Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many packs do you own ?

Comments

• keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    Between 10 and 19
    Jeeeez. Is it really 19?? Dang these packs really creep up on you! I had no idea I had that many until I counted :joy:
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    All the 49 packs (11 EP, 10 GP, 18 SP, 9 Kits and 1 FP)
    As of yesterday, I have everything. Even though I don't care didly about it I bought the Star Wars pack cause it was on sale. I don't like real world stuff in my game because human culture doesn't belong in the Sims Universe and yet here we are. Sigh
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    All of anything that says The sims that is for pc, from 1 to 4 and medieval <3 Just a little bit of a Simaholic ;)
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    I know I have almost all of them except for the Star Wars, Strangerville, the vampires and the witch packs are the only ones I opted out of buying since they didn't strike my fancy like at all.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    I own them all as I’m collector 😂 I also have the collectors edition of the sims 4
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    I have so many I can't even remember them all, lol. The ones I do not have and probably won't get (this is always subject to change) because I'm just not interested are:

1. Parenthood GP
    2. The Dream Decorator GP
    3. Fitness Kit
    4. Bust the Dust Kit
    5. Modern Menswear Kit

I think I have everything else. There are several packs that I just got for the CAS and waited for a sale. I love to create Sims the way some people love to build so sometimes I get them just for those assets.
    #Team Occult
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited December 2021
    Between 30 and 39
    Currently I own 30, but seeing how I got $97 in birthday money on Wednesday and Christmas is tomorrow, it'll be going up ;)

Edit: Correction, 31. I didn't count the free pack, lol
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Between 1 and 9
    4 paid now, and the Holiday pack, so 5.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    Between 30 and 39
    I posted here before, and added two more packs to my overall set, since some posters are breaking down what they actually have, I am just going to list what I have by each set.
    Expansion Packs: Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle (held off the longest on this one, until I played the trial for it), Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Get Together, and my newest one Cottage Living.
    Game packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Journey to Batuu (Hate how it was advertised, and used just to promote a theme park, but got it on sale) and my newest addition, Dream Home Decorator.
    Stuff Packs: Luxury Party, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Movie hang out, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, Moschino, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, and Paranormal.
    Kits: Incheon Arrivals, and Fashion Street.
    I got everything, except for the kits on sales over the last couple years. Also, some of them came in EA type bundles, so a lot of stuff packs I wouldn't have bought if they weren't part of the the bundles I wanted.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2021
    Between 40 and 48
    ...I haven't visited these forums since like 2018, but I have been playing and buying (almost) all of the packs as they come out. Making me count them to answer this poll has caused me to cry just a little bit because, when you know the total number of packs you've bought, you realize just how much you've spent.

I have all of them except the Star Wars one and the kits.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    I own everything except; Bust the Dust, Modern Menswear, Throwback Fit, Fashion Street and Incheon Arrivals Kits. I have no interest whatsoever in Bust the Dust or Modern Menswear, but I might purchase the other kits I lack one day.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    Everything except Modern Menswear Kit, as I'm still not 100% sold on it yet.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Between 1 and 9
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    I'm just about at my one year anniversary of when I started The Sims and have (only?) 8 packs. I managed to get through the last sale without buying anything so maybe this addiction isn't out of control.

Holiday spirit and the latest sale caused me a lapse of willpower, so another bundle of 3 for 11 total and bumping me into the next tier.
    The cake is a lie
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    I didn't even realize there are nearly 50 packs... lol

The only ones I don't own are 'My First Pet' and 'Journey To Batuu'... and I never will.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,821 Member
    26... no aliens, no police. My game is a simulation of the human experience ! :wink:
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    edited December 2021
    Between 20 and 29
    After starting my CC collection in 2020, I've become very picky about what I buy. Why spend a lot of $$ on content that EA/Maxis drops when an active CC creator does it better? I can unlock dozens or hundreds of well-done CC either for free or for like 6 bucks a month.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    I own everything this is just a little hobby of mine.
    Between 40 and 48
    Kai252018 wrote: »

Even if you own everything and bought them all on release (rather than on sale)....It's still a lot cheaper than most hobbies even!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Between 40 and 48
    Hmmm... around 40-ish? I got all of the Expansion Packs, Game Packs, and Stuff Packs. I only have 2 kits, though. (I do have the plant kit on my wishlist for the future.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Between 20 and 29
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Total count of all pack types as of this date for me is 22.

Apparently I miscounted before (it should've been 21). I just got a few items on sale, and my count is now at 26. Still within the original range of my poll choice, though. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Between 30 and 39
    everything but kits, won't be buying those
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Between 30 and 39
    I have 35 packs including the free holiday one. (all EPs, 7 Gps, 11 Stuff Packs, 5 kits, and the free pack)

Most were either bought on sale, or won from giveaways.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Between 10 and 19
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Kai252018 wrote: »

Even if you own everything and bought them all on release (rather than on sale)....It's still a lot cheaper than most hobbies even!

I tend to think like that as well. I used to be a big fan of the pub and could easily go through the cost of 5 or 6 expansions on a heavy weekend. I also have a friend who is into painting D&D figures on diaramas etc - he must have spent 1000s.

Hobbies are often what we want to do, worth every penny in my mind :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Between 1 and 9
    I screwed up the poll. Sorry. :'(

Thought the question was asking how many packs for 4 and my last pack was pets. Haven't really like to quality and lack of content for the packs in 4. :s

I'm guessing for the entire franchise somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 packs.
    Between 40 and 48
    I screwed up the poll. Sorry. :'(

Thought the question was asking how many packs for 4 and my last pack was pets. Haven't really like to quality and lack of content for the packs in 4. :s

I'm guessing for the entire franchise somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 packs.

You didn't screw up, it is just for TS4. That's a given based on the maximum count option to vote for is 49 packs, and that is how many total are available for TS4. That and the fact the OP opens with the comment about it being 7 years later, which is how long since TS4 was released.

The person(s) who screwed up the poll would be anyone who actually counted their TS1, 2 and 3 packs...