Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you find and add friends in sims 3

13...Next

Comments

• KrystallShimmer1KrystallShimmer1 Posts: 2 New Member
    If any one still plays the Sims 3 and looking for friends, please feel free to add me. My Sims 3 user name is: KrystallShimmer1. I'll do my best to add and send you gifts.
  • Ili82Ili82 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey all. My username is Ili82 feel free to add me. I've just got back into playing Sims 3 so would love to have more friends who play as well 🙃
  • LRSSniperLRSSniper Posts: 6 New Member
    im a active player as of 2 wks ago feel free to add me
  • LRSSniperLRSSniper Posts: 6 New Member
    my ingame name is lrsniper80 if any1 is lookn for friends
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member

started back playing yesterday and OH MY <3 i love it all over again... everybody feel free add me [brsy]
  • jjlottjjlott Posts: 1 New Member
    just started playing, feel free to add: jjlott
  • Foxylover1123Foxylover1123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Y’all can add me on the sims 3 Foxylover1123
  • RamusaRamusa Posts: 1 New Member
    outdated
  • vikgumvikgum Posts: 1 New Member
    hello everyone) I recently logged into the account after a long time, that is, I had to create a new one, could you add me as friends) then we could send each other on tour and send gifts. in case of which, I apologize, because I translate the language with a translator, because I am Ukrainian and do not know English very well ( I love the Sims 3, I think it's better, and even though they're adding a lot of updates to the Sims 4 now, I don't find it very interesting like the good old Sims 3)

So my nickname is vikgum17

in case you send a friend request in Sims 3, I will add almost immediately) <3
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~