Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DoodlyDoofus Presents:.........This (Now on Generation 10)

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Generation 3: Chapter 6: I Forgot to Title Chapter 5.

It is the year 2102. Here we have 25 year old Malcolm Landgraab, who seems to be deep in thought.

"Curses, I still don't have psychic abilities." Malcolm groaned to himself.
    nkyjFz7.png
    F4cCRku.png

But hey, he has 2 year old Diamond though.
    hHR8qs1.png
    0nkuxbA.png

She also has her own playground next to what may very well be her mother's playground.
    UqOrzKc.png

Speaking of which, here she is. 24 year old Cherish, who just got home from work.
    6Clq0la.png

"Cherish I know I ask you this question every few months." Malcolm explains "But what on earth are you wearing?"

"And I'll tell you what I say every time you ask this question, Filthy Hu-Man." Cherish explains herself "It's called, Fashion."
    uPGFQ5b.png
    ARn4QBM.png

Romance is still alive in this relationship though.
    5NjqfV1.png
    0KVjziE.png

Alright, lovey dovey stuff is over. Time for Cherish to get back to installing that wormhole generator into her rocket. Yeah, she's just smarter than you.
    n0uHihb.png

Meanwhile in the ballpit nearby, a terrifying creature lurks.
    HoIjS3W.png

EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! IT'S DIAMOND!!!!
    MPuWrp7.png
    hu5HIhd.png

So of course now that Diamond isn't glued to a bassinet, Malcolm spends more quality time with her. Here he is playing spaceship with her.
    07t5KGO.png

Let's see what this looks like with Diamond's active imagination.

"Ha ha, I bet I look cool in her imagination." Malcolm says to himself cheerfully.
    KND1K05.png
    VbznQtt.png

Then Malcolm spent a whole hour and forty two minutes watching Diamond babbling to this stuffed unicorn.
    xtFQYJp.png
    q8gWTUB.png

Then at night, he reads Diamond her favorite bedtime story, The Day The Earth Stood Still.
    BGCaPRx.png

Some time later, Malcolm decided to take Cherish's rocketship for a joyride.
    TMOXuBR.png
    uBKI6QD.png

"So long losers! I'm going to prove that there's water on Mars!!!" Malcolm exclaims as he leaves Earth's Atmosphere.
    vExaV7k.png

Of course, Cherish needed to go to work, only to find out the rocket was gone.

"No worries, I'm sure the Hu-Man knows what he's doing...." Cherish says, clearly not sure of herself.
    Xjm0e0x.png
    RFguOrO.png

Four hours later, Malcolm finally came back and.....Didn't know how to land the rocket and crashed.
    28EXv2K.png

"It's alright everyone! I'm still alive!" Malcolm says as he drags himself out of the wreckage miraculously without a scratch!
    Ur6f7nk.png
    KwEvWtC.png

"Alright, time to go to work." Malcolm says smugly as he leaves for work.
    eOLsOBU.png

But of course this is when Cherish finally got to see what remained of her rocket.
    UAUjnY3.png

"I CAN'T CONTAIN ALL OF MY RAGE!!!!" Cherish says calmly.
    2BMLPAf.png
    fuZI0aK.png

Now this will take her at least four hours to rebuild. What an inconvenience.
    kKgHTOQ.png

Some months later, Malcolm and Cherish came home from work at the same time.

"Hey Cherish, let's try communicating telepathically!" Malcolm exclaims.
    gK41Vod.png

"I'm still angry with you for destroying my rocket." Cherish says to Malcolm using her mind.

"I love you too, dear!" Malcolm says with his mind, oblivious to Cherish's statement.
    fZt6N9f.png

But at least Cherish has time to spend with Diamond here.
    EhtaduZ.png
    GYWffji.png

Not only that, now Cherish gets to do what all normal Hu-Mans do, cook dinner for their families.
    SL0374k.png

Speaking of which, looks like Diamond is excited for whatever it is Cherish is cooking.
    eXtBoMH.png

"Hey hey Cherish, looks like you finally finished repairing your rocket!" Malcolm says with joy "Looks better than ever!....Cherish?.........Cherish?" Malcolm says, hoping to get a response from the visibly annoyed wife of his.
    PzlWIlY.png
    1YTyp3h.png

Looks like Diamond is helping Cherish get revenge here. You see, Malcolm is squeamish, so he's not particularly great at....you know, changing diapers.
    5uXUYxF.png

"Well I'll go find your mother and she can change that diaper of yours." Malcolm says to his daughter.
    x6bCwQs.png

But that smile says, Cherish is at work, you're the only one here that can change it.
    hyspjdV.png

"Trust me, I am NOT changing any diapers today." Malcolm exclaims.
    vuNqGRg.png

Then you have left Diamond no choice, Malcolm. Prepare yourself for a toddler temper tantrum.
    6Cnd8Ph.png

"Okay fine, I'll change the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 diaper!" Malcolm says, giving up so easily....Not prepared for the fact that....this diaper was worse than he thought it would be.
    qv3qH3R.png

That's when Cherish appeared behind Malcolm mysteriously. She was home the entire time. Just out of sight so Malcolm would be left with the mess.
    8q7psUG.png

After that, Cherish went outside to play with Diamond on her little playground.
    SWnvjjd.png

"Boy, I bet I look silly!" Cherish says gleefully.
    78eg1E1.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 7: The Greatest Birthday Party To Ever Exist!

It's 2105, Here we have Cherish being the better parent by playing with Diamond.
    mM7ZEDD.png
    0eSwCkF.png

But seriously though, isn't this just precious?
    1MKIUld.png
    Am2sMaJ.png

If Diamond could speak, I'm sure she'd be screaming a guttural battle cry from the top of this playground.
    79Tltti.png

Meanwhile, for the last few years Cherish has been trying to do this whole Yoga thing to stay in good shape.
    OqLQOG9.png

"Oh I don't think I was meant to bend like that." Cherish says after feeling something pop when it wasn't supposed to.
    4ku5Z47.png

Well so Diamond might still be a toddler in the year 2105, that's just because she hasn't aged up to a child yet! So Malcolm and Cherish threw a big birthday party for her! Here's Malcolm in his new and improved partywear.
    0vb6aZD.png

"Do I even need to ask why you're wearing that?" Malcolm asks.

"Fashion" Cherish whispers to her husband.
    uQMvdR9.png
    egtrBbe.png

At least Mei has better fashion senses than her daughter.....Not amazing, but better.
    ZbXOXwK.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm's 68 year old Aunt Tina was standing around in their bathroom talking to herself in the mirror.
    UmX4eRW.png

Then here's Harmony, who has been digging through Malcolm's personal files as you can see by the look on her face.
    ioBVMlG.png

That's when Malcolm was greeted with a surprise guest!

"Mallory, you're back from space! How did it go?" Malcolm asked.

"Well I'm glad you asked." Mallory explained. "Turns out it was all a big mistake that I was abducted in the first place. But they made it up to me by offering me a job. Now I'm a birthqueen! Pop out a few alien hybrid babies and I get a nice big paycheck."
    yZnKJpd.png
    E7TIvrA.png

"Does this pay well?" Malcolm inquires.

"Extraordinarily well!" Mallory exclaims "I'll be retiring to Windenburg after this is all over."
    dkylheD.png
    LfA5qKC.png

Ah, looks like 70 year old Trina is here as well. She may be very old but she knows how to party! Well, she knew how to party. Let's see if she can still party.
    rUIs1Qc.png

Oh look at that, little Athena Landgraab is a teenager now.
    Ky13wa7.png

Speaking of old people. Somehow all of Diamond's Grandparents are gathered in one spot. I hearby name them the "Old But Not That Old" Club.....A Club in which I'll have to rename when they get seriously old.
    WD691Yy.png

Oh and here's the birthday girl! Isn't she so precious?
    HxtOrOb.png

Apparently the Sims here think so too as others have started to gather around her.
    1WCrelu.png

"Wait, if she's 5 years old then how come she's still a toddler?" Athena asks.

"Because in this world she needs to age up first." Princess explains.

"That's just plain silly." Athena responds.
    b8qg5Ai.png
    uFDrDMY.png

Oh look, Diamond has aged up to a child.
    HbqcGdp.png

"Wait that's it?" Princess asks "Talk about Anti-Climactic."
    y1s3rU3.png

Meanwhile, the Elderly sisters have gathered around the table to talk. Turns out Alexander Goth, Skylar Bheeda, Ripp Grunt and Lucas Munch all died in recent years (Talk about a rough few months when they all passed). So now all the Baxter girls (besides Mira of course) are now widows.
    h5LRFMb.png
    zrn5m4g.png

But at least their Young(ish) sister, Mira was here for them in their time of need.
    hYqXied.png

"On the bright side, at least you all have some good retirement benefits over the years!" Mira says trying to soften the blow of their advancing ages.
    vsl64pQ.png

"Personally, I think this party is going pretty well so far." Malcolm Landgraab II says cheerfully.
    8Vj5id1.png

"All right grandparents, everyone line up to give me birthday presents!" Diamond says in anticipation.

"Wait....are those her first words?" Harmony asks.
    AmH835S.png

Here's your first Birthday Present, Diamond. It's Trauma!
    EIFTulx.png
    KbAcoPb.png

And in a blink of an eye, Trina Grunt was dead.
    iJSuEmA.png

"Oh my gosh, Aunt Trina!" Princess says in shock.

"I know, she's such an attention hog!" Rina says in disappointment "We both agreed that I was going to die first!"
    S9Gj2Ys.png

"Alright, it's been real y'all. But I'm out too." Rina says to the growing crowd.
    xsRDHwN.png

That is before she too drops to the ground.

"Malcolm, your floor is cold." Rina says weakly. "You should get carpeting so next time someone dies here their last moments won't be so miserable!"
    Dz6TLVS.png
    4ZGTe6A.png

And thus, Rina Bheeda was gone as well.
    s2wmuaB.png

60wte0x.png

"Hey Hey What's up, Big M?" Grim says cheerfully to his good friend, Malcolm.

"Sorry Grim, this isn't a good time. My Aunts just died!" Malcolm says wiping tears from his cheek.

"It's never a good time for me...." Grim mopes.
    1ncKIYr.png

"I just wanted my kid to have a good birthday party!" Cherish says through her tears.
    PKQ6zLy.png

"Well I mean, they were old as dirt." Grim explains "You knew you guys were playing with fire by inviting them."
    pMPKdXY.png

Happy Birthday, Diamond.
    0vSl5u4.png

Rest in Peace Trina and Rina. 2035-2105.
    GPUr5vo.png
    oguxxpJ.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 8: The Next Big Thing!

Wanna know Cherish's favorite part about Diamond being a child? She gets to make family breakfasts before she heads off to school! Just like a totally normal Hu-Man would, AND she gets to cook with their faithful pet, Zork.
    Dk4hWbF.png

"Hey Hu-Man. You should go ask your Hu-Man sister if she and her husband want to come over for Dinner tonight." Cherish says to Malcolm as he walks into the kitchen.

"Okay, I just hope I can find her easily." Malcolm says before he heads out of the house.
    3EioJ8Q.png

And thus Malcolm spent the next three hours running around San Myshuno trying to find Harmony. He eventually found her trying to order a Hotdog from this random vendor.
    WEKLsL9.png

"Hey Harmony, Cherish wants to know if you guys want to come over for dinner tonight." Malcolm says, clearly out of breath.

"Sounds great! What time do you want me to come over?" Harmony asks.
    MRxjoOu.png
    mO0hPWc.png

Several seconds pass without an answer.

"What time do you want me over?" Harmony asks again.

"Sorry, I just need to catch my breath." Malcolm answers.
    SfYWXxL.png

Malcolm came back home exhausted.

"Thank Wright that Harmony was in the city, I don't know what I'd do if she went somewhere like Windenberg or something." Malcolm says with a huff "If only we had cars it wouldn't be so hard to invite her over."
    HsJEMuw.png

So The Landgraabs sat around the table for their lunch.
    Y6ZwwNj.png

"Don't you guys think it's silly that to communicate with people outside the house you gotta run around the country trying to find them?" Diamond asks "Surely there's an easier method to ask your Sister to come over for dinner."

"Wait wait wait.....When did Diamond learn to talk?" Malcolm asks.
    ACK3Z9c.png

"Actually, Diamond." Cherish explains "Turns out several decades ago the Hu-Mans of Simerica used specially trained carrier pigeons to send messages to each other."

"Why don't we still use the Pigeons?" Diamond asks.

"Surprisingly your Great-Grandfather Edward ordered the extinction of the pigeon population because they kept stealing his french fries." Cherish explains. "He REALLY set us back right there."
    ygG2oMO.png

"If ONLY there was a way for us to communicate with other people around the world without leaving our homes." Malcolm says enthusiastically "Perhaps....a way of communicating with a device we can carry around with us at all times."
    4ouK6fd.png
    JqvL4AL.png

"Could a device like that really be created?" Cherish asks. "A communication device that's portable?"

"AND fits in your pocket!" Malcolm continues.

"AND fits in your pocket?!" Cherish says dumbfounded "Now you're speaking crazy talk!"
    eE4pNFF.png
    8HN4Cm9.png

"Nothing is impossible!" Malcolm shouts at the top of his lungs.

"I didn't say it was impossible though." Cherish explains.
    nGjyZrY.png
    kIzPNZP.png

"Exactly." Malcolm answers "Because that's how Impossible Tech(tm) works."

"Okay I get it now!" Cherish says in full support of Malcolm. "Now go and make us a lot of money!"
    bQdy47c.png
    1mzFdwC.png

"Oh Cherish, you know how I get when you believe in me." Malcolm said romantically.
    QNkLCES.png

And then they went to go disgrace the gods.
    m1G4IGq.png

Over the next several months, Malcolm worked hard on the Impossible Tech(tm) Super Duper Portable Communication Device. Working tirelessly on this thing....without a shirt.
    3v1cVoa.png
    DcDk8CU.png

Meanwhile as Malcolm was doing that, Cherish was busy perfecting her dance moves.
    SDC9QWX.png

"Oh wait, I forgot, I was supposed to be installing that wormhole generator on my ship." Cherish said after realizing she's been procrastinating on this upgrade.
    TXr0IWd.png
    vC0ZwaQ.png

Months later, Diamond came to check up on her dad.

"Whatcha doin, Dad?" Diamond asks.

"Well you see, I'm busy creating over here. This invention could make us a lot of money." Malcolm answers.

"Oh that's cool. Do you need to be shirtless to be able to create things?" Diamond asks.

"Being shirtless is optional. You can create things while wearing a shirt as well." Malcolm answers once more.
    HcCVa1z.png

So Diamond went to her room to create things herself, mostly just little drawings.
    8WVW9VG.png

"What do you think, Mr Unicorn?" Diamond asks "Should I put the rainbow glitter on this drawing?"
    nN7mKAG.png

Mr Unicorn sat there in complete silence.
    eglAcX1.png

"You're correct, Mr Unicorn. I need to add Macaroni to this drawing as well!" Diamond says in an attempt to emulate her father.
    SejbFhb.png

A Year or so later, Malcolm was ready to present his latest invention to the world.
    5EHsqdm.png

"For too long have we been forced to shout out our windows to communicate with people who aren't in our homes!" Malcolm announces "So today I am here to show off the greatest invention to grace mankind! The Impossible Tech(tm) Super Duper Portable Communication Device!....Or you can call it...."
    nLOcNGk.png

"The Cellular Phone." Malcolm says as he shows off the new phone "And it's cool because this means we can release an upgraded phone every few years and add less and less features with each release but people will buy it anyways because no one will want to go back to using carrier pigeons...even if they weren't extinct."
    2p27e2D.png

Let's cut to the year 2108. The Impossible Tech(tm) Phone, or the more convenient name for it the "IPhone" has made Impossible Tech and The Landgraabs billions of dollars.

In these last few years, Malcolm and Cherish realized that they don't want this to be an "Only Child" family and decided to have at least one more child. So after trying for a little while, here's the little Landgraab in the oven.
    q9oAvK3.png

"I already know what you're going to say, Hu-Man. It's called Fash-" Cherish starts to say before Malcolm cuts her off.
    LM8Pk3B.png

"Actually I think you look beautiful in that dress." Malcolm explains "The whole Feng Woman look actually kind of suits you."
    4M4Nvzp.png

"Oh......Well thanks!" Cherish says, taken back by Malcolm's kind words before showing appreciation for him.
    UFY2Vve.png

You know who's really excited about Cherish's pregnancy? 8 year old Diamond of course! She's going to be a big sister, that's pretty exciting!
    kGNCM9L.png

Can I just say how happy I am for Cherish? First Sim in this story to reach level 10 in the parenting skill. Easily the best parent in this so far.
    LQDTUZv.png

She must be so proud.
    0i61vgc.png

The next morning, Cherish woke up early to clean up the toilet that....well she dirtied up with her morning sickness.
    0O5t2tX.png

"Oh no, here comes another one!" Cherish says as she gets ready to puke into the toilet again.
    rg8Q7Hu.png
    dbEPhiS.png

"Oh not again." Cherish says looking at the dirty toilet once again.
    bAOQWZK.png

"Geez, it sure does stink in here." Malcolm says as he goes over to use the dirty toilet.

He can clean it this time. Cherish has cleaned enough.
    bDAUCVR.png

That's when Cherish decided to invite her Doctor Mom over to determine the gender of this baby.

"Ah, I see you have evolved into a full fledged Feng Woman." Mei says as she sees Cherish's new outfit.
    DSogDRL.png
    BP8fsZj.png

"I suppose it was always my destiny." Cherish admits. "Now gender this baby!"
    WmMWpaQ.png

So Mei held her hand on Cherish's belly and used her magic doctor powers to find out what this baby is going to be.
    7uAYZsL.png

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" Mei says proudly.

"I'll be the mother of a boy and a girl? Truly this is perfect balance a parent could ever hope for!" Cherish says joyfully.
    9SwgmtU.png

"Oh and there's another boy in there." Mei says after examining some more. "Oh and there's a third boy as well. Congratulations, it's triplets."

Cherish stood there in complete shock. Her face frozen in that joyous smile she first had when she heard the news a few seconds earlier.

"........................Triplets?" Cherish says stoically.
    63DVy3d.png

Well unfortunately Malcolm wasn't there for Cherish to punch in the face, so she decided she would FINALLY finish up that wormhole generator because when these babies arrive.....There won't be any more free time for her to finish this thing.
    RjBsKFJ.png

Generation 3: Chapter 9: Just Continuing to Be The Next Big Thing!

One fine day Malcolm wanted to go on his computer to work on the next big invention by "Impossible Tech(tm)". But to his surprise, Diamond was playing on the computer instead.
    MmrXa2l.png

"Diamond, I have work to do. I need you to get off the computer." Malcolm asked sternly.

"I'm playing The Sims, Dad! I'm currently playing a legacy about my Sim and am on Generation 3 already. You can't stop me now!" Diamond argues.
    1lhzC74.png

That's when Malcolm came up with a fantastic idea, what if he invented a product that allowed his daughter to play video games while he could work on his computer in peace.
    QETGohx.png

That's when he thought that's absolutely stupid. Why waste all this time and energy coming up with a solution when you can just buy a computer for his daughter.
    kMVtBHt.png

But that's when he realized, if he comes out with a product like this, he could make a LOT of money!
    IlfwQxC.png

"Boy do I like money." Malcolm muttered to himself.
    CGP0y2U.png

That's when Level 10 Parenting skill Cherish decided to buy this little family activity board. After all....This household is about to add another three mouths. Look, she's already set a strict 9PM curfew.
    nWu89HO.png

"I'm a fantastic Mom." Cherish says to herself. "Isn't that right, Zork?"
    BVCTrF9.png

"ZORK!" Zork shouted.
    NT01Vyw.png

You know what's nice about having an alien wife? When she gets real emotional she glows the color of the emotion she's feeling. So Malcolm just has to look at her aura to see when she's in the mood for some loving!
    4YQYFRR.png

"Hey Cherish, I see you're feeling flirty right now. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Malcolm asks.

"Oh yeah I do....But first I need to make breakfast." Cherish says holding true to her title as #1 Parent in the world.
    97PX7aA.png
    9pvn2Bm.png

In an attempt to get that love making sooner, Malcolm agreed to help her cook breakfast....With varying results.
    u4keRYX.png
    KMCGQ5c.png

"Come on Filthy Hu-Man. It's easy. See?" Cherish says as she effortlessly stirs the eggs.
    062uu7N.png

"Argh, Now I'm all wet!" Malcolm says after being splashed with the food.
    tlsMKEc.png

"Alright, I'll add one egg to the mix." Malcolm says before dropping the whole egg into the mix. "Aw shucks."
    zFrneGz.png
    0NeZ4GG.png

Don't worry Malcolm, even Cherish screwed something up here.
    u6zAsQW.png

But we'll pretend we didn't see anything.
    MDcM3ph.png

Voila, bone app a teeth.
    4KMb7eF.png
    IdYxYmE.png

"Why are my eggs so crunchy?" Diamond asks.

"No reason whatsoever." Malcolm answers.
    O3LumHs.png

"Hey Hu-Man. What's with that guitar over there?" Cherish asks.

"Oh yeah, when my Aunt Rina died she left me one of her signed guitars." Malcolm says casually. "I think it really brings the room together."
    S1sOaFm.png

"Do you even know how to play the guitar?" Diamond asks.

"Do you want to point out all my flaws and insecurities to the world?" Malcolm asks in return.
    l0JyIfO.png

"I could always learn to play the guitar." Cherish answers.
    4ValIT6.png

"That's impossible Cherish, you can't learn the guitar. You're a-" Malcolm says before he's cut off by Cherish.
    MhgjcyS.png

"Because I'm what? A Woman? An Alien?!" Cherish says in offense.

"I was actually going to say you're already a master at two skills. No one has ever mastered three skills in this world." Malcolm answered.

"Oh......Still, I'm sure I can achieve it."
    WVqpl0K.png

Spoiler alert, she needed a lot of practice.
    V1KU9CW.png

Some time later, Diamond just had to show Cherish the drawing she made.
    abudCVM.png

"Are you proud of me, Mother?" Diamond asks.

"I really like the way you used glitter to bring out the color of the rainbow." Cherish says appreciating the art.
    qkZhmed.png

Good thing is, Diamond is at school so Malcolm has all the time to work on his new invention.
    tRRgUsb.png

"Father, I demand video games." Diamond says as she enters the room.

"Curses, I was so close to finishing it." Malcolm says dejected.
    YJzVdno.png

That's when Malcolm Landgraab II ended up at the front door.
    8xqU8yF.png

"Human Grandfather!" Diamond says with glee.
    oqYOqsC.png

"Blue Granddaughter!" Malcolm says with pride and joy as they hug.
    GLV5GWw.png

"Say Grandpa, since you're so rich can you get me more toys for my birthday this year?" Diamond asks.
    QwNaXLZ.png

"I'll do you one better, I'll buy out the toy store for your birthday and you can just take whatever you want!" Malcolm says with a smile.

"You truly are the best Grandpa ever." Diamond says with appreciation.
    5l3x2ec.png

So Diamond sat down on the couch and watched her favorite movie with her Grandpa, Super Spy Children.
    3nb0994.png

"Okay so I could believe that these kids are spies, but how on earth did they get super powers?" Malcolm asks.
    B2Vw3U1.png

A few hours after picking up the guitar for the first time.....Cherish is actually getting the hang of it....Could she be the first 3 Skill Master?
    UGPjvGb.png

That's when the Malcolm's greeted each other.

"If it isn't my wonderfully rich son!" Malcolm II said "I hear you're making big moves in the industry these days."

"That's right Dad, I'm taking Impossible Tech(tm) to the future of technolo-." Malcolm III says in response.
    EY9QQz6.png

"Oh boy I just said future....Cherish, Diamond, brace yourselves for the meltdown." Malcolm III says as a warning to his family.
    3P1ABD9.png

"Ah don't worry about that, boy." Malcolm II says "I haven't had a meltdown over the future since the doctors prescribed some great medications."

"Oh....That's good to know." Malcolm III says in response.
    CfuRVlq.png
    TuMIqRU.png

"Alright son, I'll be frank with you." Malcolm II says "Impossible Tech is doing amazingly well. In fact, too well for me not to benefit from. I'd like to buy the company from you, rename it Landgraab Tech(tm) and hire you as an advisor!"
    ih0bdhX.png
    Joelwqt.png

"Make the deal Dad, we'd be so much richer." Diamond says happily.
    cLq1GON.png

"Listen to the girl, Son. You want her to live the life of a rich kid or do you want her to be MEGA rich?" Malcolm II says with pride.
    4jIS3uz.png

"Well, I DO like money." Malcolm III says with a fiendish grin.
    mD4RlME.png

With the purchase of Impossible Landgraab Tech(tm). Malcolm was able to use the billions his dad paid to push out his latest invention: The Graab Box. A dedicated Video Game console so he can use his computer in peace.
    33HbyCt.png

"Yes, there are two Graab Boxes, there's little to no difference between them but one costs 1000 Simoleons compared to the 500 you'd pay for the other one which means people will think you're cool if you have the more expensive one." Malcolm explains.
    U4c0RHn.png

Of course since he made the thing, Malcolm got the more expensive model for free.
    Nn7vGDk.png

"Video games with a controller?!" Malcolm II says in terror. "My thumbs are not ready for this!"
    Mf37VAN.png

That's when Malcolm approached Cherish.

"So Hu-Man, how much money are we going to make from this invention?" Cherish asks.
    RamJAg0.png

"Hundreds of billions." Malcolm says with glee.

That answer was certainly the right one, as now he and Cherish will make sweet love.
    TsCq79S.png
    5raVpH7.png

To be continued.

Generation 3: Chapter 10: It's the Great Holiday Chapter, Malcolm Landgraab!

It has been several months since the Graab Box hit the market, making the Landgraab family another hundred billion simoleons. Malcolm Landgraab III was hard at work coming up with his next invention when his father barged into the room.

"Hey hey son, just wanted to let you know that people are literally killing each other to get a new Graab Box." Malcolm II says "If this isn't a sign of a mega success I don't know what is!"

"That's great, Dad!" Malcolm III exclaims "Now can you not break into my house again?"
    9ydxqjy.png
    L9dvxfR.png

Cherish looked at the family board with pride.

"Well looks like curfew is about to begin." Cherish says "Hopefully no one breaks it."
    YqouHol.png

Meanwhile in the streets of San Myshuno at 8:59PM.
    uImPAZq.png

"It's 9:00PM. I should get home." Diamond says joyfully.
    tbtZHmB.png

"And I am home." Diamond says joyfully.
    2lVXWwX.png

"It's 9:01PM! One minute past curfew! You're grounded, young lady!" Cherish scolds Diamond.
    jqvmbbB.png

"This is bogus, you can't ground me." Diamond groans.
    uM7lNAw.png

Some weeks later, Diamond and Cherish were enjoying a nice competitive game of party racers. Looks like Diamond is getting really heated about this game.
    Rn9thze.png

"Oh what's that going on outside? It looks like fun." Cherish says.

"You're just trying to draw my attention away because you're losing!" Diamond reminds her.
    XXBnnXr.png

But in reality, the Spice Festival was going on. Spice Festival, fun for the entire family!
    4sar9L1.png

Even got Malcolm to pry himself away from his work to get him to come out here. Here the Landgraabs are trying this dish they've never heard of. Surely a dish at the spice festival won't be spicy.
    kFJ7cWz.png

Okay, might be a little spicy. Just a tad.
    jOr3oCr.png
    SBr2X9d.png

"HOW IS IT EVEN LEGAL TO MAKE FOOD THIS SPICY?!" Diamond shouts.
    AgPh8hD.png

"Diamond, I'm disappointed in you." Cherish says "I expected this behavior from your Filthy Hu-Man father, but your advanced Sixamsian tastebuds should be able to handle this food."
    WAsWwta.png

"ARGH, MORE FIRE!" Diamond shouts as more fire shoots from her mouth.
    tw8crBF.png

But Alas, even Cherish's advanced tastebuds weren't enough to handle this.
    QC28ZLl.png

"How is this even legal?!" Cherish gasps after catching her breath.
    K7dOkbW.png

"But it's so delicious, surely one more bite won't hurt...." Cherish says before taking another bite.
    5qci9Vb.png
    oqgE7JH.png
    Er0GYid.png
    AYJj685.png

Oh, lo and behold. Cherish has gone into labor.
    tdlONuX.png

And on that day, Malcolm Landgraab IV, Barry Landgraab and Duke Landgraab were born.
    5hKapst.png
    oSs7kVf.png
    GIlUa0t.png

Welcome to the world, Landgraab Triplets, Born in 2108.
    StSPoxB.png

Looks like the Landgraabs will have their hands full FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS!
    MLGReRN.png

Meanwhile as the whole childbirth thing was going on, Diamond was still over at the festival playing around. She doesn't even know she's a big sister yet.
    mkHex5e.png

"What's with all the noise in this room?" Diamond asks as she heads over to the usually empty bedroom.
    IDxMgFp.png

While she was initially happy being a big sister, I think the parents didn't exactly explain to her that she was going to have THREE little brothers. So she's just going to go cry under the blankets.
    qZS1K94.png
    ar2KxJm.png
    ZffllVz.png

Some time later, Diamond tried raising her mischief skill by pranking her mom.
    B2s6MNO.png
    fIHZs88.png

But it failed.
    MziWX3l.png

"Did you just try to prank, ME?!" Cherish remarks annoyed as all hell. "I am the QUEEN of Pranks, I've been pranking your father since I was your age! You need to do better than that to prank me!"

"Sorry Mom." Diamond says with shame.

"Don't be sorry, be better." Cherish says once again. "Now watch and learn from the master."
    r5r7NgR.png
    orIRExq.png
    IQde9Hm.png

After that, Cherish went to her room and lured Malcolm in with the promises of sexy times. THAT is when she began her master plan.
    Z5T7OKS.png
    R92LWAP.png

"Ha, I pranked you!" Cherish shouts with glee.

"What?" Malcolm said with intense ringing in his ears "I can't hear you!"

Ha ha! Deafen your husband to show your daughter how to prank, Ha ha!
    bDeSbld.png

So Malcolm decided to throw a costume party because well....I mean he needs to celebrate A holiday today, and it can't be Winterfest, Winterfest is still outlawed. Here he is dressed as one of his closest friends.
    ynCVLFP.png

Of course our first guests were 71 year old, Aunt Tina and Alina. Their costumes are so lively.
    UaLQuxu.png

Meanwhile, Gilzax is upset because when he bought this Tofudog costume he couldn't buy a matching hat.

Which reminds me, make sure Gilzax doesn't see Diamond's costume.
    nmCj32P.png
    QbwMWNs.png

Pretty sure Cherish just took one of her spacesuits from work and just decided to wear that.
    HTVSCto.png

"I am going to make the greatest chicken cordon bleu you Hu-Man's have ever tasted!" Cherish says as she seasons the chicken.
    ckEghS8.png

"Chill out, it's just a costume party. You could literally just make us a pizza or something." Tina explains.
    vFhbgGN.png

Speaking of people who just raided their closet for a costume, here's Athena dressed as a cheerleader.
    2ghCXvF.png

"Hey guys check me out." Katrina announced "I dressed up as a poor person!"
    kDK6Mle.png

That's when 58 year old Mira showed up behind her.

"One of us needs to go home and change costumes." Mira says.
    HH2c23b.png

"Wow Raquel, that's a great costume you have!" Malcolm says to his older cousin.
    xh3EzGm.png

"This isn't a costume, Mal." Raquel replies.

"Oh so that's why I haven't seen you for a few years." Malcolm answers.
    sHpXMGm.png

"You know, I just gotta say this party's going pretty well so far." Mira says joyously.
    pHrHZUh.png

Oh wait.....
    enhWJXX.png

"Let's be honest, they were both pretty old as well." Malcolm says heartlessly.
    ARykMpo.png

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" Harmony says cluelessly.
    6Q11NWc.png

"Why does this always happen when I'm having fun?!" Diamond says as she cries.

"Hey....where did you get that hat?!" Grandpa Gilzax says looking down at Diamond.
    FRcakmC.png

"Hey anyone need some more drinks? I know Aunt Tina surely doesn't need a drink, she looks like she's had enough!" Malcolm says with a chuckle "Grim....what are you doing here?"
    ogSqpeO.png
    RJ1tWat.png

"I'm starting to get up there in years, remind me not to go to any more of Malcolm's parties." Mira says as she leaves the party.
    BQOO54q.png

"Aww yeah, I love this movie!" Grim says as the rest of the family leave the house.
    sDG6nsq.png
    dgiQQjv.png

Rest in Peace Alina Munch and Tina Goth. 2037-2108.
    DWZ4xQB.png

Happy Holidays, Y'all!

Last Chapter of 2021! See you all in 2022!

Generation 3: Chapter 11: This One Has Pain.

IT IS THE YEAR 2110! A great year if you ask me, mostly because 32 year old Cherish reached the top of her career. What was once just a silly hobby of flying into space for the hell of it, turned into her becoming a cool Space Bounty Hunter....Have no idea how that happened but hey, not gonna question it.
    ucKUyYB.png

For achieving this goal, the Simerican Space Force (that was literally just created by President Landgraab because we needed our first Space Bounty Hunter to be controlled by literally any government force.) has gifted Cherish this super duper cool rocket to help her.
    Tys1VFe.png

Ah Cripes, NOW she has to make a wormhole generator for THIS rocket, too!
    n1Ef9Rz.png

Since it IS the year 2110, that means the Landgraab Triplets are now 2 years old. First here's little Malcolm IV.
    dku1SdU.png

Barry.
    4jMqyIi.png

Oh and there's Duke, only one to get that Landgraab Red hair.
    SD9V9sq.png

So turns out 10 year old Diamond makes a great big sister, keeping the toddlers entertained when Mom and Dad want to get some rest.
    lUiIRrt.png

Another big momentous occasion was the fact that Cherish bought a vanity table. So she can take part in vanity to look good for her hubby.
    E0VTB06.png

"Ha ha, I don't think this suits me at all!" Cherish says as she admires herself in the mirror.
    5IiZvLW.png

Meanwhile, 33 year old Malcolm being the most innovative mind in the world right now, has adopted a nice sweater themed wardrobe.
    hMIkTko.png

Despite life going pretty dang well for Malcolm, such as making billions of dollars and marrying a cute alien girl, life took a drastic turn for him.
    yddtT4t.png
    5jmbkp8.png

"No stop, I'm rich!" Malcolm cried out as he was promptly abducted by aliens.
    nrMiqcR.png

Turns out this happened because Mallory came over to visit, then of course there was a big mix up when the Aliens came back to pick her up and bring her back to Sixam and they picked up Malcolm instead. Whoopsie poopsie!
    vv68arH.png

Well Cherish doesn't know that Malcolm is currently several million miles away from Earth right now so she's just going to play with little Barry here.
    P5ew6RD.png
    IRb1LHr.png

Mallory also thinks Cherish is a great mother.
    VcSq0Rd.png

Luckily the aliens understood their mistake and dropped Malcolm back on Earth.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyers about this!" Malcolm shouted.
    9D9Ty23.png

"Hey Babe, I just got back from outer space. Let's make love!" Malcolm proclaims.

"Well I didn't put this makeup on just to play with toddlers." Cherish responds.
    cVuJT1v.png
    ObHTGI5.png
    zci8zfD.png

9 Months later.
    1yQqPYX.png

Things were going pretty well for the Landgraab family, with another little Landgraab in the oven!
    QIHHzIq.png

A DIFFERENT Oven. Turns out the Aliens left a surprise in Malcolm that was intended for Mallory. Again, whoopsie poopsie!
    ZjkCySa.png

"Oh boy there goes the hormones again." Malcolm says as he starts feeling flirty. "Now's not the time for getting flirty when I still have no idea where this baby is going to come out."
    vF4ygH5.png

"Alright boys, time for you to learn advanced trigonometry. Trust me, it's easy." Diamond says as she whips out her homework.
    5i8qHdY.png

"Just gotta say Cherish, being pregnant isn't easy." Malcolm says to his wife (who gave birth to triplets so what he's dealing with is still nothing) "If you get pregnant again I'll make sure to help out around here to make your pregnancy easier."

"What are you talking about? I didn't help you out. I made sure your pregnancy was a living hell." Cherish replies.

"I know." Malcolm says annoyed "It's about time SOMEONE around here gets pampered."
    7vXVAIz.png

"Hey Dad, I'm going to school. Don't break your water when I'm gone." Diamond says cheerfully.

"Oh I'll try not to." Malcolm responds.
    FVD5sVt.png

Spoiler alert, Malcolm's water broke. Welcome to the world, Crystal Landgraab! Born in the magnificent year of 2110.
    yDpnLFe.png

"Ha ha, I'm going to be an amazing Momdad." Malcolm says as he feeds his baby.
    Gj6EHpI.png

Malcolm was enjoying his time at home after work when someone teleported into the room....Who could that be?
    jqJVeJC.png
    z8YNdfn.png

"Grandma is here!" Diamond cheers "Time to get spoiled rotten!"
    NTZcGcM.png

"Malcolm I have terrible news." Mira says right off the bat. "Your father passed away."
    QmepNRK.png

"Dad's dead?!" Malcolm says in shock. "Wait, he was only 60. How did he die so young?"
    Lh5N4H3.png

"Oh no, certainly wasn't natural causes." Mira answers. "It was that cursed Rock Climbing machine he practically lived on."

"Heart attack?" Malcolm responds.

"Nah. Thing blew a circuit and flung him off the balcony." Mira answers.
    jwTbR7d.png
    nDhMGM4.png

"That's HORRIBLE!" Malcolm says in utter shock.

"What's worse is we never found his body." Mira said in disappointment.

"What do you mean you never found his body?! Just check the street below your penthouse!" Malcolm demands angrily.

"That's the weird part, we certainly spent a few hours looking, but no trace. No idea what happened." Mira continues.
    EyZsCO5.png

Meanwhile on that street.

"Oh boy, dinner!" A Hobo says after finding Malcolm's body.
    aBtkoKK.png

Rest in Peace Malcolm Landgraab II. 2050-2110.
    sMc9S80.png

Mira did her best to cheer up Malcolm but it seemed like nothing would work.
    hDHE4G4.png

"There is some good news." Mira explains.

"What's that?" Malcolm asks.

"This means you're in charge of Landgraab Industries!" Mira exclaims "You're now the richest man in this country!"

"That's pretty nice actually." Malcolm says cheering up a bit.
    3P9cAGk.png

"And I'm moving in!" Mira exclaims.
    TLnkgwu.png

"The Plum you are." Malcolm snaps back.
    cHOBgXG.png

Malcolm can't say anything to stop his mother from moving in. In the mean time she's going to spend time with her grandchildren!
    T6V5Bna.png
    zB13QJX.png

Just like old times, Mira the Caffeine Fiend.
    9JuJERf.png
    Vzx9EFZ.png

That's when Cherish's co-worker came over....Yeah I guess she's also a Space Bounty Hunter?
    SPev5NB.png

Cherish actually knew nothing about her, she just wanted to try and make friends with THE legendary Bounty Hunter, Cherish Landgraab. So Cherish used her alien powers to scan her brain to find out everything about her so they can get their friendship on the right track.
    iaRwmRr.png

"Ah yes, Ciera Ramirez. Nice to meet you, I hear you like video games." Cherish says non-nonchalantly.

"How did you know that?" Ciera responds.
    QcnibGV.png

Regardless, Cherish played video games with her confused new friend.
    KJVpo3c.png

"Hey Dad, did it hurt for you to give birth?" Diamond asks.

"Life is misery." Malcolm responds. "Life is misery."
    WtEejQX.png

Yes it is Malcolm, yes it is.
    Generation 3: Chapter 12: It's the First Chapter of 2022, Malcolm Landgraab!

Somewhere in space, the intergalactic cruiser of the infamous space outlaw, Rognar The Terrible speeds through the cosmos looking for his next victim.
    dKa0LAZ.png

"Captain, we'll reach Planet Vulcan shortly." One of Rognar's minions says with glee.
    Gc6pUZv.png

"Perfect, and once we're there, no one will be able to stop us!" Rognar shouts victoriously.
    3LRo8UW.png

That is when Rognar's crew was alerted to the warm fleshly slaps of bare feet running across linoleum behind them.

"Not so fast, nerds!" Cherish shouts as she charges into battle.
    fxR3UTg.png

"Ah Cripes, it's Landgraab!" Rognar's minion shouts in surprise.
    lRSHk87.png

"You won't stop us this time, Landgraab!" The Minion shouts as they aim their guns.
    f5kUIHX.png

"You have to be quicker than that, space scum!" Cherish shouts as she open fires on the minions before they could fire.
    jXZOdN8.png

"You killed my minions!" Rognar shouts in anger. "Now you'll perish!"
    g7suufN.png

But it was useless for Rognar, for he came face to face with the Almighty Cherish Landgraab's kicks of fury. Something no mortal man can withstand.
    CEcb2Np.png

"Arg, how did you know getting kicked in the face was my one weakness?!" Rognar shouts in pain.
    rsf7L8e.png
    VE06ijM.png

"You'll never get away with this, Landgraab. I have friends in high places!" Rognar shouts in protest.

"Too late nerd, I've seen what happens in intergalactic prisons, you won't last an hour." Cherish says before knocking Rognar out with one last kick to the face.
    Vr2vlH6.png
    0vgWiUX.png

Back on Earth, Cherish arrives back at home after a long intergalactic bounty hunt.
    0HVGiXC.png
    7BVPuiM.png

"Finally, I can change into something more comfy." Cherish says before changing back into her iconic Feng dress.
    Wkg1ZTr.png
    SomfioJ.png

"Oh hey sweetie, you have a good time in space? Did you catch the perp?" Malcolm asks his wife.
    rmhFtD5.png

"I did!" Cherish says joyfully. "The Galactic Council gave me a special medal of freedom for catching Rognar."
    qcLakrR.png

"Man, things sure have gotten weird since I met you!" Malcolm says playfully.
    EaZFUKJ.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2114! So because of that, enjoy this picture of 14 year old Diamond, enjoying her Landgraab Brand IPhone.
    ZN6GzPS.png

"Just as I suspected, I'm cute." Diamond says smugly.
    sTByUm9.png

Here's 6 year old Malcolm Landgraab IV.....With the treasured Landgraab family pet, Zork.
    QbzElIt.png
    BY6CYUT.png

There's Duke, and there's Barry.
    tTk2MXx.png
    rqWJIRt.png

Then of course we have four year old Crystal Landgraab.
    KmpTBbT.png

Speaking of Crystal, here she is wanting to watch her Step-Mom work on her rocket.
    rZcYDa0.png
    6oH2FCc.png

After all these years, Cherish is no closer to finishing that Wormhole generator.
    A4IJo94.png

"So....you gave birth." 64 Mira says to her son. "How was that?"

"Yeah like four years ago, Mom." 37 year old Malcolm responds. "Why bring that up now?"

"Just wanted to give it time before asking you something personal like that." Mira answers.
    kd5i00X.png

Speaking of Mira, she still takes time to practice her wellness.
    IygePC1.png

"A Little help please? I can't get up." Mira cries out in desperation.
    dmmiYKu.png

Well the Wormhole Generator will have to wait until after work.
    JEiTTUF.png

"When I get back from work....Me, you, bed." Cherish says playfully as she leaves.
    YRDiL2w.png

Turns out after work, Malcolm had a different surprise for Cherish.
    C8003jL.png

The Landgraabs have moved to Windenburg!
    vrJlkKJ.png

"I heard this place had a pool." Mira says with determination. "I came prepared."
    5wYRkeJ.png

Graceful Swan dive.
    FHUagrh.png
    MsCRB3k.png

Mira showing off that age is just a state of mind! Unless you're doing yoga.
    7HfuoRR.png

Well Cherish, get back to work so you can have this wormhole ready before you die of old age.
    NhArZTC.png

Meanwhile, Mira warmed up by the fireplace.

"Ah yes, fire. Nothing bad has ever happened to my family around a fireplace." Mira says joyously.
    u19U2LR.png
    nH6nXao.png

"Something tells me something bad happened to the family around a fireplace." Diamond thinks to herself.

She'd be correct too, Mira wasn't alive when her grandfather died in that horrible fireplace accident.
    HBVUaf2.png

"Ha ha, I'll beat you to the house!" Malcolm says playfully to his brother.

"Yeah well, I'll beat your FACE!" Barry exclaims.

"We need to talk about your violent outbursts, Barry." Malcolm responds.
    Jvs95za.png

That night Mira decided to throw a big party at the Landgraab residence.

"And why are we having a party, Grandma?" Duke said, asking the questions we all are.
    c5bPu5u.png

"Well my father was born 100 years ago today." Mira answers. "So I just wanted to throw a get together to celebrate his life."
    UK6zmOT.png

"Why? He's dead." Duke said what we were all thinking.
    kdvng2B.png

"Listen here you son of a-." Mira snaps back.
    2o1emtk.png

"Mom, please don't cuss out my children. I'm making your favorite casserole." Malcolm interrupts her.
    CdyZbIs.png

A House Party seems like a weird place to teach your sister flashcards, but hey at least somebody is doing something around here.
    98wXxdo.png

"Alright everyone, the party alien is here!" Cherish says as she enters the room.
    RMpBMMT.png

Katrina was the first one to arrive to the party. Looking quite sad too.
    Sza57Rt.png

"Hi Aunt Katrina!" Duke exclaims. "You're looking quite lovely tonight."

"And this is why you're my favorite nephew." Katrina answers.
    SwwRwRI.png

Harmony's here too....And she's just going to go hide in the closet.
    EvsV0iD.png
    I1cFNcF.png

Princess is in the house! Looks like she's welcoming her first child....You know, compared to everyone else's.....what, 5th? 6th?
    qYRHi9m.png

Mallory's here from outerspace as well.
    NZanvir.png

"Mom, Aunt Mallory's going into labor in the kitchen!" Barry shouts.

"Oh ignore it, don't let this ruin the vibes of this party." Mallory insists.
    xtVGAmR.png

Well at least Malcolm has a few sisters who AREN'T pregnant right now, so that's a start.
    tAaoQp3.png

Oh look, some of Mallory's alien children are here.
    vWzrGcf.png

"They're aliens too?" Barry asks "Why are they bald?"
    GsltLFp.png

"WHOA Barry, you can't just ask an alien why they're bald!" Mallory exclaims.

"Besides, it's genetic. All of us full blooded Aliens are bald." Mallory's son, Bret explains. "You have hair because your Mom is half alien."
    uDOFS8f.png

"I for one have no insensitive comments about my full blooded alien cousins." Duke says happily.

"And that's why you're my favorite cousin." Mallory's daughter, Maureen says happily.
    YhTzieO.png

That's when Mallory's youngest alien baby showed up....Kylie (I know, terrifying alien name am I right?) Truly a showdown for the ages.
    Pq70X8B.png
    DxICqlR.png

Just joking, Crystal and Kylie are going to be the best of friends. With their combined cuteness, the world will tremble to their power.
    hGpYAPV.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 14: The Search for Chapter 13

After the party, Duke was the one that cleaned up..................................Good kid!
    162vT1X.png

Next day, The Kids were off to go to school while Mira went off to do President things.
    mTBEAEN.png

Before work, Cherish was determined to finish that wormhole generator! Plot twist, she got hungry and made breakfast instead.
    kxppEwk.png

Some time later, some neighbors came over to visit the Landgraabs. With that blue hair I can tell he's a descendant of a certain Yuki Behr!
    aVOcW0n.png

"Gee wiz! Our neighbor is eccentric billionaire Malcolm Landgraab III!" The neighbor said ecstatically.
    OYn8eOr.png

"Say, do you manage to pay your fair share of taxes to help support our country's economy?" The Neighbor asks curiously.

"Ha ha, how about you get the hell out of my house now." Malcolm said defensively.
    vF3do0Z.png
    crzTcYu.png

They didn't leave, instead Malcolm decided to play the piano for them.

He has never played the piano before.
    xOGkUCz.png
    Oe7JUxd.png

Well with Malcolm barraging their ears with musical torture, perhaps young Crystal can entertain them instead!
    xyFXFtA.png

Some months later, Malcolm and Mira went to go visit Malcolm II's grave.

And if you look behind him you can find Nancy and the first Malcolm's graves! Where's Geoffrey's grave you might ask? Nancy donated his body to science, gave her a nice tax write off.
    EXegPzv.png
    h99R6pr.png

Oh and there's all of Mira's sister's graves.
    1hEBwBp.png

"You know, when I said we should get the family together I didn't mean like this." Malcolm said with a frown.
    lZIvpXe.png

After that, Malcolm and Mira went to go visit Edward's grave. After all, Mira DID just throw a party for this guy.
    irTMY53.png

"You know, Grandpa died when I was real young. I don't even remember him." Malcolm admits.

"Well if that's the case, you can meet him now!" Mira proclaims "Edward Baxter, rise from the grave and meet your grandson!!!"
    PvQ9p24.png

Moments later, Edward's ghost came through the front door.

"Sorry I'm late. I had already risen from the grave to go get a cheeseburger." Edward says apologetically. "You have no idea how bad the food is in the Spiritworld."
    22ZoRgu.png

"Well if it isn't my baby girl, Mira!" Edward says enthusiastically "Boy, you are as old as the dirt! Looks like I'll be seeing you again real soon!"

"Thanks Dad, but I'm not THAT old." Mira says warmly.
    W5R2DDV.png

"Dad, this is your grandson Malcolm. He's all grown up!" Mira says clearly excited for this moment.

"Wow, haven't seen you since you were a tot. What are you up to now a days?" Edward says with intrigue.

"Revolutionary technological genius that has brought many great innovations to mankind." Malcolm answers bluntly.

"Wow." Edward says with a blank stare. "I have been dead for a long time huh?"
    MfW1NPU.png

That's when the ghost of Katrina Baxter showed up to grace the family.

"Ed, what's with all the noise?" Katrina asks "Come back to the spiritworld already so we can finish watching Jaws 4."
    S0u7aFd.png

"Oh it's my Mira!" Katrina exclaims "Wow, you are seriously old."

"Thanks Mom, instead of dwelling on my age you could at least be happy I was elected President." Mira answers joyously.
    4BokpNW.png

"Anyways, this is your grandson. Malcolm Landgraab III." Mira says introducing the two. "Malcolm, this is your Grandma Katrina."

"Oh dear, there's a Third Malcolm Landgraab?" Katrina asks disappointingly.

"There's also a Fourth Malcolm Landgraab!" Malcolm says with joy.
    dUqdffv.png

"Why would you sound happy about four Malcolm Landgraabs running around?" Katrina says flabbergasted at this news.
    oJ0ihwi.png

Back at home after a refreshing dip in the pool, Cherish got back to work on her wormhole generator and......Oh......Oh my gosh!

SHE DID IT! The Mad lass did it! She finished the wormhole generator! She's been working on this for what, a decade now?
    HCBvMjw.png
    Pb4PAik.png

"My work is finally done!" Cherish says joyously. "I can finally travel to my home planet with ease! The Possibilities of this are endless!"
    Xw3otMm.png

To celebrate, Cherish went off to play the guitar for the family in pure bliss.
    1jSCcNm.png

Also, Diamond invited a classmate over today....Liam Villareal.
    xXt0kn8.png

"So wanna go to my room to work on homework?" Diamond asks.

"Sounds great, let's do it!" Liam answers innocently.
    XiJSEeg.png

They really did go to her room to get started on homework, but 12 minutes later this happened.
    xUBupDj.png

"Hey Diamond, I wanted to know if you wanted me to make Salmon or Meatloaf tonight." Malcolm says as he enters the room.
    rwJOnCG.png

"You know what, I'll ask your brothers what they want instead." Malcolm said as he left the room.
    MJSJ18l.png

Some weeks later, Malcolm and Mira were chilling out at the pool.

"Really Mom, is it really necessary to show off your cannonball?" Malcolm asks.
    QDRHaDC.png

"Of course it is!" Mira explains "I've been working on my diving skills for years, gotta show off to somebody! Here we go!"
    tAbuk1V.png

And with that Mira jumped into the air with perfect form.
    HPNdEIx.png
    N4g39r4.png

With a ten out of ten landing!
    BuAkziK.png

"Okay I admit it, that WAS a great cannonball Mom." Malcolm cheers. "Now come on out, I made a great lasagna."
    isuADUA.png

JlRbTrQ.png

"Mommy?" Malcolm said in utter shock as he looked at his Mom floating in the pool lifelessly.
    qUaSgrl.png

"Sorry Big M. Gotta take your Mom's soul. At least your kids didn't see this happen." Grim says trying to make him feel better.
    xnwyloY.png

"But why Grim? Why did she have to die now?" Malcolm asks after wiping tears from his eyes.

"Sorry M, I don't do the killing. Just reap the souls." Grim answers bluntly.
    omHLLsa.png

Rest in Peace Mira: 2050-2114
    l2EEaBz.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 15: We Ran Out Of Old People To Kill Off For This Chapter.

THE YEAR, is 2118, four years since Ol' Mira died. Here we have 8 year old Crystal warming herself up at the fire place.
    veWpvVM.png

"Oh Plum, I forgot you aged up." 18 year old Diamond says in shock.
    07Id5e6.png

Meanwhile, we have 41 year old Malcolm Landgraab trying to communicate with Cherish via telepathy again.
    3aDWhnI.png

Geez, look at how old he's getting.
    jJY6JBu.png

Meanwhile for her 40th Birthday, Cherish got pregnant....and noticeably wider...even before the pregnancy.
    SFXueZR.png

Nothing she's really going to worry over though. She had triplets, one baby isn't going to hurt her.
    64T4mWE.png

That day a neighbor came over to visit.

"Hello, how are you today?" Cherish asks.
    wmHBZzt.png

"AN ALIEN!? IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD?!" The neighbor screamed loudly, turns out he was just unreasonably mad after finding out Cherish was an alien.....I mean, she doesn't try to hide it or anything. She just shows up like this every day.
    Tz8wf6a.png

"Whoa whoa whoa, you're gonna push me?!" Cherish shouts in surprise.
    rxku5FT.png

"Buddy.....I've killed people. Killed people for doing less than that...." Cherish snarls.
    X1xqco3.png

"But unfortunately I'm pregnant and legally not allowed to do anything about that." Cherish says while walking away. "So my Hu-Man Husband will fight you for me. Make him cry, Mal."

"With Pleasure." Malcolm says with confidence.
    orHQKUz.png

One quick fight later.

"Yeah so I'm a retired MMA Champion." The Neighbor said after beating Malcolm to a pulp.
    V34FZDq.png

"Well I can't beat you with brawn but I can beat you with brains." Malcolm says before pulling his phone out. "Hello, police? I'm a billionaire being attacked by a poor person."
    Zj3vRQa.png

Without skipping a beat, the police were there to arrest the neighbor where he was never seen again.
    ptsCRYg.png
    T5JfA7Y.png

"Alright Kiddo, let me show you how a master plays video games." Cherish says to young Crystal before kicking her butt 8 ways to Sunday.
    7Fh5ltG.png
    RKPbiYJ.png

Malcolm however had a wonderful day at work. No problems to be had whatsoever.
    UZA4p0V.png

Oh and Cherish went into labor.
    d12aZfs.png

"Gee wilikers!" Malcolm shouts in shock.
    ld2plF5.png

And that's when Emerald or "Emmy" Landgraab was born.
    UwCzNXG.png

"Whoa, Mom's pretty good at taking care of children." Crystal says in amazement.

"Well yeah, that's the power of being level 10 in the parenting skill." Duke answers.
    rH0SJ8b.png

"See look, first she feeds the baby...." Duke says in anticipation. "Now it's time to throw the baby in the air!"
    wpUZtPE.png
    Hf0izCS.png

So turns out when Malcolm was talking about helping Cherish out when he was pregnant wasn't a lie. He's practically been serving her hand and foot since that pregnancy test came out positive.

"So Cherish, question." Malcolm asks.
    hZuo4YQ.png

"What's up?" Cherish asks.

"So are you like, obsessed over wanting to be a great parent because your own childhood wasn't great or something?" Malcolm asks.
    uMKn2p0.png

"Oh no, not at all. My childhood was amazing. My Mother's childhood however...." Cherish explains "YOU try being raised by Victor Feng."

"Good point." Malcolm says with his question being answered.
    69dvoke.png

Some time later, Cherish set up a playdate to have some of the boys' classmates over. Here Malcolm is talking to Maeve Matsuda, who looks absolutely thrilled to be there, which is sarcasm by the way.
    6AiggUj.png

"I think we're going to be great friends!" Malcolm said says not sarcastically.
    2vRtvKf.png

Meanwhile, Barry's friend doesn't seem too impressed with his antics.
    XAV5LQx.png
    neYL1Ym.png

"Hey this is a cool pool." Maeve says with a compliment "Why does no one else swim in it?"

"Grandma drowned in this pool a few years ago. That's why." Malcolm answers.
    UuhlAu2.png

After all these years, Cherish is finally going to use her Wormhole generator to go visit her home planet! Why did it take her four years to do that? She forgot until now.
    CEKE9dw.png

There she goes, on an adventure like no other!
    CTQOpeV.png

After all these years, Cherish has finally made it to her home planet, Sixam. Such a monumental moment and.........................This is boring.
    SgqKwDO.png
    HWQaaAz.png

"Seriously, this is it?" Cherish asks "This is cool and all, but I can see why all my people do is come to Earth and get everyone pregnant."
    HiinQR5.png

And that closes the chapter of a large chunk of Cherish's life.
    tae1bIb.png

"So how was Sixam?" Malcolm asks.
    g3O1Ofr.png

"Not bad, I got these cool rocks." Cherish answers.
    Dz7pYF5.png

Speaking of rocks, Malcolm and Cherish went upstairs to make love.
    ONk1WN6.png

Meanwhile, Diamond decided to play around with some new outfits in the closet.
    wsZneoJ.png

"Well I DO like this outfit." Diamond admits. "But I am blind as a bat without my glasses."
    iCpRmpv.png
    dTMDvON.png

That's when Diamond aged up to a young adult.
    lYhC7Va.png
    TGgbziV.png

"I'm cleaning up after dinner!" Duke says victoriously.
    o20bbLA.png

"Out of my way, kid. I'm an adult now!" Diamond says triumphantly.

"Okie dokey." Duke says understandingly.

"Aww yeah, I'm an adult with no responsibilities." Diamond says smugly.
    LMPpZ0k.png
    qpGSDMg.png

"Say, since you're an adult you're going to get a job now, right?" Cherish says as she enters the room.

"Curses, I didn't think this one through." Diamond said being stopped in her tracks.
    38AjLyp.png
    6pG7Qls.png

That night, Liam Villareal came over to visit. Malcolm decided to sit him down and talk to him about his future plans.

"Alright, if you're planning on marrying my daughter, I need to make sure you're no deadbeat. What are your intentions with your life?" Malcolm asks sternly.
    5frHJlJ.png

"Well I've gotten into politics, I hope to be elected President one day." Liam answers.
    QbDA2eb.png

"President? That's great! We sure could use a new one since my mother died." Malcolm answers.
    HLn4lqM.png

That's when very flirty Cherish watched Malcolm and thought to herself.

"I want to do horrible sexy things to that man" Cherish thinks to herself.

"Hey, I can read your mind too you know." Malcolm thinks.
    XIzavAc.png
    ONk1WN6.png

After sexy times, Mallory came over to visit.
    AFtZXn7.png

"Oh your Alien suit is gone." Malcolm notices "So does this mean your time as a Sixamsian Birth Queen is over?"

"Eyup, popped out enough alien babies and got a nice big check in return." Mallory states. "Never have to work again!"

"Well I just hope your hair grows back well." Malcolm answers.
    By8Phu8.png
    5F5t713.png

Later that day, Barry and Crystal were warming up by the fire place.

"Hey, you smell something, Crystal?" Barry asks.
    SFyAeYW.png

"Smells like barbecue." Crystal answers.
    H4HbfEA.png

THAT'S when she finally realized she was on fire.
    zbQ9nyS.png
    KZwCsVJ.png

"NONE OF MY CHILDREN ARE DYING ON MY WATCH!" Malcolm shouts with determination.
    nRmBtLr.png

That's when Malcolm and Cherish both put out the flames consuming their daughter.

"OMG, we both had the same idea! We truly are on the same wavelength." Cherish gushes.

"Less talking, more extinguishing." Malcolm says sternly.
    w6SkNp6.png
    x61ySUk.png

And so Crystal was saved from an agonizing death.
    JiF6XNG.png

"Eww, I stink!" Crystal shouts.

"Yeah, fires do a good job at making you stink." Malcolm answers. "Just go take a bath sweetie, you'll feel better after that."
    W3zOfTz.png

As Cherish walked away she told something to Malcolm through telepathy. Judging by that look on his face, I can only wonder what she just said.
    SJdjb1q.png

That's right.
    ONk1WN6.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 16: The Next Generation! (Not Really)

Ah, the Family that never learns from their mistakes.
    tHVoJaw.png

"Fire warm." Cherish says as Crystal continues to recover from her burning.
    7EdYk8e.png

After that, Cherish and Malcolm decided to defile her rocketship by making love in orbit.
    e1YwOeZ.png

Welcome to the 50,000 mile high club!
    rdmNq4T.png

Diamond made the tragic mistake of listening to the rocket launch on the internet.
    B0LATp2.png

"Ha ha, looks like somebody's having fun up there." Diamond snickers as she listens in on the launch "Wait, Mom!?" Diamond says in pure terror.
    4LKImwc.png
    BGD3jCc.png

After getting back from space, the Landgraabs spent some alone time by the pool.
    IcfRjcU.png
    dJK6fNU.png

That was before Malcolm barged into the living room and started playing video games.

"Watch out boys, I'm playing in a Density Effect tournament!" Malcolm proclaims.
    Y1HRW6S.png
    SB6igf8.png

"But Dad, Density Effect is a single player game. How are you playing in a tournament?" Duke asks.
    cq3Wr7y.png

I don't know how it works, but Malcolm lost the tournament.
    iMecsdz.png

Oh look, Grandma Mei came to visit!
    zYraMpN.png

"Oh it's so great to see you!" Cherish proclaims.

"Oh wow, you got significantly fatter." Mei says bluntly.

"Thanks Mom, you always know how to cheer me up." Cherish answers.
    pJTcEwd.png
    gi27r8M.png
    d69DDlQ.png

Welcome to the year 2121. Here we have 43 year old Cherish playing with 3 year old Emmy.
    273qh9T.png
    JYe3eDS.png

Speaking of older renditions of past characters, here's 13 year old Malcolm Landgraab IV!
    txxiUkF.png

Duke Landgraab!
    WyUBXLS.png

And Barry who......just seems to have been born with natural muscle mass.
    qKFk5pJ.png

"What are you doing in my room?!" 21 year old Diamond questions.
    RFcGrwZ.png

None of that matters because Diamond just moved in with Liam Villareal!
    GPvSBzI.png

"Well I guess I have to get a job now." Diamond mopes.

"Nah you're good, I was just elected Mayor of Oasis Springs." Liam answers.
    BpRN6fN.png
    g0hD67i.png

"Oh yeah, I got myself a good man." Diamond says smugly.
    0gKLekx.png

So some months later was Diamond's wedding.
    zV39KQi.png

Looks like Malcolm's trying to emulate his Dad here, casual clothes with a fedora.
    Fva7ssV.png

Which somehow isn't as bad as this suit Barry picked out.
    bCqffeQ.png

Meanwhile, didn't expect Mallory to show up in a nice suit.
    eRkCfOD.png

"Aunt Mallory, I'm glad you could show up." Diamond says with appreciation "Unfortunately I'll assume you're looking lovely tonight because I can't see without my glasses."
    6H9cYeE.png

Now it's a party, Cherish is in the house!
    P2Poqz2.png

Though I'll give Duke points for doing the fedora look better than Malcolm.
    QgYvZRo.png

"Nice fedora though." Duke compliments his brother.
    fyJjHfs.png

Again, the family that never learns their lesson.
    giXmsGK.png

"Ha ha, my sister almost died." Barry says with a chuckle.
    CF18cZt.png

Oh look, Aunt Athena is here too!

"Barry, it's so good to see you again!" Athena says lovingly.

"Who are you?" Barry asks.
    VsXL2IS.png
    UvPYiJx.png
    Pw6xV9A.png

Finally it's time for the most important guest to show up.
    rZsYB04.png
    AmXcQjH.png

It's Emmy!
    iNBAwTh.png

Crystal however was in the bathroom giving herself a peptalk.
    gvarF82.png

Don't know how well it works when you're like 2 feet tall.
    X5Og71k.png

Unfortunately, still got the bug not letting me marry the Sims at the altar. So they'll get married next to the altar.
    pyf9hUq.png

"Since they're not at the altar does that mean we can stand where we want?" Duke asks.

"I dunno, I'm just standing behind the bush because I needed to pee." Barry responds.
    tNG8jvW.png

I now pronounce you, Mr and Mrs Villareal.
    XtVF0kk.png

"Oh I hope that boy becomes President so I don't have to give Diamond any money." Malcolm says with a smug grin.
    IlmPwPE.png

Since they could sit wherever they want, Cherish sat behind the piano....don't think she was able to see the ceremony but.....she was there.
    ih4V5nQ.png

After the wedding ceremony, the Landgraabs returned home. Ready to continue the story without Diamond.

"How did you like the wedding, Emmy?" Malcolm asks.
    jdseYC7.png

Emmy said it was fun.
    PEktW83.png
    edited January 2022
    Generation 3: Chapter 17: Drama Today.

Now that Diamond has moved out, Malcolm has decided to claim her bedroom so he doesn't have to bunk with Barry and Duke anymore.
    ipsc09S.png

"Too late Butt, face this is my room now." Barry says while strutting into the room with his uncomfortably bulky body that he achieved without a single day of exercise.
    0aKxaoq.png

"But the walls are pink, doesn't that bother you and your overly macho personality?" Malcolm asks.

"Can't hear you, I'm asleep." Barry says loudly.
    gK3OcSo.png

"At least I finally get top bunk." Duke says cheerfully.

"Shut it, Duke." Malcolm says in annoyance.
    oTT613I.png

Meanwhile in less dramatic news, Crystal is pouring paint all over Malcolm and Cherish's bedroom.
    VAy0ITy.png

At least Malcolm is helping raise his little sister.
    QsOONyC.png

"Is this what my life has amounted to?" Malcolm asks bleakly.
    7KesIsY.png

That's when Crystal invited her friend from school over, Ysenia Ramirez.....The daughter of that one woman Cherish made friends with by probing her mind several chapters ago.
    22EMqCV.png

"What's with all that soot on the ground?" Ysenia asks her friend.

"Oh, that's where I almost died." Crystal responds nonchalantly
    rEutsez.png

Life isn't all misery for Malcolm. Here he's on a date with.....Maeve? Always need to double check when her name pops up.
    WpzWrPO.png

"Hey babe, you wanna go swimming?" Malcolm asks.

"In THAT water? Malcolm, that water's green." Maeve responds.
    DGYuXP5.png

"Hey, the water is just fine!" Malcolm interjects "Here check this out."
    ikq03Qb.png

And so Malcolm dived into the lake.
    zyO6HwR.png
    rrtUDuA.png

"Okay yeah I see the problem here." Malcolm says after realizing that this is not a healthy green.
    ydW29rQ.png

But he still got some at the end of the day and that's all that really matters.
    k8PHn2E.png

Malcolm was just enjoying his day when suddenly.....something happened. Something shocking.
    KqQqyC3.png

"Hi Big brother, how's it going?" Emmy asks.

"Wait what?!" Malcolm said in surprise. "You're a child now?!"
    lL0SxKk.png

That's right, it's the year 2124. Emmy is now six years old.

"Wait, who are you?" 16 year old Barry asks.

"Oh Barry, you're such a silly character." Emmy responds with a giggle.

"No seriously, I have no idea who you are." Barry continues.
    8J7G3Q9.png
    WzTPBlK.png

Meanwhile, Duke is over here meditating. Looks like he wants to master the wellness skill like his grandma did.
    kgnyYmF.png

That's when Barry's girlfriend showed up, Whatsherface.
    UlzP3Hg.png
    LvGIie8.png

They're moving pretty fast actually. That's just how Barry does it I guess.
    cqmHIvW.png

Of course, Cherish came home from a long day at work fighting Space Pirates.
    IQKW9nX.png

"O. M. G. You're an alien!" Whatsherface gushed "That's so cool!"
    aVjFPBH.png

"You're only noticing that now when all my kids are blue, too?" Cherish responds.
    ypToA5X.png

All in all I'd say Malcolm had a pretty good day today.
    pbuEtpY.png

"Whoa bro, you wanna start something?!" Barry shouts in pure anger.
    pTEUkCW.png

"I just wanted to play some video games." Malcolm responds.
    FixKMma.png

"Well here's a game for you, dodge all my punches! My hands are Rated E for Everyone!" Barry shouts with pure testosterone induced rage.
    m4w6s3o.png

"I don't know what's gotten into you." Malcolm responds "Even though you've shown violent tenancies since you were a child, but it's time we end this. I won't go easy on you."
    Gcl73vA.png

Five seconds later.

"UNCLE UNCLE!" Malcolm shouts in terror as Barry continues to beat him.
    OQCHaCP.png

"I hope you learned your lesson, Bro." Barry responds with satisfaction.

"I didn't even do anything to provoke you!" Malcolm responds.
    4naSoDX.png

Oh look, Diamond is here to visit! How sweet of he-.
    NzLlX4x.png

"Ah, you're pregnant." Cherish responds. "That's cool, I didn't want to be an old looking Grandma anyways."
    AtRiwei.png
    77tXh5c.png

"Brothers brothers please." Duke says as he finally shows up between the boys. "Why must we fight when we're connected through blood?"
    d0zkw4P.png

"Now I've read at least three books on conflict resolution." Duke continues with his sage like attitude. "Now after a tussle like that, the first step to reconciliation is to talk about our emotions. Barry, how does Malcolm make you feel?"
    rNDfGDb.png

Five Seconds later.

"AH MY THROAT! I NEED THAT TO BREATHE WITH!" Duke says as Barry beats him silly.
    EoO6MUR.png

Meanwhile outside, Cherish can hear everything going on inside.

"Hey Diamond, I'm sorry about this but it sounds like your brothers are being 🐸🐸🐸🐸." Cherish says apologetically after feeling her grandchild kicking "I need to go be Super Mom right now."
    2X3YL3B.png

Cherish marches into the house to face her Sons.

"Barfield James Landgraab! How dare you resort to violence in my house!" Cherish shouts in anger.
    PNv41fV.png

"That's it, get in the corner! You're in time out mister!" Cherish orders.
    1oc3vXl.png

"Heh, as if. You can't put a 16 year old in Time Out." Barry answers.
    Fc0r2AJ.png

Five Seconds Later.

"This is Bogus, you can't put ME in time out." Barry fumes.
    t4VDV6M.png

"Aww yeah, I'm the best Mom ever." Cherish gloats.
    d1uDmwS.png

After all of that, Cherish decided to make Malcolm and Duke's favorite meal, Tacos. How does that sound, boys?
    L6pN4Tn.png

"Yaaaaay" Malcolm and Duke say, clearly still dazed after getting their butts beaten by Barry.
    qLmitEg.png

Later that night, Barry enjoyed a nice drink in the basement.
    jXL3xbt.png

"Now Barry, your Mom told me everything that happened today." Malcolm says in a caring tone. "I just want you to know that I'm not mad at you. I understand what you're going through. We were all 16 once."
    RwsReyh.png

Five Seconds Later.

"MY ARM DOESN'T BEND THAT WAY, MY ARM DOESN'T BEND THAT WAY!" Malcolm shouts in pain.

One loud SNAP is heard.

"OH NO, NOW IT DOES!" Malcolm screams in agony.
    QWKH0gM.png

"I hope you learned a lesson, Dad." Barry says with pride.
    izhk7dd.png

"Yeah, you're out of my Will that's for sure." Malcolm says with confidence.
    2dHpMDS.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 18: Barry's The Real Villain In This Story

Oh it's still the year 2124.....Here's 14 year old Crystal. That's pretty neat.
    Y3y4c10.png

Somehow she doesn't learn from past mistakes either.
    UMJAMWF.png

"Fire, warm." Crystal says to herself.
    WTBpkFo.png

Cherish is getting old...
    iEL2Kwv.png

Malcolm's still cool with it though.
    zevQqEE.png

Well everyone was either at school or work, so Crystal invited her friend Ysenia over to play video games.
    M1CrIzu.png

"You have won this game my friend." Crystal says with joy "It appears my controller has dissolved into thin air. Fascinating."
    0Hom2O3.png

Since Video Game time was over, Crystal decided to play a different game, Don't Wake The Llama.
    rVTT72w.png

"I should warn you, I am quite good at this game." Crystal says with a cool demeanor.
    7dmZJrU.png

"Tada." Crystal says in victory.
    tG0gyBw.png

"I mean, the game's pretty easy." Ysenia says as she also effortlessly grabs a log.

"Fascinating. The Llama wasn't awoken when you took that log out." Crystal ponders.
    23zhbXb.png

In the end, Crystal was the one that ended up waking the Llama.
    l9CyCDB.png

"I am a failure to my species." Crystal says in dejection.
    LE7c4M7.png

Later that day, Barry was busy making out with his girlfriend Ol' Whatsherface.
    fDM3L76.png

"This is boring, I need to get myself a third girlfriend." Barry says in boredom.

"Third girlfriend?!" Ol' Whatsherface asked. "What do you mean third? Don't you need a second girlfriend before you can get a third?"
    ZnSblKZ.png

"Barry, I love you baby." Barry's Second Girlfriend said as she wondered into the room.

"Shut up baby, I know it." Barry says.
    9PoxpgJ.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm was enjoying his day by the pool with his girlfriend, Maeve.
    mI9SvIF.png

"I love you, Maeve." Malcolm says sweetly.

"And I love rich guys." Maeve says in return.
    cgDA1Rx.png

"Okay Dork butt, I'm stealing your girl." Barry says as he confidently marches out of the house.
    OnYjqQm.png

"Ha, as if Barry." Malcolm says with a smirk "What Maeve and I have is special, nothing you could do to get between us."
    QzGeQQ5.png

And so Barry gave Maeve the Ol' Classic Barry.
    w4dKdt8.png

"I like Barry now." Maeve says in a quick 180.
    6ebmxhe.png

"Barry, I love you baby." Ol' Whatsherface said as she watched that whole thing go on.

"Shut up baby, I know it." Barry responds.
    B9jbPKF.png

"What the heck Barry?! You can't just do that to my girlfriend!" Malcolm shouts in anger.

"Ex-Girlfriend." Maeve quickly responds.
    HYosbcb.png
    1zeFcKh.png

"Ex?!" Malcolm retorts "That's it Barry, you have gone too far by messing with another man's girl! We're going to have to settle this with fisticuffs!" Malcolm proclaims.
    p5cpBYy.png

Five seconds later.

"I YIELD I YIELD!" Malcolm shouts in pain.
    Y7H8qY0.png

Somewhere, IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
    dKa0LAZ.png

In the deepest darkest corners of space, Cherish has cornered her mortal nemesis, Ratlug The Defiler. This shall be their final confrontation.
    IL1sLK2.png

"Well Hunter, you've wanted revenge since I killed your partner. Well here I am, let's finish this once and for all!" Ratlug says defiantly.
    8Aquc4Q.png

"Scrummy didn't deserve what you did to him." Cherish says in anger "I made a vow that I would end your reign of terror."
    U2NZXnh.png

And so Cherish and Ratlug began their climactic battle. Both putting their skills to the test as they battled.
    JgxI8rT.png

That's when Cherish's phone started ringing.

"Don't worry, I got bluetooth on this phone." Cherish says as she forwards the call to her bluetooth earpiece as she continues to battle.
    oiCgjLQ.png

"Malcolm? Mommy's a little busy, can this wait?" Cherish says with a grunt as she talks to her son and fights her enemy at the same time. "Malcolm, sweetie stop crying so much I can't understand you. Barry stole your girlfriend? He beat you up? Oh that's terrible, I'll be there immediately."
    z2UKHjd.png

At that moment, Cherish and Ratlug knocked the sabers out of each other's hands and they both looked at each other awkwardly.
    XmWSE0v.png
    Vn9zf2f.png

"I'm terribly sorry about this just having boy drama at home right now." Cherish says apologetically "One of my Sons just stole my other Son's girlfriend and it's pretty nasty right now."

"Don't worry about it, I had teenage sons before. It's part of the job of being a mother." Ratlug says understandingly.
    K8A27HK.png
    Nzqm1Qw.png

"Wanna continue where we left off?" Cherish says as she picks up her blade.

"Oh you know it." Ratlug says excitedly.
    mgIJaet.png

And so Cherish and Ratlug continued their battle.
    SFzGBIJ.png

However, Ratlug left herself wide open for a devastating counter attack. To which Cherish took full advantage of by doing a cool spin in the air.
    qWleaqr.png
    qDyr9r0.png

Ratlug didn't make a sound as Cherish stuck her blade through her chest. She just dropped to the ground with a small thud.
    bHKatlv.png

"Scrummy....You can rest my dear friend. After all these years, you can now rest." Cherish says somberly as she remembers her fallen friend.
    Xsvxyjx.png

Back on boring Earth where the more boring story has been taking center stage: Cherish's ship lands after a successful mission.
    7SVTMOd.png
    pa2IGem.png

That's when Cherish ominously appeared right behind Malcolm without anyone noticing as she's pretty good at doing.
    FacAUzD.png

"Barrington Matthew Landgraab!" Cherish shouts in anger "How dare you steal your brother's girlfriend?! That's it Mr, You're going to Time Out!"
    MCqequw.png

"Heh, sorry Mom. I'm afraid you can't ground me. I'm simply too powerful to be stopped that easily." Barry says smugly.
    GXcCXN3.png

Five Seconds Later.

"CURSES!" Barry shouts in anger "How does she continue to beat me like this?!"
    BY2wCgx.png

That's when Cherish approached Malcolm in the kitchen.

"Malcolm, you've been humiliated by Barry one too many times." Cherish says with determination "It's about time you learn to defend yourself! I'll be the one to teach you to fight."
    HhTsc0H.png

"You sure you're going to be the one to train me?" Malcolm says unsure of this offer "You've gotten pretty round in recent years."
    L7UTjoH.png

"Trust me Malcolm. First off, thanks for calling me fat." Cherish says sarcastically "I'm not fat, I've cultivated mass, it makes me look stronger. Secondly, I've killed people. So you don't worry about my training."
    tX0TTSs.png

That's when Grandma Mei came over to visit!

"Hello kiddos, it's good to see you all again." Mei says happily.
    Ax6UMm8.png

Before dropping dead. RIP Mei Feng 2050-2124.
    15MuzgP.png

"Hey I'm here to pick up Ysenia. She's been here since the crack of dawn. She needs to come home immediately!" Ciera Ramirez says as she walks into the room.
    T0aibpu.png

"My dear Hu-Man Mom is dead?! This is the worst day of my life!" Cherish says through her tears.
    077SiIl.png

"It's always sad to see them go." Grim says comfortingly.
    KXNJkhZ.png

"The Grim Reaper is real?!" Ciera shouts in surprise.

"You hang around this family long enough you'll be sure to meet him eventually." Malcolm responds casually.
    JCkvoM8.png
    pLEd8ng.png

Meanwhile upstairs.....

"Wow, we have been up here all day." Ysenia says calmly. "Perhaps we should go downstairs to see what's up."
    ULNjsLZ.png

"Hello normal Hu-Man family. What's going on?" Crystal says before noticing dead grandma on the ground and crying herself.
    RqHwjWs.png
    bowhNsJ.png

"The Grim Reaper is real?!" Ysenia says in the same shock as her mother.

"Oh hey guys...." Grim says after checking his phone. "I think you'll all want to follow me outside."
    HXrAby7.png

RIP Gilzax Feng 2044-2124.
    wx3lg8D.png

"Yeah, just got an alert saying that he died right outside your house. You have my condolences." Grim says sympathetically.
    3S47vU5.png

"This day just keeps getting worse!!!" Cherish says as she shouts to the sky.
    zaqv8zB.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 1: A New Beginning By Ruining Everything Else

It was a beautiful Saturday morning for Malcolm Landgraab. He had time to sleep in, just perfect in every way.
    HFSrbvr.png

You know, that WAS until Cherish randomly appeared in the room.
    xsIbfb1.png

"GOOOOOOOOD MORNING, LANDGRAAB BOYS!" Cherish shouted loudly.
    VkVBGqo.png

Cherish was going to do good on her promise to teach Malcolm how to fight. She's going to turn him into a lean, mean, Barry punching machine.
    iGarVo3.png

"Come on Malcolm, get into it! Make that punching bag fear you!" Cherish shouted in encouragement.

"You sure this will work, Mom?" Malcolm whines "I've been training for 20 seconds and I'm already tired."
    txlmbm1.png

"Of course it'll work!" Cherish exclaims "Just wind back and throw the hardest punch you can at that bag!"
    Ua4BF7z.png
    Qpl0YO0.png

"Are you punching the bag or are you taking it out to dinner?" Cherish says sarcastically.
    LT6yCcD.png

"If you're so good at it, why don't you show me how it works?" Malcolm said defiantly.

"Okay, I think I will!" Cherish says proudly.
    J10bgfc.png

"Let Momma show you how it's done." Cherish said after getting ready to show off her skills.
    c0Aljmo.png

"You can't hit what you cannot see!" Cherish shouts as she starts pounding the tar out of that punching bag. "Float like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!"
    SN9DxHL.png
    8ztrS7l.png

"Well son of a gun, she IS good at that." Malcolm says.
    P80hyAi.png

Later that day, Malcolm went to go brag to Duke and Crystal about his workout with Cherish.
    R7tTxDS.png

"Congrats, you went from skinny as a twig to skinny as a twig and smells like sweat!" Duke says mockingly to Malcolm.
    kqKyZDP.png

"Why must you put me down like this, Duke?" Malcolm says bummed out.
    u0A76pJ.png

Some time later, Cherish was getting herself all gussied up in the mirror when she realized something.....She still thinks she looks good.
    FlOiX8M.png
    6t5jYoU.png

And so she and Malcolm made sweet passionate love that night.
    zW0lE5o.png

Some months later....

"Alright Malcolm, I've trained you as much as I can....Because honestly I don't think you'll get any better than this." Cherish says trying to encourage him.
    iDbYGiu.png

"You got some muscle, which means you're ready to fight." Cherish says to her son.
    JBhJZl3.png

"You really think I can win, Mom?" Malcolm asks enthusiastically.

"I have confidence in you. That's not saying you'll win, but there's confidence there alright." Cherish answers.
    Ze9In2X.png

But of course.....Barry's still pretty ripped.
    WZhJTrD.png

And so the fight began.

"Now remember Malcolm, if your punches aren't doing anything, just pull his hair and scratch at his face!" Cherish encourages him.
    LtdCAu7.png

"Oh boy, Malcolm just got bodyslammed." Cherish says in shame "Should've trained Duke instead."
    1XeM2hF.png

"How did I lose?" Malcolm asks.

"I'm buff." Barry answers.
    0VOnhag.png

Well time to move away from all this violence, instead let's go look at Malcolm's work: Landgraab Industries (Formerly known as Impossible Tech).
    Bb5ki5M.png

T'was just another normal day for the bossman himself.
    BYiM71A.png

"Hey Marty, you enjoying Casual Friday over there?" Malcolm says to his employee.

"You bet Mr Landgraab. It's great not having to be so formal one day a week!" Marty responds happily.
    qSxwQIz.png

"Look at Gina over there, she's taking casual Friday to a new level in her robe!" Marty jokes around.

"Hey, they said it's CASUAL Friday!" Gina exclaims.

Everyone laughs.
    r2mUNng.png

"Hey, hot secretary that that I'm proud to not be having an affair with." Malcolm says to his secretary "What's going on today?"
    apQWfa5.png

"Well there are some people from a company called 'Apple' in America here to speak to you." The Secretary says before pointing to the people at the other end of the office.
    OIAnaBr.png
    gyYj2ri.png

"Ah I see." Malcolm says "Hey, tell them I died." Malcolm says in terror.
    mKdsYlt.png

It's not every day you see your boss running away from the office in terror. But that day is today.
    tT4CvYT.png

After that, Malcolm ran home and hid in the closet.
    Ju1G4cq.png

"Malcolm, come out of the closet. Surely whatever happened at work today isn't that bad." Cherish says trying to cheer him up.
    920Gs4a.png

"Yes it is." Malcolm mopes from the closet. "It will no doubt ruin our very way of life."
    FlFgLRV.png

And that's when the people from Apple showed up.
    UlOyL5X.png

"Hey Boss, just showing these people where you live because they paid me more than you've pay me in a year." The Secretary says.
    uGgyXWk.png

"Oh I don't blame you for that. I would've sold myself out like that too." Malcolm says reassuringly.
    lI303jR.png

"Malcolm Landgraab, I am here to inform you that your IPhone is a blatant infringement on our product, the iPhone." Apple's President says angrily.
    2lJi8pX.png

"I understand, hopefully we can talk-" Malcolm says before he's interrupted.

"And the IPad, and the IPencil, and the IToaster, and the IToilet." The President continues.
    eoOyUq3.png
    kG0vv1b.png

"Malcolm....What is he talking about?" Cherish asks curiously.

"Well I guess I should just rip the band-aid off." Malcolm answers "Everything I have created is nothing more than a lie."
    BkIB7Sk.png

FLASHBACK!

"Back when I first got into the Tech field, my Aunt Trina told me a terrible secret." Malcolm begins his story. "Turns out, Simerica is a barbaric, backwards country that is behind the times." Malcolm continues "Aunt Trina explained to me that while the rest of the world was thriving for hundreds of years, Simerica didn't even discover electricity until the year 2000 and we're still trying to catch up with the rest of the world. So Trina came up with a way to block our country from seeing how technologically advanced the rest of the world is so we wouldn't feel bad about our shortcomings."

"Like North Korea?" Cherish asks.

"WORSE than North Korea." Malcolm answers sternly "So ever since then I've spent my life trying to catch this country up with the rest of the world by shamelessly ripping off their technology."
    9FGXGKH.png
    icjHQBC.png
    WDqw6fJ.png

"I just have to ask." Cherish asks "How did you expect to get away with this?"

"Well we don't even have cars or airports yet so I just thought the President of Apple wouldn't be able to come to my front door to confront me." Malcolm explains.

"So let me get this straight.....You're a fraud who isn't this great innovative mind?" Cherish asks again.
    TZTEHyG.png
    naobZ7R.png

"You don't get it Cherish, the people of Simerica are stupid! They voted my Grandfather to be the President for crying out loud!" Malcolm shouts angrily. "If Simericans found out how we're basically just one step away from being cave dwelling savages they'd get angry and stupid and angry is a terrible combination!"
    NK8TGjX.png

"THIS WHOLE COUNTRY WOULD BE ON FIRE RIGHT NOW IF WE DIDN'T DO THIS!" Malcolm screams at the top of his lungs.

Cherish gasps "You're right! Society would surely collapse if that news ever got out."
    kkn2axe.png
    lS0evVo.png

"And that's how I became a false prophet." Malcolm explains calmly.
    oajDc4s.png

"Mr. Landgraab, your story has touched me." The President of Apple says "You might not know this, but millions of years ago......My ancestors were also cave dwelling savages. I too know what it's like to want to innovate. So tell you what, how about we discuss a way to get past this without resorting to life ruining lawsuits."

"That sounds swell!" Malcolm says happily.
    xv20ovj.png
    fxuHB9j.png

Four hours later, Cherish was sitting on the couch alone waiting for the talks to finish. Malcolm and the Apple President came down the stairs with smiles on their faces.

"You sure know how to negotiate Mr Landgraab, my people will print up some papers for us to sign tomorrow." The President says as he leaves the room.
    awGxjw5.png

"Sounds like everything went swimmingly." Cherish says with a grin.
    ECGNYC6.png

"Good news or bad news first?" Malcolm says as he sits down on the couch.

"Bad news? That's bad news." Cherish says with a gasp.
    NXIVPUd.png

"Good news, we're not getting sued." Malcolm answers immediately.

"That's good news." Cherish replies.

"I said there's bad news too." Malcolm responds. "Bad news, I am required to shut down all of Landgraab Industries and turn all future profits to Apple. And I mean ALL of Landgraab Industries, effectively making Apple the first Quadrillion Dollar company. Isn't that a kick in the teeth?"
    N82jJzc.png
    xVgI78p.png

"What about the kids? They were hoping for a huge inheritance when we die." Cherish asks.

"Well I decided we should wait for the kids to get home before discussing that any further." Malcolm answers.
    JBHp5of.png

The Kids are home.
    R2Mj0A2.png

"Alright boys, you guys were probably wondering who's going to get the Landgraab family fortune when we're gone." Malcolm starts.

"Clearly I'll be getting the money. After all, you wouldn't name me Malcolm IV if you planned to pass the fortune onto Duke." Malcolm IV answers.
    a09kroU.png
    0B0C0Yg.png

"Actually, it's none of you. We just lost all of our money! So with the money we have left we're going to use to pay off the house so we don't lose it." Malcolm answers.
    nvvzIYa.png

"Surely there'll be some money left." Barry says with a scowl.
    9eDvCgH.png

"Of course there is, there's a lot of that! But your Mother and I are going to use it to travel the world!" Malcolm says excitedly.
    PkfGFuM.png

"See you all in a few years!" Malcolm says as he and Cherish walk out the door. "Crystal, you're the man of the house while I'm gone."
    Qss4IBv.png

"I have responsibilities?" Crystal says with wonder.
    fUgfGHI.png

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! I'M IN CHARGE NOW!" Crystal shouts angrily "First order of business, Barry you start cleaning the house!" \

She says before kicking over the garbage can over.
    QTbZutF.png
    2YFKdxO.png

"You're not the boss of me." Barry says defiantly.
    fj9h2WZ.png

That's when Crystal started to use her Alien Mind Control powers on Barry.

"Clean it now." Crystal orders.
    NNlbYbo.png
    5Vh7pYv.png
    AjSApf8.png

And so Barry got up and silently began cleaning the house while uttering the words "Must Clean" over and over again.
    CTt0bGp.png
    Mdtd0nc.png

"Let's just obey Crystal's orders so we don't end up like that." Duke says in a hushed tone.

"Waaaaay ahead of you." Malcolm responds.
    Mw48WyI.png

To be continued.
    Generation 4: Chapter 2: Parental Advisory: Bad Makeovers Ahead.

It is the year 2128, 51 year old Malcolm and 50 year old Cherish are back from their awesome vacation where they spent all of the Landgraab family fortune.

"Hey kids, we're back from spending all of our money!" Malcolm says happily.

Like I just said.
    rplYuIh.png

"I cut my hair and now I wear glasses from years of staring at computer screens." Malcolm gloats.

"Meanwhile I decided to go back to 'The Classic' hairstyle." Cherish says showing off her new hairdo.
    eeokF9L.png
    k1dY2LW.png

"Also, you guys have a new brother or sister on the way. Was as much of a surprise for us as it is for you guys." Malcolm says to fill everyone in "Did anyone else get a new makeover too?"
    u9L4wfE.png

"I took charge and now I wear this getup. I couldn't find anything else that commanded respect so I just dyed one of your older uniforms." 18 year old Crystal says.
    25zrmij.png

"Oh I knew there was a reason to keep those old suits, but your father kept insisting I get rid of them." Cherish says as a jab to Malcolm.

"I just wanted to make more space for my turtle neck collection." Malcolm explains.
    AKsdJc2.png

"I decided to grow a beard!" 20 year old Malcolm IV says with pride.
    Jeyfclk.png

"Impressive. Make sure to get yourself some beard butter to help it grow stronger." Malcolm III says while sporting a more impressive beard.
    lS52a9g.png

"I found a way to make my own Landgraab Fortune. I'm a Simstagram star now. 40,000 followers and counting!" Barry says right before taking another selfie.
    4Zx3EN8.png
    HFfwiMi.png

"I found enlightenment." Duke says calmly.

"You converted to Hinduism?" Cherish asks curiously.

"I thought this was a Buddhist outfit." Duke says questioning everything he believed.
    l2BzWKN.png

That's when everyone looked over at Emmy in anticipation of what her new style was going to be like.

"I'm 11, no big changes here." Emmy says plainly.
    AGFSuCn.png

"You know, having the family back like this makes me all happy. So happy that I could just Siiiiiiing." Cherish says before she starts singing.
    rL19PVn.png
    YwohG2B.png

"Some guy complimented your mother's singing voice at Karaoke Night on a cruise we went on." Malcolm explains "That's her thing now. Now she can't stop singing."
    WWHRnQJ.png

That's when Diamond showed up randomly.

"Hey all." Diamond says happily. "I got a makeover too, I wear contacts now."
    zW4u7dl.png

"Also guess what Mom, I'm pregnant!" Diamond exclaims.
    Zq0EsAC.png

"Well now this is just embarrassing." Cherish explains.
    3RI9xsB.png

Well anyways, it was time for Cherish to give birth. Decided to follow them to see the Hospital experience for the first time in so many years.
    SoYiPTD.png
    1UM4cn5.png

"Hi, you probably can't tell but I am currently pregnant and am in labor." Cherish says honestly believing that the receptionist doesn't have eyes.
    rgJXQb8.png

"Excuse me Ma'am, I was here first." This rude man says. "I have a pain in my toe that hasn't gone away for 7 minutes. I clearly need priority over you."
    uXAch3N.png

After waiting 14 hours for that Rude man to be treated by the entire hospital staff, Cherish finally got her chance to be taken care of.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm right here with you." Malcolm consoles his wife.
    DLLjYJm.png

"Just get this baby out of me. I'm tired of being pregnant." Cherish pouts.
    W6lVcK2.png

"Don't worry Ma'am, our technology will have that baby out faster than you can say 'Medical Malpractice.'" The Doctor assures Cherish.
    eSz44qJ.png

"Oh no, I'm T-Posing!!!!" The Doctor screams in agony as he begins to glitch out of reality.
    uAS3cPp.png

Good news is, Doctor was able to deliver the baby before he glitched to death. Meet Ruby Landgraab, born in 2128.
    qqjGoc8.png

Some time after getting home, Malcolm III and Cherish sat Malcolm IV down at the table.
    0BWFpl6.png

"So I'll cut to the chase." Cherish explains. "We want you to raise Ruby. We're getting old AND we can't bring ourselves to raise that kid in a poor household."
    u9rRuan.png

"But I'm already poor." Malcolm mopes "Ruby's going to be raised poor regardless."
    N7cKwND.png

"Honestly I just don't want to raise another child even if I still had a billion dollars." Malcolm III admits.
    40WlYGt.png

At least someone was happy in this deal.
    RK4SfEI.png

So after that, Malcolm decided to go cry in the closet.
    dv3vWUU.png

"Now Malcolm, a wise man once said, Always Look on the Bright Side of Life." Duke said spreading his words of wisdom.
    ByuwwGf.png

"There are no bright sides when your parents just ruined any possible prospects I might have in my life." Malcolm mopes.
    s3nhcal.png

"Malcolm, you had no prospects." Duke explains "You're a spoiled rich kid that hasn't worked on a single skill and intended on getting an inheritance to get by in life."
    Dr46CyD.png

That's when Good Ol' Mallory came to visit.

"So Malcolm, I hear you're going to be raising yet another kid. That must suck." Mallory says to her older brother.
    x21Tphx.png

"Actually no!" Malcolm says happily "Got Malcolm to raise her for me instead!"

"Well snap, sounds like your life just got much better!" Mallory says sharing the joy with her brother.
    rUm1wWs.png
    ntRF0Q9.png

So of course the family decided to stand around the fireplace.....once again. That was until Crystal marched into the room.
    eCJeH4J.png

"THERE IS A LEAK IN THE KITCHEN! SOMEBODY BETTER MOP THAT UP!" Crystal barks.
    uXnQVWa.png

Without missing a beat, Barry ran upstairs from the basement and and into the kitchen and immediately grabbed the mop and got to work on that. YOU DON'T WANT TO DISOBEY CRYSTAL!
    sGslINf.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 3: You Should've Taken School More Seriously, Malcolm.

IT IS THE YEAR, 2130! Here we have 13 year old Emmy checking herself out in the mirror.....But this chapter has nothing to do with her.
    MNMu6f1.png

WELCOME BACK TO SAN MYSHUNO!!!!............Because this is the only place where Malcolm Landgraab IV can afford a home.
    W6I6y1i.png

"Ah, home sweet home." 22 year old Malcolm said, walking into this cheap apartment still wearing the expensive clothes his Dad bought him.
    zZTQGzG.png

"Oh come on!" Malcolm groaned as he sees the crime scene tape on the ground. "They could've at least cleaned the place before selling it to me! They barely even tried to hide that!"
    n5iItbd.png
    KkYawmH.png

Oh yeah, Malcolm's now the legal guardian of 2 year old Ruby. At least he can still afford to buy her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    pZPr9Zq.png
    tgT8Tb4.png

While Ruby eats her lunch, Malcolm decides that it's never too late (I mean it kind of is) to work on his skills so he can actually.....succeed at his future career. Here he is reading a book on logic! He now has one single logic point! Boy is he disappointing those who came before him.
    6BSgxZp.png

Malcolm hasn't been on a date since Barry stole Maeve from him. So naturally he decided to go on a blind date to get back in the game.
    nWKjCAX.png

"Okay, you are clearly 20 years older than your friend said you were." Malcolm says to his date. "But you know what? We could make this work!" Malcolm says optimistically.
    QDLURJy.png
    uoKE0t8.png

Turns out it didn't work, the person who set these two up also told Fatima, Malcolm's Date, that he was a foot taller than he really is.

"Which is silly." Malcolm responds "We're all the same height in this country. No one is physically taller than me."
    8iLc6jQ.png
    GaZ8nOW.png

That's when our favorite Alien Mom came over to visit!
    yIuHg7B.png

"I sincerely hope they gave you a discount on this place, considering this is a murder scene." Cherish says to Malcolm.
    P8MNGRt.png

But of course, Cherish was here to see her daughter first and foremost.
    2xbW0tN.png

That's when Ruby started babbling to Cherish. Let's peek into Ruby's mind to see what this toddler is trying to say shall we?

"This place is awful!" Ruby whined "Someone was murdered here! There are rats! This is no place to raise a young child!"
    ihaXYF4.png

"Aww so cute!" Cherish says as she hugs Ruby. "If only I knew what she was trying to tell me."

"I imagine she's talking about how much she loves rainbows and unicorns." Malcolm responds.
    BTTOgDB.png
    ep2qqcf.png

Shortly after that, there was a knock at the door. Who could that be?
    YOCNxSq.png

"Hello friend, I am Agent Red from the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency." The Man in the Red suit says as an introduction.
    dInk9tW.png

"Hello Agent Red, I am Malcolm Landgraab." Malcolm says shaking his hand.
    BtYCoUA.png

"Say, do you lack ambition in your life?" Agent Red asks.

"I do!" Malcolm responds ecstatically "I am an ambitionless husk of a man!"
    mrol4Lx.png
    SFZzLaG.png

"Then come on down to the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency!" Agent Red Proclaims "A new life as a secret agent is awaiting!"
    xSzsR07.png

"Gee that sounds swell!" Malcolm responds "I never wanted to be a secret agent but it sounds like fun!"
    7PD9qDa.png

"That's great!" Agent Red chuckles before getting serious. "This message will now self destruct."
    K5QSV5p.png
    3oOKcuh.png

"Wow, now THAT'S theatrical!" Malcolm says as the dust settles from the explosion "That was a great fake explosion!"
    owzdOwT.png

Oh it wasn't fake, Malcolm.

"Boy these agents are dedicated to their job." The Grim Reaper says as he arrives to reap the Agent's soul.
    gxjYZxm.png
    NbadGug.png

That's when Grim noticed Cherish was here.

"GIIIIIIRL! How you doing?" Grim says excitedly to Cherish.

"I'm going pretty good, Big G." Cherish responds "Same Old, Same Old."
    CoMREPa.png

A few weeks later, Malcolm finally started his new job at The Newcrest Secret Agent Agency! Which is a good thing because he has maybe 80 simoleons to his name right now. He needs to pay rent.
    HpahhUn.png

Malcolm made his way through the halls before he ended up in his Boss's office.
    bXcdVoD.png

"Malcolm Landgraab, I know everything about you, you know nothing about me. You will call me The Seeker." The Seeker says sternly.
    KadS6bp.png

"What did I just get myself into?" Malcolm says after contemplating his life choices up until now.
    Fml5c9y.png

"I'll be frank, the world is in imminent danger because people keep trying to take it over or destroy it. That's where we come in. But we are always short in supply of agents." The Seeker explains.
    KrOXwrW.png

"So you want me to be the newest international super spy?" Malcolm asks.

"OF COURSE NOT!" The Seeker shouts "That's ridiculous, you JUST started here! You're going to be our current International Super Spy's new Handler."
    fy5LBbd.png

That's when the REAL International Super Spy walked into the room.

"Bonjour." The Agent says in some weird mystery language. "I am Agent XE00."
    rzRVTJC.png

"Wait, NEW handler? What happened to the last one?" Malcolm says.

"My Archnemesis captured her and tortured her to death." Agent XE00 explains.

"I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!" Malcolm panics.
    Ek9PNCh.png

"Silence, we have taken extra precautionary measures to make sure what happened to the last handler doesn't happen again." The Seeker responds. "Besides, XE00's nemesis is dead. You have nothing to worry about."
    mtPPVS0.png

"Oh that's great." Malcolm says with relief.

"Instead I have a NEW nemesis." Agent XE00 proclaims "His name is Dr Insane-O and we have no idea how capable he is!" That's when Agent XE00 pulled out his cellphone. "Selfie!"

"I am going to die soon aren't I?" Malcolm asks.
    44e8kVs.png
    Ti6rmcf.png

"And THIS is agent QT00." The Seeker says as the new agent walks in "She'll be showing you around the facility."
    bFjvvMR.png

"I think this job just got more bearable." Malcolm says slyly after seeing the female agent.
    DRSymSn.png

To Be Continued.
    Generation 4: Chapter 4: [Redacted]

A Few days after starting his new job at the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency, Malcolm returns home from a rough day at work. Time to kick back and relax.
    iKBjEE7.png

"Did somebody say, party?" Cherish says as she barges into Malcolm's apartment.
    zVieER1.png

Ruby agrees, it's time to party.
    3ICl3JQ.png

"It certainly isn't a party unless the landlord is invited!" Malcolm's landlord says as she enters the room.
    loV2uiS.png

"Wait, I didn't throw a party." Malcolm comes to the realization "And I certainly didn't invite my landlord!"

"Well either way, rent is due tomorrow." The Landlord says bluntly.

"I'd like to pay the rent tomorrow but I mysteriously don't have the money for some reason." Malcolm answers.
    99vxLYa.png
    sW81Lt8.png

That's when Harmony and Crystal wandered into Ruby's bedroom.

"Why's everyone hanging out in here?" Crystal asks.
    yjaHms1.png

"I guess this is where the real party is." Cherish says excitedly.
    3tL2Gdi.png

"Great party, Mal. Good move on not inviting Barry." Duke says congratulating his brother.

"I didn't invite ANYONE!" Malcolm insists.
    Ik9Tdto.png

"So you're some sort of super spy?" Malcolm's cousin asks Agent XE00.

"How does everyone keep finding out my secret?" XE00 says before taking a selfie.
    CTswAlK.png

"Guess what everyone." 30 year old Diamond says proudly as she walks into the apartment. "I forgot to wear my contacts today! Also my husband is the President now. Bow down to the new first lady!"
    HFYP3eq.png

That's when Emmy showed up in.....that.

"Is it appropriate for you to wear that?" Diamond asks.

"Hey, we're a quarter Chinese. It's all good." Emmy responds.
    1VnSQ1G.png

"Man, parties are much more fun when I'm not the one paying for them." Malcolm III says as he marches through the apartment.

"I didn't pay for this party either!" Malcolm IV shouts from the kitchen.
    FINdGSo.png

At some point during the party, Malcolm puked his brains out in the bathroom. Kinda refreshing to see a man puking in this story after so many women dealing with morning sickness.
    KMEtLzw.png

"Is that a steak?" Malcolm says looking down at his puke. "When did I eat that?!"
    qWcHDXr.png

A few days later at the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency (Top Secret). The Seeker sits at his desk with his seemingly permanent angry scowl.

"Alright Agent, your mission is one of reconnaissance." The Seeker says with authority. "We have Intel that Dr Insane-O is throwing a massive party. You will infiltrate the party and find his secret lab."
    JbViMyQ.png

"You got it Boss." Agent XE00 says proudly. "We've done this a hundred times, it'll go smoothly, I promise.
    tDZujfi.png

"And what do I do?" Malcolm says wide eyed.
    YZVI0ff.png

"YOUR JOB IS TO SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER AND MAKE SURE NOTHING HAPPENS TO OUR GREATEST AGENT!" The Seeker shouts angrily.
    gytBGmI.png

"This is bogus, I hate getting yelled at all the time." Malcolm pouts.

"Hey I just wanted to ask, how was your date with QT00?" XE00 asks his colleague.
    lvLsLrd.png

"Me? On a date with QT? Surely I would remember going on a date with someone like that." Malcolm assures his Agent friend.
    DDlQMYH.png

"What are you talking about? I saw it happen." Agent XE00 continues.
    bnAMiVy.png

FLASHBACK.

"It was right after QT00 showed you your office you started working your moves on her." Agent XE00 explains.
    EOe1QDX.png
    WvRX6tr.png

"According to the secret cameras we installed at the local Bistro, don't ask, your date was going well." XE00 continues "I mean, you complaining about you using your rent money on this dinner probably killed the mood."
    XfoDit0.png

"But that steak looked delicious, The Seeker and I were getting hungry just watching you guys." Agent XE00 continues. "Heck, you even got lucky that night because you actually got to kiss her after the date was over."
    AqlOQjM.png
    4xOqlki.png

"Well that explains a few things." Malcolm realizes "But how come I don't remember it?"
    yx4sGZb.png

"Oh I see." Agent XE00 snickers "She wiped your mind. She does that to men that have no chance with her."
    yYOYirI.png

MEANWHILE AT DR INSANE-O'S MANSION!
    uHcZehl.png

Agent XE infiltrates the party unnoticed as the rest of the guests mingle.

"Malcolm, do you hear me? I'm inside the house." Agent XE00 says quietly.
    xO6C1nx.png

"Hear you loud and clear, Agent." Malcolm says over his radio "Turn on your camera so I can see what you see."
    UfJIJFE.png

"Already on it." the Agent says as the video feed shows him staring at himself in the mirror.

"Is this really the time to be doing this?" Malcolm asks.

"When you look THIS good, every time is the right time." Agent XE00 says proudly.
    4uZpY14.png

"Focus Agent, we need you to find Dr Insane-O. He could be anywhere mingling with these billionaires." Malcolm says over The Agent's intercom.
    mzOXgVI.png
    I1s4ggL.png

"Wait, is that my Dad with the President?" Malcolm asks "But my Dad's not a billionaire anymore!"

"Looks like Dr Insane-O didn't get THAT message." Agent XE responds.
    5dB0khX.png

"Any one of these people could be Dr Insane-O, we'll never find him." Malcolm says losing hope in the mission.
    xYp04sy.png

"Hello everyone, I am Dr. Insane-O." Dr Insane-O presents himself. "Help yourself to more punch and stay out of my basement."
    N5Hnipc.png

"Well that was easy." Malcolm says happily "Now go down to his basement and find that lab."
    GknOEtV.png

"No lab down here, but he has a sweet home theater." Agent XE00 says as he wanders around.
    8gX6xpR.png

"About time you got here, Agent XE00." Dr Insane-O says as he and his henchman corners the agent in the theater.
    kAvu2G3.png

"How did you find out who I am?" Agent XE00 says angrily.

"You're the most followed person on Simstagram!" Dr Insane-O says defensively "I personally followed you because your shirtless selfies are to die for!"
    QyDUtMD.png
    elzwuya.png

"It doesn't matter, Insane-O. I'm going to find your secret lab and stop you." Agent XE00 says with determination.
    CbDk904.png

That was before Dr Insane-O's henchman came up behind the Agent and quickly broke his neck.

"Wow, that was easy." The Henchman says triumphantly.
    CU3kzs9.png
    lxwHMSY.png
    hUrZez3.png

"Fantastic! Now that we got rid of all the witnesses, we can continue with our evil plans!" Dr Insane-O cheers.
    SL0LV2g.png

"I mean.....I saw the whole thing." The Grim Reaper says reaping Agent XE's soul.
    xZBV4oP.png

"I killed the world's greatest spy, I can take the reaper of souls too!" The Henchman says a little too proudly.....Before he too has his neck broken.
    jZ6GioN.png
    HgPbZo8.png
    8xZrwrs.png

"I can break necks with my mind." Grim says non-nonchalantly.
    EYcSZGb.png

"Duly Noted." Dr Insane-O says in fear.
    DpMhGSr.png

To be Continued.
    Generation 4: Chapter 5: Indiana Landgraab and the Temple of Duke

Malcolm watched in fear as Agent XE00 was brutally murdered on camera.
    cMIgdL7.png

"Okay.....Maybe he's just faking it so he can pull a sneak attack on them." Malcolm says trying to assure himself for several minutes. "I don't think he's faking it."
    fBz2SL6.png

Downstairs, Agent QT00 was busy filling out important files, getting lost in her work.
    aLwnbSZ.png

Which is when Malcolm came frantically running through the lobby and towards the front door.

"Oh hi Malcolm!" QT00 says warmly.
    9TSPiSK.png

After being greeted, Malcolm ran over to the Agent for a moment.

"Hey, did we go on a date the other night? If so, did you really wipe my memory?" Malcolm asks curiously.
    iicdejb.png

"We did, and I did in fact wipe your memory." Agent QT00 says sincerely "I think you're a great guy, but dating me would put you in danger."
    yWvJwbJ.png

"I appreciate your honesty." Malcolm says warmly. "Now if you excuse me, I need to get back to what I was doing earlier."
    DnGjXel.png

And so Malcolm left the agency and frantically ran the whole way home.
    4YuJKGJ.png

After that, Malcolm laid in his bed alone, pondering what has happened.
    PUo7sgA.png

But he was soon joined by his baby sister, who offered words of encouragement.
    Q61oyMJ.png

"jkdhfkjshdflk" Ruby babbled to her brother.
    S3htTv9.png

"I messed up, kiddo. I was given one job to keep XE00 alive on his mission. But I failed him. I failed the country." Malcolm admits disappointingly.
    4khFZfW.png

"Oiufodiwejkh" Ruby continues to babble.
    N60Ikx3.png

"You don't understand. This was all I had." Malcolm continues to reveal "This was finally my chance to show that I'm not a failure, and I predictably failed."
    xHkz0FO.png

"Etrejhdms" Ruby babbles poignantly.
    JDWM2CY.png

"You're right, Ruby!" Malcolm says coming to the realization "I need to return to the agency and face my superior! Thanks Ruby, you're a never ending source of wisdom."
    udKIw5h.png

With her work done, Ruby sat in the big comfy chair and looked out at the city, pondering her next move.
    X4bfpSE.png

Meanwhile at the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency....

"What.....THE......****?!?!?!!" The Seeker shouts loudly enough for the whole city to hear him.
    EGlRdkI.png

"Easiest mission in the world! Infiltrate a party! Now our greatest Agent is DEAD!" The Seeker shouts in pure unadulterated anger.
    eZ8nzp2.png

"Yeah we all flubbed this one. I'll take the L on this situation." Malcolm admits.
    AWn1Gxs.png

"Flubbed?!" The Seeker shouts angrily "Flubbed isn't severe enough to describe how YOU messed up! As punishment for this, we're going to make YOU the next secret agent and finish what XE00 never had the chance to!"
    4Jg1ZVw.png

"Wait, getting a promotion is a punishment? Also, I don't wanna be a spy!" Malcolm shouts in protest. "I saw first hand what they did to XE00, I don't want that!"
    93zwd70.png

So after that, Agent QT00 began training Malcolm in the art of being a cool super spy.

"I hate this already." Malcolm pouts.
    N2gdObR.png
    lTt3Kxp.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2133! We're going to cut to something different....Selvadorada! Located in good Ol' South Simerica. You're probably thinking, There's a South Simerica?! Of course there is, now shut up while I tell the story!
    CNZ0T6z.png

Here we have 25 year old Malcolm out in the jungle of Selvadorada with his loving brother Duke, who is now rocking a sweet mustache.
    nT1i8HP.png
    DtHueFV.png

"Behold, The Ancient Temple of Bigote Malvado!" Duke shouts loudly. "I have been looking for this temple for years!" Duke pauses "And by years I mean about 14 months."
    iYiw6mD.png

"I'm happy that you invited me here to watch you find the ancient treasure." Malcolm says somberly "After all, I have not been having any luck with the ladies."
    dzEAfsG.png

"It's kinda funny how that's your big problem when we're treasure hunting in a country where the average South Simerican can't dream to afford any of the luxuries we have in our society." Duke says trying to emphasize with his brother. "But hey, maybe after we're done exploiting the history of these people you'll have no trouble finding a girlfriend."
    SsbphQW.png
    rt0vr8I.png

That's when Malcolm and Duke came to their first puzzle.
    bwwtJcg.png

"Alright Malcolm, we have to find out which god we have to make a sacrifice to. I need your help deducing the clues." Duke says as he jots down ideas.
    fuxuoWH.png

"Hey hey, check it out. I just got a match on that dating website." Malcolm says after looking at the match "Hmm, can't be worse than the last girl I dated. She tried to shoot me."
    fdQUExV.png

"Well good thing I solved the puzzle without him." Duke says as the pot starts to glow.
    nNuTNwT.png

That was until Duke and Malcolm came up to their next obstacle.
    i7Jk9eU.png

"Don't worry Duke, I'm sure this is just some trick green gas." Malcolm says "They expect us to think it's poison when it really isn't!"

Seconds later.

"Never mind!" Malcolm chokes "It's poison!"
    RHuuyJ7.png
    MTToOpm.png

"Alright, it's up to you Duke. I'm going to go sit down." Malcolm says trying to shake off the poison.
    y897fGr.png

"I work faster without him anyways." Duke says as he observes the next puzzle.
    CbSMpkC.png

A few seconds later,the puzzle starts to light up.

"I'm not going to lie, I guessed that one." Duke says in astonishment "I just couldn't figure it out on my own."
    vwLeqqq.png

That's when Malcolm and Duke came up to the next obstacle.

"No way, even I'm not stupid enough to fall for this." Malcolm says walking away from the electrified trap.
    MKlMAYk.png

Duke went off to find the treasure while Malcolm stayed behind, only to meet up with a scary skeleton!!!!
    A6e4ROp.png

"Wait, I can tell that's a FEMALE skeleton!" Malcolm says excitedly.
    2cazFZU.png

"Hey babe, you may be a sack of bones. But you're MY sack of bones!" Malcolm says breaking out his worst pickup line.
    9Rla1qi.png
    yc2iDR1.png

Meanwhile in the main hall, Duke opened up a suspicious looking chess.

"Finally, after long last, I have uncovered the secret treasure of Bigote Malvado!" Duke says with pride and accomplishment.
    d3VRUKO.png

"Alright Malcolm, we're done here. Let's go." Duke looks around "Hey wait, I thought a Skeleton guarded this place."

"It was guarding this place." Malcolm says happily "But I was able to repulse it with my bad pickup lines."
    NebGhCU.png
    Qhhv70S.png

"Well good, one less conflict to deal with." Duke says reassuringly. "Unfortunately that wasn't our only conflict."

"What do you mean?" Malcolm asks.

"One word, Yeti." Duke says with determination.
    1CGwQH4.png

Speaking of which, here's the Yeti.
    dI3QXIt.png

"GASP! It's a yeti!" Malcolm shouts.

"Don't worry Mal, I know how to handle this." Duke says as he faces the Yeti.
    vLztpgs.png

Duke immediately starts attacking the Yeti, not giving it a chance to fight back.
    g0c2Gb9.png
    D1WkLef.png

"Well you stopped the Yeti. We won!" Malcolm says in celebration.
    seomdg5.png

Nope. Cause here comes more Yetis.
    tqzWQOu.png

Malcolm gasps in terror.

"Go Malcolm, I'll hold the Yetis off! Just get the treasure to safety!" Duke says before pulling out his trusty knife.
    5LmlbN6.png
    9pKtKxj.png

And with that, Duke charged at the Yeti with his knife ready to begin stabbing while Malcolm ran to safety.
    DBDv4jo.png
    M7Akdzl.png

Two days later, Malcolm made it home to San Myshuno to be greeted by 5 year old Ruby.

"How was your vacation?" Ruby asks.

"Weirdly relaxing." Malcolm says as he heads to the shower.
    dDLzLAm.png
    edited February 2022
    Generation 4: Chapter 6: Secret Agent Landgraab

THE YEAR IS 2136! After striking out with the ladies on his dating app nonstop for 3 years, 28 year old Malcolm somehow got himself another date.
    NxAbMQT.png

24 year old Ysenia Ramirez.

"Hey wait, aren't you my little sister's friend?" Malcolm asks politely.

"Yep." Ysenia responds.

"Oh, cool." Malcolm says.
    yzpMyl3.png
    2kSYN4M.png

They quickly bonded over how weirdly disgusting this alien food was (It might be Malcolm's culture, but what Ysenia is eating just doesn't look edible, even for him.)
    tG6bMi8.png

Then they might've moved a little too fast.
    OcxPD4f.png
    2RJ4SgF.png

Then apparently they weren't moving fast enough and kicked it into maximum overdrive.
    XH9Gsj7.png

The Next morning, Malcolm and Ysenia cuddled up on the couch together making sure the world knew of the sins they have committed the following night.
    eUGroXL.png

"Hey Malcolm, why is that lady still here?" 8 year old Ruby asks curiously.
    kdUpRXH.png

"Well you see Ruby, I have missed out on so much due to all the failed dates I've had that Ysenia and I have decided to make up for lost time." Malcolm answers "Say hi to your new Sister In-Law! She's moving in!"
    qOHPEF8.png

Ruby just smiled blankly at the couple before turning around.

"Alright, school doesn't start for another 3 hours but I'm heading out." Ruby says as she speedwalks away from the couple.
    rNDZ6kM.png
    IQluD1U.png

"Yes this seems like a good time to be romantic." Malcolm says.

Even though the landlord is here getting rid of some roaches in the background.
    z2M25R7.png
    i4lxIIJ.png

"VERY romantic." Malcolm says with a wink to the camera.
    YG2CoI3.png

That's when he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring that's been in his pocket for the last 7 years, originally for that one date he had back in 2129, but that's a story for a different time.
    9PuJLqZ.png

Ysenia said yes and now after dating for a solid 14 hours, the young couple were now engaged.

"Aww yeah, let's make babies!" Malcolm cheers loudly.
    3lMJxTn.png
    tpcbTKs.png

Just to show how serious Malcolm was about having Ysenia move in, he got rid of that nice comfy armchair looking out at the city to put in a computer so Ysenia can write her blogs for her.....Style Influencer career? Okay sure.
    epzkpQe.png

Apparently for her job, she needed to model styles for her blog. So she walked up to the mirror and started modeling her own style.
    hqvn6Gw.png

"Are you sure you're supposed to be modeling your own style and not someone else's?" Ruby asks.

"Gasp, you're right! Let me model your style!" Ysenia says to the girl.
    nO0jGxw.png

So Ysenia and Ruby sat down on the bed to discuss Ruby's style.

"So tell me, how do you describe your style?" Ysenia asks.

"Well I mean........I wear a scarf when it isn't cold out." Ruby answers.
    7ddI6dC.png

"Fascinating." Ysenia says as she pulls out a notepad "Tell me more."
    vcs6yuE.png

MEANWHILE AT THE NEWCREST SECRET AGENT AGENCY! The Seeker was pouring a bottle of clearly not alcohol since this is a T Rated game for his newest agent.

"Malcolm, I initially only made you an agent because I thought you were stupid and thought you'd get yourself killed." The Seeker says proudly "But in your training you have shown great improvements and I think you're ready for your first big assignment."
    yHkcLwa.png

"One Second, just let me finish this drink first." Malcolm says with his face buried in the glass.
    akJsIgE.png

"All right agent, your mission is simple. You need to track down and arrest Global Arms Dealer Sergei Sokolov." The Seeker says with a serious tone "He's going to be at the Ms Simerican Pageant and you're going to need to go undercover to find him."
    LB8vC1T.png

Downstairs in the Agency's lab, Agent QT00 was introducing Malcolm to their in house scientist so he can get his disguise for the event.

"Hey I just have to ask a question." Malcolm asks. "How come the Scientist looks like Dr Insane-O?"
    zmiZ0Wi.png
    5IlmXbH.png

"Because ALL scientists have hairstyles like this. It's a cliche, now put on this disguise already." The Scientist says.
    ai0ut6K.png

THE MS SIMERICAN PAGEANT!
    NB3FDG2.png

"Which one of these lovely ladies is going to take home the crown and be named Ms Simerica?" The Pageant Host says enthusiastically "Will it be, Ms Stangetown?"

"It's Strangerville now." Ms Strangetown corrects him.

"Whatever." The Host responds. "Or Ms Oasis Springs!"
    zswnorx.png

"Or will it be Ms San Myshuno or Ms Willow Creek?" The Host continues.
    cb5M5mJ.png

"Or maybe Ms Windenberg will take the crown?" The Host continues to name off finalists.
    R14iuFr.png

"Oh ho, I think I've fallen in love with Ms Windenberg over there." The Man says in a heavy Russian accent.
    5fpzvco.png

"This is Agent Landgraab, I have located Sokolov." Malcolm says over his obviously visible cellphone.

"That's great Agent, now take him down." Agent QT00 says over the phone.
    U1VWPFx.png

"Stop right there, Sokolov! No one is going to be dealing any arms in MY beauty pageant!" Malcolm says as he runs towards the Arms Dealer, and looking FABULOUS! as he does.
    l1ghIxX.png

"Sergei Sokolov, you are under arrest!" Malcolm says pointing a gun to the back of the Arms Dealer's head.
    KFAP4h1.png
    tTbn3hB.png

"You have the right to remain sile-" Malcolm says before he accidentally pulls the trigger due to him keeping his finger on the trigger the whole time he was doing the arrest. "Uh oh...."
    HQf3Pur.png

Well good news is, no one cared that Sokolov was dead. So Malcolm headed straight back home after meeting with The Seeker to congratulate him on a job well done.
    gI2HcEZ.png

"Ah, Mission Accomplished." Malcolm says as he relaxes on the couch.
    ehwA8y0.png

"That's not the only mission you accomplished!" Ysenia announces in joy "I'm Pregnant!"
    GmkCU5T.png
    dpAZtFz.png

"We've only been dating for a week!" Malcolm says loudly "That's Fantastic!"
    4RSTatn.png

Post edited by DoodlyDoofus on
    Generation 4: Chapter 7: Yet Another Landgraab Wedding

This was the morning before Malcolm and Ysenia's wedding, I know, they're finally getting married after three months of dating! These two have been putting this off for so long now. Anyways, Ysenia's cooking up some breakfast to start off the day.
    MwqfIgL.png

"Malcolm, what are you doing?" Ruby asks with curiosity.
    ipKRwTf.png

"I am admiring myself. After all, everyone should start their day off by starting at perfection." Malcolm answers.
    BzDUxy6.png

"Good work, Agent." The Seeker says after mysteriously entering Malcolm's bedroom when no one was looking "Sokolov has been taken care of, three other up and coming arms dealers have already taken his place but what matters is, the agency is going to get a big bonus for taking care of-Do I smell eggs?" The Seeker says before cutting himself off.
    ZBP33eT.png

"These are magnificent eggs, Mrs Landgraab." The Seeker says complimenting the chef.

"Oh I'm not Mrs Landgraab just yet. Still got 5 more hours before that." Ysenia answers. "So how do you know Malcolm?"
    PMUcqQ3.png
    86fgqBR.png

"Wow, a shocker. Someone that doesn't know Malcolm and I are international super spies." The Seeker says under his breath.

"What was that?" Ysenia asks.

"I said the toast is perfectly buttered." The Seeker responds.
    HCQKjxb.png

BEHOLD, THE WILLOW CREEK NATIONAL PARK!
    q3moT8o.jpg

"We're getting married here because I can't afford a wedding in San Myshuno." Malcolm explains to anyone who might be listening.
    HNY2q9v.png

Turns out that afternoon, Malcolm Landgraab III was just enjoying his daily chess game in the park while wearing a fine suit.
    SI2gqkl.png

"Wait, is that my son in a tuxedo? Is he getting married to that girl?!" Malcolm III says in shock. "Good thing I'm already wearing my Sunday Best."
    ibI6KSA.png

"Malcolm! I'm so glad you let me know you were getting married......Five minutes before the ceremony." Cherish says congratulating her son.

"Yeah was last minute and I've been drowning in work." Malcolm explains.

"Well enough about that, let's do the secret alien handshake!" Cherish exclaims.
    qbcZglN.png
    PWCrMj3.png

That's when Ysenia's father, Mateo Ramirez, approached her.

"Well would you look at this, my daughter marrying a Landgraab!" Mateo announces proudly. "About time someone in the family marries into the big bucks."

"Dad you really need to read the last few chapters." Ysenia says breaking the news to her father.

Mateo blinks silently before answering "W-what do you mean by that?"
    CxAEB5C.png
    MW6CrL2.png

"Move out of my way people, First Lady of Simerica coming through!" Diamond announces as she gets to the park, still riding high on her husband being elected President.
    z7pQEk9.png

"Malcolm you should've let me know you were getting married today." Malcolm III says "I would've at least brought some hamburgers or something."

"You being here is all that matters to me, Dad." Malcolm IV says as he hugs his father.

That's when Diamond approached silently.

"So, didya hear my husband is going to pass a law that legalizes pets?" Diamond says proudly "After all, he IS the President, and I am the First Lady."

"We get it Diamond, your husband is doing better than your Brother." Cherish answers.
    SyaReTI.png
    Oh6Nv4S.png

"Speaking of brothers, anyone know where Duke is?" Diamond asks.

"Knowing Duke, he's off on a grand adventure discovering some secret treasure that people have been looking for the last 1000 years." Malcolm says happily.
    RMZNSkQ.png

Somewhere in the jungles of Selvadorada........

RIP Duke Landgraab 2108-2136. Died fighting a bear.
    AuT2qxF.png

"Whoa whoa whoa, my BFF forever is marrying my brother?" Crystal asks with joy.

"Yeah pretty sure I told you that on Twitter." Ysenia answers.

"Fascinating." Crystal responds.
    ZT9e7yT.png
    6bnvQJ7.png

"Whoa Son, was it a good idea to invite Barry?" Malcolm III asks as he notices his other son.

"Of course, it's about time Barry and I hash things out. Surely we have both matured enough to do that." Malcolm IV replies.
    XiuUR0z.png

"Oh no here he comes with that stupid Mohawk." Cherish says as Barry approaches.

"Hey what's up nerd, hope you don't mind I brought my baby mommas to your wedding." Barry says in a cocky tone.
    uvuBM9K.png

"Barry I love you baby." Both of Barry's Baby Mommas say as they approach him.

"Shut up baby, I know it.....Wait, isn't there supposed to be a third baby momma?" Barry asks.
    w7BXQgm.png
    6WjENqG.png

Meanwhile in the bathroom.

"I know everything about you, young lady." The Seeker says intimidatingly. "I won't let you ruin the wedding of my top secret agent."

"Wow, you guys are secret agents?" Barry's third Baby Momma asks.

"CURSES!" The Seeker shouts angrily "How do they always find out my secret?"
    c773n1j.png
    v1ssJYF.png

"Barry, we have been fighting for most of our lives at this point." Malcolm explains "Don't you think it's about time we bury the hatchet?"
    DcVZWNd.png

"Why are you saying this to me, Bro?" Barry asks "You were the one that always instigated our fights!"

"I mean, you DID steal me from Malcolm." Barry's Baby Momma interjects.

"Shut up baby." Barry responds.
    JkxfGu5.png
    dnlz14x.png

"Okay, I suppose we can try and patch things up." Barry says genuinely.
    O3rv8Sm.png

"By the way, I'M the First Lady." Diamond says rubbing in the fact to her brother.
    RMZNSkQ.png

So at that moment, Malcolm and Barry put their past behind them and shook hands to start anew.
    EI1ZnvY.png

That was until Malcolm played one last prank on Barry with the Ol' Tranquilizing handshake.
    LNWNWZv.png
    b33QyWY.png
    MAbA5vy.png

"It's okay, he won't remember that part anyways." Malcolm assures everyone.
    DdMu4rp.png

So now it was finally time to start the low budget ceremony.

I now pronounce you, Mr and Mrs Landgraab.
    C595R1w.png
    UCGgzWm.png

Let's cut to a few months later, Mrs Landgraab was busy making breakfast that morning when-
    yT9CiCd.png

WHOA BOY, she's ready to pop.
    9lQRln1.png

"Breakfast was great, what was in it?" Ruby asks.

"PAIN!!!" Ysenia shouts as she goes into labor.
    8Ain7eL.png
    qjc3U63.png

They of course don't have the money for medical bills, so just give birth right outside the kitchen and right by this window.
    tD7NlGf.png

"Hey family, did I miss anything?" Malcolm says after coming home from yet another hard day at work.
    JwLr7ne.png

"NOT YET!" Ysenia groans as she's still in labor.

"Yikes! I almost missed the birth of my first born!" Malcolm says in a panic.
    ZStxpnf.png
    MotkEM0.png

And thus, Ysenia gave birth to Sapphire Landgraab born in 2136.............To be fair, they wanted to continue the whole naming pattern that Cherish had of naming all their daughters after gems and.......Well they thought she'd be blue so thought this would be perfect.............Still a cute name.
    lboOAKr.png

Also, Malcolm's Aunt Harmony was visiting at that time.
    NUaLsHY.png

And now she's a fossil.
    YFQSG1O.png

Isn't this great? One Sim gets dangerously closer to their death while another Sim is brought into this world. It's truly the meaning of life right here.
    a72QPlw.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 8: DoodlyDoofus in 4K!!!!! Let's Be Honest, You Won't Notice A Difference.

Malcolm's pretty excited about being a father....I mean, raising Ruby doesn't count. Because now he's willingly raising a kid of his own!
    4jqKHJH.png

Also fun fact, Ysenia wants to have a second child already so there's a very little age gap between the two so they can be closer.
    RcZE8cR.png

Well I mean, if it means Malcolm can have another 4 and a half minutes of fun, he's down for it.
    0S5SGIZ.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm finally got enough money to buy the family a Graab Box.
    JGxRFB9.png

"You know, back when I was your age, we used to get these for free since our Dad pretended that he invented them." Malcolm explains to Ruby.

"Sure Malcolm, next you're going to tell me that Dad pretended to invent the Smartphone as well." Ruby shrugs off the comment.

"Well actually...." Malcolm begins another explanation.
    CVgSeX4.png

So surprise to all, Ysenia's pregnant again. Speaking of babies, keeping Sapphire so close to those appliances that break down all the time doesn't sound like a great idea.
    tgdjT55.png
    Vc21Sdq.png

So that night, Malcolm's parents came to visit and-YIKES! Malcolm III is so old......

"So you're having another child?" Malcolm III asks. "Hope you guys know the hell you're getting into here. It's rough raising two toddlers at once."

"Oh NOW you tell us." Malcolm IV responds.
    wb2Vh74.png
    2RwgkAv.png

"I'm here too." Cherish says cheerfully.

"Wow Mom, you are ancient." Ruby says in astonishment. "No wonder why you didn't want to raise me."
    GY06U2z.png
    y1wRGv9.png

Oh looks like the neighbors are being annoying tonight.
    tBjmP9p.png

Malcolm will take care of that.
    GTf1DP6.png

"Hey buddy, it's a free country. I can scream at my wallpaper if I really want." Malcolm's Neighbor says explaining the noise.
    lcnVnXJ.png

Malcolm wasn't in the mood for explanations and just wanted the noise to stop, so again used his tranquilizing handshake he got from the Secret Agency.
    E6r1Ddr.png
    ng1hr9U.png

"I think he died." Malcolm says trying not to freak out about it.
    t2dtSII.png

"Oh you guys have a Graab Box?" Malcolm III says noticing the setup at the TV "You know, I'm still paying off that lawsuit."
    IMYaATF.png

"Wait that story was real?" Ruby asks.

"Oh yeah, we were rich. Keyword, WERE." Cherish says from the other room.
    uhMxv6G.png

"Hey Mom, Dad wanna see your new Grandchild?" Malcolm IV says to his parents "Wait, where did Mom go?"
    D9669K0.png

"I fell out the window honey but I'll be fine!" Cherish shouts from the ground.
    qBLv67r.png

Five minutes later after taking the elevator back up to the apartment.

"Alright, let's see that baby!" Cherish exclaims with glee.
    nvfiiZw.png

"Behold, it's a baby!" Malcolm says as he shows off Sapphire.
    seF9grE.png

"Huh, when you told me her name was Sapphire I expected her to be blue." Cherish says as she admires her baby.

"Guess our skintone only passes on for a generation or two." Malcolm explains.
    PL7IkZn.png

Several months later, Ysenia was ready to start another fantastic day!
    pGPItQg.png

Wait I was wrong, that's labor. She's in labor.
    7P6kAWm.png

And that's when Tabitha Landgraab was born in 2137.
    p9Qgbo0.png

Ysenia couldn't be happier for this moment.....For now, this image looks like she's going to regret it soon.
    sPbIExI.png
    9DaSjMJ.png

"Hey Ruby meet your new niece!" Ysenia exclaims joyously.

"Hey that's cool." Ruby says happily "I'm going to school now."

"It's 3AM, school doesn't start for another 5 hours." Ysenia says as Ruby rushes out of the apartment.
    WYTB8j0.png

I think this is the exact moment she regrets having two babies so close to one another.
    43h8TSI.png
    T1Gu5jI.png

So while Malcolm helps change some diapers, Ysenia decided to go model her pajamas as long as it meant she got a few minutes of peace from the screaming babies.
    laTcw8b.png

Some months later, Ysenia walked past the TV stand when she noticed something......

"Hey Mal, what's that?" Ysenia asks pointing to the frog.
    gs1iTVU.png
    mVqsjRP.png

"Just one of the treasures Duke and I found when I went to Selvadorada. I wonder how Duke's doing." Malcolm says as he thinks about his brother.
    6TwKI0f.png

Still dead.
    AuT2qxF.png

"Anyways, I was thinking about selling it. Wonder how much we can get for it." Malcolm wonders.
    nNsjeFF.png

THE YEAR IS 2139! The Landgraabs have upgraded to a better apartment!
    2221m0f.png

Malcolm was busy taking care of young Tabitha when he turned his attention to the camera.

"Apparently it was enough to move out but not enough for us to be rich." Malcolm says excitedly.
    Yj8JXuX.png
    Lpuqf7l.png

Speaking of children, here's 3 year old Sapphire! So cute.
    Tws9dXr.png

You certainly can't say that Ysenia doesn't pay attention to the kids that's for sure.
    FLTQsgU.png
    Vi2QHgL.png

Meanwhile, Ruby the lucky one got her own very nice bedroom. Lucky kid.
    RctIJxS.png

"Hey Ysenia, what are you doing?" Malcolm says as he walks into the living room.

"Well apparently my job wants me to learn the painting skill to get a promotion." Ysenia answers. "I mean I'm not going to question why they want me to learn this for a Style Influencer job, but yeah."
    45XaIts.png
    kHlyiXP.png

"Huh, looks nice." Malcolm says complimenting her work.

"Yeah I think I could get 50 simoleons for this." Ysenia says as she admires her work.
    daSSLNM.png

Wait, if it's the year 2139 and Sapphire is 3 years old, doesn't that mean Tabitha is 2?

Oh snap, she is! Look, we even got her matching outfits with her sister!
    LUfaecC.png

Aww they're so cute.
    pvtvdGg.png

Malcolm wandered into the Toddler's bedroom.

"Smells like someone needs a diaper change!" Malcolm says tenderly before he sniffs again "Oh no.....smells like you BOTH need a change.......I have regrets about this."
    Jv4D3he.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 9: Everyone's Changing Today

So The Landgraab girls are now toddlers, how much misery are Mom and Dad in now that they're taking care of two tots at a time?

Surprisingly very little actually, these two are very well behaved even after being forgotten in these highchairs.
    Cccq5uD.png
    vm2Ybhr.png

That's when Malcolm had to introduce himself to his new neighbor.
    RC0KlaG.png

"Seriously, why are you bothering me?" The Neighbor asks.

"Well I'm sorry, a lot of people want to kill me. I just want to make sure you're not an assassin." Malcolm explains.

"That just raises more questions!" The Neighbor exclaims.
    G7RHMhu.png
    WQvD5g4.png

Well Ysenia's at work and Malcolm has the day off. He's just going to play some video games to pass the time. Why not take care of the kids you might be asking?
    jVIt1Ob.png

They're VERY well behaved, so young but still know that they can play with Dad after game time is over.
    ZBkRRRg.png
    sExx8YZ.png

Then after that Malcolm decided to....paint. Just because he has this canvas here.
    B6x6DzD.png

"Ldfjhsdfj" Sapphire babbles to her Dad.

"Well you see, I thought it would be beneficial to work on some more skills." Malcolm explains "Since your Mom has been learning to paint I figure if I learn to paint as well we could have something in common."

"FShjdhflkdjhgdkj" Sapphire babbles again.

"Everyone's a critic." Malcolm says shrugging off Sapphire's criticism.
    1czoyDJ.png

Some time later, Malcolm's cousin came over to visit out of the blue. She demanded food. So Malcolm went into the kitchen to prepare a meal.
    MRZGWrC.png
    nTC7DLz.png

Meanwhile as he's preparing food, Sapphire's preparing something else. I wonder what Tabitha's doing in the other room.....Oh dear.
    NFcuD6c.png
    gToK5hz.png

"Need help on your school work?" Ysenia asks Ruby.

"Is that seriously what they make you wear to work?" Ruby asks after seeing Ysenia's outfit.

"You don't know the half of it." Ysenia says with a groan.
    dpo84OU.png
    NgNDUIp.png

Well Sapphire is done ruining the carpet. What shall she do next?

If you guessed "Dance" then somehow you guessed right.
    WhSrBgS.png
    i8KiqoZ.png

That's when the Landgraab toddlers decided to go cause more mayhem around the apartment.
    KO2sGDB.png

"Oh, this is where the food comes from." Sapphire thinks to herself as she gazes at the fridge "Fascinating." She thinks to herself again.
    4vpweWe.png

Tabitha however.....is going to need a bath before anyone plays with her again.
    MaoB5CB.png

After smelling Malcolm's cooking from the hall, his neighbor, the husband of the neighbor seen earlier, knocked on the door hoping to get a plate.
    7zQmIxc.png

"This BLT is magnificent!" Malcolm's neighbor exclaims.

"Thank you, what's your name again?" Malcolm asks.
    asR2aFQ.png

"How are you enjoying the food?" Ysenia asks Ruby.

"I think it's great." Malcolm's cousin answers instead.

"I don't even know who you are." Ysenia responds.
    4GyG3iZ.png
    25LnA8Y.png

"Knock knock, it's Grandpa time!" Malcolm III says as he stands outside the door.
    M27oHEk.png

"Thanks for letting me in." Malcolm III says to his Daughter In-Law. "The last few people whose apartments I knocked on were very rude to me."
    VNNsOmm.png

"Oh snap, Grandchildren." Malcolm III says as his Granddaughters surround him. "My Doctor says I shouldn't play with kids anymore, but if that's what kills me then so be it." Malcolm says defiantly.
    EHosxsQ.png

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure Tabitha is saying "Ey Yo Gramps, there's more than one toddler here. Hug now."
    8d4Cdfi.png

"Knock Knock, it's Grandpa time!" Mateo Ramirez says as he stands outside the door.
    3bZjfzY.png

Five minutes later.

"What gives, you show up and you just sit in the kid's room to read a book?" Ysenia complains to her father.

"Those kids frighten me." Mateo says with a blank look "I don't wanna be a Grandpa anymore."
    eFpyVbH.png
    VtRPuwi.png

Welcome to the year 2141, 13 year old Ruby woke up and realized....Oh wow she's a teenager.....Neat, time to make some breakfast.
    xIvdh1j.png

Meanwhile, Ysenia was already in the kitchen about to make some omelettes when she turned around and noticed the teenage Ruby.

"Oh wow, you changed. Sweet, you're old enough to help me cook." Ysenia says bluntly.
    UO8u9EI.png
    Yuf1mJF.png

"I got Pepper." Ruby says, ready to help her Sister in law.
    22aKLFs.png

"Hey check this out." Ysenia says before throwing a whole onion into the air and right into the pot.
    JiG0yns.png
    xa2CEqE.png

"Ha ha, that was great!" Ruby says excitedly "Oh wait, now there's going to be a large whole onion in the omelette.....Well better than eggshells."
    sa0IX7z.png
    1O4IyPM.png

Malcolm woke up and headed into the living room and saw his little sister.

"What the heck? You changed." Malcolm says in surprise.
    gzK6Nhc.png

"Whoa, check it out! I'm big!" 5 year old Sapphire says as she wanders into the living room.
    EuqHUzd.png

"Everyone's changing around here and I don't like it." Malcolm says taking a sip from his drink "At least my loving wife hasn't changed."
    OOp7A9y.png

"Hey Mal, check out my new blouse!" Ysenia says showing off her new clothing.

"Oh no.....Not you too." Malcolm says in a hushed tone.
    V77UOBk.png
    ntZLIC0.png

"At least you haven't changed, Tabi." Malcolm says to his youngest.

Tabitha says, shut up and let me make my art in peace.
    LoVa16J.png
    V4to7bs.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 10: Landgraab, Malcolm Landgraab

So to make sure Ruby isn't a skill-less husk of a human being like Malcolm was when he aged up, he got her a guitar so she can at least have that going on in her life. She'll get good at it.....one day.
    jbxB8pp.png
    3cBYnCO.png

Now that Sapphire is old enough to play video games, she's going to spend some valuable time playing vidya games with her Pa. I wonder how that's going.
    NP9XGHL.png

"Oh that's Bogus!" Malcolm exclaims. "These glitches are out of hand! The Devs released yet another broken game."
    XTiTPD0.png

"Ha ha, Dad's head exploded!" Sapphire says joyously.
    N49qr6c.png

Don't worry Tabitha, your day will come soon where you can play video games too.
    KR0qqWL.png

That's when Grandma Cherish came over to visit the Grandkids (just the grandkids, sorry Malcolm.)
    eNkHRIO.png

"Alien Grandma!" Sapphire says happily before hugging Cherish.

"Alien Grandchild!" Cherish responds in pure glee.
    lMEUF1Z.png

"But Grandma, I'm not an alien." Sapphire says correcting her Grandma.

"Oh but you ARE an alien!" Cherish explains "You got plenty of Alien DNA in your system!"

"I Do?!" Sapphire says with a big smile. "That's awesome!"
    uAtH7ea.png
    DTlBnfS.png

Just to show her what she means, Cherish brought Sapphire over to the chess table to quickly grow her logic skill.
    CQw0DM6.png

Speaking of Logic skill, Malcolm's going to teach Tabitha some important information to support her brain development.
    OR8dGHe.png

"Alright Tabi, these are blocks. Can you say, Block?" Malcolm says lovingly to his toddler.
    T6rhkFY.png
    vinswY6.png

"Ha ha silly kiddo, you're not going to learn from the TV." Malcolm chuckles to himself. "Tabitha Landgraab, get back here and learn!"
    GUl0OC2.png
    vWxjzPt.png

"Well I guess Sapphire's going to be the smart one." Malcolm says dejected.
    4jaME1r.png

THE YEAR IS 2142, Malcolm is currently at the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency in a meeting with The Seeker.

"Malcolm, You have made me proud." The Seeker says happily "After completing all those exhilarating missions that happened off screen, you're finally ready to become a true super duper secret agent. Your new codename is Agent BL00."
    rooNzK7.png

"That's great Boss, I'm honored to be given this title." Malcolm says in appreciation "But uhh, Agent BL00? Sounds like it's calling me Agent Blue."
    bblrshg.png

"Just a mere coincidence." The Seeker explains.

"Well I mean, Agent Blue? Pretty big coincidence there." Malcolm continues.
    NHid1Zc.png
    pBqLRLV.png

"You know, since we're talking about this now, I find it weird that I'm 'Agent QT'." Agent QT00 chimes in "Kinda sounds like 'cutie' and you DID try getting my number when you first hired me."

"Hey you know what I just remembered? Agent XE00, sounds like 'Sexy'." Malcolm continues.
    bL7eX7z.png
    tvyeOZZ.png

r5waQ4c.png

"Okay both of you shut the hell up." The Seeker says with a scowl.
    XgxsTqI.png

Malcolm's finally on his first onscreen mission in..................Several years. His mission? Same mission that killed Agent XE, infiltrate Doctor Insane-O's party.
    al7FEyh.png

"Okay Agent." Agent QT00 says over Malcolm's ear piece. "You need to avoid the same mistakes Agent XE made."

"Don't worry, I don't know if you remember, but I was the witness to Agent XE's murder." Malcolm explains to Agent QT. "I won't make the same mistakes he made."

That's when one of the Party Goers noticed what Malcolm said.

"What did you just say?" The Party Goer asks.

"I said Doctor Insane-O sure throws great parties!" Malcolm corrects himself.

"That he does." The Party Goer says in agreement.
    IyUFw7w.png
    4Qco3i7.png

That's when an Affluent woman approached Malcolm.

"Hey good looking, wanna go have gratuitous casual sex?" The Woman asks.

"Sorry Ma'am, I'm already married to my job............And a woman who would probably be able to break your spine." Malcolm gently lets her down.
    aHRbtP5.png
    FOsF6Ph.png

"Hello everyone, I'm Doctor Insane-O!" Doctor Insane-O introduces himself like he did before. "Please help yourself to more punch!"
    wB0HgZi.png

That's when Malcolm approached Doctor Insane-O, ready to start Secret Agenting in this joint.

"Doctor Insane-O, I am Mal-I mean, John Smith." Malcolm introduces himself "Gotta say, you throw a wicked party."
    xCOjcnH.png

Doctor Insane-O inspects Malcolm, watching him thoroughly.

"I like the cut of your jib!" Doctor Insane-O exclaims excitedly "You sound like a man I can trust, Mal-John Smith! Hey, is that name foreign?"
    iN7Q7Yd.png
    gEewvvh.png

"Ha ha, you can say that." Malcolm says chuckling his nerves away "Say, you have a cool secret lab for me to explore?"
    YIjipAh.png

Five minutes later, in Doctor Insane-O's office.

"Not exactly a lab, I need to get to know you some more before I trust you with showing off my lab." Doctor Insane-O explains.
    ogqqxav.png
    7YagZee.png

"That's fair Doctor. Say, you wouldn't happen to be involved in anything illegal now would you?" Malcolm asks as subtly as a freight train, Agent QT is probably somewhere facepalming herself right now.
    htd80yB.png

"Oh no, I'm definitely doing illegal things." Doctor Insane-O explains "Human experimentation, arms smuggling, world domination, heck I even have a few plans for destroying the world!"
    TvRPYGs.png

"Oh wow, that's wonderful." Malcolm chuckles nervously before whispering "You hear any of that?"

"I heard every word. Didn't expect him to just drop all of that in a conversation." Agent QT says over the ear piece.

"I'll have to show you my lab soon." Doctor Insane-O says joyfully. "HEY WANNA WATCH ME SET A MAN ON FIRE?!"
    gnicc3T.png

"You wanted to see me, Doctor?" The Party Goer says as he enters the room right before Doctor Insane-O sets him on fire.
    hUu6uhe.png
    znK2qe3.png

"Should I help him?" Malcolm whispers to his agent friend.

"If you help it would blow your cover and you'd probably get killed next." Agent QT explains.
    bHYiKJD.png

"Ha ha, that was fun." Doctor Insane-O says gleefully "We'll have to do that again."

"Ha ha, definitely." Malcolm chuckles nervously "Sure was great watching a man die like that."
    dViYZez.png
    8bOnDXo.png

Malcolm got out of there as fast as he could. He's seen some things but it's clear why they call him Doctor Insane-O.
    vaKX9Ry.png

"Honey I'm home!" Malcolm says as he walks through the door "Was a very crazy day and I'm just looking forward to a nice quiet normal night."
    zCs4hfD.png

"Be right back, bathroom!" Ysenia shouts as she runs past Malcolm.
    rgTTp9F.png

"I'm sure that means nothing." Malcolm says clueless.
    W7O5Czm.png

"Guess what, Malcolm." Ysenia says, positively glowing "I'm pregnant!"
    vP6sfWV.png
    cW5WBJ8.png

"Great! Now I REALLY hope I don't die!" Malcolm says at the exciting news.
    uJrWpxz.png

Some time later, young Tabitha wanted to play with her big sister.
    mGJ6Ess.png
    eqm7nS1.png

"Sorry Tabi, I can't play with toddlers. Maybe if you were bigger we could play." Sapphire says to her sibling.
    HQMR1I5.png

"Is this big enough?" Tabitha says as she magically ages up in front of Sapphire.

"That's perfect!" Sapphire says joyously. "Now we can play till our hearts are content!"
    oOLa7Ee.png
    7AFWP1Y.png

And so Sapphire and Tabitha played all night long and lived happily ever after.
    Oclz4Cs.png
    n7HVt5o.png

OR DID THEY?!

Generation 4: Chapter 11: Super Duper Happy Family Fun Time With A Hint Of Doom

It was yet another super happy fun day for the super happy Landgraab family when Ysenia walked into the living room to see....Her husband's new shirt.
    XpCtRpY.png

"So I bet you're wondering why I'm wearing this." Malcolm says unprompted.

"No I'm not really wondering that." Ysenia answers, clearly uninterested.

"Well you see, the Agency originally made me wear women's clothing on my missions as a joke." Malcolm explains "But now I don't think it's a joke and now I actually like it. Now let's go to the park for happy family day."
    PeK3ZVZ.png

And so the Landgraab family headed out to the park for a day in the sun.

"See kids, this is actually where your mother and I got married." Malcolm says to the girls.

"Wow, you were REALLY poor back then." Sapphire replies.

"VERY." Malcolm answers without missing a beat.
    JxoB7NW.png
    TEeYqiZ.png

That's when Sapphire headed straight to the pirate ship.

"Now personally, it's been my dream to pretend to be a sea monster while my kids play on a pirate ship playground." Malcolm says joyously.
    lG3DJ2K.png
    i4v7eeg.png
    4facgSO.png

"Are you going to act weird like Dad, too?" Tabitha asks her mother.

"Only if you man that cannon." Ysenia answers.
    W1VPCgm.png

Tabitha then manned that cannon, now her mother is going to act weird as well.
    s8F4Ekk.png
    1b0x5UL.png

"Wow, Mom and Dad are quite weird." Tabitha says coming to the realization.

"Yeah I've known that for a while now." Sapphire says with a smug demeanor.
    etaQAA4.png
    l8HIoa7.png

Wow, that wasn't a joke from a couple chapters ago. Malcolm III really DOES just hang out in the park often.
    Izi1bnM.png

"Son, what did I tell you about acting weird?" Malcolm III says as he walks past his son.

"Umm, tell people I get it from Mom and not you?" Malcolm IV answers.

"Attaboy." Malcolm III replies as he continues to walk past.
    ymuHXc4.png

"Wow, I sure am terrible at chess!" Ruby exclaims.

"Well allow me to help you get better!" Malcolm III says as he sits down at the chess table.

"Wowie!" Ruby shouts.
    RYbgyPD.png
    b5ZyTCm.png
    9zFnWCk.png

That's when Ysenia broke out in a full on sprint to get to the bathroom to puke her brains out.
    jAFe5wn.png

Malcolm however took it upon himself to go grill up some burgers for the Landgraab family. Super Happy Funtime burgers!
    XaRmQmC.png

"How do you like the Landgraab family burger recipe, Tabi?" Malcolm asks "My dad got the recipe from The Grim Reaper himself!"

"Eh, a little too much pepper for my taste." Tabitha answers honestly.
    oCWezTE.png

That's when President Liam Villareal showed up.

"Hey everyone, President of Simerica here. How's it going?" Liam says with a wave.

"Look Tabitha, it's your President Uncle!" Malcolm says happily.
    C1QDi1p.png

"If he's the President, how come he doesn't dress like one?" Tabitha asks "When they showed us pictures of past Presidents they wore fancy suits."
    972ul9s.png

"That's because I do things differently!" Liam explains angrily "I can wear ripped up jeans if I want!"

"Don't anger the President, sweetie. He has scary friends." Malcolm explains.
    Wa11Dh3.png

That's when Sapphire found a kid at the park to play with.

"You, play with me now!" Sapphire demands.

"But I have to get home so I can do my homework!" The boy explains.

Too bad son, you're playing with Sapphire today.
    Knuj8LP.png
    1TiLq63.png

That's when Diamond showed up out of the blue.

"Hey how's it going? I'm the first lady." Diamond explains.

"I know this, you're my sister." Ruby answers.

"I know, I just like reminding everyone." Diamond continues.

"I hate you." Ruby grumbles.
    xLsgMib.png
    p82xe2N.png
    X9UIDc5.png

They may be in public, but The Landgraabs still make sure the romance is strong between them.

"Oh wow you got bigger." Malcolm says to Ysenia's growing baby bump.
    qtVrwLy.png
    TFcVYP6.png

That's when Malcolm joined Diamond and Ruby at the bench.

"Hey Diamond, that's a cute top. Where'd you get it?" Malcolm asks.

"You're joking right?" Diamond answers with a raised eyebrow.
    5N17tMH.png
    3Qrcgxt.png

Meanwhile back at home.

"You know, the fact that Diamond thought I was joking shows that this country still has some maturing to do." Malcolm says as he shows off his new top.
    plNHrCY.png

Some time later, Doctor Insane-O wanted to hang out with Malcolm and invited him out to the park.
    5qZnKsZ.png

"Isn't it a lovely day, Mal-John Smith?" Doctor Insane-O exclaims "And I am absolutely loving your blouse! Really adds character to your ensemble."
    0mD73dH.png
    OJQFkwU.png

"Thanks Doc, I just wanted to know, did your bodyguard really need to join us here?" Malcolm asks.

"Oh, Old Punchy? Yeah, he needs to come wherever I go." Doctor Insane-O answers.
    3zq4CRM.png
    V97OnEY.png

"You know what? Forget about all this nature stuff!" Doctor Insane-O exclaims "Let's shoot some hoops instead!"
    zBMk6i2.png
    ijMPObm.png

So in a weird turn of events that Malcolm didn't foresee years ago, Malcolm and Doctor Insane-O decided to have a slam dunk contest.
    rItRaVX.png

"Oh boy I hope I don't screw this up." Malcolm says as he prepares his shot.
    yX4B2iA.png
    HfwUD32.png

Turns out Malcolm has mad hops as the kids like to say.
    vNSDEwt.png

"Ha ha, now it's my turn!" Doctor Insane-O cheers.
    HlAQKRO.png
    OrgFZvu.png

And that was a horrible attempt.
    26M0gjb.png

At least Malcolm can take this chance to laugh at Doctor Insane-O's failure.
    zKdNq2t.png

To be Continued.
    Generation 4: Chapter 12: The Calm Before The Storm, The Metaphorical Storm Because Seasons Doesn't Exist Yet.

After having practiced chess with her father all day yesterday. So naturally she decided to test her power on.....A Little Girl.
    tkfk1Lk.png

"I'll have you know, Sapphire. I am now a chess master." Ruby says valiantly.
    6KXblqc.png

"Checkmate." Sapphire says victoriously.

"Ha ha exactly..." Ruby says before she realizes "Hey wait..."
    vcMz8tO.png
    weHZCvX.png

Ysenia's father came to visit once again.

"Hey Dad, how come you never interact with the kids?" Ysenia asks.

"I just despise kids." Old Man Ramirez admits.
    bYc6GBv.png
    wQPBY2w.png

"You kids doing your homework?" Malcolm asks the girls.

"No way, School is dumb!" Tabitha exclaims.

"Learning is fun!" Sapphire says joyously.
    eVYlPMz.png

The Neighbors were being loud with their hanky panky next door so Malcolm pounded on their door wanting to give them a piece of his mind!
    Mp6deVB.png
    jDHQVrQ.png

"Wait, do I even want them to answer the door in their state?" Malcolm asks.

The Answer is no, no you don't.
    H5dTa6s.png

The Girls came home from another "Great" day at school. Well except for Sapphire, she looks like she doesn't need any sarcasm in this situation. She loves learning.
    VnnVLed.png

It was when Ysenia was painting that she felt a familiar feeling.....Labor.
    93ZDrR1.png

But before running to the bassinet to give birth, she just had to compliment Ruby's playing.

"Sounds like you're getting better!" Ysenia says in support.

"I'm not." Ruby says as she continues to hit several sour notes.

"Super duper, alright it's baby time." Ysenia says as she rushes to the bedroom.
    CvajNpO.png

Faster than dealing with all the people at the hospital that's for sure.
    dHi8qfk.png

One twirl and several pretty lights later....
    zEqZRWp.png

Ta-da! A baby exists now! Cleo Landgraab born 2146.
    9WpEgVF.png

"Whoa, a blue baby! That's neat!" Ysenia says looking at her newest daughter.
    I7QnBIi.png

That's when Ysenia's neighbor randomly showed up at the door wanting to know if anyone wanted to exercise (Don't you just hate neighbors like that?)
    fqx3s8i.png

Ysenia initially agreed to it until she realized.....even if she WAS in shape, she JUST gave birth. No to that idea.
    WlILECy.png

MEANWHILE AT THE NEWCREST SECRET AGENT AGENCY!
    1CtiUC7.jpg

"Alright Agent BL00, my sources say that Doctor Insane-O is getting ready to launch his Doomsday weapon." The Seeker explains "Problem is we STILL don't know what that weapon is. So we NEED you to find his secret lab yesterday!"
    WrPf15b.png

"Don't worry boss, I've gotten close to the Doctor recently. I'm sure I can easily get him to show me the lab now." Malcolm responds "But I'm going to need backup, and I think Agent QT would be perfect for that."

"Agreed, I was voted Most Likely To Be Great Backup back in Highschool." Agent QT answers.
    lMXXG1h.png
    F2mdXvn.png

"No, Agent QT is going to stay here. I'm sending the new guy with you." The Seeker explains.
    xymuWdp.png

"What's up?" The New Guy introduces myself "You can call me Iron Chin."
    7suQ5A8.png

"Why's the New Guy wearing a red shirt?" Malcolm asks.

"I don't know, just find that lab!" The Seeker shouts.
    Vhr8CJv.png
    uf3xz7h.png

Meanwhile at Doctor Insane-O's mansion.

"So Mal-John Smith, what do you want to do today?" Doctor Insane-O asks "We can go Bowling, go fishing, catch butterflies."

"I know, let's go see your secret lab!" Malcolm blurts out.
    SJibhiR.png
    SxtaBU9.png

Turns out Doctor Insane-O was okay with this and wanted to show him his lab.

"Nice door to your lab." Malcolm compliments the Doc.

"Yeah, but it's even nicer inside." Doctor Insane-O explains.
    AjQIcf5.png

"Wow, this lab IS nice." Malcolm gushes.

"Heh, this is just the Mancave, let me show you the REAL lab." Doctor Insane-O says excitedly.
    9cfgzHM.png

"This is where I experiment with new technology." Insane-O shows off. "Check it out, even have a cloning pad in the next room."
    eUTgh02.png

"This is the pretty room, it's because everything I'm experimenting on in here is so gosh darn pretty." Insane-O says happily.

"Wow, this lab gets better and better!" Malcolm says excitedly.
    J6brCFc.png

"This is the creepy room, it's because everything we're doing here is creepy as sin." Insane-O says creepily.

"Whose skeleton is that?" Malcolm asks.

"At this point I don't even remember. It's been so long." Doctor Insane-O wonders.
    5ux5S1A.png
    RWE3sql.png

"And here's the UFO I found in the desert. Been using its technology to build my doomsday weapon." Insane-O explains.

"I wouldn't be surprised if this was my Great-Great-Great Grandparent's UFO." Malcolm says inspecting the ship.
    PU3lTQN.png

"Man, this tour has been amazing, Doc!" Malcolm gushes "But I have to get back home, it's Meatloaf night."

"No problem, Mal-John. Just go through that door right next to you. That leads to the best room!" Insane-O says with delight.
    PwMnR3T.png

"This door?" Malcolm asks "Okie dokey, can't wait to see what you've got here."

Malcolm says before going through the door.
    2TnLgK5.png
    rsHiPJt.png

"I don't know, this room doesn't look so cool. Just a plain blank wall." Malcolm says in disappointment.
    qHpbcZG.png

"Oh, THAT'S why you made me come in here." Malcolm comes to the realization "It was a trap."
    4HJTrvI.png

"Well this was certainly the biggest blunder of my career. And they say I'm the best." Malcolm pouts.
    c89SxgJ.png
    MGjxEyA.png

To be continued.
    Generation 4: Chapter 13: Ha Ha, Stupid Malcolm Got Caught.

In the previous chapter, Malcolm got caught by the nefarious Doctor Insane-O. What could ever happen next?
    MGjxEyA.png

"Agent Malcolm Landgraab. You got what you wanted, here's my lab!" Insane-O says sinisterly.
    qK3Opjz.png

"How do you know who I am?" Malcolm asks curiously.

"Well One, you're going to call yourself Mal-John Smith when you're one of two Blue Men in the entire country. It was either you or your brother Barry." Doctor Insane-O explains.

"Yeah, Barry's dumber than a bag of bricks. He couldn't be a spy." Malcolm answers.

"Two, I saw your social media pages. Seriously, why would you list your job on Simsbook as 'secret agent'?" Doctor Insane-O questions angrily "That's stupid! Very stupid!"

"Hey, people say their job is 'Batman' on Simsbook all the time. I didn't think anyone would think I'm serious." Malcolm explains.
    qYiJOM6.png
    YcT1SH5.png

"Doesn't matter, you're my prisoner now." Doctor Insane-O explains. "You won't be able to interfere with my plans now."

"Well just you wait, Insane-O." Malcolm snaps back "The Agency has a backup plan. They'll make sure to free me and stop you!"
    p2kacEU.png
    75d5MD5.png

MEANWHILE AT THE NEWCREST SECRET AGENT AGENCY!

"Curses!" The Seeker shouts in his only emotion, anger. "Malcolm got caught! Should've known better than to send the only guy in the country that has unique blue skin!"
    CibzvS9.png

"No worries boss." Agent QT00 says "Just send me in and I'll rescue him and take down Insane-O once and for all."
    yDjaQ2w.png

"No way!" The Seeker shouts "We'll just send in the new guy!"

"Oh yeah, New Guy gets his time to shine!" The New Guy proclaims.
    HPVYU7R.png
    iioGE50.png

"New Guy, I need you to get to Doctor Insane-O's evil lab and rescue our agent! He still owes me 50 Simoleons and I'm gonna get that money back!" The Seeker orders.

"Is this a good idea?" QT asks.
    iiuHe3v.png
    05v7ffN.png

And after a 48 minute walk, The New Guy made it to the secret lab.
    b47M1Yz.png

"Well good news Doctor, We'll be able to launch the weapon shortly." Doctor Insane-O's minion says with glee.

"Good, with Landgraab out of the way no one will be able to stop me!" Doctor Insane-O says in accomplishment.
    GakZ0DD.png
    SgFgdSK.png

That's when the New Guy walked through the door.

"Ooh, pretty." The New Guy says as he looks around the room.
    Ww39Dc8.png

"Hey fellas, I'm The New Guy at the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency located at 284 Alto Avenue." The New Guy introduces himself "So tell me, where is my fellow Secret Spy and your doomsday weapon?"
    V12DvV2.png

I know what you're thinking, Doctor Insane-O just can't believe what he's hearing right now.
    I0qpFiN.png
    nz8wiRJ.png

"Well that could've gone better." The New Guy says.

"You think?!" Malcolm snaps back.
    K7jlO9T.png

Doctor Insane-O stomped back into the prison block, not amused by the stunt that was just pulled.
    uVKLvbw.png

"I'll admit, I don't know if you're insanely smart or dreadfully stupid enough to think that would work." Insane-O fumes as he enters the cell.

"A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B." The New Guy answers.
    1vHxE4n.png

Without saying another word, Doctor Insane-O pulled out his Simray and froze the New Guy where he stood.
    d4jV3WL.png
    KpGX3eW.png

"And now you're a Simcicle! Isn't that funny?" Doctor Insane-O gloats.
    NeZ6kSq.png

There's at least one person here who doesn't feel that way.
    97ywamy.png

"Ugh, something tells me this is going to take a while." Malcolm groans.
    KaCpvV1.png

MEANWHILE IN SAN MYSHUNO!

"Wish Dad was here. Dinner's just not the same without him." Tabitha pouts.

"Your Dad said he was on a very important mission and he might not be home for another couple days." Ysenia assures her kids.
    SGmsMEd.png

"Another couple days?!" Sapphire exclaims "But he said that he was going to take us to the Daddy Daughter dance tonight!"
    hvp3iRH.png

"Hey, maybe he's dead!" Ruby jokes.

"Ruby, that's your brother you're talking about! Don't say such rude things about him." Ysenia scolds.
    KX4Gfo8.png

"I'll just call him up and see how he's doing." Ysenia says as she pulls out her phone.
    YcuDk5k.png

Meanwhile back at Doctor Insane-O's lab. The Doctor continues to gloat as Malcolm gets a call.

"Hey, you can't have a phone in here!" Doctor Insane-O shouts.

"Just let me take this call, it's the wife." Malcolm answers "If I don't answer this we're BOTH dead."
    Du2QFbq.png

"Daddy Daughter dance? Babe, I don't know if you know this, but I'm probably going to get killed by a madman in the next fifteen minutes." Malcolm states the facts to his wife over the phone.

All Insane-O can hear is the sound of Ysenia getting louder and angrier over the phone until Malcolm finally hung up.
    0mjsCX3.png

"Alright Insane-O listen up! I have two little girls at home that I made a promise to and if I don't fulfill that promise, we're both going to WISH we were dead." Malcolm says sternly.

"Well I don't think this is a good idea....." Doctor Insane-O says unsure of himself "But I don't want to risk it. You have 12 hours."
    Y7KVMEb.png
    9Ic484E.png

BACK AT SAN MYSHUNO! Malcolm marches through his front door in a hurry.

"Alright girls, I don't have much time. Let's get this dance over with." Malcolm says, clearly out of breath from having to run home from the lab.
    KK4Pzje.png

But at least they made it to the dance in time.
    fAeN6Vi.png

"Doesn't look like there's any other Daddy's or Daughter's here." Tabitha says pointing out the obvious.

"Well more room for us to dance then." Malcolm says taking advantage of the time he has with his girls.
    j9o2F5N.png

And so Malcolm and his daughters danced the night away.
    pgyPpaZ.png
    eSEAFr2.png
    N31hkY8.png

That was until the Ghosts of Characters Past started to show up.
    NWnXVvP.png

"These ghosts sure are cramping the party." Malcolm says to his daughters "How about we go get some ice cream instead?"
    LMPz0Q7.png

"That was a great party, Dad!" Sapphire says happily.

"That makes me happy to hear, girls." Malcolm says proudly "But unfortunately I have to go back to deal with the Maniacal Madman."
    6fTKhS7.png

BACK AT DOCTOR INSANE-O'S SECRET BASE!

Malcolm rushed back into his little prison, still VERY out of breath.

"Okay....I'm back and-" Malcolm says as he sees the New Guy on the ground "Oh wow, he's very dead."
    pw53S2u.png

"Those were my exact words when I got here." Grim says as he files The New Guy's soul into the system.

"Okay you're back, can we continue where we left off?" Doctor Insane-O asks.
    684AHux.png

"Do you expect me to talk, Insane-O?" Malcolm asks angrily.
    K38sJSQ.png

"No Mr Landgraab, I expect you to die!" Doctor Insane-O says as he preps his laser.
    RZV5rkz.png

To Be Continued.