Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DAY 7 OF SIMSMAS - TRIVIA PARTY!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,253 EA Community Manager
On the seventh day of Simsmas... let's have a Sims questions and answers game!

To open the game, here's my question:
Can you tell me of 1 way to resurrect a ghost in The Sims 4?

If you know the answer, leave it in a comment below, and add your Sims related question for the next player to answer. Someone else will come after, answer yours and leave their own question... And so on!

Feel free to participate in the game as many times as you want, but make sure to leave a question for the next Simmer as well! Don't break the chain! ;)
nsodbvb1udp8.png
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Ambrosia.

How many badges are needed to reach Level 5, Llamacorn Scout, and earn a gold scouting trophy.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Twelve badges

At which level violin skill can a Sim bring someone to tears?
    4kkjdXo.png

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Why, this trivia is going too fast for my ancient brain…

And now I am crying. Crying me hearties out.
    I will tell you why. Let me start at the beginning.

Once upon an adventure I came upon an ancient well and I happened to be dead at the time. I won’t get into all the details on how I came to my demise, but it involved a Great White.
    However, after I died nobody wanted me in the Netherworld nor in the Betterworld -for obvious reasons- so I was left haunting the deep in my dark, miserable ghostly shape.
    One day after many centuries of aimlessly roaming the great great seas, I found myself on a small island full of turtles and butterflies. And that ancient well. It whispered to me:

“Hey psst..Captain Ectoface -that’s also what the dead fish called me back then…I know…strange🤔- ”get over here lad”.

And so I did.

“I’m dying for a drink” said the well “but not just any drink.”

“Well I know all about dying and drinking” I said. “Waddaya want”.

“3 Beetlejuices me lad.” The well replied. “If you can bring me those I will grant you a wish. Any wish. And hurry up.”

“Nay worries”, I said and off I went to find me some beetles and make me some juice.

I won’t bore you with the details for it took me at least 50 years to get what I needed; the well was quite specific about them darn beetles and the brew itself. Anyways. To cut a long story short:
    I gave The Whispering Well 3 beetlejuices, made my wish and now I live.

So now, being a man of flesh and blood once more, I was in need of more solid adventures…
    And….so I decided to become a scout leader. A scout leader who had been keeping an eye on this one little scout in particular. She was a top scout. That means with twelve scout badges she would earn a gold trophy.

And so she did. I kept it safe for her of course - being her favorite scout leader ‘n all - plus she was only a wee child at the time and my goodness don’t ever leave solid gold in the hands of a little girl.

Anyway, I traded the gold trophy in for a new ship, since me other ship sank…. so I could continue my explorations.
    Problem is, I have a new sail maker (the other one died and hasn’t been resurrected yet) and he has one extra gift. A rare gift.

You see, after my resurrection I grew a stone heart. Feeling no emotion is beautiful ofcourse, because it makes live that much easier.

However, my sail maker plays THE VIOLIN, AT HIS FULL 7 LEVELS and brings me to tears. TEARS!

And so here I am. Crying. Like a big baby. It is quite embarrassing. I beheaded the sail maker and threw his violin into the great great brine. His head too.

Speaking of babies. I need more crew for my new ship. I need at least 50 lads and 50 lasses. And I’m going to breed them.
    So here is my question:

To get the amount of boys and girls I want, what should I feed their mothers? And should the ladies listen to something in particular?

Thank you for helping out a poor, very sweet, once dead captain. ❤️

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member

*Snipping the sensitive <3 sweet crying story*

To get the amount of boys and girls I want, what should I feed their mothers? And should the ladies listen to something in particular?

For boys:Carrots and alternative music

For girls: Strawberries and pop music

How fast (in sim weeks) can sim graduate from UNI?
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Ah, @CAPTAIN_NXR7 . I too have once had to scour for ship crew but back in those days we did the press gang in the pubs. Luckily, these days find us a wee bit kinder (and a tad more patient) and experience has taught us that good breeding makes a mighty difference in a sailor. Nothing like having some delicious fruits and veg to grow up strong and saucy, says I! So here's a tip:

For the lads, it's important for the mum to eat all the carrots she can garden. Fresh garden carrots will give a boy good eyes for spotting a fair vessel. And as we know, lads do like a roughhouse now and again so listening to some Alternative music will ignite that sword swingin' spark.

For the lasses, they must have the sweet manipulation skills for barter and charm, so plump, fresh strawberries eaten in bunches will produce in them a sharp wit and sugary tongue. And for starting those pub sing-a-long siren skills, listening to Pop music will instill the sassy spirit.

@Ellupelluellu I learned this in my short time at University where I earned my own twelve credits in a mere three terms. About three weeks, that is.

In my own travels, I've found many hidden islands, but none so mysterious as that in Forgotten Hollow. So my question is;

What secret can be found on the tiny island in the waters of Forgotten Hollow?
    #Team Occult
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Batfish <3

What aspiration should you complete to instantly upgrade items without any parts?
    If you have finished the Nerd Brain Aspiration, you gained a trait called Handy. The Handy trait allows you to upgrade any item with all upgrades and no parts required in just a few Sim minutes (about 10 seconds).

Which skill determines your Sim's proficiency at Meditation, Yoga, and giving Massages.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited December 2021
    Wellness

What are one of the supernatural or fantasy creatures The Sims 4 is missing, that's been in other Sims games?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    Werewolves.

What are the two universities in Discover University?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    Britechester and Foxbury

How did Guidry the Ghost die?
    I had to load my game to check LOL
    JZcEqxj.png
    Murphy's bed insident ;)

What two methods can you use to get to the planet Sixam?
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Is one the rocket ship.

The other a wormhole?

Who are the brothers that get alien abducted in the begginning of Sims2?
    :) Smile!

Vidcund and Pascal Curious.

In TS4 Eco Lifestyle which neighborhood action plan encourages stealing.
    Sharing is caring (I always disable that one or lock my sim's house doors to everyone LOL)

In the original sims what could you do to get help with gardening if you had the Makin Magic expansion pack?
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    :) Gnomes!

In Sims2, what could happen if you left dirty plates around?
    :) Smile!

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    You could be killed by flies.

When is ladies night at the bar in TS4?
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Friday is ladies night! A round for everyone.

In TS3 Does Holly Alto look like her mom?
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    Not really. She doesn't really look like either of her parents, in my opinion.

Here's an easy one: Simlish word for baby?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited December 2021
    nooboo

@LiELF , statue of a lady? :)

From where to enter Sylvan Glade?
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    nooboo

@LiELF , statue of a lady? :)

From where to enter Sylvan Glade?

@Ellupelluellu Yes! I'd say both answers were correct, though.

In answer to your trivia, Sylvan Glade is entered in Willow Creek in the starter home area in a little park in the corner where a large Sylvan tree sits. You have to water the tree and talk to it and it will eventually open a portal to explore. 😊

Next question, How many curses can a Spellcaster have at one time?
    #Team Occult
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Three

How many kelp does a Sim need to consume to become a mermaid? To become human again?
    4kkjdXo.png

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited December 2021
    two and one I think

Which plants need to be spliced to get cow plant berries?
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Dragonfruit and snapdragon

Fairly simple, but… What are the five toddler skills?
  • The 5 Toddler skills are Movement, Potty, Communication, Thinking & Imagination.
    What Are The names of the 2 university mascots??
    Britechester-Darby the Dragon
    Foxbury-Lobster Larry

Which aspiration awards the Professorial Reward Trait?