March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    @sulfurstyless - So...where's Sebastian... and Johann? :mrgreen:
    I don't understand what you mean, or the reference if it is one - can you explain please?

(last name) "Bach"?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    I don't understand what you mean, or the reference if it is one - can you explain please?

(last name) "Bach"?

That makes it so much clearer, thanks for explaining
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Merry Christmas :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I'm back. Had a lovely lunch with my cousin and her family then came home and crashed in front of the TV for an hour or so. Then turned on the computer and did some work on the 30 Grandchildren video and now I think I'll shut down and finish the video tomorrow. I'm in the middle of the wedding scenes right now. Time to leave it so I can work on it fresh tomorrow.

I hope you are all having a happy time this holiday season.

Happy Simming
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Merry Christmas from the victims of the makeover challenge :p

51774350821_302a6e9d0f_k.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Merry Christmas, I'll get to the rest of the victims of the makeover challenge after the SWTOR Double XP event finishes. (uh...Jan 4, 2022). Back to killing Imps (Imperials).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope you all are having a great day.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    Wanted to wish a Merry Christmas or good day, my home is about where I want it, hubby loved his presents and was thoughtful with mine, cookies are done and I found through the sale on steam that Mass Effect legendary edition runs like butter on my computer though I was concerned about it. It's been a good day and anniversary for us and I hope it's been just as nice for all of you even though I don't really live here like I used to.

Sorry to go off topic just don't have any sims 3 pics.

I did however reset Cornelius so he couldn't couldn't comment on Gudrid cheating so..there's that bye now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @ZhakiraP your victims of the makeover challenge look fantastic. I love what you've done with them.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

@Brandontaylor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

and Happy Simming to you all too.
    Yay. It looks like everyone is having a great time as no one has posted since I posted just on 8 hours ago.

I just popped in to say the video is now done. It is rendering. Then I'll save it as an MP4. Watch it. And assuming it's ok will start loading it to YouTube. It'll be available for you to watch in a few hours. I don't think it'll be loaded before I go to bed tonight as it's past 6:30 pm now and it takes a few hours to load. But some time in the next 24 hours it ought to be there ready for you to watch.

Happy Simming and Happy New Year to everyone.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    I don't have time to comment on every new post, but I have looked at them. Nice updates, beautiful sim-portraits and Christmas pics. :smile: You have all been so creative and obviously enjoying it! :smiley:

I do have pics to share, but I'll post them later. I'm going to my parents today and might stay there for a day or two. I've been without my cold (?) symptoms for 4-5 days now so it should be safe. At the moment I feel a little shaky. Slept longer than usual, and the morning caffeine... :lol: So I'm waiting for my body to calm down before I go.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member

(last name) "Bach"?

Sebastian Bach (real name Sebastian Philip Bierk) is a heavy metal singer, and Johann Sebastian Bach and his family of composers is someone everyone should know. Oh, and a "bach" is a stream of water in German. A small cute one can be called a bächlein. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@lisasc360 Nice to see you playing Sims 3 again. Love seeing the pictures and story. The house looks very cozy. Merry Christmas

@Sorak4 Ashes always has her own style. :grin:

@Karritz Thank you! Merry Christmas! My Christmas was very nice and enjoyed time with my family. I'm glad you enjoyed some time with your cousin and finished the video. I didn't really have time to play as I was doing some cooking and baking. Made some fresh bread which on my smells so heavenly. I had not done that in a very long time.

@sulfurstyless Welcome and enjoyed seeing your family.

@king_of_simcity7 Merry Christmas to you as well.

@ZhakiraP Love the photo of the much improved Twinbrook sims! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas @Nikkei_Simmer

Merry Christmas @Brandontaylor

@RedDestiny92 Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas @Cororon Glad you are feeling a little better.

I don't have white Christmas's where I live so this is definitely more representative of the weather yesterday. I actually had to turn the AC on mid afternoon it got so warm in the house especially with the baking going on. I hope everyone that celebrates had a wonderful day. It is still bittersweet missing my dear hubby everyday but the holidays are truly the hardest. Friends and family are a big help, and so are you my forum friends with your pictures and stories that brighten my day and make me laugh.
    51775548537_43a60f6582_o.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,258 Member
    edited December 2021
    @bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Nice to see you playing Sims 3 again. Love seeing the pictures and story. The house looks very cozy. Merry Christmas
    Thank you... :) Some days it gets pretty frustrating to decide which game that I play since I've added the 3 packs to Sims 4 that I brought from Amazon which now makes the game a little less boring. I still need to go back to 4 so that my Sims can experience Simsmas Day in their save. When I went to the save that I wanted to decorate their house, I was able to start with Winter since TS4 allows that. And yeah, I know that I could turn off the other seasons for TS3 as well and just play in winter before I decide to go to Spring in the game... :)

Edit to say that I went back to the post that has the log cabin pictures and changed the beginning of the story there as I had decided to use it with my Riverview save which means that my Riverview thread has also been updated with the story.
    @bekkasan Thank you. I enjoyed my day with my cousins. And then the quiet at home afterwards as my son had gone to work and he often has to stay overnight.

I didn't do much preparation for Christmas lunch. I made a favourite salad and took it with me and everyone enjoyed it along with the other food we had.

I used to bake bread too but haven't done it for years. It smells wonderful while baking.

I finally completed the video last night and started it loading to YouTube this morning. I think it has about 3 hours to go. But that can change either way.

I lost my email connection from Christmas morning until late an night the next day. Apparently the problem was caused by severe weather events in Perth, Western Australia. They are having a heat wave. I didn't realise that could cause havoc with emails and things. Apparently thousands of people were affected. It's all good now.

Happy Simming and Happy New Year
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    My cute wittle simmy :p

t7N2I4S.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Last pic she is a 50s TV sitcom mother sim

v1wB1Nl.png

Actual color

Digf1La.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    Good news and bad news. I got the video loaded to YouTube and discovered it is SD only, so I'm going to load it again as HD. It'll be a while. Sorry about that but I think it'll be worth it.

Happy Simming
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Okay, this took me longer because I had to retexture one of the sets of nails. I wanted to just use the TS4 textures for all and save myself the trouble, but the intricate designs were super pixelated when being made recolorable because the UVs were too small, sooo I had to fix that and now they're crispy like KFC extra crispy fried chicken. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, by the way. :tongue:

So, for @bekkasan and whoever else it may concern. I converted The Sims 4: Spa Dail nails to The Sims 3. They come in 4 different styles and I've got pics for ya! Soo, without further a-do:

Stiletto (which I 100% spelled stilleto in the file, oops):
    peNK60w.png

Stiletto w/ gems:
    hHnGgDB.png
    (these are my favorite, don't tell the others).

Coffin:
    ZSx8WO3.png

Almond:
    Rq2ZbyT.png

and this Long, varied style:
    jRi2Fk9.png

You can download them over on my bloog:
    4 to 3 Spa Day Nails
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited December 2021
    I had planned to post this chapter yesterday but got busy, been a busy weekend.
    Tagging @emorrill so she can catch up later when she has time.

" A Christmas we will never forget"

Chapter six

Under a spoiler cause, this is a long one.
    E8vtS59.jpg

The afternoon went to night.

dfSpZvZ.jpg

Agnes was not happy to see the love flowing between Thornton and Iliana during the
    party, she was jealous cause she had such a crush on him but he had always been a ladies' man she knew that.

wf3OZeH.jpg

Iliana was unknowing of Agnes' feelings,
    she had laid on the floor to relax a bit.

vxp2zx5.jpg

Morgana was not too bothered, she had already made up her mind on things and she watched
    and waited until it was a good time to speak up.

bgAEggT.jpg

Agnes called both of them over and said she wanted a word.

7odo8DP.jpg

Morgana sat down cause this sort of involved her as well.

DBLWf41.jpg

The both of them sat down after a while and Agnes gave them a piece of her mind,

lOlYBZj.jpg

" I can't help how I feel Agnes", Iliana said, " You did not know he dated us both at the same time,
    I'm sorry for that but we have had a connection for a long time and it is just how it is"

Iliana knew Thornton had a soft heart for the ladies in town, she was not bothered as she was too married,
    even if the marriage was not good since her sister had moved in some years ago. Agnes however was a single woman,
    she might have hoped for more than a crush from him. Morgana just sighed, she was not in it for romance or love, more that it was a practical
    thing for the two at the time. She just shook her head. " Ladies, please calm down, let the man speak his thoughts on all this".

ooa7StE.jpg

" I'm sorry Agnes, I'm a terrible person I know, I love to flirt around
    the town is not a secret but I do not like to hurt people's feelings.
    I have had a soft heart towards Iliana even before I married Morgana, but she was already married by then and it took some years
    until I heard her marriage was not good, and we sort of act on our feelings, cause I know she liked me too.
    "

pTGysTC.jpg

" I won't forgive you so easily," She said and left the scene.

IBCD78c.jpg

After Morgana too had stuff to say she took him to the side

" I think its time we end this marriage once and for all"

To be continued.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@CravenLestat Beautiful sims!! Is that June Cleaver? The Beav's mom?

@Emily4331 Oh, thanks so much! They look like fun! I'm thrilled they are good for teens too! I know my vampires will get the coffin shaped ones.

@Silverofdreams30 I love the winter picture opening the story! :heart:
    Oh, boy! Agnes has such a wonderful sour face. I love it!
    I've never understood women who fall for men like Thornton. All they are headed for is more heartache. He will not change and he even admits it when he chats with them. I always looked for the guy standing and watching the others with gentle amusement on his face, rather than the one surrounded by ladies.
    Agnes probably thought her love would change him and is actually the lucky one but she doesn't realize it now. I hope she finds someone who can love her and only her. Morgana knew what she was getting and accepted it. Iliana is also aware of how Thornton feels about other ladies and is not bothered by it even though he admits to a soft spot for her. Not quite the same as love though is it?
    edited December 2021
    @bekkasan :p

nqWYR4P.gif

Wish i could have done more on them my Mulan was starting off good but after booting up my game starting to make my sims got sleepy.I know you been there pumped to play made your coffeee grabbed your snacks jumped in with ideas galore then as soon as game is ready you feel like you been sitting in class for 12 hours and start nodding off :D

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited December 2021
    @bekkasan

yup, lots of drama hehe, Thornton has stronger feelings for Iliana than anyone else, but his noncommitment trait makes him not want to
    be in a stronger romantic relationship, decided to not change their traits in this save. I'm currently looking around the worlds for a good suitable male that can fit ' Morgana :). Thank you for the comment :)
    edited December 2021
    @CravenLestat

Great job on the sim, you and @Emily4331
    are so amazing at female sims, I'm better with the males.

@lisasc360

Nice to see you playing some sims 3 again, I too play
    S4 at times but I prefer sims 3.

@RedDestiny92

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

@Karritz

Always enjoy your picture posts, I hope you had a great
    weekend too.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Do you think he looks a bit like Michael Myers
    TD7cb4.jpg

Hibiki has a long special effects!
    TDqZuT.jpg

Morgue's sister Lirije and his ex Nikolla!
    TDO7EF.jpg

Appreciating the undertaker
    TDXZKP.jpg
    TDXeDf.jpg
    TDXmb8.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhh
    TDzq6s.jpg

Morgue's morgue smile
    TrSN4S.jpg
    TrSa9g.jpg

It's the ghost who I posted a few days ago. I haven't seen him appear in the game yet
    TrSrBq.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top