Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    No. I never have a New Year's Resolution.

How do you typically celebrate New Year's Eve/Day?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    No.

Do you?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Do I celebrate New Year's? We don't go out or anything too crazy. We usually just spend it playing video games, which is like any other day. I do make sure to kiss my husband at midnight though.

Are you excited for Christmas, that is if you celebrate it? If not, what are you excited for in the next week?
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited December 2021
    Yes, I am excited for Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year!

Something else I'm excited about is getting my hair done tomorrow afternoon. Since it's my birthday, a coworker at the salon where I work is giving me a discount as a present. Today I've been trying to research exactly what I want to do, but I for sure want to try a different hair style and have my hair colored. I've been meaning to make a change for some time now.

Oh, and I'm going to be having a birthday party tomorrow evening with some friends and family, which is something I'm also excited about.

Question for the next poster:
    How do you typically celebrate your birthday, assuming you do so?
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I celebrate it but im not excited. Actually i don't care a bit for it. This year i haven't even made a christmas tree in my house. I'll celebrate at my sister's. If she hadn't invited me i wouldn't care...

Are you going to buy a new video game for christmas?
    edited December 2021
    I haven't really seen any video games that I really want for Christmas, so no, I don't have plans to buy any.

Going to repeat the question from my previous post, since I think it went unanswered.
    How do you typically celebrate your birthday, assuming you do so?
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,552 Member
    Birthdays in our family are pretty low key. Just a few gifts and the birthday person’s choice for dinner.

Do you do any impressions?

Not any good ones.

@Kendrana, Happy Birthday!! :)

What language would you like to learn?
    edited December 2021
    @SweetieWright_84: Thank you! You're really kind. I'm sure it will be a special and memorable day.

That's a good question. I studied Spanish in high school and university, but not enough to really master it, plus I've forgotten a fair amount since then. It would probably be the best choice for me to learn more about, although I've always been interested in German too.

Is there anything in particular that you really want for Christmas and/or are hoping to receive as a gift?
  • SaveirxSaveirx Posts: 29 Member
    Honestly I never know what I want for Christmas or my birthday.

Have you ever broken a bone?
    6a3kniwvkzc11.jpg
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber
    Thankfully, no.

Favorite Christmas song?
  • heauxfinityheauxfinity Posts: 94 Member
    I don't celebrate it so none

What is something you would be happy doing everyday for the rest of your life?
    Listening to music. XD

Do you think when you're 70, you'd still be listening to the same songs you are listening to now (assuming you still will have access to them at that time)?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,552 Member
    I listen to a lot of music. Some are artists I grew up with and some are new ones. So yes, I will, but not exclusively.

What achievement are you most proud of?
    Getting third in academic rank in the whole cohort back when I was 13.

Fav place to eat when you're outside?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Anywhere that keeps the seagulls from stealing my french fries! Ding-dang birds!

Favorite way to spend your free time (away from school, after work, whatever)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Digital painting.

Fav skin care product or brand?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Taking skin care advice from me would be the last thing you should do. But to answer the question, I use Clean & Clear or Neutrogena (or however it's spelled), and Differin.

Do you buy stuff based on the brand name or just buy what you like regardless of brand?
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    edited December 2021
    I buy what I like regardless of brand, but sometimes what I like happen to be of a popular brand. :smile:

Do you subscribe to (a) paper magazine(s) or book(s)?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Nope.

Do you have a gaming mouse?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    nope.

oh now I have to ask one. *scratches head*

what kind of hair do you wish you had?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Thicker hair. XD

If you could bring back something to style again, what is it?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Civil discourse, in which people can argue differing points without losing their temper, and realize that a temper tantrum is a complete loss of dignity for anyone over 10 years old. I think we all know that social media thriving on drama and encouraging it, has played a role in this trend.

But another thing that has to have played a role is stress. When people aren't facing so much uncertainty economically, they are as a group, far more calm and rational, and the ever-increasing economic insecurity of the vast majority of Americans can't be overlooked as a massive stressor fracturing our social fabric.

So I guess what I would bring back in style if it were in my power, would be policies to ensure greater economic equality in the US, as was done in the post-Depression US, which were then increasingly undermined thereafter to disastrous effect.

If I could banish a style from ever coming back though, it would be what were first called "bell bottoms" and later called "flare leg" pants. Reasonably roomy straight-leg pants that can go over boots, are enough for me, I don't want anything that can flap when I walk.

What style would you banish forever from coming back, if you could?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Mullets. They're hideous and unflattering on everyone. I've noticed a few people wearing them in recent months and I really hope they're not making a comeback.

Same question.
    Hmm, I am not so picky with styles cuz I feel like everyone can wear what they want as long as they can pull it off, but I think those like half bangs thing look really weird and I've never seen anyone look good in it.

short-bangs-baby-bangs-lob-683x1024.jpg

What is the most common color in your wardrobe of clothes?
    FwDXXd5.gif