Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: How Would You Like Your...?

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Fried.

HWYLY dinner tonight?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I have yogurt that was actually 'expired' yesterday according to the expiration date but I still have about 2-3 spoonfuls left so I'mma gonna eat that with some fruit or something. 😂

HWYLY cheesecakes?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AndrielAndriel Posts: 25 Member
    Eaten by someone else.

How would you like your rouladen?
    I don't know what that is. 😂 Pass.

HWYLY sweet drinks?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Milkshake, hot chocolate or a soft drink that's not too fizzy. Nix and Kix and Fentimans fizzies are some I like.

HWYLY breakfast?
    Well, a good one would be waffles, but I always have my breakfast with oatmeal and Greek Yogurt and banana.

HWYLY fruit cobbler? :P
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Ironically I've never had one (unless, is it the same as a fruit crumble? Then apple please, with custard) But peach ones look yummy.

HWYLY pancakes?
    Thicc (so more like hotcakes). With maple syrup.

HWYLY fruit salad?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    =) Many different fruits and berries - with a tiny dollop of whipped cream, plz ^^

Hwyly advent calendar?
    Luxury dark chocolate! 😋

HWYLY New Year?
    edited December 2021
    Not having to work. Maybe if I can get an extra off in lieu day will be cool. XD

HWYLY cookies? (You can pick any of you fav cookie to elaborate, for eg chocolate chip cookies.)
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Fig bars, slightly staled/aged so that they have a dense, chewy toothsomeness that resists the bite and clings to the teeth, thickly filled with black mission figs.

HWYLY bath?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Quite hot (don't like lukewarm water) and with a nice bubble bar that turns the water bright colours. Scentwise, I prefer food scented products to floral ones.

HWYLY cake?
    ooo cake. How about an egg-rich vanilla genoise sponge, in at least 3 layers, sprinkled with espresso powder, dark cocoa powder, and kirschwasser, layered with Bavarian cream, and topped with a bittersweet poured ganache which sets up shiny but silken when cut into, and decorated with some tart glaceed brandied cherries.

@WhatCobblers that bubble bar sounds wonderful, can you recommend a brand? Sounds like an excellent xmas gift. Can you use it with bubble bath to make tons of lit-up bubbles?

HWYLY Saturday night?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited December 2021
    @ignominiusrex I can indeed! I really like these handmade bubble bars from Lush https://www.lush.com/uk/en/c/bubble-bars. They are made of natural ingredients (this includes some foods). I also like the bright patterns. For some inexplicable reason I'm drawn to spirals. 🙂
    Oh, just to add I've never tried one with another bubble bath before. The bars themselves dye the bath water when dissolved. (Though it has never dyed my skin).

That sounds like a scrumptious cake!

As for Saturday night... A meal out with some friends or my family then seeing a show or a movie. Though to be honest I'd love that on any day of the week.

HWYLY fighting style if you were a video game character?
    For video game fight styles I like MMA a lot. I'm a big fan of grappling arts but they're not as dramatic to watch in 3rd person so for that, you need a mix of kicks and dramatic takedowns. I also love the drama of swords but that's niche.

@WhatCobblers those bath bar things look really nice, for a gift for someone. I misunderstood and thought you meant like something that would make bubbles in the bathtub like a submersible bubble spa, but one that also provides changing lights! Now I'm seriously considering getting a bubble mat or bubble jet spa for the bath, plus a submersible LED color-changing light to turn the water changing colors, maybe as a big holiday gift. Can't have a hot tub so make my regular tub as good as life gets, you know?

HWYLY dream vacation?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Uninterrupted by calls from work about a crisis..?

HWYLY dream work colleagues to be?
    Z5yqGx5.png
    Friendly and not disturb me often. Most of them are like that so I have no complaints.

HWYLY pets?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Soft and cuddly, velvety fur, no training required and well behaved. Oh and loves to be cuddled. Preferably not too fast moving either as I find it difficult to handle animals that move about too fast.

HWYLY museum?
    With a snack room so people can bring lunch and stay a while, and where I can wander alone and muse in peace, uninterrupted by pushy docents.

HWYLY next five years to play out?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Uhmmmm... Gah, I don't know. Hopefully getting a higher pay and actually doing cool lead designer stuff instead of trying to be a project lead while also doing the project production like I'm a normal designer. Cuz that's what I'm doing now. 🤦

HWYLY watches?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Thin and made of silver and gold mix.

HWYLY winter hat?
    Non existent cuz I live in a humid country.

HWYLY desserts?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    To be ice cream or with ice cream.

HWYLY windowsill decorated?
    People decorate windowsills?

HWYLY stocking stuffed?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg