! my names bef, i use they/them pronouns and im from the uk! i have been playing sims on and off since 2013, starting with the sims 3 and after around 4 years of not playing, i restarted playing sims 3 in 2020 and finally this year installed the sims 4 (thank you origin sales,, i love u)!! i am currently trying to build up my collection of expansions and other packs but i am enjoying it so far!! hopefully by joining this forum i can get some new gameplay ideas to play even more :D
    befchi wrote: »
    hi!! my names bef, i use they/them pronouns and im from the uk! i have been playing sims on and off since 2013, starting with the sims 3 and after around 4 years of not playing, i restarted playing sims 3 in 2020 and finally this year installed the sims 4 (thank you origin sales,, i love u)!! i am currently trying to build up my collection of expansions and other packs but i am enjoying it so far!! hopefully by joining this forum i can get some new gameplay ideas to play even more :D

Hello @befchi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 3 in 2013 and then after a break you returned to Sims 3 simming, and now also play Sims 4. It is great to buy it on sale!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and find helpful game tips.
  • xbonusmodexxbonusmodex Posts: 28 Member
    Hii! I'm bonusmode! I'm a girl from Belgium that plays sims for year with big breaks in between. So everytime there's still something new!
    I think I started playing in 2011 on sims Deluxe! In the meantime I lost the disc and tbh I'm still sad about it!... Now years later, I own the sims 2 and soms EP'S and Sims 3 and almost all EP'S except After midnight, Exotic island and super natural. ( Ik these are the best and i saved them for last you would say :joy: ) and since today sims 4! :D

I just joined this forum and would love to make some friends that also play the sims 3. Nobody wants to play except my boyfriend but we only have one computer... :joy:

I've learned allready some amazing things here! Thank you all so much for providing so much useful information! <3

Happy new year btw! Let this be a year full of love, health and the sims 3 :heart:
    Hii! I'm bonusmode! I'm a girl from Belgium that plays sims for year with big breaks in between. So everytime there's still something new!
    I think I started playing in 2011 on sims Deluxe! In the meantime I lost the disc and tbh I'm still sad about it!... Now years later, I own the sims 2 and soms EP'S and Sims 3 and almost all EP'S except After midnight, Exotic island and super natural. ( Ik these are the best and i saved them for last you would say :joy: ) and since today sims 4! :D

I just joined this forum and would love to make some friends that also play the sims 3. Nobody wants to play except my boyfriend but we only have one computer... :joy:

I've learned allready some amazing things here! Thank you all so much for providing so much useful information! <3

Happy new year btw! Let this be a year full of love, health and the sims 3 :heart:

Hello @xbonusmodex :) I posted to you on the other thread but want to say happy simming again! :)
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2011, and have also enjoyed playing Sims 2 and Sims 3, and now also Sims 4.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads :)
  • xbonusmodexxbonusmodex Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you @rosemow ! <3
  • d_nannerd_nanner Posts: 1 New Member
    Hiya! New to forums but not to Sims. Mainly a builder but have decided to dabble in some challenges to potentially jazz up the gameplay side of things. Thanks for all those who have gone before me!
    d_nanner wrote: »
    Hiya! New to forums but not to Sims. Mainly a builder but have decided to dabble in some challenges to potentially jazz up the gameplay side of things. Thanks for all those who have gone before me!

Hello @d_nanner :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building in the game. Building is a very enjoyable and fun way to express our creativity through our builds!
    I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenges and that they go well.
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    hello!! New to the forums not so much the sims. I've been playing sims since Sims 1. I always start my games with a rags to riches. I'm interested in doing the year challenge but cant post my story because i just joined the forums today. If there's any tips on how to get my points up that be awesome. Not really a social engaging person so that's a downfall.
    Carebear92 wrote: »
    hello!! New to the forums not so much the sims. I've been playing sims since Sims 1. I always start my games with a rags to riches. I'm interested in doing the year challenge but cant post my story because i just joined the forums today. If there's any tips on how to get my points up that be awesome. Not really a social engaging person so that's a downfall.

Hello @Carebear92 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time, playing in live mode, creating sims and building /furnishing homes over the years. Simming is very enjoyable!
    I hope your challenge goes well :)
    You just need to make another post then you will become a full member.
  • thebensandersthebensanders Posts: 1 New Member
    Howdy! New to the forums could have sworn I had an older account back in the days when I played Sims 2 but maybe not. Either way, I'm here now and ready to contribute to the community. :smile:

A little backstory on how I came to love The Sims franchise is back when I was a kid my dad got the original game for my mom and I ended up playing it. :lol: Heck I remember (and still sometimes revisit) an MTV documentary-style series of videos about The Sims 2. Which I remember originally being posted on Google Video. Over the years I've primarily become a legacy player with my longest game being 10 generations and currently working on my second Super Sim that I started as a baby.

[url=https://imgur.com/66LCXTs][img]http://i.imgur.com/66LCXTs.jpg[/img][/url]

(Hopefully, that image embeds, if not it's a screenshot of my current super sim's traits as they are now.)

Hoping to contribute more to The Sims community going forward and just have tremendous love for the game Will Wright brought us.

Much love,
    -Ben
    Howdy! New to the forums could have sworn I had an older account back in the days when I played Sims 2 but maybe not. Either way, I'm here now and ready to contribute to the community. :smile:

A little backstory on how I came to love The Sims franchise is back when I was a kid my dad got the original game for my mom and I ended up playing it. :lol: Heck I remember (and still sometimes revisit) an MTV documentary-style series of videos about The Sims 2. Which I remember originally being posted on Google Video. Over the years I've primarily become a legacy player with my longest game being 10 generations and currently working on my second Super Sim that I started as a baby.

66LCXTs.jpg

(Hopefully, that image embeds, if not it's a screenshot of my current super sim's traits as they are now.)

Hoping to contribute more to The Sims community going forward and just have tremendous love for the game Will Wright brought us.

Much love,
    -Ben

Hello @thebensanders :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that as a result of your Dad buying Sims 1 for your mother, you started playing the Sims also.
    Congratulations on your legacy reaching 10 generations!
    It is great that your Super Sim has so many traits!
    Pictures don’t appear in your posts until you become a full member.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explains about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest

• E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    Hi Everybody!

My name is E1eth and I'm a Twitch streamer for Sims and Smite! :) I've been playing sims for two decades... D: Gawd that sentence makes me feel old lol! My play style focuses on build mode, and I enjoy doing challenges. I get bored easily with live mode though, so I don't have any legacy sims or achievements like that to brag about. ^^;

Anyway, I'm happy to finally join the forums - I also made my first two uploads to the Gallery tonight which I'm pretty stoked about - and I'm looking forward to making some new friends in this community! Thanks for having me~ <3
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
    E1eth wrote: »
    Hi Everybody!

My name is E1eth and I'm a Twitch streamer for Sims and Smite! :) I've been playing sims for two decades... D: Gawd that sentence makes me feel old lol! My play style focuses on build mode, and I enjoy doing challenges. I get bored easily with live mode though, so I don't have any legacy sims or achievements like that to brag about. ^^;

Anyway, I'm happy to finally join the forums - I also made my first two uploads to the Gallery tonight which I'm pretty stoked about - and I'm looking forward to making some new friends in this community! Thanks for having me~ <3

Hello @E1eth :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are a Twitch streamer! Simmers would be enjoying watching you build.
    It is very nice that you have been simming for two decades! You would have lots of happy memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Building in the game is enjoyable and fun! It is a great way to express our creativity!
    It is great that you have started uploading to the Gallery, so that other simmers can also enjoy having your creations in their games.
  • E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow! I appreciate your kindness and encouragement :D I'm happy excited to be a part of this community <3
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
    E1eth wrote: »
    Thank you so much @rosemow! I appreciate your kindness and encouragement :D I'm happy excited to be a part of this community <3

You’re welcome :)
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    Hi everyone! Cheers to a new year!
    I'm BB or Bebe, pronouns are she/her. Long time simmer, but new to forums, looking to join some challenges and chat with the community :smile:
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top