Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's time to talk about the things that we want for 2022

13...Next

Comments

• Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    Height, Attraction System, and Create-A-Style. I also would like hair color slides. And heterochromia. Plus, more hair color and eye color swatches. Plus, fashion colors for the kids. (Blue, pink, etc.)
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    I like the Mediterranean destination pack idea, hope that makes it into the game
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    I'm hoping for either a werewolf expansion pack or another pack that introduces a new desert world. Would love another desert world, for the stories and such ya know
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I want a pack tgat provides good game play
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    Werewolves all the occult stuff we have been missing since Vamps were released as a stand alone and spiral stairs miss dragons too
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    edited December 2021
    So I would like.

Bodyhair (a good variety, not just to make those stereotypical hot young guys, but I want it everywhere and thick please, bears need also representation in this game lol)

Werewolves

Cars and garage stuff. (not only cars, but the return of school buses, firetrucks, carpooling, etc...)

Better babies

An Attraction system (well define, including bodyhair as turn on/off etc...)

A remake/rework of some base game beards, like the goatees, fine beards and mustache, they start to date now texture wise, and perhaps had other variants with the colors variants like the one from Cottage Living, the colors are crazy good and offer much more possibilities, most guys don't have the exact same color for their beards so its also realistic.

Wants/fears

Hairs, but really short, balding, redeiding hairstyles, we lack a hell out of them, with all expansion we have like 5 that fits that balding/receiding style, so little for older guys.

Lawnmowing, I would be fine if it was on a kit, just like the Bust the Dust kit, but this time, well balanced and more choices and setting. Those bunnies, why are they not optional??

Also, very important, the options like the previous game to put balustrade only on one side of the stairs... like I don't understand why its not in base game at this point.

An interface to choose who is NPCs... like I want to choose who are the mailmen, who are the firemen etc... who are the Sages etc...

Having a possibility to restraint certain NPCs to certain worlds, like I don't want to see those Sulani's folks going around in beach attires in Willow Creek, thats annoying to see those NPCs everywhere, I wish it was exclusice so if you want more diversities in cultural background, you have to search for it a little bit. I know people comes from everywhere and its fine, its just the clothings styles is screaming weird, when in different environment, and also, we should have another style updates, because those big Indian earings, its cultural, not even sure though on male but, its just like the eyeball ring, looks weird when the npc is not dress in cultural attires.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,593 Member
    Glitch fixes. Specifically, I want the alien facial genetics glitch upon aging up fixed.
  • Prickly_AshPrickly_Ash Posts: 1 New Member
    The main things I want is a key board!!! Most of my sims don’t have room for a grand piano. (Is this already included in a pack I can’t find?), a smaller telescope, spiral staircases. I liked the ideas about body hair and zodiac signs too.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    The main things I want is a key board!!! Most of my sims don’t have room for a grand piano. (Is this already included in a pack I can’t find?), a smaller telescope, spiral staircases. I liked the ideas about body hair and zodiac signs too.

City living have keyboard that could dragable and put in inventory but we still need upright piano. Keyboard is good but it don't fit some building theme and grand piano is too big.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Werewolves for sure. Very long hair styles. And let's throw in some surprises, good and bad. I would love the unexpected to happen.
  • Crimson_Angel_41Crimson_Angel_41 Posts: 24 Member
    Things i would like to see for 2022

1. I would like to see more careers like Firefighter, Landlord, Dog Sitter (also as a Hire Service option)
    Tattoo Artist, Church Jobs, Bank Career
    2. I would like to see for those that have disabilities like me
    if physical or mental and also illnesses and birth defects be added in the game and have settings option to turn it off and on
    for those that don't want it or have a as a game pack! I see a lot of comment on twitter under the sims community asking for Disabilities! I'm not the only one!
    3. I also I would like 2 servings option besides the Single, 4, and 8 serving when cooking!
    4. Religious personality including more personality options, including church groups and services.
    5. Daycare and Doggy Daycare! that you can actually send you kids or dogs to while at work with a billing attachment!
  • NikkiIsisNikkiIsis Posts: 44 Member
    There are so many great ideas listed. I think the Sim community is very creative. I have gotten quite a few things checked off of my previous list, so I will now list what else I would love to see added to the game.

Family/Generations Babies update!!!!! I don't know if this would be a game pack or an expansion or even an update to the parenting pack but I envision:
    unplanned pregnancies, the probability rate of conceiving to be a little lower (unless you have the perk), baby showers, diapers choice between eco-friendly cloth or disposable diapers, with the need for diapers you will need to purchase them or have a stinky diaper rash baby/toddler, FREE BABY. the ability to take the baby from the crib, put it in a swing or give it a bath (yes build item) put them in a stroller, take them with you. portable cribs/pack n plays, feed them baby food in high-chairs instead of just expecting them to know how to eat when they turn to toddlers, play pens, musical mobiles, can we have the xylophone back? and while we're at it can we have the walker back as well? Having a baby brings multiple events in a family's life. Announcement, gender reveal, birth, first birthday. I would like to see children playing tag or racing, I would like it if afterschool programs helped with learning childhood/teen skills or if we could send children away to boarding school for those who are too busy to raise children. School dances/prom/high school graduation milestone events that are needed.

CAS: I would like for body hair to come back so that we can go to the salon/spa for waxing. I am laughing at the motives that will appear. More tattoos while are at it.

Build/Buy: I would also like for comfort level of sofas, beds to be reexamined. There are some really cool styles but they have such low comfortability I find that I do not use them. Can we have the ability to upgrade the sofas through handiness or maybe just reassign the point system?

food/gardening
    can we have corn, wheat, rye. we can then have mills added to the game. Whether process our crops at home or mail them for flour?
    Can we have cabbage or kale or collard greens? I would like food processors, deep fryers and hibatchi grills to make a reappearance. a juicer would be great especially for those athletic sims or those vegetarians. Can we have a southern platters added? I'm thinking of steak, eggs, grits or country fried steak and mashed potatoes and green beans, chicken and waffles, ham steaks with okra and grits. shrimp and grits. You get the picture.

Careers: I would like a barber/hair stylist, an event planner and maybe a boxing career. I would also like to be able to have a house with a store front underneath. Instead of leaving the house to go home every day that you open your shop. Setting hours would allow for customers to come only during open hours and help with managing employee work hours.