Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New young couple hate each other.

Has the emotions been jacked ?. I have done almost a dozen households and not once seen two folks wanting to kill eachother from day one. No mods straight vanilla. Game has been repaired and Cache clean.

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Are you sure you didn't start the holiday Scenario? Or Love after a break up? Both of those scenarios start your sims off hating each other.

It is possible that the scenario code is causing a bug if the new household qualifies but wasn't intended for the scenario.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Thanks. Nope no Scenario unless the game added it without my permission.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Any detail on why they hate each other when you hover over the emotions?
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    Check their character profile for specific sentiments.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Did one of them cheat, flirt or start a relationship bar with someone else?
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Nope. It got so bad I had to move them out and start a new household. Thanks for feedback and help.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Recently the wife in one of my married couples would not stop spamming mean interactions to her husband despite them having a high relationship with no visible negative sentiments. Thanks to someone mentioning this bug on Answers HQ I discovered that she had a hidden festering grudge towards him. Once removed she stopped being mean.

Hopefully that wasn't your issue too.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited December 2021
    Ithink something is off - as usual with this game.... considering even turning off autonomous mean actions in mccc. Every single lot I go to (most of which had great relationships), just start arguing and fighting for no reason. I mean EVERYBODY is red! Would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating.

Edit: Removing the sentiments and fixing the relationship bars via UI cheats makes no difference, they all go right back to feuding eventually.