Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: How Would You Like Your...?

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    You don't put things on your windowsills? :open_mouth: Mine have little plants, cat figurines, Christmas decorations, my niece's potato science experiment, a candlestick lol

I would like clementine oranges, walnuts, chocolate, jelly beans, socks, a coffee card and a candy cane.

HWYLY Christmas Tree decorated?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    That sounds a yummy stocking!

Christmas Tree: Non-traditional and brightly coloured with a generous amount of sparkly things. My current tree is bright blue with a rather random selection of little decorations I've collected from places I've visited. This year I also added a few neon baubles and a few disco ball baubles.
    I also prefer a fake tree over real because then I can reuse it each year and don't have a sea of wood bits to clean up every time.

HWYLY box of chocolates?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I would like my box of chocolates to be very dark like 80% cacao at least, and no fondant filled. The fillings would be a mix of butter toffee (crunchy English-style), caramel (the creamy kind, not the sticky kind that can pull your teeth out), ganache truffle, coffeebean, peppermint truffle, cashew praline, and one or two liquid brandied cherry centers.

@Elliandre you must have deep windowsills! Mine are too narrow to hold much of anything. If they were deep enough, I'd put plants on them. Your christmas stocking sounds nice and traditional :)

HWYLY Christmas Eve?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I took a day off and I'm gonna spend some time finishing up some of my art commission.

HWYLY instrumentals?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @WhatCobblers @ignominiusrex My parents grew up very poor so we always had very traditional stockings with things they got from their parents when they were little like oranges and walnuts. I really enjoyed them as a kid. :smile:

I like guitar, piano and flute.

HWYLY breakfast?

I'd prefer waffles. But my go to almost everyday is oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and a banana with some other fruit like kiwi or apples.

HWYLY spouse/partner?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    In addition to the general rigid requirements of the public, similar to my personality, lifestyle and taste

HWYLY music?
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Anything except metal.

HWYLY books?
    ah, I like my books with yellowed pages and that special smell of Used Bookstore, with an air of obscurity, like a hidden treasure found, about them.

HWYLY charcuterie board?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I don't know , since I have never heard of one.

HWYLY holiday morning?
    Peaceful.

HWYLY your birthdays?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Surrounded by friends and family at a Chuck E Cheese honestly

HWYLY movie night?
    edited December 2021
    Just give me about $100 to spend on gaming and give me a day off from all work and responsibilities, that sounds perfect.

@MyriadSims a Charcuterie board is basically a wooden board covered with an assortment of cheeses (often a nice assortment of important specialty cheeses and cured meats, fruit pastes or dried or fresh fruits (pears and figs are popular) and olives, and traditionally French bread, but in the US a lot of people use crackers. I like to make one as dinner on Christmas Eve and sometimes New Year's Eve, as it lets the host relax and enjoy himself with everyone else.

@Elliandre I had that situation too: an orange just like the kind we always had because they were cheap year-round, some nuts in the shell, and some penny bulk-bin candies in one of my actual socks, stained and worn-out. I can't bring myself to feel nostalgia for that, so as an adult, I have a Christmas stocking that isn't an old sock, and I put nice chocolates and other special treats in it, and a pomegranate, never an orange. But it's still cool that you liked your, I respect that.

HWYLY New Year celebration?
    Post edited by ignominiusrex on
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited December 2021
    Chillaxing at home. Doing whatever I always do. Everything's so boring now honestly. I feel like I always do the same thing no matter the occassion. 😕 And I'm not getting any younger. 😂

HWYLY biscuits and gravy?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Magical so I could eat a lot and it wouldn't be a carb/salt/fat bomb. But if I could exercise restraint, I would want the biscuits with flaky layers, but tender, and the gravy must be sausage cream gravy, absolutely covered in fresh cracked black pepper.

Interesting question! I don't know your age but is there anything you would wish to do to change your life in a meaningful way? It's never too late and the older you get, the less you have to lose, right?

HWYLY midlife crisis if you could have one like in Sims 3?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    In a straight jacket or insane and wandering about freely. I can't mentally afford another life crisis at any stage.

HWYLY ultimate wardrobe?
    Magical so I could eat a lot and it wouldn't be a carb/salt/fat bomb. But if I could exercise restraint, I would want the biscuits with flaky layers, but tender, and the gravy must be sausage cream gravy, absolutely covered in fresh cracked black pepper.

Interesting question! I don't know your age but is there anything you would wish to do to change your life in a meaningful way? It's never too late and the older you get, the less you have to lose, right?

HWYLY midlife crisis if you could have one like in Sims 3?

I'm in my late 20's. And no, I don't know what to do with my life. Everything is a routine now. 🙃

I want a long black hoodie like this:
    51ZswhEE+0L._AC_UX679_.jpg

And more black torn skinny jeanssss! 🖤

HWYLY puff pastry?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Stuffed to the brim with cream! :D

HWYLY gingerbread house?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Made by someone else. Those things are hard to do!

HWYLY New Years Eve?
  • boneethuggboneethugg Posts: 15 Member
    for It to come fast because I'm tired of this year

HWYLY your lotion
    I like natural lotion bars, but I’m also a push over for Bath and Body Works

HWYLY potatoes
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Sauteed and crispy.

HWYLY macarons?
    Without coconut.

HWYLY fast food?
    I don’t eat much fast food. KFC or tacos, I guess.

HWYLY hot cocoa?
    Cold. XD

HWYLY day off?
    FwDXXd5.gif