Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If the next pack is a hobbies focused one, which one should be used?

ยซ1

If the next pack is a hobbies focused one, which one should be used? 57 votes

Crafting (sewing, pottery, jewelry)
28%
crocobauraredrogue60Mariefoxprice83simgirl1010Simtarris22DuskregnSERVERFRASeashoreLiviaRememberJoySimmingalEllGeorgianaPurpleHeatherIsharellEternalSunshineMak27HavenRose 16 votes
Music (drum, bass, saxophone)
45%
PlayerSinger2010imhappyTaw3001SusanaLeoteBariSaxyKennziKaigemotdkLeccaannaliese39CAPTAIN_NXR7MovottiAstrolunaoddityLady_BalloraGlacierSnowSportivaPlumbeebDaWaterRatEllupelluelluKathMHughes 26 votes
Fintess (soccer goal, ballet barre, swimming pool)
7%
BabykittyjadeEnkiSchmidtFanPhoriaberkleyraw 4 votes
Another
19%
LeGardePourprefriendlysimmersChadSims2EricasFreePlayChicklet453681SimskristaFranko30KimmerArarineflaminganakinFrudge 11 votes

Comments

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I love crafting, however I know a lot of people want to have proper bands. So either would be a win for me.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I'd actually like to see a mix of all three, but I'm most interested in crafting.
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    I wish to have bands with lead singers this time around. TS2 has bands but no singer. TS3 has bands and solo singers.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I would love for the Pottery Wheel to make a comeback. I also want the Invention Table to make a comeback.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I would like the pottery wheel but I would also love swordplay.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Music, but I don't want bass or drums. I would rather see woodwind instruments or brass. Something we haven't had before.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Fintess (soccer goal, ballet barre, swimming pool)
    We need ballet! Soccer games, playing catch, volleyball ball, fun group activities for sims to do together ๐Ÿ˜
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited December 2021
    I answered crafting but only because I think music should be more than a hobby really

and I also think soccer with 2 goals and teams should be update for Discover University for obvious reasons

and Ballet could go with Get Together since theres the dance focus

just as could the additional swimming pool stuff if not for base game even

also i do kind of really want to have more crafts always
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Another
    ALL!!!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited December 2021
    A pack like TS2: Freetime would be great. :)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Another
    i would go with home decoration
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • wildleafbatwildleafbat Posts: 23 Member
    I love having musician sims, but right now we only have a choice of three instruments (4 with the organ) and one general music career. I'd love to have drums, the cello, flute, and maybe a brass instrument or two! Crafting would also be cool, but I kind of feel like I barely use the knitting and cross-stitch stuff already, and sewing would feel too similar to those.
  • FrudgeFrudge Posts: 1 New Member
    Another
    A music pack that contains stuff like Clarients! I have a clarient so it would be so cool
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,917 Member
    Bands :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited December 2021
    Another
    I should've chosen the fitness option probably, because I'd like to have my Sims do martial arts like karate, for example.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    Actually, I love having lots of crafting stuff for sims to do as well, so I'd be totally happy with those options too. But one thing I really want is more types of instruments, and the ability for sims to play music together: bands, piano and violin duets, string quartets, drumming circles etc.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Drums are overdue.

And no to saxophone. Give us some theremin, hurdygurdy, Shwam, and bagpipes. Give us some buzzzzzzzzz.

AgreeableGreenHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Another
    I am greedy so I want all for each pack
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited December 2021
    I say all make it like a free time expansion pack or a game pack for hobbies.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Another
    Cars racing collecting fixing
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    And no to saxophone. Give us some theremin, hurdygurdy, Shwam, and bagpipes. Give us some buzzzzzzzzz.

Um... What?

You want buzz, you want a crumhorn. I got to play one of those a few years ago. It was a lot of fun. Very buzzy, though, indeed.

EA would never, though. They only think of string instruments. Aside from the snake charming instrument (which has never been counted as an instrument) there has never been a playable woodwind or brass instrument in the 21 years of The Sims series' existence (unless there's one in the mobile titles, IDK, but doubt it). It's long past time to fix that. I don't care if it's a shawm, a piccolo, a saxophone, an aulos, or a world instrument (but they could pick bassoon or oboe if they love me :P), it is way past overdue and should take precedence over any other instrument. I said what I said.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member

Um... What?

You want buzz, you want a crumhorn. I got to play one of those a few years ago. It was a lot of fun. Very buzzy, though, indeed.

EA would never, though. They only think of string instruments. Aside from the snake charming instrument (which has never been counted as an instrument) there has never been a playable woodwind or brass instrument in the 21 years of The Sims series' existence (unless there's one in the mobile titles, IDK, but doubt it). It's long past time to fix that. I don't care if it's a shawm, a piccolo, a saxophone, an aulos, or a world instrument (but they could pick bassoon or oboe if they love me :P), it is way past overdue and should take precedence over any other instrument. I said what I said.

Wasn't there a saxophone playing NPC in TS1? I think he used to show up in a cafe.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member

Um... What?

Wasn't there a saxophone playing NPC in TS1? I think he used to show up in a cafe.

Yes, he was in Unleashed. But he was an NPC. The saxophone was never an instrument for our sims to play.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    Another
    I think a mix of the 3 would be even better and please to a larger scale of peoples, especially if its an expension pack, than we could have a lot more of them. I wish we had saxophone, bass and drum, or electric guitar, electric violon, contrebass etc... but its too much I know lol.

In therme of craft, we got recently knitting and cross stitching already, so I feel like sweing is in the same vibes and I would prefer something different, like pottery, glass making or Smithing. May be a base game update on wood working would be good too.