Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Simmers, welcome! - Community’s tips & tricks to get started

Comments

• Jenpayne87Jenpayne87 Posts: 37 Member
    What kitchen appliances should be needed to make everything I can in the game like Herbs, Spicey Foods and everything possible?
    Is there a discussion about custom content going on some place cause I wanted to know if there is a good place to find custom content?
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited December 2021
    Jenpayne87 wrote: »
    Is there a discussion about custom content going on some place cause I wanted to know if there is a good place to find custom content?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content

@Jenpayne87

A Fridge, stove, icecream machine and some outside cooking will get You far.
    [img][/img]Kitchen.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • skshdn12skshdn12 Posts: 17 Member
    When you start playing and find it particularly interesting to experience another kind of life, the question is not where to find more real and interesting mods
  • SacrificialModsSacrificialMods Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    @Jenpayne87 if you have Dine Out you can make the experimental recipes with the chef station once you learn them by trying first in a restaurant.

You can also bake with the cupcake machine and there's a popper for making popcorn.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Hello :)

@SacrificialMods hello. Welcome to the forum. 😊
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member

@simgirl1010 Yes, the special stove from Dine Out can make extra food, totaly forgot that, hahaha
    Zpj9msL.png
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    What kitchen appliances should be needed to make everything I can in the game like Herbs, Spicey Foods and everything possible?

Besides the stove, in my Sim’s kitchen I like to add the tea kettle, coffee maker, ice cream maker, popcorn maker, microwave and a small bar.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    "Father Winter’s Skipping Your Town”
    This made me laugh! :lol:

I like your song naming methods.

LOL! Thanks. Thing is, you can actually sing it in place of the lyrics and the song still works. Totally different vibe, but it makes about as much sense as the original..
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    "Father Winter’s Skipping Your Town”
    This made me laugh! :lol:

I like your song naming methods.

LOL! Thanks. Thing is, you can actually sing it in place of the lyrics and the song still works. Totally different vibe, but it makes about as much sense as the original..

Oh, I know. That's the first thing I did when I read your previous comment. :lol:
    I have a question about the collectables, what do I do with them in my inventory and can the flowers and plants like the elderberry go bad in my inventory?
    edited December 2021
    I have a question about the collectables, what do I do with them in my inventory and can the flowers and plants like the elderberry go bad in my inventory?

It depends on the collectible. Some can be used for decor and produce moodlets. Some collectible items, such as crystals, metals, plants, frogs, insects, etc, are needed for potions or herbal concoctions if you have Realm of Magic, Outdoor Retreat or Vampires. Flowers can be used in the flower arranging career, etc. If you don’t need them, you can sell them out of your inventory, or (if you have City Living) you can set up a table at the flea market and sell them. That’s what I do with all of those MySims dolls.

Plants don’t generally go bad in inventory. Other things, like fish, will.

> @cyncie said:
    > It depends on the collectible. Some can be used for decor and produce moodlets. Some collectible items, such as crystals, metals, plants, frogs, insects, etc, are needed for potions or herbal concoctions if you have Realm of Magic, Outdoor Retreat or Vampires. Flowers can be used in the flower arranging career, etc. If you don’t need them, you can sell them out of your inventory, or (if you have City Living) you can set up a table at the flea market and sell them. That’s what I do with all of those MySims dolls.
    >
    > Plants don’t generally go bad in inventory. Other things, like fish, will.

Thank you, that really helps.
    My mod trees keep disappearing and I don't know how to stop it.
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    sup everybody
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    if anyone's available, can you tell me how can I post discussions?
    Welcome to the forums! You are a New Member so cannot yet post discussions, only participate in existing ones.

Here is a link to more information about what New members can/can't do, and how to become a full member.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17717805/#Comment_17717805
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,821 Member
    if anyone's available, can you tell me how can I post discussions?

...if i may ask, what topic did you wanna discuss about ? some folks might know if your topic is discussed anywhere here already :smile: !
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • AlizayAlizay Posts: 4 New Member
    I will say all of you have made really nice discussion. I will must talk about this after coming back from my tour of New York.
    edited December 2021
    [img]file:///C:/Users/jnjpa/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(2).png[/img]
    Why do I keep getting this message?
    edited December 2021
    [img]file:///C:/Users/jnjpa/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(2).png[/img]

Welcome to the forum @Jenpayne87 I'm so sorry you're having problems!

As a new member you can't post pictures/links yet, so I can't see your image. Could you please comment with what the message says, and when it appears for you? This information could be enough for someone to help you. :smile:

Edit: Sorry! Looks like you are a full member! Could you try posting the photo again?
    Personally, I really like using Imgur to post images to the forum; this tutorial may help you if you want to give Imgur a go:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1
    I can't get my game to load up and I don't know why, someone please help me!

Welcome to the forum @Jenpayne87 I'm so sorry you're having problems!

As a new member you can't post pictures/links yet, so I can't see your image. Could you please comment with what the message says, and when it appears for you? This information could be enough for someone to help you. :smile:

Edit: Sorry! Looks like you are a full member! Could you try posting the photo again?
    Personally, I really like using Imgur to post images to the forum; this tutorial may help you if you want to give Imgur a go:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1

I fixed that one but now I can't get my game to load up and start.
    edited December 2021
    I can't get my game to load up and I don't know why, someone please help me!

Hey. You might want to post your problem at HQ, which has more tech help than you can get here. https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims/ct-p/the-sims