Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hi everyone! I’m Lecca, I’ve been reading the forums for years but I’m trying to become more active in discussions. I dabbled in sims 1 and 2 but truly became a simmer with TS3 (I miss playing Generations everyday lol). I’ve been playing TS4 since it came out but I never realized how big of a community this game has. Growing up it felt like the only people who knew the sims existed were my best friend and I. Now, having access to the forums and the sims community on YouTube is such a game changer, lol, I’ve learned so much from all the other amazing simmers out there and I can’t wait to see what’s next 😊😊

Hello @LeccaLovesYou :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims1 and 2 and started playing more with Sims 3. It is very nice that you have now also been playing Sims 4 since its release. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forums, and chatting to fellow simmers. It is great that we can learn so much from fellow simmers about the game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    UreshiOctopusUreshiOctopus Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone! I'm here for mod information, to browse the forums, and request a sim of myself! I apparently need x # of points before I can do that though. I wouldn't mind making a few friends, but I'm generally busy.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I'm here for mod information, to browse the forums, and request a sim of myself! I apparently need x # of points before I can do that though. I wouldn't mind making a few friends, but I'm generally busy.

Hello @UreshiOctopus :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread, on the first page of their thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/995793/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
    You don’t need to be a full member to post a request on their thread.
    I hope you enjoy reading the forums threads and find helpful game tips.
  • Options
    CathplaysthesimsCathplaysthesims Posts: 5 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Cathplaysthesims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since you were young and that it has been a part of your lives as you are growing up. Your cat would be a special animal member of your family :) The sims cats in the game are cute!
    > It is great that you have simming YouTube channel! You may like to read and post on the threads in the video section of the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you!! Omg i'm so so soooo flattered by your answer, i see you everywhere, i feel like i just met a celebrity, thank you! BTW i have a problem, i posted a comment, i wanted to start a thread but i have no idea how to do it, could you please check it out? it's really annoying and it's about the sims 3.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Cathplaysthesims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since you were young and that it has been a part of your lives as you are growing up. Your cat would be a special animal member of your family :) The sims cats in the game are cute!
    > It is great that you have simming YouTube channel! You may like to read and post on the threads in the video section of the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven

Thank you!! Omg i'm so so soooo flattered by your answer, i see you everywhere, i feel like i just met a celebrity, thank you! BTW i have a problem, i posted a comment, i wanted to start a thread but i have no idea how to do it, could you please check it out? it's really annoying and it's about the sims 3.

Hello @Cathplaysthesims :)
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread in the Sims 3 section of the forums when you become a full member :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    TatoskokTatoskok Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm posting here in introduction since I need to make a dozen comments before I can actually post a technical question to the CC modders forum. This point system is kind of crazy, since I only visit the technical category on apps/games when I have a problem and not as a casual poster.
  • Options
    Tatoskok wrote: »
    I'm posting here in introduction since I need to make a dozen comments before I can actually post a technical question to the CC modders forum. This point system is kind of crazy, since I only visit the technical category on apps/games when I have a problem and not as a casual poster.

Hello @Tatoskok .
    I hope you will get an answer for your question when you are able to open the new thread.
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    Hello!

Nice to see so many new gamers!! Also, great to see many old ones and old friends still around!

A little bit of history first. My EA ID was a mistake. My former wife and I went back and forth about what use as a name for an ID. I blindly typed the last sentence she said and could not undo the deed. Since I like to have consistency across my sims games, it stuck for over 10yrs. You can call me by wecantpickaname or Alex since it is a lot to type out.

I've been around for a very long time building nocc lots. The forums have changed since I last visited a million years ago. I am just finding my way around the discussions again.
    Therefore, I am re-introducing myself.

Also, I am getting reacquainted with my games and the rules.
  • Options
    Hello!

Nice to see so many new gamers!! Also, great to see many old ones and old friends still around!

A little bit of history first. My EA ID was a mistake. My former wife and I went back and forth about what use as a name for an ID. I blindly typed the last sentence she said and could not undo the deed. Since I like to have consistency across my sims games, it stuck for over 10yrs. You can call me by wecantpickaname or Alex since it is a lot to type out.

I've been around for a very long time building nocc lots. The forums have changed since I last visited a million years ago. I am just finding my way around the discussions again.
    Therefore, I am re-introducing myself.

Also, I am getting reacquainted with my games and the rules.

Hello @wecantpickaname :) It is great that you are back simming again and are reading, posting on the forum threads.
  • Options
    HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 790 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm HermioneSims, I'm 28 and I've been playing The Sims since when I was 12-13 (I think...) As my nickname probably suggests, I'm also a fan of fantasy series, and so my saves tend to be full of spellcasters, aliens, vampires and whatever other occult was available with the version of the game I was playing with at the time.
    I've been around Sims forums for a while, and recently I thought: "Why not join the official forum too?"

So here I am, nice to meet you all! :)
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.18 posted on the 23th of April 2024*
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm HermioneSims, I'm 28 and I've been playing The Sims since when I was 12-13 (I think...) As my nickname probably suggests, I'm also a fan of fantasy series, and so my saves tend to be full of spellcasters, aliens, vampires and whatever other occult was available with the version of the game I was playing with at the time.
    I've been around Sims forums for a while, and recently I thought: "Why not join the official forum too?"

So here I am, nice to meet you all! :)

Hello @HermioneSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you started simming when a teen and it has been a part of your life as you were growing up. You would lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the years and sims households that you have played. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
  • Options
    diavolosimsdiavolosims Posts: 37 Member
    Hello! The name's Camden. But you guys can call me Cammie, or what's written as my username, "diavolosims". I have been playing the Sims since its third installment without any DLC. I have played Sims 4 back in 2015 up to now. I have also played the Sims 2: Pets on my Game Boy Advance, like, YEARS ago. I love video games, music, films, and books. I write stories myself, and I also dabble with music. I'm not exactly a forums type of person, but I'm trying to be active on two forums including this one. The other being a focuses on the RTS game, Warcraft III, but I digress. If you want to add me on Origin, or if you want to look out for my future CAS creations, you can by looking up my username which is the same with what I use here. I am not a builder, but I do make sims and sim households. I really am looking forward to meeting you guys, talking to other simmers, and making new friends along the way.
  • Options
    Hello! The name's Camden. But you guys can call me Cammie, or what's written as my username, "diavolosims". I have been playing the Sims since its third installment without any DLC. I have played Sims 4 back in 2015 up to now. I have also played the Sims 2: Pets on my Game Boy Advance, like, YEARS ago. I love video games, music, films, and books. I write stories myself, and I also dabble with music. I'm not exactly a forums type of person, but I'm trying to be active on two forums including this one. The other being a focuses on the RTS game, Warcraft III, but I digress. If you want to add me on Origin, or if you want to look out for my future CAS creations, you can by looking up my username which is the same with what I use here. I am not a builder, but I do make sims and sim households. I really am looking forward to meeting you guys, talking to other simmers, and making new friends along the way.

Hello @diavolosims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 3 and also now play Sims4 also. It is very nice that you also played the console version of Sims 2 pets as well. Simming is fun!
    It is very nice that you enjoy writing stories. It is a special way to express our creativity in written words. You may like to read some of the stories in the Stories and Challenges section of the forum .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • Options
    boneethuggboneethugg Posts: 15 Member
    My names bonnethugg, I've been playing for a while just never joined the community

I like to swim and workout in general

I also hate chemistry
  • Options
    boneethugg wrote: »
    My names bonnethugg, I've been playing for a while just never joined the community

I like to swim and workout in general

I also hate chemistry

Hello @boneethugg :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
  • Options
    Crimson_ShieldCrimson_Shield Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! My name is Angelo, but you can also call me Crimson Shield, or Crimson for short. I love playing The Sims 1-3, and I own all EPs for these games. I basically just made this account to request help with a specific Sims 2 problem, but as I can't make posts yet, I'm just trying to get m< post count up for now.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Hello! My name is Angelo, but you can also call me Crimson Shield, or Crimson for short. I love playing The Sims 1-3, and I own all EPs for these games. I basically just made this account to request help with a specific Sims 2 problem, but as I can't make posts yet, I'm just trying to get m< post count up for now.

Hello @Crimson_Shield :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy playing The Sims 1-3 versions. Each version of The Sims is enjoyable and fun to play, with each having their own special features.
    I hope you will find help for your Sims 2 issue when you become a full member and can make a new thread in the sims 2 section of the forums .
    You could also post on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/bd-p/other-sims-games-en
  • Options
    Hii, I'm Nithya, You Can Also Call Me as Luna, I Love Playing Sims 3 & Sims 4, I own all The DLC for sims 3 Except Supernatural & All The dlc for sims 4 except Vampires & Bust The dust, I made this account because I'd Like to make friends in this community & Report problems With My game, Anyways Nice to meet you guys!!!
  • Options
    Hii, I'm Nithya, You Can Also Call Me as Luna, I Love Playing Sims 3 & Sims 4, I own all The DLC for sims 3 Except Supernatural & All The dlc for sims 4 except Vampires & Bust The dust, I made this account because I'd Like to make friends in this community & Report problems With My game, Anyways Nice to meet you guys!!!

Hello @Repulsive_Parfait_16 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and Sims 4 and own nearly all the packs. Simming is fun and enjioyable! You would have enjoyed playing a number of households in both versions.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • Options
    KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, I am Kate and I have been simming since TS1. TS3 is probably the game I played the most, but for this year I really want to take advantage of all my TS4 games. :')
    I really miss being part of the community and I found a lot of cool challenges on the forums, so I thought, hey, why not join. ^^
    Other than the Sims games, I also adore a lot of Nintendo Switch titles (like Animal Crossing, Pokémon etc.) and games like Hades, League and Stardew Valley.

Can't wait to talk to people on here :)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    KateLynne wrote: »
    Hi, I am Kate and I have been simming since TS1. TS3 is probably the game I played the most, but for this year I really want to take advantage of all my TS4 games. :')
    I really miss being part of the community and I found a lot of cool challenges on the forums, so I thought, hey, why not join. ^^
    Other than the Sims games, I also adore a lot of Nintendo Switch titles (like Animal Crossing, Pokémon etc.) and games like Hades, League and Stardew Valley.

Can't wait to talk to people on here :)

Hello @KateLynne :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of enjoyable and fun hours spent simming over the years :)
    I hope you will enjoy doing the challenges that you have found on these forums.
  • Options
    MikaTheDesignerMikaTheDesigner Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi everyone! Mika here.

New member, and a little late to the party, I feel like, but 22 years of age, finally I took me the chance of buying Sims 4 about a year ago, because I work full time with graphic design, and have always loved architecture and interior design. B)
    Stage 1: Starting your first Sims game and get to know the game mechanics – check. Stage 2: Begin installing mods – check. Now I've arrived at stage 3: Join the Sims forums. Better late than never! :p
  • Options
    Oh. Those emojies failed a bit :D
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Mika here.

New member, and a little late to the party, I feel like, but 22 years of age, finally I took me the chance of buying Sims 4 about a year ago, because I work full time with graphic design, and have always loved architecture and interior design. B)
    Stage 1: Starting your first Sims game and get to know the game mechanics – check. Stage 2: Begin installing mods – check. Now I've arrived at stage 3: Join the Sims forums. Better late than never! :p

Hello @MikaTheDesigner :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and have enjoying playing the game over the last year. Simming. your graphic design career,and love of architecture and interior design, would all complement each other very well!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Emojis don’t properly work until you become a full member.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Emojis don’t properly work until you become a full member.

Makes perfect sense then! Thanks! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top