Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted House?

How do you make your residental a haunted house? I can't seem to find it in the menu :o

Comments

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Go into Build/Buy in your residential house. Click the top left house icon with the 'i'. You should see a drop down menu under Lot Type to change it to Haunted House Residential there :smile:
    giphy.gif
  • FlewingFlewing Posts: 95 Member
    Hmm... The "Haunted House Residental" doesn't show up for me...
    Maybe some of my mods screw it up lol
  • EriHonjoEriHonjo Posts: 7 New Member
    The whole pack is glitching out for me... I downloaded it and installed it twice and nothing for it is showing up 😑😐
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited January 2021
    Flewing wrote: »

I don't have the pack yet, but are you sure you are looking in the right menu? Haunted house is not a lot trait but something else (lot style?). That might indicate a different dropdown menu.

PS: And there might be a problem changing lot category if the lot is already occupied. You could try changing on a vacant house just to make sure.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • EriHonjoEriHonjo Posts: 7 New Member
    Ok so update on my situation. I dont know if any of you have the PS4... but on mine it says its locked in my storage installation, and in the game itself, it says I need to download it. Which I already have... is it my system screwing up, otherwise is it supposed to be out later for the ps4...?
  • KennziKaigeKennziKaige Posts: 132 Member

Any mods that deal with venues need to be removed.
    I found out that "Better Seasonal Changes" by no12 on MTS caused problems with lot types as they use venue tunings for their mod.
    Hope this helps!
    Thistlecreek Village forum link here.
  • RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    You definitely should update your mods or temp remove in the mean time. I think someone elsewhere mentioned Basmental stops it showing up.
    iscQh5U.png
  • HelloBeastyHelloBeasty Posts: 121 Member
    I'm having the same issue. The lot type isn't showing up for me :(
  • FlewingFlewing Posts: 95 Member

Any mods that deal with venues need to be removed.
    I found out that "Better Seasonal Changes" by no12 on MTS caused problems with lot types as they use venue tunings for their mod.
    Hope this helps!

Alright I try downloading my lot type mods! Thank you!
  • buffybot05buffybot05 Posts: 5 New Member
    Thank you I came on here as I also can't allocate Haunted House to my lot (am definitely looking in the right place, lot type vs lot traits) :(
    I do have mods but don't have Basmental anymore, does anyone know of other mods that conflict? I don't have any venue mods... although I do have the Resort mod from KiaraSims....
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    buffybot05 wrote: »
    Thank you I came on here as I also can't allocate Haunted House to my lot (am definitely looking in the right place, lot type vs lot traits) :(
    I do have mods but don't have Basmental anymore, does anyone know of other mods that conflict? I don't have any venue mods... although I do have the Resort mod from KiaraSims....

Remove that mod and try. If that doesn't work you are going to have to use the 50/50 method.
  • buffybot05buffybot05 Posts: 5 New Member
    Thanks CelSims I removed the Resort Mod and that worked! FYI for anyone else having issues I also had to remove the venue change mod that comes with the SugarLife mod (which I forgot I had...) Thanks again!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It should be in the list of lot types. You will need to scroll down a bit in order to find it because it's not right at the top of the list of lot types.
  • skshdn12skshdn12 Posts: 17 Member
    I have the same question
  • skshdn12skshdn12 Posts: 17 Member
    Where did you find your mod, please?