Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renovate My House...

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    @Aljay and @rosemow Thanks.... I move the tray and save games to my cloud and downloaded it to the new computer... it did not seem to take. maybe I will look for a USB drive and try that next....
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    hmmm. . . I'm happy for you that you got a new computer. I think I moved my tray files from my old laptop with a USB transfer cable and it worked.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    @nali272 The last time I got a new computer I just started my gallery from scratch (I didn't have nearly as many builds as I do now) so unfortunately I am of no help.
    Update- I got my files back ... thanks for all of the input.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    9Ma7C8N.jpg
    For participating in the RMHStorybook challenge…

Aljay – I am glad it was a challenge for you because it was for me too… Beautiful English Garden, the grass greened right up with all that work, and it adds to the whimsical feel of the house. The addition of the Juliet balconies is nice, I love the stone path that you used for the driveway and patio sections and how cute it is that it leads to a bridge for a section to picnic on. The fresh coat of paint on the windows the brick and cleaning up the cracks in the wall really has brought the house back to life. Love how you flipped the kitchen to the backside of the house and the old kitchen you made into a bigger laundry room, then just moved the dining space into the main living room. The living room is bright and cheery with all of the yellow. Any children or future grandchildren will enjoy the more spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom is a wonderful retreat for Nelson and Wanda at the end of each day and the access to the backyard will be great for morning coffee. The old school feel of the house will make the grandchildren remember their grandparents. Thank you for participating.
    Fk69rFf.png (used your picture, hope you don't mind)

bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    AsPQsz5.jpg

Evening Everyone, I am not going to have a brief this month... I will see how I feel in February... over the last few months, my need to play the sims has dwindled. I pray this is not over but only time will tell. Thanks for the support over the last year! <3
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    @nali272 I have been feeling the same recently. Hopefully a little time off will give us more building motivation.
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Thank you so much for your kind comments @nali272
    Enjoy your down time with whatever your new passion will be :)
    I have always enjoyed your challenges, for some reason a good reno project always seems to get my creative juices flowing, lol!
    @Clousinators Glad I am not the only one!
    @AlJay thank you so much. Hopefully this is temporary.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    Wow, just as I was about ready to post an occasional challenge, I found this forum will be closing. LOL. Hopefully, I will still be in the mood when the new forum is up, and running.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1