Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dine Out - Bon Appetit Street [New world concept]

SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
edited December 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Some time ago I found the concept art of a new world graphic for Dine Out made by a simmer which I don't remember.

DineOut.png

I personally think that the world where I can create a street with restaurants only would be awesome especially that we don't have so much space, especially for commertial lots. I think that a small world inspired by french costal towns would be great fo fill that gap:

beste-reistijd-menton-frankrijk-1200x675.jpg

I'm not greedy. One small neighborhood with 6/7 lots would be fine. 4/5 small restaurants + big lot for park and one small lot 15x20 (or smaller) for a tiny bar or food truck on the pavement/beach/square.

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I would welcome a new world, with or without restaurants. I have several in my game, all themed around different foods or the neighbourhood, so the experience is different in each one. I would like more varieties of tables and chairs or booths suitable for restaurants, we need tables with table clothes and more uniform options.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    A new coastal town would be lovely, but I can do without more restaurants. I don't play the own-the-restaurant game, and I only ever use maybe one or two (rarely more) for venues to visit in any of my saves.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I would love a hub for restaurants, similar to how there's magnolia promenade for businesses...but it needs at least 7 lots I'd feel for it fully feel like a restaurant hub. Great idea!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990