Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you guys feeling the lack of Expansion pack released in November?

keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
I don't know about you guys but this lack of content is horrible. The kits were lackluster. These scenarios are of no interest to me. I need a new pack...LOL
Post edited by keekee53 on

Are you guys feeling the lack of Expansion pack released in November? 135 votes

Yes, we really need a new pack NOW.
68%
crocobauraauroraael14julienrob2004verlainemGalacticGalSamadamsPlayerdjacquelynstewalexspoom13Colorist40candystormPlayerSinger2010MelisendreSimburianSusanaLeotekeekee53invisiblgirlwylmite1986g01denswangoodcakebaker62DarkLady2788 92 votes
Nope, I am ok with getting smothered by kits instead.
5%
HowGreatThouArthaneulsimgirl1010friendlysimmersgreydonnBabykittyjademustenidiavolosims 8 votes
Nope, I was broke anyway.
17%
Akl500PBluegayleSara1010PSikoahGraceStormkeepTheSpotted_CMiaSkywalkermitchiebanjoHumility925RamblineRosecheesetruckSnaveXsLunarBritneypermanentroseDaepheneSimmingalDaWaterRat[Deleted User]ACruelButLovingGodWolfnightsinger 23 votes
Nope, I have been getting by with scenario challenges.
8%
CK213bshag4lvcchant86MindofySigzy05EnkiSchmidtKyreRoenEA_MariIsharellZoeyevesterJustMeAlbwildleafbat 12 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited December 2021
    the one correct answer :lol:
    always broke before christmas getting presents and all

+ having nothing for december kinda makes me wish it is because we get bigger pack (gp/ep) in spring instead
    like romance pack for valentines wink wink
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    After 40 some odd packs, kits, I personally am not looking forward to another ep, gp or kit...I loved the refurb EA did on Spa Day. Why can't we have more packs have the same treatment? No, I am not looking forward to another addition to my poor computer.

I'm getting all the little annoying bugs that by themselves they are no big deal, but when bug after bug hits, just no, no more right now. :s
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Option 5 - I won't know if I want a new pack until I find out what the next pack will be. There is still content I don't own yet anyway because I felt like I didn't need it.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Probably the only pack I would be tempted to get would be an occult pack...that I would love. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    My hope is we'll get more free worlds like Newcrest but maybe they could put them in existing packs. I don't see any reason Get Famous couldn't have more than 1 or 2 worlds like the base game comes with 3 worlds.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    I'm at the point now where I'll look through the packs on sale and realize I already have all the ones I actually want. I've been massively underwhelmed by the kits to the point where I haven't dropped any money on them.
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    My hope is we'll get more free worlds like Newcrest but maybe they could put them in existing packs.

A lot of townies in my simworld who are just waiting for the Watcher to come for their souls so their lots can be freed up would agree with you. Death is no way to resolve a real estate shortage. Give me another Newcrest as a kit and my wallet would be out faster than you can say "dag dag".
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    No, I've been playing the game with all my other 48 packs. I have enough things to do with them.
    I don't really need any new content, but of course I'm interested.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    At first I thought you meant another Winter themed EP and was about to go on a rant how we desperately need to be able to place slopes in every world, lol.

On topic, I still have enough things to explore in Sims 4 (Cottage living and Realms of Magic related, mostly) and ideas for new spins to put on old content.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited December 2021
    Yes, I was thinking about that when I got home from celebrating Christmas with my parents a couple of days ago, I usually play the sims a bit more between Christmas and new year's eve and this year I did not have any new pack to play so I haven't done that. I have played other games instead.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    edited December 2021
    I wish we got bigger pack instead on the kits, but the kits did kind of manage to keep me entertained. Would have been worse without them, that's what I mean. I got Blooming Rooms for my birthday and I also got DHD for christmas. I feel like there's a lot to do in the game already, but I just love the excitement for new packs and new opportunities opening for my sims. I'm also really looking forward to neighbourhood stories.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    No, I still haven't fully explored the previous expansion pack.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,856 Member
    Nope, I haven't barely touched at CoL yet :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,826 Member
    I'm still exploring the packs I have and don't feel the need to buy something new just for the sake of buying something new :)

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2021
    There's no option for "Nope, I'm happy with what we already have" so I went with the closest option.

At this point they've added to the game everything I actually wanted other than Pool Tables....I'd be fine if we got no more content.

That being said, I'd be happy with more new content. I'm not a fan of kits at all though; with all the CC out there they need to release content that adds actual gameplay and worlds or I don't buy it.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    I'm feeling the lack of an occult pack, but that's more of a general feeling then a time specific one. :p

The kits, though I haven't gotten the last couple, have done for me what they were supposed to and filled out this long content drought we've had, so I'm chill.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Not to say I don't want tons more packs but for now I've been really happy with what we have. Not kits in particular but everything we have collectively. I have a lot of fun playing.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,527 Member
    Not the scenario challenges though, but I did try two and I did enjoy them.
    I am caught up in my Cottage Living/ Realm of Magic/ Hogwarts project.

I am doing a trial run, figuring how it's all going to work.
    And then I have to build the real thing with a lot of HP characters.
    I will probably be using several worlds to do it.

I was working on a master save with all my truer-to-life sims, but I cast them aside for this.
    They could use another pack or two and some new patch features before I call it complete.

My HP sims can get me through the wait.
    HOWEVER, I could really use a werewolf, so I can make Lupin.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 47 Member
    Picked the closest option. I also don't want to spend more money on the game atm. :')
    I would prefer for them to rework some packs before they release new ones first.

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    I'd love to get a proper pack and I don't want more kits. Of courses, whether I'd buy it would still depend on what it is. But even a pack that doesn't fit my playstyle would be better than a kit, because it would make the list of missing gameplay features shorter, make some people happy and increase the likelihood of me getting something I want with the pack that follows after it. Kits don't do that.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    It's a bit disappointing to have nothing but kits for a while (I'm not counting scenarios because I don't use them at all), but I'm not going into withdrawals or anything. I've never been one to buy stuff just to have it, and this game's DLC is no different for me. If something comes along that I actually like and want, I get it. That's why I'll never have all the packs, and honestly I don't really tend to expect that much more from a game that's already been around for so long anyway.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 889 Member
    Holidays are always broke time for me, Can wait until spring or so,
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited December 2021
    I'm ready for new packs but not kits so much. I'm also ready for a new theme. I can't wait to see what they'll do next. Maybe we'll get music and glam this time. Or dragons. Or something Past/Future related. Or another warm weather world? :)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I don't get most things right away because of money and because I want the original bugs to get fixed first. I just got Cottage Living for Christmas, so I have new content for now.

What I'm really looking forward to is the next Game pack announcement, because once they release one of those that I want I can bundle it with Snowy Escape and Nifty Knitting and have all of the packs that I want. I'd like to do that for my birthday this spring if possible, so I hope they release a Feb/Mar game pack. But for now I'm going to explore Henford on Bagley.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    No. I have plenty of content to keep me busy. 🙂
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,621 Member
    No. I’m fine right now. My game was already fine, but I took advantage of some sales and rounded it out. I have all the packs I really want right now and will be spending some time exploring all the new-to-me content.