Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ever What Harbor?

HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
So I was doing Supersim challenge and was planning to move my sim to Evergreen Harbor for Eco Aspirations but then the terrain goes all blue... And I had to remember why I'm not using this town anymore.... Later I saw this on twitter:
And this:

And this...

And at this point I'm thinking this town should be renamed. So, please, help me decide which one is better?

P.S. But seriously sims team just please fix it already.

Ever What Harbor? 67 votes

EverBlue Harbour
14%
Annie2008LizzychicagoMizzila1297KhrisstynebixtersLeccaTTNsimmerNate_Whiplash1Zoeyevesterbefchi 10 votes
EverBugged Harbour
85%
GoldmoldaricmnfrshGoth583jeLlyBeAn1573shadyladynzTheSpotted_Ckeekee53StrangerthanelanorbretonAnmirlaFlashMarkerWyrrengreydonnpajamajam07HimRumitaydevphantasmkissemereblueyblueskyHarukotyan 57 votes

Comments

• BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    So is this visual just in build mode or is it in live mode as well? Regardless it needs to be fixed, but if it's viewable glitch in live mode that's a deal breaker for me (in terms of if I ever buy it or not).
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I have played in Evergreen Harbour, but managed to avoid the blue terrain glitch. Just scared if one day it will hit me too.
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    EverBugged Harbour
    In one save I've managed to solve this problem using Crin's solution here by first visiting lots in live mod in each district but for some reason in another save it's not working to me.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    EverBugged Harbour
    I haven't yet run into this problem despite having 5 played households in EH; if as @Harukotyan said it's because you need to visit the lots in live mode first, that would explain why; I don't build in Manage Worlds, so it might just be a bug restricted to builder-type players.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited December 2021
    That is terrible. I like furnishing apartments and things before I go into them. And, I was working on a bar last time I was in Evergreen Harbor in my main save. I hope this is a bug they will fix right away.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    EverBugged Harbour
    Have yet to encounter the problem in live mode, then go there only rarely. Never done any build mode. One should not need to try work-arounds, so this is another mess they need to fix.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    EverBugged Harbour
    So glad this is the one expansion I completely avoided looked like a buggy mess with a horrible theme from the start.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited December 2021
    EverBugged Harbour
    Actually I have multiple world/ lot related bugs lately like unable to access houses and apartments despite playing household living on them and then this visual nonsense too for harbor

I wonder if theyre messing with it big time or if its just harbor and maybe the other ones are due to dream home decorator hmm...

but things tend to break whenever they're trying to do something big...

but also i think harbor got bugged when they did the ponds...

it is curious indeed

either way I'll go with everbugged harbor because well maybe the color won't always be blue there could be new bugs too and then youd have to rename it again and isn't that just very inefficient

then again everblue would keep with the color theme
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Apparently this is related to where you access build mode from. It works one way, but not the other. I can't remember if accessing from the map, or from live mode works though?
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Apparently this is related to where you access build mode from. It works one way, but not the other. I can't remember if accessing from the map, or from live mode works though?

it works from live mode for me.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    EverBugged Harbour
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    In one save I've managed to solve this problem using Crin's solution here by first visiting lots in live mod in each district but for some reason in another save it's not working to me.

Thank you for posting this link.

I have been spending a huge amount of time setting up a new save, replacing all the buildings and adding my own sims... only to reach Everbugged Harbor and see all the blueness.

Thankfully, I went back to the previous save and did the fix and it fixed! I thought I was going to have many many days of work wasted.
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    EverBugged Harbour
    I'm glad it helped!