Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help with creating a custom bike posture

@SimGuruModSquad @SimGuruNick
Hello, I hope you're having a great day, I'm trying to create a custom posture for new vehicle using the bike as a ground base for it, but I'm having a problem with overriding the bike's sit posture, whenever I create a custom tuning ID for it, the sim fails to route and give me a route fail balloon, even though I've changed all of the used tuning ids to custom ones...
Is there a way to create a custom posture derived from the bike's posture to use it as an alternative posture for the custom vehicle? do I have to do additional steps with python or creating additional xml files?

Thank you so much ♥
Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg

Comments

• Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    Sorry to bump this, but I still couldn't figure it out on my own, I would highly appreciate the help.
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Hey, I saw your message on the S4S forums as well. It sounds like you are possibly missing some files still. Did you clone and change the generic_vehicle_bike_sit posture reference too? That's basically the default interaction for postures and in the past whenever Pancake and I have forgotten to change it, it always causes that issue. And if you don't have it yet, I highly recommend downloading XML File Finder (part of XML Extractor) as it allows you to see file references.
    If you did already clone and adjust generic_vehicle_bike_sit, it might be related to something else but I'm not sure what without seeing what you adjusted already.
  • Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    Hey, I saw your message on the S4S forums as well. It sounds like you are possibly missing some files still. Did you clone and change the generic_vehicle_bike_sit posture reference too? That's basically the default interaction for postures and in the past whenever Pancake and I have forgotten to change it, it always causes that issue. And if you don't have it yet, I highly recommend downloading XML File Finder (part of XML Extractor) as it allows you to see file references.
    If you did already clone and adjust generic_vehicle_bike_sit, it might be related to something else but I'm not sure what without seeing what you adjusted already.

Hey, thank you, I have edited on " generic_vehicle_bike_sit" as well, but I just installed the xml finder and I'm gonna include the files that I haven't edited on before and see what'll happen.
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg