Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should LGR Make More dolls For Scenarios and Kits?

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yes
    Does he even still play the game anymore? I thought he sort of retired from the community, which is sad (I blame EAxis and the current state of the Sims for this)

Did he ever actually play TS4? I thought he only did pack reviews.

Watch some of his game play videos with Duke. they were hilarious. I would say he played 'as much' as the other gamechangers by setting up a story and showing Let's Play scenarios of what would or did happen with new content. That's about what gamechangers do, too, when they 'review' content.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    No
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Does he even still play the game anymore? I thought he sort of retired from the community, which is sad (I blame EAxis and the current state of the Sims for this)

Watch some of his game play videos with Duke. they were hilarious. I would say he played 'as much' as the other gamechangers by setting up a story and showing Let's Play scenarios of what would or did happen with new content. That's about what gamechangers do, too, when they 'review' content.

I didn't realize he had a Let's Play series. Have to take a look.
    Yes

I didn't realize he had a Let's Play series. Have to take a look.

They aren't called Let's Play. But some of them were pretty funny.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    No
    Why would he make a doll for scenarios, they’re free?
    edited December 2021
    Yes
    QueenMercy wrote: »

He made Ralph lose limbs due to the amount of stuff packs we continued to get. We were bombarded with stuff packs rather than EPs or GPs at one time. I lost count of how many Maxis released within the first couple of years. It's not only scenarios but kits, I think there should be another Ralph to show how long the little guy can hold out and not keel over but I think kits would have already caused Ralph to lose most of it's body parts.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    No
    QueenMercy wrote: »

He made Ralph lose limbs due to the amount of stuff packs we continued to get. We were bombarded with stuff packs rather than EPs or GPs at one time. I lost count of how many Maxis released within the first couple of years. It's not only scenarios but kits, I think there should be another Ralph to show how long the little guy can hold out and not keel over but I think kits would have already caused Ralph to lose most of it's body parts.

I’m familiar with his videos. But I don’t remember him complaining about the other free stuff they added, so I don’t know why he’d have an issue with scenarios.
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    No

@simgirl1010
    He has been a lifelong Simmer since the OG Sims 1 and Sims games prior, like Sim City for MS DOS. He just never really posts playthroughs on YouTube.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • EthropturEthroptur Posts: 53 Member
    No
    LGR has PTSD from having to review all of TS4's lacklustre packs. Let him rest. He needs time for therapy.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No
    We all are suffering enough from the kits we should not add a poor doll to it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited May 2022
    No
    I hope not. Its time is done. :(
    We all are suffering enough from the kits we should not add a poor doll to it.
    I agree on the poor doll @ChadSims2 but I like the kits. ;)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    What are you talking about?
    I have enjoyed Lazy Game Reviewer but didn't know about dolls anything. Reading posts, it looks moot as he doesn't bother with things that aren't gameplay and I can't blame him. You can't do a gameplay review on just sofas, curtains, and shoes. 🙂
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg