Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

22nd anniversary of The Sims franchise

In a few weeks The Sims franchise will celebrate its 22th anniversary. For the last anniversaries we received some things as CC, hot tub, grilled cheese, T-shirts or tragic clowns. What do you expect to get on the following anniversary?

Personally I will be glad if we receive another CC stuff, but I also thing that the implementation of TS1 (Unleasched) world could be a nice feature, especially that TS4 worlds are similar to the orginal one.

S1_Neighbourhood.jpg

Comments

• Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited December 2021
    21nd birthday was special as the game was coming of age. I don't expect anything except maybe 1-2 CAS feebies this time, surely not a whole free neighborhood and by no means one that comes with that many lots .
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I have to agree with @83bienchen, 21st anniversary was a milestone, 22 is just another year. I also don't expect much, maybe just a tweet
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I hadn't even given it any thought so anything will be appreciated. Likewise nothing won't be any big deal.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Want: Dragons, iconic items from past Sims games, sims from past games showing up as townies, or even a new and sizeable world.
    Expect: Some CAS items and decorative BB items made my modders, maybe the NPC overhaul.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I've been thinking about R&B music for so long, but anyway, I cannot wait for this!
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I really don't expect anything for the 22nd anniversary. There MIGHT be a really small tweet about it, but that would be it.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited December 2021
    Seeing this photo I think they should give us the classic Sims 1 world updated to Sims 4 with the full 80 lots. Edit: Or cars can't forget cars.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I would love if they brought back the New Orleans inspired decorations from Old Town (if I'm not wrong, Store had a set with some of those items) <3
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I want updated babies!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I remember last year they forgot so I don't expect anything this year even a tutu for it turning 22 in the year 2022.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm hoping for cc lip piercings.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    They needs to do something big for the 22nd anniversary like cars since we didn't get a November EP.
  • Options
    Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    It would be cool but probably will just get a tweet :D
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Probably just a tweet and Instagram post with a Taylor Swift reference

anigif_sub-buzz-12617-1544697784-1.gif
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I remember last year they forgot so I don't expect anything this year even a tutu for it turning 22 in the year 2022.
    Maybe the late Archbishop Desmond?