Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you disable CAS clothing restrictions?

I've been trying to find a way to make it so that all clothing items show up in all outfit categories, but I'm a little confused. I tried using NRAS Master Controller settings to disable CAS filters but the outfit categories remain the same in CAS.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Disable Clothing Filter is the correct command. But then you have to go into an instance of MC CAS in order for the setting to be honored. EA's version of CAS doesn't know anything about MasterController and its settings.

To get into the MC version of CAS, that means issuing an MC command such as MC > Stylist or MC's Edit in CAS. The MC version of CAS extends itself to regular in-game calls for it only if the MC Integration add-on module is in play.

Might it be that you are in the wrong version of CAS after making the settings change? If you aren't sure which version you are in, try right-clicking on the "..." button that usually leads to things like the game's Main Menu, Save, Quit, etc. If you are in MC's version of CAS, then a set of MasterController options will appear. If you are in EA's version of CAS, then nothing will happen.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Disable Clothing Filter is the correct command. But then you have to go into an instance of MC CAS in order for the setting to be honored. EA's version of CAS doesn't know anything about MasterController and its settings.

To get into the MC version of CAS, that means issuing an MC command such as MC > Stylist or MC's Edit in CAS. The MC version of CAS extends itself to regular in-game calls for it only if the MC Integration add-on module is in play.

Might it be that you are in the wrong version of CAS after making the settings change? If you aren't sure which version you are in, try right-clicking on the "..." button that usually leads to things like the game's Main Menu, Save, Quit, etc. If you are in MC's version of CAS, then a set of MasterController options will appear. If you are in EA's version of CAS, then nothing will happen.

Oh thank you, this has helped!