Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    edited December 2021
    Think I forgot to post the last chapter of Evergreen Harbor Chronicles So here it is, along with today's. Third of the three adoptions I wanted to get done this round. I may try for a fourth, we'll see.

1.44 Five Children
    1.46 Emilia
    Post edited by SimTresa on
    image.png
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Merry Xmas everyone < 3
    they/them or she/her
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Think I forgot to post the last chapter of Evergreen Harbor Chronicles So here it is, along with today's. Third of the three adoptions I wanted to get done this round. I may try for a fourth, we'll see.

1.44 Five Children
    [url="htthttps://museurania462371994.wordpress.com/2021/12/24/evergreen-harbor-chronicles-1-45-emilia/p://"]1.46 Emilia[/url]

you might want to fix your 2nd link it's broken
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Merry Christmas, everyone, see you on the other side of it.

isn't it christmas where you are?
    MadameLee wrote: »
    SimTresa wrote: »

1.44 Five Children
    [url="htthttps://museurania462371994.wordpress.com/2021/12/24/evergreen-harbor-chronicles-1-45-emilia/p://"]1.46 Emilia[/url]

you might want to fix your 2nd link it's broken

Thanks! Fixed.
    image.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I haven’t played for a couple of days but I do intend to today! In one of my saves it’s the day before Winterfest, so I thought I’d wait until Christmas Day to play them.
    Merry Christmas to everyone!
    I haven’t played for a couple of days but I do intend to today! In one of my saves it’s the day before Winterfest, so I thought I’d wait until Christmas Day to play them.
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

i'm going to play later today or tommorrow. depends on when i get back from moms. but i only work til 2 tommorrow
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    xmas_2021.jpg
    Merry Christmas from myself and the Plain ol' Legacy Household to you!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Merry Christmas and I just got an sit-down-at computer excerise machine! As well as 2 books, and a bunch of clothing and candy. And in the future somekind of "adventure" which has to do with a movie of my choosing and a resturuant of my choosing w/ my sister and her boyfriend (boyfriend's idea)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    edited December 2021
    Happy Holidays, everyone. <3
    I took a break from my regular legacy content to spam holiday photos across two posts.
    Part 1 and Part 2. Sometimes, it's a lot of fun to do something different.
    eaiw1S4.jpg
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hi friends, I haven't been on this thread in awhile. It was nice catching up and skimming comments. :) Happy belated Christmas and a happy new year to everyone! Here's to a great 2022.

I've been slowly releasing Stardew Valley characters in the Sims 4 on my Simblr and personal story thread. If you haven't started yet and you're interested, you can view their profiles here.

And I finally finished my Prologue, Pt. 1: Life Before Farmer.

uy8vggv.png
    This is the story of how my grandparents met and fell in love…

Jack came to Zuzu City with nothing more than a dusty pick-up truck, fifty-seven dollars, and hope in his heart. He moved on a dream – the dream of finding a woman to spend the rest of his life with, to have children and grandchildren, and to start his own business.

He was born James Owen Jackson, but everyone called him Jack. He was conventionally handsome, pale blonde hair, muscular build, soft blue eyes, and a strong jawline. But he lacked money and prospects. In his hometown, he had little luck with the ladies. He hoped life in the city would change his stars.

Read the Prologue here. Fair warning, image heavy chapter. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Here's a cute little screenshot of Anne Matsumoto and Lucy van Beers when they were kids! <3

G5sUJM8.jpg

I haven't used Anne's hairstyle for a while. I should give it to one of the granddaughters when they grow up.
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    To those who do not followed my Christmas special edition, I would like to wish you all a very happy New Year <3

eRBWE9vh.png

• Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    I've been catching up on a whole bunch of your stories but I have managed to squeeze one more chapter of Sim 66 before the end of the year. Jeremy has his final job interview at the Landgraab Corporation but he's completely unaware of what to expect. Chapter 138: Once You Are Seated, The Test Will Begin

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/12/chapter-138-once-you-are-seated-test.html

UuRuaQZ.png
    Two more chapters of Evergreen Harbor Chronicles are up.
    1.46 Crushes, Dances and Ddates
    1.47 Two Birthdays
    image.png
    Because people have uploaded the Madrigal family I can finally take a portrait of the Madrigal women (they're will be replacing Elsa&Anna as goddesses of family- and Mirabel get a bonus for also being the goddess of glasses)
    6adMCGP.gif
    I'm downloading pictures of the Madrigal women from Encanto and it's like my computer knows that Dolores is Peppa's kid and Isabella, Lusia and Mirabel are Julietta's children.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Happy New Year's Eve. Hope everyone is well. I didn't intend to write (or rather finish) a chapter for the Crescent Moon Conspiracy with my simselfie's daughter, Parker Green today, but this happened. So surprise! Here's a new year's gift!

In case you're new to the story, you do not have to read the first generation (with my simself, which will undergo a rewrite) to enjoy. Here's the synopsis if you're interested and/or need a refresh...
    Some things cannot stay in shadow... the sun, the moon, the truth.

Ever since she was a little girl, Parker Green heard the stories of the Black Moon Forest. Traveling to Avalon to study the ways of the spellcasters is a dream come true. However, Parker discovers adjusting to life abroad will be more complicated than she could have imagined. Despite the tradition of opening the borders every festival season, many locals are difficult and downright hostile toward outsiders. And that is the least of Parker's problems.

The mountain merchant town of Glimmerbrook is more crowded than usual with the announcement of an engagement between a Avalonian wizard and a Highlander princess. The union of these two noble families will secure peace and prosperity between the ancient sovereign nations of mages and fairies. Yet the impending nuptials are overshadowed by the passing of the vampire Count Vladislaus Straud and the rise of his vengeful Unseen Queen, sending the ruling classes scrambling for power and position.

When Parker discovers a plot against the highborn families, she is quickly thrown into the dazzling and dangerous world of politics, prestige, and parties. With the help of her childhood best friend, a mysterious diplomatic agent, an eccentric investigator, and a bewitching engineering student, can Parker determine who is behind a series of "accidents?" Unearthing a long buried secret may be the only way to prevent catastrophe, but it threatens to unravel the Alliance of Magic.

Also, in case you missed it or you're new, here's the Prologue and Chapter 1.

More Stardew Remixed chapters are coming soon btw.

5_parker-closed-eyes.png?w=736
    In the meantime, enjoying Chapter 2: Reading the New Girl.
    Fearless. When one looked up the word ‘fearless‘ in the dictionary, one would most likely find Parker’s name next to it. She grew up with brothers. Creepy crawlies? Wouldn’t even flinch. Bloody noses? Watch for the returning right hook. Broken bones? Bouncing around the next day. ...Nothing slowed Parker down. Nothing scared her. Except maybe this…
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Three new chapters because I fell behind sharing. A lot's been going on with the Henriques family. I did get to that fourth adoption and a plotline I'd had in mind for a while - a transgender child.
    Sofia tries and fails to make contact with her bio mom, and discovers she has all the family she really needs.
    And a loose thread from way back at the bginning has finally been tied up.

1.48 Reborn
    1.49 Rejection
    1.50 Reconnecting
    image.png
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Happy New Year, accidentally left this message an hour and twenty two minutes late XD
    they/them or she/her
    Happy New Year!
    6adMCGP.gif
    new chapter!
    hDOB8vx.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
    happy new year. i have to work today so i missed it by20 minutes, but i also missed noel and laurens anversary. i think i started writing the benders new years eve 2015.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    happy new year. i have to work today so i missed it by20 minutes, but i also missed noel and laurens anversary. i think i started writing the benders new years eve 2015.

Happy New Year, Sis! Hope you're all getting ready for a great 2022!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top