Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    Happy New Year everyone! :blush:
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Nikolla🤍 without makeup
    T4Tybd.jpg

What did you do to him :o:o:o
    T45lge.jpg
    T45M9O.jpg
    T451jH.jpg
    T45Q3D.jpg

That most horror ghost Patrick Killough
    Those who remember my previous posts will know that I have such a siblings in Midnight Hollow, Serina and Masaki Killough. I didn't confirm Patrick's relationship with them :) Their naming also have somethings: Serina Killough=serial killer, Masaki Killough=mass killer, Patrick Killough=spree killer
    Patrick might be the "Lolita Goth" of Killoughs :)
    T45or9.jpg

He's actually very cute after watching it for a long time :o
    T4oD7n.jpg
    T4o0mj.jpg
    T4oB0s.jpg

He is horror-cute :o
    T4oTtx.jpg
    T4o57R.jpg
    T4ooA1.jpg

If use the interaction that can make ghosts cute :o
    T4TEuQ.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

While @Nikkei_Simmer and @Silverofdreams30 are freezing, it's t-shirt and shorts weather here.
    If it doesn't cool off soon, I am going to have to mow the grass in January ... :D

In any case, the weather should be good for a traditional Cochon de Lait and Bonfire this evening.
    Looks like I am going to be tending the fire most of the day.
    Y'all take care, have a great New Year's Eve ... Be smart and safe.

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited December 2021
    Ah, no worries, @BlackSand, the weather is only -6C now. the "supposedly" dangerously freezing weather has passed (We had -20C a few days ago - you know where you layer up in a sweater, shirt and tee-shirt (at least for me - a Jacket has to be at least -30C or lower)). It's t-shirt and shorts weather for us Canadians. :D Of course I live in a neighbourhood of people who are from warmer parts in South Asia and they're shivering. They're all bundled up like mummies and I'm going out to grab stuff from my car in shorts and tee because I'm too lazy to get bundled up just for a quick trek out to the car. People are walking by the house and going "Are you crazy, you are going to freeze, man."
    young-south-asian-business-man-surprised-shocked_1187-50335.jpg

"Welcome to Canada." :mrgreen:
    YzuK7PC.jpg

Nordic people are probably the same way as us Canadians. "-6?...det är varmt! "
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Pfft .. With the snow you have, I'd fire up the four-wheeler, grab the lake tube or a wake board, and hook up the tow rope.
    We would be flying, and doing some ignorant [censored] ... :D

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »

Pfft .. With the snow you have, I'd fire up the four-wheeler, grab the lake tube or a wake board, and hook up the tow rope.
    We would be flying, and doing some ignorant [censored] ... :D

That sounds like fun. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer

I noticed that Swedish sentence! Haha
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited December 2021
    🎉HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE! 🎉

Y'all ready for the new year? (Can you believe it's 2022!? :scream: ) Have any goals in mind?

@Cororon
    Nice update, and I noticed the Adidas. :blush: Will you be posting these updates on your blog? I saw you haven't been posting there for a while.
    ^Heck yeah! My sims are enjoying the Adidas! :mrgreen: Thank you again for directing them to me. It's nostalgic. :)
    I haven't been away from my blog that long have I? :p I forgot to debut Chapter 17 on there right after here like I usually do. :grimace: I felt so bad...So I took care of that today.
    Yay you got the wax out of your jeans! And most of it off your keyboard too. :star: Isn't the internet a lifesaver sometimes? ;)
    Guess what? I posted pics of my jeans on Tumblr and explained what happened, and Tumblr flagged the post as explicit adult content. I appealed and it was rejected. Even the human moderator who reviewed it apparently thought it was a breach of the rules and guidelines.
    ^Oh mylanta... 🙄 And I have a good idea of what they thought it was...When will the madness end? But *sigh* one person ruins it for all of us decent and normal folks right?
    What's next? Ketchup on a shirt is depicting violence? :neutral:
    ^Right!?

@Brandontaylor We had a lovely Christmas here. <3 Hope you did over there. :)
    I do hope my story posts don't add too much to you playing catch up. :kissing_heart: That seems to happen a lot I've noticed. :lol: I sure appreciate you reading it regardless and taking the time to make such sweet and sincere comments. Thank you. <3

@GraceyManor Sorry to hear you got COVID again. (I'm really beginning to wonder if this nasty sinus infection/cold my hubby had that he passed on to me is the Omicron variant...) But yeah you can still get it even after being vaccinated. Your body just handles it a lot better. :star: Feel better soon!

@Karritz
    emorrill after posting about Dee and Petulia Clark I realised it was actually Cilla Black I meant and seeing some of her video on YT your version of Dee looks exactly like her in some of her clips. Except for her hair colour. I linked a Cilla Black song back in the other post.
    ^Ohhh okay. I can see that more actually. :lol: Thanks for clarifying and sharing the other video. :) My Dee really does look like her! :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Man there's SO much cc I'd love to add to my game...but I worry they will all break it. :confounded::p
    :star: Happy New Year to you too. :star:
    <3

@meerkattime :star: Happy New Year to you too :star:
    <3
    Don't miss more of my story on the story thread. ;):kissing_heart:

*No partying for us over here at the emorrill homestead tonight. :lol: We'll be chilling watching TV show episodes or a movie, while munching on New Years Eve snacks and candies. :blush: Stay safe tonight everyone. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    one hour and we are in 2022 in Sweden,
    the rest of you enjoy your evening!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Happy New Years

XRkexxF.png

@meerkattime Her the one I told you I had to finish her name is Peyton

uHlsmhN.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    It's been 2022 at my place for 8 hrs + 22 minutes so far.

Happy New Year everyone.
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    Not much happened in my game today. I'm rotating around Sunset Valley, and I just got to the Wolff family. Thornton pursued his relationship with Jamie Jolina, Morgana got a few promotions, and she got pregnant as well!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2021
    @emorrill I feel worse with this one this one is terrible
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @all: Don't know who plays Sims4 or not. But there is a Betty White thread in the Sims4. Betty White died today.

@all: She was my favorite actress.
    :) Smile!

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Happy New Year, everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uo0JAUWijM

@GraceyManor Sending good vibes your way! Hang in there, you will beat the microbes!

@emorrill I know, right. :angry: I wrote to Tumblr support and we'll see if they reply.

As much as I love the Adidas Superstar shoes, they are not the best shoes if you are running around in snow:

nK5XJKJ.jpg

The New Year can be celebrated with bubbly "french juice" or with a cigar:

KUEiRTY.jpg

3wUyNcN.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    Happy New Year's eve everyone and Happy New Year to those who are already in the new year.

I would had posted earlier but the hubby and I were out for our combine birthday lunch since his b-day was 5 days before Christmas and mine is today, the last day of the year... :)
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Happy New Years Eve!!!

Not a very happy day for my sims though. He was visited by the repo-man, or in this case, woman.
    oYhLpg1.png
    oVBa0EW.png

To make matters worse, it was time for work so he had to ride the elevator with the woman who took half his belongings. :/
    Whomp, whomp.
    Y1MEFXm.png
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited January 2022
    Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Awesome updates everyone, and I think I'm up-to-date with reading and leaving my button presses.

Here, it wasn't overly exciting, but that's what I wanted. Just made some mulled wine for the occasion.

Anyway, my Stardew Valley stint is now finally over. Just got that statue of true perfection (not mod-free though), and I think I have enough of that game to last me a lifetime.

@emorrill I have to say I like the changes you made to the characters. If I think of Alex in that game... My farmer had to marry one of those clowns to "finish" the game (at least it didn't need any children), and I had a hard time thinking of who would be the least obnoxious.

But yes, I fired up good old Sims3 the first time in what feels like forever. Of course, this reminded me that I need to find some piece of cc that affects the game negatively, and that I'm currently playing in a town that runs like dog s**t on my ancient computer. Sounds like some work to fix this is looming over my head.

I was greeted with the now familiar pic of "my neighborhood", like in one of those old 70's TV shows.
    9U3wD7T.jpg
    Those are, from left to right, the houses of the Jones'es, the Stacey's and the Gilbert's, with the latter being my main family. Of course, first contact brought some old annoyances to the forefront. I had to have a word with Jonathan (Gilbert):
    l8qxXOA.jpg
    "Your days as a vampire are over! Is there a rule for vampires that says that you must, under no circumstances, throw your empty plasma juice boxes into the trash but leave them everywhere to rot?"
    "No!!! It works so well with the ladies!"
    "Yeah, as if that mattered. Too late!"
    This also meant that the large kitchen of the house finally saw some new use.
    AAoGpuC.jpg
    Talking about annoyances, Jonathan later picked up a book and went past dozens of chairs and sofas, across half the ground floor and all of the upper floor, to find a chair to read, outside, in the middle of a formidable downpour. Do I need to add that this was five minutes before he needed to leave for work?
    39EdgXH.jpg
    I forgot that the hot tub looks pretty when used. Or my computer broke.
    QoTXMff.jpg
    On the other side of the road, we have Colleen Jones, the mother of the family, with Jonathan's first grandchild, Latimer, by one of his "daughters", a former simbot. I didn't intend to play for long in this world, so Colleen, like much of the town's originals, is still in her original form. That's how it works with intentions.
    N7VnC4T.jpg
    Next I had to deal with some stuff, like SP complaining that the Sanderson's failed their home inspection. No surprise there, because I had actually prepared the guy's bachelor pad for all family needs, when SP got the glorious idea to move them into an apartment that wasn't really good for raising a family at all. I left it to SP to sort out the mess it created, and lo and behold, it moved them back to their original house. We could have had that an easier way.
    QSBmJVI.jpg
    And yeah, that haircut isn't exactly flattering for her. She'd look much better with a different one. She's still from the time when I thought I'd ignore the townies, which I never end up doing.

Then I had to deal with the fallout of some age-ups. I still haven't found the custom facial hair (probably an eyebrow) that messes up male faces when they age up. Which means I have to fire up CAS for pretty much every guy who ages up, which isn't fun in a town that runs close to Error 12 territory.
    Here we have Tyler Tulip. He's only remarkable because he looks exactly like a former colleague of mine. Including the look on his face.
    i6qW7hf.jpg

I remember that I recently said that I never had a teen run away from his parents in my game, but that pretty much immediately happened in this save after I had said that. Two teens from the Jones family (we have the mother Colleen in one of the pics above) had run to live in a cheap apartment, and they both aged up to YA now. First we have Tyler Jones (I don't know why this town is so much in love with that first name):
    OcphFvd.jpg
    I guess he was rolling his eyes because he saw his brother age up in some Bavarian "Lederhosen". This brother - I think his name was Tye (why not Tyler? At least I'd remember the name then) - also aged up with the hair the game seems to give every single sim in this town with darker complexion, so all thumbnails look the same to me. Anyway, he got set up with some different hair and a probably very stereotypical hoodie. Maybe I should have kept the "Lederhosen".
    YR7KUCV.jpg
    And yes, they are full brothers with both parents being the same.

So that's my short glimpse into my Sims3 game. I'm not sure I'm ready to return, as I had at least one crash, the save takes ages to load, and I may still play something else. So, sorry for the somewhat disjointed presentation, but that's actually what happened in my game today for once. So, see you, hopefully soon :smile: .
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Happy new year everyone!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @Turjan

Great update, lots of stuff going on
    there.

@ZhakiraP

Hope you had a great new years eve, was calm here.
    I spent it reading @jillbg the grey witches story from start mostly, it's such a great
    story. I played some sims as well, just a calm day which was nice too.
    Story outtakes

So Morgana has moved to her own lot, she is going to decide between these
    3 guys, and I have added them to the household, will see who she clicks with before choosing for chapter 9.

o3f2IBO.jpg

Walter Fullman

qnYiu2n.jpg

Jeffrey Dean

OYUheND.jpg

Anoki Moon

nA8Pr30.jpg

The three housemates of hers!

• ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 thank you, glad to hear you enjoyed your new years eve. I had a nice dinner with family and some german sparkling nectar o:).
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited January 2022
    New years, new days. Time to finally get back to the Sims.

I still have a few ideas on my list for what can be done if I tempoarily take the Witch out of Bridgeport for a bit, while trying to avoid retreading on old-ground.

Namely trying out Isla Paradiso, or maybe seeing about finally completing everything World Adventures has to offer. I never really have did much with WA beyond China, I had some vacation outfit ideas for Ashes and her mini-me daughter already.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Happy New Year :smile:

This just popped up on my Facebook timeshare. I did not realise that I made Stacy on New Years Day 2019. I knew it was at the start of 2019 but not as far back as that!

YED1TSW.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @CravenLestat Love the picture of your Happy Near Years lady. :blush:

@Karritz Happy New Year to you lady. :star:<3

@SimCrazy Hi there. :) You may have posted on here before, but if not I'd just like to say welcome. :blush:

@GraceyManor
    emorrill I feel worse with this one this one is terrible
    ^I'm sorry to hear that. :( Do you have a normally weakened immune system? My hubby does and yeah that can make any illness extra rough no matter what. Hang in there.

@Puddinroy I was sad to hear about Betty White. Great lady. :star: I wish she could've hit 100 before passing though. That would've been wonderful!

@Cororon Somehow I get the feeling Tumblr doesn't care about appeals... :unamused:
    That picture of your simself giggling after giving him the exploding cigar is cute. :lol:
    Love the Boolprop shirt! :mrgreen:

@lisasc360
    I would had posted earlier but the hubby and I were out for our combine birthday lunch since his b-day was 5 days before Christmas and mine is today, the last day of the year... :)
    ^What a fun thing to do for you both. :)

@Turjan
    Anyway, my Stardew Valley stint is now finally over. Just got that statue of true perfection (not mod-free though), and I think I have enough of that game to last me a lifetime.
    ^Congrats! :star: Yeah, I have mods for the game on my computer. I watched hubby play it mod free on the Nintendo Switch and I dunno if I could because it's all SOOOO time consuming otherwise!! :confounded:
    emorrill I have to say I like the changes you made to the characters. If I think of Alex in that game... My farmer had to marry one of those clowns to "finish" the game (at least it didn't need any children), and I had a hard time thinking of who would be the least obnoxious.
    ^Thank you for that compliment my friend. :blush:
    Guess Alex doesn't tickle your fancy eh? :lol: (Or do you mean that's who you chose for your farmer that was the least obnoxious?)
    He didn't do it for me either and Seb and Sam especially didn't! :grimace: Harvey was my guy. Instantly. <3 The most mature out of the bunch and...I do have a thing for doctors... I don't know why. :p I'd have to say if Harvey hadn't been an option, then I would've gone with Elliott. He's a fellow writer. (dead serious. :lol: )
    Sorry your computer doesn't want to run The Sims 3 the way you would like for it to. :kissing_heart: Been there...
    Your comments on your neighborhood cracked me up! Especially this:
    I guess he was rolling his eyes because he saw his brother age up in some Bavarian "Lederhosen". This brother - I think his name was Tye (why not Tyler? At least I'd remember the name then) - also aged up with the hair the game seems to give every single sim in this town with darker complexion, so all thumbnails look the same to me. Anyway, he got set up with some different hair and a probably very stereotypical hoodie. Maybe I should have kept the "Lederhosen".
    ^
    karen-laughing-out-loud.gif
    Hopefully we'll see you back soon. ;)

@ZhakiraP Happy New Year to you too. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Okay, all three of those guys look good. BUT...there's one that stands out to me the most: Walter! :love: Me wonders if Morgana will choose him. :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top